Colossus and Sabretooth Vs Wolverine, Deadpool, Deathstroke and Daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Adamantium for Deadpool and DS(2 katanas for each), Logan and Victor.

carver9
Colossus is the problem but a stab to the eye should take him out.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by carver9
Colossus is the problem but a stab to the eye should take him out. ill agree with that, tho he still wont be dead

Parmaniac
Colossus lasts longer but isn't really a problem for the team IMO

carver9
He's a huge problem to the team bc they have no way of dropping him. Wolverine is colossus only problem and wolverine cant do much unless its a stab to the eye which piotro might not let happen. Colossus can solo this; he's just to damn durable and strong and people tends to forget that he has super human speed also.

Parmaniac
He's a huge problem to the team bc they have no way of dropping him. Wolverine is colossus only problem and wolverine cant do much unless its a stab to the eye which piotro might not let happen. Colossus can solo this; he's just to damn durable and strong and people tends to forget that he has super human speed also.

Aren't Daken's Muramasa blades supposed to cut everything (not sure that's why I'm asking)? And why is only Wolverine a problem? They all get adamantium weapons

StiltmanFTW

Daken can and DP and DS have adamantium katanas here.

Team 2 stomps.

SamZED
Cant Daken kill him with his claws?
Also if that's the case then it's Sabertooth vs Deadpool, Wolverine and DS and he wont last long against all of them at the same time.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Aren't Daken's Muramasa blades supposed to cut everything (not sure that's why I'm asking)?

Yes.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes. when was that stated?

carver9
Daken can and DP and DS have adamantium katanas here.

Team 2 stomps.

When has adamantium hurt colossus hide? Hell, when has colossus hide ever been damaged (and please dont put up that iron fist scan from a alternate colossus).

Adamantium isnt hurting colossus and team two have no way of taking him out besides stabbing him in the eyes.

Daken claws is questionable. I thought they cancel out the healing factor, I never seen them damage anything on colossus level of durability (whatever that is)..

SamZED
Originally posted by Starscream M
when was that stated? Well it did cut Sabertooth's adamantium neck...

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
Well it did cut Sabertooth's adamantium neck...

It didnt cut the adamantium though and sabertooth didnt have adamantium when that happened. Where did you get that from?

SamZED
It didnt cut the adamantium though and sabertooth didnt have adamantium when that happened. Where did you get that from? Nowhere. Just made a false assumption. Aslo why would they have to stab him in the eye? His eyes are also metal as far as I know. Also didn't WWHulk damage him? Not saying it helps this thread but that it's possible to damage his hide.

StiltmanFTW
when was that stated?

Many times. Give me a moment and I'll tell ya.

When has adamantium hurt colossus hide? Hell, when has colossus hide ever been damaged (and please dont put up that iron fist scan from a alternate colossus).

Adamantium isnt hurting colossus and team two have no way of taking him out besides stabbing him in the eyes.

Daken claws is questionable. I thought they cancel out the healing factor, I never seen them damage anything on colossus level of durability (whatever that is)..

The only time Wolverine tried he did score Colossus' armor. Riptide pierced it, too.

Colossus himself acknowledged his armor can be cut by it.

carver9
Nowhere. Just made a false assumption. Aslo why would they have to stab him in the eye? His eyes are also metal as far as I know. Also didn't WWHulk damage him? Not saying it helps this thread but that it's possible to damage his hide.

His eyes isnt as durable as his skin, it can block bullets but adamantium, naah.

WWH, didnt do any damage to the shell of colossus skin, he broke his arms, out muscled him. His skin was still pearly silver, without a scratch.

I cant remember colossus ever being damaged besides the time omega red drained him and then peeled at his skin.

Colossus is as durable as they come but he has a problem with blaunt force trama, that his weakness.

StiltmanFTW
when was that stated?

Wolverine Origins #34. It was also stated in the second issue that it doesn't cut things, but splice them on molecular level.

StiltmanFTW
Well it did cut Sabertooth's adamantium neck...

He lost adamantium after M-day. That's the only logical explanation.

carver9
Many times. Give me a moment and I'll tell ya.

The only time Wolverine tried he did score Colossus' armor. Riptide pierced it, too.

Colossus himself acknowledged his armor can be cut by it.

Rip tide didnt pierce colossus, colossus was starting to feel it though but he didnt have a scratch.

Wolverine NEVER cut colossus unless you are talking about when he fought the danger room version of colossus.

StiltmanFTW
Rip tide didnt pierce colossus, colossus was starting to feel it though but he didnt have a scratch.

