Weakest character that can defeat World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Who is the weakest character that can beat WWH?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Who is the weakest character that can beat WWH?
Engineer, Sentry, Jericho

galactusischere
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Engineer, Sentry, Jericho

I mean a majority out of 10.
Sentry already lost. Engineer would too IMO.
and the thing with Jericho is that he wouldn't be able to defeat Hulk, he would only be able to take over Hulk's body for some time.
I mean defeat defeat like putting him down for good

The Nuul
Blink.

Warlord
Iceman....oh and Sentry should win a PISless fight

Mshinu
Franklin Richards

Lord Feron
X-Man FTW

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Blink.

Blink can beat anybody. Not good to use her

Parmaniac
The Spot

The Nuul
Doop?

Parmaniac
M.O.D.O.K.

Zeuodin
I mean a majority out of 10.
Sentry already lost. Engineer would too IMO.
and the thing with Jericho is that he wouldn't be able to defeat Hulk, he would only be able to take over Hulk's body for some time.
I mean defeat defeat like putting him down for good I don't see what hulk would do to the Engineer. But I can see what she can do to him. Jericho could totally hold the Hulk's breath forever until he died and then leave the body.

galactusischere
I don't see what hulk would do to the Engineer. But I can see what she can do to him. Jericho could totally hold the Hulk's breath forever until he died and then leave the body.

first off by Engineer u mean the wildstorm character right?
what can she do to put down WWH?

The Nuul
He would break her, Angie cant do shit to WWH.

Zeuodin
first off by Engineer u mean the wildstorm character right?
what can she do to put down WWH? you mean like if she becomes millions of nano sized metal shards and he can't even hit her, and she enters his blood stream and causes him to have a stroke or severs his optic nerves and blocks them so he can't re grow them as he bashes around helplessly. Yeah, she can do stuff to him.

galactusischere
you mean like if she becomes millions of nano sized metal shards and he can't even hit her, and she enters his blood stream and causes him to have a stroke or severs his optic nerves and blocks them so he can't re grow them as he bashes around helplessly. Yeah, she can do stuff to him.

or.. Hulk Thunder claps?
or breaks the planet?

Zeuodin
or.. Hulk Thunder claps?
or breaks the planet? And that does what to micro scopic Nanites? Breaking the Planet apart? when has hulk done this? And how would that benefit him when he can't fly?

galactusischere
And that does what to micro scopic Nanites? Breaking the Planet apart? when has hulk done this? And how would that benefit him when he can't fly? This is a fight. Hulk can adapt and breathe in space and when he destroys the planet(he broke the seaboard with a step accidently)Angie won't survive. Hulk wins regardless of what happens to him afterwards.

Colossus-Big C
rulk

shokosugi
nightcrawler

redhotrash
Shadowcat.

galactusischere
Originally posted by redhotrash
Shadowcat.
no..

rotiart
Actually she could phase something directly into his brain... Disabling him long enough to be considered a knockout or win...

Personally I was thinking a sufficiently amped sebastion shaw...

Gambit turned into the new son

galactusischere
Originally posted by rotiart
Actually she could phase something directly into his brain... Disabling him long enough to be considered a knockout or win...

Personally I was thinking a sufficiently amped sebastion shaw...

Gambit turned into the new son Hulk can evade her can't he? a thousand mile leap should do it.

Shaw would overload after he takes a punch from Hulk

StiltmanFTW
Princess Python.

redhotrash
A thousand mile leap is a self BFR, which causes him to lose. And yes Shadowcat can phase a rock into his brain or a branch through his heart.

galactusischere
A thousand mile leap is a self BFR, which causes him to lose. And yes Shadowcat can phase a rock into his brain or a branch through his heart.
after a thousand mile leap he would still return to earth.
Plus Hulk has a regenerative healing factor. doubt that could work

joesha28
Aunt May...she rapes him. And btw Sentry did not lose...it was a stalemate... both de-powered and it was human vs human... he Sentry did not want to fight all out...damn he wanted it to end the moment it started!

redhotrash
If you leave the battlefield its over, dont be a fanboy. And how exactly do you heal around a stone caught in your brain while continuing to fight? Lets pretend he is able to eject it, she can just do it again.

Kris Blaze
I don't see what hulk would do to the Engineer. But I can see what she can do to him. Jericho could totally hold the Hulk's breath forever until he died and then leave the body.
Hulk doesn't need to breathe anymore.

galactusischere
If you leave the battlefield its over, dont be a fanboy. And how exactly do you heal around a stone caught in your brain while continuing to fight? Lets pretend he is able to eject it, she can just do it again.

She can only phase for as long as she can hold her breath. Hulk is much faster than her. Hulk can take her. savage Hulk would be able to beat her too.

shokosugi
Spiderman can defeat WWH.

galactusischere
Originally posted by shokosugi

Yup just like he beat firelord.

Kris Blaze
She can only phase for as long as she can hold her breath. Hulk is much faster than her. Hulk can take her. savage Hulk would be able to beat her too.

