Spiderman vs Wolverine Point Sparring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
I know I'm evil for this. evil face I got this idea from the other point sparring threads of course. No weapons just H2h with passive abilities. Punches and kicks.

The combatants are going by traditional point based sparring, only speed is needed, no need to Ko anybody, no points on form or technique, as long as the arm or leg contacts the upper body or head:

A punch is worth 1 point to the body and 2 to the head, a kick is worth 2 points to the body and 3 points to the head. Hits below the waist do not count, and there is no grabbing or throwing.

When someone scores a point, they both bow and start over 10 feet away.

Who is the first to get to 10 points?

Who would be the first one to get a point in a sudden death?

Alright, let's play nice.

Annnnd begin!!!! rolling on floor laughing

SamZED
Ow you did NOT just create another Wolverine vs Spider-man thread!!! mad mad mad You're all kinds of evil! I prefer threads and books where they're fighting as a team!

Tha C-Master
True, but this is different. Based on hitting the other person and nothing else, it should go fine.

carver9
LOL, this thread is to see who's faster, wolverine or spiderman. I give spiderman the edge in this one since he's better at dodging than wolverine.

Tha C-Master
It was a point sparring match. I personally say Spiderman makes up his technique in reach and speed. But somebody else might have other opinions.

carver9
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
It was a point sparring match. I personally say Spiderman makes up his technique in reach and speed. But somebody else might have other opinions.

I disagree, reach and speed isnt the factor because wolverine height kind of gives him the advantage (harder target to hit). Spiderman is winning this off of agility and thats it because both have similar speed feats.

Tha C-Master
@Samzed, I like teamups better as well.

Not in a sparring match where the body is a target. Spiderman won't have a hard time hitting him.

All street levelers have "similar speed feats", I'm not about to even go there.

Also Spider Sense will be of aid too IMO. Of course this is my opinion.

Juk3n
Just curious...will the spider sensed work in a non-dangerous situation like this? i mean, he's aware it's JUST point sparring, so why would his body react as if it was dangerous?

Tha C-Master
Hmm I dunno, it can work when people look at him the wrong way... it has worked when someone came behind him and tapped him on the back. It could still work in this scenario.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juk3n
Just curious...will the spider sensed work in a non-dangerous situation like this? i mean, he's aware it's JUST point sparring, so why would his body react as if it was dangerous?

It worked when MJ "attacked" him with a pillow, so I think it would.

Tha C-Master
I'm thinking Spiderman at 6/10 or so... I was hoping the "Heads up!" thread got more recongition.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
thumb up

You're the C-Master. The Master of C's. Opinions not originating from you are meaningless.

Tha C-Master
Oh stop... you're making me blush. ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.