Wolverine NEVER cut colossus unless you are talking about when he fought the danger room version of colossus.

He did with those shurikens of his but I heard that was before Piotr's upgrade or something.

No, I'm not. This scan says something different...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossustakingWolverinedown.jpg
props to snoop

Starscream M
Wolverine Origins #34. It was also stated in the second issue that it doesn't cut things, but splice them on molecular level. so it could cut adamantium?

ie if logan fought daken, daken could cut logans claws off?

Parmaniac
He lost adamantium after M-day. That's the only logical explanation.

Now you contradict yourself laughing

so it could cut adamantium?

yes

carver9
He did with those shurikens of his but I heard that was before Piotr's upgrade or something.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossustakingWolverinedown.jpg
props to snoop

Im not seeing much in that scan and after that, didnt wolverine and colossus get into another tussle when colossus was possessed and was fighting wolverine and wolverine commented on Colossus moves as fast as lightning (forgot the issue) and wolverine was unable to cut him.

Those shurikens didnt pierce colossus, he was walking through it but he was starting to feel it.

carver9

yes

I'm pretty sure stilt man knew sabes didnt have his adamantium in that arc.

StiltmanFTW
so it could cut adamantium?

Many thought it could but now it looks like it can't. I mean, Daken has sheathes implanted in his forearms made of... adamantium. It was stated that his physiology is identical to his father's and Wolverine's claws pop at 130 miles per hour speed. Do the math.

Anyway, back on topic. Piotr acknowledged that his armor wouldn't protect him from the sword in the same issue.

Parmaniac
I'm pretty sure stilt man knew sabes didnt have his adamantium in that arc.

Wait so he didn't was enhanced? I thought he was but cause of the blade his head went on vacation

carver9
Wait so he didn't was enhanced? I thought he was but cause of the blade his head went on vacation

No, sabertooth didnt have the adamantium in that arc, its pretty plain and clear, they showed his claws and it was no metal on them. Sabertooth lost his adamantium before his run in with panther.

carver9
Many thought it could but now it looks like it can't. I mean, Daken has sheathes implanted in his forearms made of... adamantium. It was stated that his physiology is identical to his father's and Wolverine's claws pop at 130 miles per hour speed. Do the math.

Anyway, back on topic. Piotr acknowledged that his armor wouldn't protect him from the sword in the same issue.

But was that ever tested (colossus durability against the blades) bc wolverine healing factor does not suppose to work when being stabbed/slashed by daken but it does. Spiderman has been slashed by the blades and he's doing just fine.

StiltmanFTW

It can't cut through indestructible objects it seems. And Armor's... armor. Because of some mystical aspect.

Im not seeing much in that scan and after that, didnt wolverine and colossus get into another tussle when colossus was possessed and was fighting wolverine and wolverine commented on Colossus moves as fast as lightning (forgot the issue) and wolverine was unable to cut him.

Those shurikens didnt pierce colossus, he was walking through it but he was starting to feel it.

The damage wasn't shown, it was just stated that Logan's scored his armor. Claremont's on-panel commentary > art

You're talking about Cyke&Logan vs. mind-controlled Colossus fight? Wolverine didn't connect in that fight.

I'm not talking about that instance. I'm talking about the pissed Colossus with shurikens sticking out his body. He snapped Riptide's neck then IIRC.

Parmaniac
No, sabertooth didnt have the adamantium in that arc, its pretty plain and clear, they showed his claws and it was no metal on them. Sabertooth lost his adamantium before his run in with panther.

haven't read the issue just saw the scan in the ownage thread

StiltmanFTW
But was that ever tested (colossus durability against the blades) bc wolverine healing factor does not suppose to work when being stabbed/slashed by daken but it does. Spiderman has been slashed by the blades and he's doing just fine.

He never cut them with muramasa claws.

Daken has three claws on each hand. Only one of each set is "laced" with the plasmic form that muramasa blade is made of. Haven't you read Weapon XI arc?

StiltmanFTW
haven't read the issue just saw the scan in the ownage thread

Creed's bones got broken, dislocated and cut after m-day.

carver9
It can't cut through indestructible objects it seems. And Armor's... armor. Because of some mystical aspect.

The damage wasn't shown, it was just stated that Logan's scored his armor. Claremont's on-panel commentary > art

You're talking about Cyke&Logan vs. mind-controlled Colossus fight? Wolverine didn't connect in that fight.

I'm not talking about that instance. I'm talking about the pissed Colossus with shurikens sticking out his body. He snapped Riptide's neck then IIRC.

