Heads Up Wolverine!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
In this scenario, Wolverine is riding a motorcycle at 50 miles an hour. He extends his adamantium claws out. How many people can he successfully decaptitate in one pass? All characters are on level ground and are in a position that their heads are at the same level. If Wolverine can't cut them for whatever reason, he passes them and moves on. They are not resisting or using any abilities, but their passive abilities are on. If he can't do it at 50 miles an hour, how fast would he have to go? This is 616 Wolverine. Whoever loses their limbs cannot grow them back.

The contestants: (Not necessarily in order of toughness):

1. Zoom
2. Dr. Strange
3. Amazo
4. Thing
5. Hulk
6. Colossus
7. Thor
8. Superman
9. Thanos
10. Juggernaut
11. Lobo
12. Sabretooth
13. Odin
14. Galactus
15. Rulk
16. Rhino

SamZED
lol that's an... original idea for a thread. laughing out loud Dunno about Zoom, but he'd probably slow down to a 20 miles ph when he cuts Thing's head off and stops at Hulk.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
14. Galactus

By your scenario that would be fun to see laughing

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SamZED
lol that's an... original idea for a thread. laughing out loud Dunno about Zoom, but he'd probably slow down to a 20 miles ph when he cuts Thing's head off and stops at Hulk. He'd be back at 50 on Hulk.

Parmaniac
You should state the beings included in Amazo

EDIT: If Supes is in it I doubt he gets through

Tha C-Master
I'll have pr do that when he gets on.

Blanket
Doesn't Wolverine move his hands faster than that anyway?

Anyway...

8,9,10,14 don't lose heads, or I guess limbs since he'd be at some of their dicks, and G's toes.

Tha C-Master
The stip has them all at head level. He'd have the extra force of the bike assisting him as well.

He did stab Thanos with power gem, could he not decapitate him without it at these conditions in your opinion? Just asking.

Blanket
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
The stip has them all at head level. He'd have the extra force of the bike assisting him as well.

He did stab Thanos with power gem, could he not decapitate him without it at these conditions in your opinion? Just asking. Doesn't change anything for the 4 characters listed IMO.

He stabbed, not slashed, or I guess, rode by. Nevermind how much I disagree with said instance.

redhotrash
Im thinking cutting Colossus' head will likely at least cause him to spin out.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Blanket
Doesn't change anything for the 4 characters listed IMO.

He stabbed, not slashed, or I guess, rode by. Nevermind how much I disagree with said instance. You're logical, I was just bringing up the incident, to say that Wolverine could pierce him (though with the Power Gem... meh).

How fast would he have to go to decapitate Thanos? Mach1, Light, Warp?

Originally posted by redhotrash
Im thinking cutting Colossus' head will likely at least cause him to spin out. The stip states he would pass him if he was unsuccessful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.