REMATCH!!! Kit Fisto vs General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jinsoku Takai
Saber duel in the in the Geonosian execution arena. Fisto had Grievous on the ropes in their previous battle. Who takes this one?

MasterAshenVor
Grievous. Kit Fisto had serious problems and was knocked out by Assajj Ventress in the novel Deception at Cestus and General Grievous was able to beat her easily though I don't know which book or in which cartoon that he did that but HE IS stated to be better than Ventress if im not mistaken.

So Grievous kills Fisto. I hate admitting that because im a Fisto fan but face the facts jack.

Slash_KMC
What no... Kit Fisto beat him once with only using one Force Push, keeping him from this won't suddenly be his downfall.

Kit Fisto wins again due to circumstances being the same.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Grievous. Kit Fisto had serious problems and was knocked out by Assajj Ventress in the novel Deception at Cestus and General Grievous was able to beat her easily though I don't know which book or in which cartoon that he did that but HE IS stated to be better than Ventress if im not mistaken.

So Grievous kills Fisto. I hate admitting that because im a Fisto fan but face the facts jack.

Ventress had a good, long, studious look at Fisto's fighting style, while Fisto knew next to nothing of Ventress' style. Had Ventress and Fisto fought again, I'd wager Fisto would have put her on her ass. But... maybe not.

cherrypieluva50
fisto all the way. he already almost beat grevious more then once if I recall correctly.

Kit > Grevious

truejedi
Fisto wins, dominating grievous with the force, against which,grievous has no defense.

Ms.Marvel
which is interesting. in the gendy cartoon he literally dodged ki-adi's force push. like... he just jumped out of the way.

truejedi
saw that. That wouldn't be a force push, that would be a force-wave. (like Bane's in the first book.) a force push is pushing the object, which would be grievous. It wouldn't have touched the stones where grievous was.

Ms.Marvel
lol. yeah..

Evilbigfoot
Fisto = Jedi, Grevious = Droid (TOT Syndrome...)

Anyway, enough said.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Evilbigfoot

Anyway, enough said.

blink

Major Valerian
Originally posted by Evilbigfoot

Anyway, enough said.

I'm not sure I understand, but if your argument here is: 'Since droids are no match for Jedi, Grievous loses' then you're so wrong...

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Major Valerian
I'm not sure I understand, but if your argument here is: 'Since droids are no match for Jedi, Grievous loses' then you're so wrong...

I think that's what he's saying. Not sound logic at all.

truejedi
Fisto wins because he had shown himself to be better than grievous previously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.