Gotcha, I know which one you are talking about, and yes, I agree, back then, colossus durability wasnt that impressive but his upgrades make me think that wolverine claws should bounce off of him.

That scan that you put up was younger colossus that couldnt even lift over 70 tons. Colossus is much more than that in current comics.

carver9
He never cut them with muramasa claws.

Daken has three claws on each hand. Only one of each set is "laced" with the plasmic form that muramasa blade is made of. Haven't you read Weapon XI arc?

Yeah but I'm pretty sure he had those claws during the time he fought spidey.

Didnt he recently use them on punisher?

jinzin
Gotcha, I know which one you are talking about, and yes, I agree, back then, colossus durability wasnt that impressive but his upgrades make me think that wolverine claws should bounce off of him.

That scan that you put up was younger colossus that couldnt even lift over 70 tons. Colossus is much more than that in current comics.

As of 2000 Colossus nearly shat himself when Logan's claws got near him.

StiltmanFTW

Yes, he is more powerful now. But even after the durability upgrade he thought that Logan's claws could cut him to the bone... shifty

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
As of 2000 Colossus nearly shat himself when Logan's claws got near him. which means literally nothing

StiltmanFTW
Yeah but I'm pretty sure he had those claws during the time he fought spidey.

Didnt he recently use them on punisher?

Timeline is off. We can't be sure. If he even had them, he didn't use them as we saw...

Hard to say. Muramasa blades extend from the underside of his wrists. It's difficult to say from the art, but maybe he did use the magical claw when he cut Frank's dead body in half...

StiltmanFTW
which means literally nothing

"HE VERY NEARLY CUT ME TO THE BONE!!!"

Yeah, sure, that means nothing.

Starscream M
"HE VERY NEARLY CUT ME TO THE BONE!!!"

Yeah, sure, that means nothing. what? you're saying logan has pierced colossus that deep?

I smell bs

StiltmanFTW
what? you're saying logan has pierced colossus that deep?

I smell bs

Colossus said that, not me stick out tongue

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/8845/wolvcolossus7xnaw2.jpg

He acknowledged that both adamantium and muramasa can cut him... but we won't be 100% sure until they do. That's it. Further discussion is pointless I'm afraid.

Oh and props to jinzin for the scan...

Starscream M
Colossus said that, not me stick out tongue

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/8845/wolvcolossus7xnaw2.jpg

He acknowledged that both adamantium and muramasa can cut him... but we won't be 100% sure until they do. That's it. Further discussion is pointless I'm afraid.

Oh and props to jinzin for the scan... that's very tenuous evidence that wolverine can actually cut colossus. But I agree there isn't enough to say really one way or the other. thing is colossus has never been cut, and while adamantium may be sharp enough, I doubt logan has the strength to cut piotr.

jinzin
that's very tenuous evidence that wolverine can actually cut colossus. But I agree there isn't enough to say really one way or the other. thing is colossus has never been cut, and while adamantium may be sharp enough, I doubt logan has the strength to cut piotr.

Pretty typical, mostpeople doubted he could cut Namor, or Hulk, or Herc, or Thor.....

StiltmanFTW
Pretty typical, mostpeople doubted he could cut Namor, or Hulk, or Herc, or Thor.....

"Just because Wolverine has cut dozens of nigh-invulnerable beings, doesn't mean he can cut THIS guy!!!!!"

carver9

Its kind of different if you ask me.

carver9
"Just because Wolverine has cut dozens of nigh-invulnerable beings, doesn't mean he can cut THIS guy!!!!!"

Its still kind of different.

Starscream M
Pretty typical, mostpeople doubted he could cut Namor, or Hulk, or Herc, or Thor..... yeah because any of those guys are in any way comparable to Colossus in pierce durability

(hint: they're not even close) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
"Just because Wolverine has cut dozens of nigh-invulnerable beings, doesn't mean he can cut THIS guy!!!!!" wolverine has never cut someone who hasn't shown to be cuttable. wolverine can't cut juggernaut, nor do I think he could cut colossus...who is on par with juggy in regards to pierce durability.

Parmaniac
Wolverine V1 157
smile

StiltmanFTW
wolverine has never cut someone who hasn't shown to be cuttable. wolverine can't cut juggernaut, nor do I think he could cut colossus...who is on par with juggy in regards to pierce durability.

Juggernaut has magical forcefield and no, he is not. Both got cut by the way...

Wolverine V1 157
smile

That was a single try, Parm.