Makes no sense. They start 50 yards apart no expression

The Nuul
Originally posted by shokosugi

Spider-Man also was punching around a C-listed PC Superman.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Makes no sense. They start 50 yards apart no expression

and that makes a diffrence how?
actually it makes her chances lower.
one hit is all its going to take for Hulk. one

shokosugi
jubilee

Kris Blaze
and that makes a diffrence how?
actually it makes her chances lower.
one hit is all its going to take for Hulk. one

And he'd never hit her, simple as that no expression

galactusischere
And he'd never hit her, simple as that no expression
Kitty can't hold her breath for more than a few minutes. then she would have to inhale oxygen for a while continiously to be able to hold her breath for that long again. Hulk is faster than her and unlike savage he can think and use strategy. so he would be able to evade her.

shokosugi
MacGyver can beat WWH with a tooth pick and band aid.

redhotrash

Thats incorrect. Shes spoken while phased before. As a matter of fact Im like 90% certain that her natural state is phased. Read it in more than one of her bios. Either way shes stayed phased almost indefinately in old Excaliber. Hulk isnt hitting her unless she lets him.

galactusischere
Thats incorrect. Shes spoken while phased before. As a matter of fact Im like 90% certain that her natural state is phased. Read it in more than one of her bios. Either way shes stayed phased almost indefinately in old Excaliber. Hulk isnt hitting her unless she lets him.

At one point she was stuck in her phased state.
Though Dr.Doom and Reed helped her get back to normal.
I don't know it has been stated that she has to hold her breath. Maybe it has changed.

redhotrash
Im pretty sure you're off on this one. Even she got stuck phased and needed help to get back, that'd still be a very long time to be phased. Humans can only go a few minutes without breathing. Kitty is a pretty misunderstood character. She can fly of sorts too by walking on air. Not to mention shes a reasonably good martial artists who had trained under Wolverine. I'd say if she was bloodlusted, she could take the Hulk.

galactusischere
Im pretty sure you're off on this one. Even she got stuck phased and needed help to get back, that'd still be a very long time to be phased. Humans can only go a few minutes without breathing. Kitty is a pretty misunderstood character. She can fly of sorts too by walking on air. Not to mention shes a reasonably good martial artists who had trained under Wolverine. I'd say if she was bloodlusted, she could take the Hulk.
She was stuck and couldn't get out of her phased state. It had nothing to do with breathing. That happend because of her going phasing too much. It happend during the time when Magneto was the headmaster. Reed and Doom teamed up to save her from her life because she was slowly fading from reality.
She can't fly. She has to literally walk on air. She can't go that far

Kris Blaze
She was stuck in phasing because Harpoon hit her with an attack.

Zeuodin
Karate Kid, Shadow Cat, Knight Crawler, Xdam X, Spiral, Gideon, Hector Hammon, Leech, etc

Kris Blaze
Karate Kid, Shadow Cat, Knight Crawler, Xdam X, Spiral, Gideon, Hector Hammon, Leech, etc

Who is Knight Crawler?

Adam X isn't happening.

Zeuodin
Who is Knight Crawler?

Adam X isn't happening.
Sorry was thinking of Black Knight and Night Crawler at the same time. Adam X could get a KO with that blood thing he does. He's really fast and has pwned an entire team of Xforcers.

psycho gundam
won't work on hulk, just make him madder

rotiart
What won't work on hulk?

psycho gundam
the blood burn...big deal.

not to mention he would have to cut him to oxygenate his blood first.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the blood burn...big deal.

not to mention he would have to cut him to oxygenate his blood first. He cut a guy not even the Whole Xforce Could dent. I'm sure he could cut Hulk.

Battlehammer
He cut a guy not even the Whole Xforce Could dent. I'm sure he could cut Hulk.
really and who was that?

Kasper Gutman
I'd go with Karnak. He can split some fights temporarily or else gets crushed. This is why the whole WWH on the moon fight irked me until I found out Blackbolt was a skrull imposter. I thought at the time there were multiple Inhumans who could stop Hulk.

Warlord
living lightning

Kherani
Batman

darthgoober
She only has to hold her breath when she's in situations where she's cut off from oxygen(like if she's phased into solid rock or something).

Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
I'd go with Karnak. He can split some fights temporarily or else gets crushed. This is why the whole WWH on the moon fight irked me until I found out Blackbolt was a skrull imposter. I thought at the time there were multiple Inhumans who could stop Hulk.
Doubtful, Karnak's already failed to beat regular Savage Hulk, let alone WWH.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by darthgoober
Doubtful, Karnak's already failed to beat regular Savage Hulk, let alone WWH.
Nothing regular about Savage Hulk as he's been above WWH many times. Took on the real Black Bolt after all. But yeah, Karnak's a no-go here.

galactusischere
Apocalypse anyone?

psycho gundam
written properly yes, apocalypse could match any amp via will theoretically, and physical damage is a non-factor to him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by psycho gundam
written properly yes, apocalypse could match any amp via will theoretically, and physical damage is a non-factor to him.

thumb up

always thoughtb the same, theoretically he's one of the most powerful beings around if he really had total controll of all of his molecules he should/could give himself any super power he wants or just copy his opponents plus some upgrades like telepathy, telekinesis, different types of energy projection etc.

golem370
Supernova would have a good chance

dmills
Originally posted by golem370
Supernova would have a good chance That's over kill. The OP said weakest character to beat WWH. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.