Caedus, Vader and Dooku Vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai100
Who wins all are in the height of their power bane has his orbalisk armour.

truejedi
curbstomp for the team. wow.

Caedus and maybe Vader might even solo.

Slash_KMC
My my, someone thinks very highly of Bane here.

Weltall
Bane's demonstrated himself to be astronomically more powerful than anybody on the team. As far as power levels are concerned he's in an entirely different universe to these fools. It won't be a curbstomp but the team would probably take this, with perhaps some of the weaker links like Vader or Dooku dying in the process. Take any member of the team off and Bane wins.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Weltall
Bane's demonstrated himself to be astronomically more powerful than anybody on the team. As far as power levels are concerned he's in an entirely different universe to these fools. It won't be a curbstomp but the team would probably take this, with perhaps some of the weaker links like Vader or Dooku dying in the process. Take any member of the team off and Bane wins. ... you must be lost. This is Logic Land, we don't submit to nonsense here.

truejedi
don't feed the neb Lucien.

Lord Lucien
But he was hungry!

Samurai100
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
My my, someone thinks very highly of Bane here.
we all think highly of one sith for example you love revan

mattatom
Originally posted by Samurai100
we all think highly of one sith for example you love revan QFT

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Samurai100
we all think highly of one sith for example you love revan

You have no idea...

No, I don't like any Sith, I'm a lover, not a hater I prefer Jedi.

Sith remind me too much of teenagers going through puberty. Destroy this, destroy that, need more high school popularity power!!!

Bladewind
3 on 1? Vader and co of course. Maybe one of them would be killed (hopefully Caedus big grin ) But they'd just have to kill one Orbalisk and Bane would die a painful death.
Just asking: why can't you opt for a tie?

truejedi
I don't love sith. I am constatntly rootng against them. Dooku is maybe the one exception to that, but I wouldn't say i love him.

BoratBorat
3 powerhouses on one nazi skin head? Stomp.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by truejedi
I don't love sith. I am constatntly rootng against them. Dooku is maybe the one exception to that, but I wouldn't say i love him. You know, thanks to you, I can't help but see every bad guy in the series as just a whiny teenager with no sense of cohesion, the exception being Palpatine.

truejedi
lol, that IS how i see them most of the time, but what did i do to pass that opinion on to you?

Zannah, Caedus, Anakin, Ganner Rhysode (is that the right name? the guy from the Jedi Academy series that is killed by Exar Kun??) Desann, Malak, Bandon, definitly Tavion. Obviously Assajji. Alema Rar, new chick from FOTJ...

Whiny patheticness is written right into their characters.

Darth_Glentract
That was Gantoris, who I actually thought was pretty cool. Ganner Rhysode was the guy who died defending Jacen while he was messing up the World Brain.

truejedi
right. thanks. I just meant his attitude towards Luke. When he was randomly challenging him to a lightsaber duel and trying to kill him for absolutely no reason.

Autokrat
The Sith suffer from the same inane ethical system that exists throughout the rest of Star Wars. Characters like Caedus occasionally seem to almost present some genuine dilemmas, but of course the potential is always wasted.

truejedi
Caedus, like Anakin, went too evil, too fast.

Autokrat
Originally posted by truejedi
Caedus, like Anakin, went too evil, too fast.

This is exactly what bothers me.

They had potential with Caedus to introduce a valid ethical reason why he did the things he did. Present an ethical dilemma and muddle the waters. Instead they just used him to discredit the one deeply philosophical veiw of the Force in the entire series.

As for Anakin, Anakin is just a straight up moron and waste of a character.

truejedi
i guess that is what Yoda is talking about when he says the Dark Side is too powerful, and it corrupts, but still.. it happens too fast.

One Free Man
oooooo i defenitely see bane taking this. http://files.byondhome.com/Teka123/2008-12/IcewarriorX-0001/borat_not.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.