Just because Wolverine doesn't manage to decimate something in one attempt doesn't necessarily mean he can't cut it at all as displayed here:
1. http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9160/bouncenb1.jpg

Parmaniac

I know I just like to pick on you guys laughing

EDIT: wait a few posts and come up with a deer

StiltmanFTW
I know I just like to pick on you guys laughing

EDIT: wait a few posts and come up with a deer

Don't make me angry or I'll reveal to the rest what sexual experiences Parker had at the age of twelve. I bet many members have no idea about that one-shot... devil

Tha C-Master
IMO Adamantium can definitely cut Colossus. No doubts there, I just doubt Logan can do more than superficial injuries to him. Give Sabes Logan claws and it would be a different story entirely. Logan cutting Colossus would be more like going against some sharp wire, painful, but not particularly deadly unless you grind down.

carver9
Juggernaut has magical forcefield and no, he is not. Both got cut by the way...

So juggernaut has been cut by wolverine claws?

Please show the scans of this.

StiltmanFTW

Please show the scans of this.

No, he hasn't... I didn't specify by whom he got cut stick out tongue

Feral. Seriously.

carver9
No, he hasn't... I didn't specify by whom he got cut stick out tongue

Feral. Seriously.

lol

Starscream M
no. stilts is using a PIS incident to try to justify the possbiility that wolverine can cut colossus.

StiltmanFTW
no. stilts is using a PIS incident to try to justify the possbiility that wolverine can cut colossus.

No, I'm just proving your statements wrong.

You can't say they never got cut because that's not true.

Starscream M
No, I'm just proving your statements wrong.

You can't say they never got cut because that's not true. lol...juggs never got cut outside of that ridiculous PIS event. I dont remember piotr getting cut...who cut him?

StiltmanFTW
lol...juggs never got cut outside of that ridiculous PIS event. I dont remember piotr getting cut...who cut him?

You're saying that nobody apart from Feral cut him? You sure? shifty

Riptide and Logan. Next time don't make false statements, thank you stick out tongue

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
IMO Adamantium can definitely cut Colossus. No doubts there, I just doubt Logan can do more than superficial injuries to him. Give Sabes Logan claws and it would be a different story entirely. Logan cutting Colossus would be more like going against some sharp wire, painful, but not particularly deadly unless you grind down.

Most reasonable post yet.

Tha C-Master
Oh thanks, you shouldn't have. yes

snoopdogg

props to snoop That scan is also prior to big C's uprgrade.

Food for thought.

Battlehammer
Team two wins very handily.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Team two wins very handily. not really

we really dont know if anyone on team 2 can hurt colossus

Battlehammer
not really

we really dont know if anyone on team 2 can hurt colossus
Both Wolverine and Colossus stated that magical blade can cut Colossus. So yes all evidence points to it being able to cut him, just because you wish to ignore this means very little to me.

Starscream M
Both Wolverine and Colossus stated that magical blade can cut Colossus. So yes all evidence points to it being able to cut him, just because you wish to ignore this means very little to me. I'm not ignoring anything. Im not saying muramusa cannot cut colossus, just that it hasnt happened on panel. you're free to your opinion, but its still just speculation as far as Im concerned.

xJLxKing
Colossus is the problem but a stab to the eye should take him out. Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ill agree with that, tho he still wont be dead
This describes the insanity of the thread.
Next we will hear of characters poking you in the eye and kicking you the balls

Battlehammer
I'm not ignoring anything. Im not saying muramusa cannot cut colossus, just that it hasnt happened on panel. you're free to your opinion, but its still just speculation as far as Im concerned.
Everything is speculation unless it happens. But we can make educated outcomes from evidences given to us. All evidence thus far points to the blade being able to cut and kill colossus. No evidence says other wises. So I am not going to think it can't when all the evidence presented say it can.

Starscream M
Everything is speculation unless it happens. But we can make educated outcomes from evidences given to us. All evidence thus far points to the blade being able to cut and kill colossus. No evidence says other wises. So I am not going to think it can't when all the evidence presented say it can. has the blade cut through anything hard?

all I know is it cut sabretooth.

Battlehammer
Most reasonable post yet.
It is quite reasonable.

It hard to say either way due to the only event it happen in was a simply slash and the art through out the arc was very un detailed. Though Colossus and Wolverine both seem to believe he can cut him deep.

Zeuodin
Everything is speculation unless it happens. But we can make educated outcomes from evidences given to us. All evidence thus far points to the blade being able to cut and kill colossus. No evidence says other wises. So I am not going to think it can't when all the evidence presented say it can. He's got to have the strength to Push it thru. And Col is Solid Metal IN his Metal Form. The Guy with the Sun Knives already proved that when He trapped Col in metal form. Logan would get his claws Stuck in Col and then get a beat down.

Battlehammer
has the blade cut through anything hard?

all I know is it cut sabretooth.
Yes it cut straight through skar effortlessly. It cut through everything it come into contact with including Shiva with ease, the only exception was armor and it was due to the magical property in which her armor is made out of dreams/spirits which is the one thing the sword could not cut through which was explained. It was similar to Adamatium contact with Ghost rider.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Adamantium CAN cut Colossus. Sym tossed Wolverine's claw that got stuck deep in Colossus' shoulder.

Adamantium is really durable, Wolverine just doesn't have enough force to do anything besides useless surface damage. He can't penetrate deep enough to do anything significant.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Zeuodin
He's got to have the strength to Push it thru. And Col is Solid Metal IN his Metal Form. The Guy with the Sun Knives already proved that when He trapped Col in metal form. Logan would get his claws Stuck in Col and then get a beat down.
For starters I am not talking about Wolverine, I am talking about Daken who claws work much differently. You may wish to educate your self on the matter.

Wolverine on the other had cuts through solid steel, titanium, stone, concrete, namor, wendigo, hulk, thing ect and never gets stuck to assume he would with Colossus is stretching to say the least.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Adamantium CAN cut Colossus. Sym tossed Wolverine's claw that got stuck deep in Colossus' shoulder.

Adamantium is really durable, Wolverine just doesn't have enough force to do anything besides useless surface damage. He can't penetrate deep enough to do anything significant.

That speculation. Logan did a simple slash, that does not mean he could not cut deeper. Most of this misconception comes from the art. Logan may beable to cut deeper that one instances is extremely vague due mostly to lazyness by the artist. Wolverine and Colossus both believe he can cut him deeply. However it really 50/50 either way maybe he can maybe he can't.

Starscream M

Wolverine on the other had cuts through solid steel, titanium, stone, concrete, namor, wendigo, hulk, thing ect and never gets stuck to assume he would with Colossus is stretching to say the least. why? colossus is harder than all of the things you listed

Kris Blaze
Wolverine can cut through stone 313

Battlehammer
why? colossus is harder than all of the things you listed
Not necessarily. Titanium is extremely durable. Colossus has been unable to even dent it before. Herc has beenunable to do anything to it before, hulk ect.

But Hulk was able to break Colossus arms........

carver9
Not necessarily. Titanium is extremely durable. Colossus has been unable to even dent it before. Herc has beenunable to do anything to it before, hulk ect.

WWH broke colossus arms but colossus still didnt have a scratch on him. By the way, colossus is immune to magic so the blades being magical isnt a deciding factor on if it can cut him or not.

Battlehammer
WWH broke colossus arms but colossus still didnt have a scratch on him. By the way, colossus is immune to magic so the blades being magical isnt a deciding factor on if it can cut him or not.
Colossus is not immune to magic. he shown some immunity. There a huge differences. He shown nothing to suggest that the blade which infact not even relly a blade would not go right through him. Both wolverine and colossus both thought it would kill him.

What do you mean scretch? His hole arm was completely broken back wards. Colossus has been cut before, he not immune to being cut, he not un cuttable as events have already bee brought up and posted inwhich his skin was pierced.

StiltmanFTW

Really? Seems like low showings to me.

Anyway, omnium is vastly stronger than titanium and Wolverine cut through it like it was made of paper. I wonder if Colossus is more durable than omnium...

Swordsman said his secondary adamantium sword wouldn't hold up against Logan's claws forever, just long enough for him to stun him.

Battlehammer
Really? Seems like low showings to me.

Anyway, omnium is vastly stronger than titanium and Wolverine cut through it like it was made of paper. I wonder if Colossus is more durable than omnium...

Swordsman said his secondary adamantium sword wouldn't hold up against Logan's claws forever, just long enough for him to stun him.
I dont think it is, that's what luke skin supose to be around as hard as. Also what the x-men danger room door is made of among other things. Also been used to shackle Herc and Hulk I believe.

Not likely.

That is very true.

StiltmanFTW
I dont think it is, that's what luke skin supose to be around as hard as. Also what the x-men danger room door is made of among other things. Also been used to shackle Herc and Hulk I believe.

Yeah, but there are tons of examples when characters broke it. It's not a fictional metal, there is the problem. These are ridiculously powerful comic book characters. Anyway, nice examples.

Luke's skin gotta be more durable, HAMMER couldn't operate on him.

Wolverine *slightly* bended Danger Room doors.

It really surprised me when Beast from the animated series effortlessly bended titanium bars. I know it's not usable, just wanted to mention that.

Battlehammer
Yeah, but there are tons of examples when characters broke it. It's not a fictional metal, there is the problem. These are ridiculously powerful comic book characters. Anyway, nice examples.

Luke's skin gotta be more durable, HAMMER couldn't operate on him.

Wolverine *slightly* bended Danger Room doors.

It really surprised me when Beast from the animated series effortlessly bended titanium bars. I know it's not usable, just wanted to mention that.
Really I dont recall it being damage much at all, but I could be mistaken. Thanks.

Herc was unable to break out of chains made of it before, that pretty crazy. Hammer are a bunch of noobs lol big grin

That was prior to the titanium ones I believe. They originally were much weaker. Colossus has been unable to even dent them before if not mistaken.

lol that pritty crazy.

Starscream M

It really surprised me when Beast from the animated series effortlessly bended titanium bars. I know it's not usable, just wanted to mention that. bending is very different from cutting though

hence hulk being able to bend colossus arms doesn't indicate how easily he can be cut

metal is malleable...its often easier to bend than to cut

Battlehammer
bending is very different from cutting though

hence hulk being able to bend colossus arms doesn't indicate how easily he can be cut

metal is malleable...its often easier to bend than to cut

Hulk did not simply bend the arm be broke it thats quite different.

Actaully metal is not always easier to bend then cut, it depends on the amount and the tools avaible.

Not to mention Colossus can and has been cut.

Daken kills Colossus, then Sabre-tooth gets man handle by the team.

Starscream M

Not to mention Colossus can and has been cut.
who cut colossus? was it PIS? (juggernaut was cut onpanel too, but it was just crap writing)

Starscream M

Actaully metal is not always easier to bend then cut, it depends on the amount and the tools avaible.
I can bend a thin steel rod...I would be utterly helpless to cut it or even scratch it

Battlehammer
who cut colossus? was it PIS? (juggernaut was cut onpanel too, but it was just crap writing)
People have already stated the examples several times and one scan was presented. None of them were PIS. Colossus is not uncuttable, not sure were you came to such a conclusion to begin with.

Juggernaut being cut was completely reconnt, thats quite a different story. Juggernaut is also not comparable to Colossus.

Starscream M
People have already stated the examples several times and one scan was presented. None of them were PIS. Colossus is not uncuttable, not sure were you came to such a conclusion to begin with.

Juggernaut being cut was completely reconnt, thats quite a different story. Juggernaut is also not comparable to Colossus. so you don't actually know who cut colossus? lol

Battlehammer
I can bend a thin steel rod...I would be utterly helpless to cut it or even scratch it
But if you had saw designed to cut metal you could easily cut it. Your example is flawed becuase you do not posses items able to cut metal, while the characters in this thread do.

Battlehammer
so you don't actually know who cut colossus? lol
Wolverine, sym and a speedstir (blanking on the name) through sherikun.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine, sym and a speedstir (blanking on the name) through sherikun.

Riptide smile

Starscream M
Wolverine, sym and a speedstir (blanking on the name) through sherikun. were any of the cuts deep or were they just surface cuts?

Battlehammer
were any of the cuts deep or were they just surface cuts?
Does it matter? If they cut him, that means he can be cut. Two of them wre pritty dam serious. Wolverines was not due to it being a simple slash and it hard to determine how much damage it did due to the fact the art trhough out the issue was very bad in terms of showing damage.

StiltmanFTW
were any of the cuts deep or were they just surface cuts?

Shurikens were sticking out of his body. So was the claw tossed by Sym.

snoopdogg
Wolverine, sym and a speedstir (blanking on the name) through sherikun. Well, to be honest big C has went through a upgrade since all 3 of those incidents. The 2nd time Riptide attacked him his shurikens just bounced off him.

rabidd909
Deathstroke is the wildcard here IMO. If he can get pop n' son and DP to work together their chances improve greatly. But colossus is easily fast and strong enough to simply rip Dakens arms off containing the 'magic' claws and finish daken then use them on wolvie while deathstroke and DP wisely get some distance to try and play the sniper game. But rasputin and creed take those two eventually. Dakens severed arms will lead to dp's demise. Deathstroke is the last guy on team two standing. In my humble opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.