Larfleeze Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
In an all our war?

Slaanesh
Larfleeze stomp..

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Larfleeze stomp..

Warlord
superman...
counter vibrations and OL corpse are history

jasofisc
larfleeze

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Larfleeze stomp..

Kris Blaze
Larfleeze has no showings against speed, how does he win?

xJLxKing
The same way Hal, Kyle, Guy, and soo many other ring users and energy user that were able to hit Superman

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
The same way Hal, Kyle, Guy, and soo many other ring users and energy user that were able to hit Superman
Makes no sense.

They fight to the best of their abilities. Which means that Superman would blitz every single one of them.

xJLxKing
Okay

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Makes no sense.

They fight to the best of their abilities. Which means that Superman would blitz every single one of them.

could AO not use the ring to make himself faster? or would superman not be subjected to the light of greed causing him to not think things through as well as normal?

iceman24567
Greed? Affect Superman? Surely you jest?

BlackZero30x
no i jest not....i see it now Superman: Man of Greed? image-Superman flying away from a bank, truck full of money in one hand....ring and lantern on another....huge belly, food in his mouth!

galactusischere
Orange

Survivor19
Larlfeeze smacks Supes with his battery in the head for the KO.

quanchi112
Larfleeze wins.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Makes no sense.

They fight to the best of their abilities. Which means that Superman would blitz every single one of them. Does that mean Thor godblasts every single time?

supremthor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Larfleeze wins. Does that mean Thor godblasts every single time?

that was probably the smartest thing I've read from you yet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
that was probably the smartest thing I've read from you yet. Is that the first post of mine you read?

Priest
Makes no sense.

Agreed. Superman comboz him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
no i jest not....i see it now Superman: Man of Greed? image-Superman flying away from a bank, truck full of money in one hand....ring and lantern on another....huge belly, food in his mouth!
And then he steals 40 cakes....and that's terrible.
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is that the first post of mine you read?
Probably not, but most likely it was the first one he's read worth reading.

BattleMage
SPITE.

-Pr-
In a purely physical confrontation like Larfleeze had with Atrocitus, Superman could take him.

With his corps and the like? Larfleeze would win.

and no, Superman is the last person that would succumb to greed. And if he somehow did, the only thing he would want is time to himself where he's not trying to be everywhere at once.

Kris Blaze
Superman would succumb to greed.

Superman doesn't even have the required willpower to use a ring, lmfao.

Omega Vision

Superman doesn't even have the required willpower to use a ring, lmfao.
Except he has in the past. There was the incident where he took Guy Gardner's ring and was able to willfully divorce it from Guy.

Colossus-Big C
They battle over the pacific, no bfrs.
and ice man cant freeze the ocean

Juntai
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Except he has in the past. There was the incident where he took Guy Gardner's ring and was able to willfully divorce it from Guy. He also had GL ring in 52.

xJLxKing
They also said that Superman has the most Willpower in the universe

Omega Vision
Outside of the actual Green Lanterns, Batman, and a few others Superman arguably has the strongest will of anyone on Earth and the only reason he wasn't chosen by the Guardians was that he wasn't native to Earth's Sector (which is a bullshit reason, you'd think the Guardians would be a little more flexible)

quanchi112
And then he steals 40 cakes....and that's terrible.

Probably not, but most likely it was the first one he's read worth reading. If he doesn't think my posts are intelligent then wouldn't it make him a fool for continuing to read them.

Kris Blaze
Seems unlikely that Superman would somehow resist something that Hal couldn't. But I guess that's fanboyism.
Originally posted by Juntai
He also had GL ring in 52.
Which week?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by -Pr-
In a purely physical confrontation like Larfleeze had with Atrocitus, Superman could take him.

With his corps and the like? Larfleeze would win.

and no, Superman is the last person that would succumb to greed. And if he somehow did, the only thing he would want is time to himself where he's not trying to be everywhere at once.

well my other post was a joke really...although i do think he could succumb to greed because he is a good person(well you know what i mean) he saves people and hes always selfless but he has shown Human emotion like love and anger has even been shown on occasion....soo i say if he has the ability to at least feel the emotion its not to far fetched to think he could fall pray to an overwhelming force of pure greed...I'm not saying he could not over come it but i still think he could fall pray to it

-Pr-
Seems unlikely that Superman would somehow resist something that Hal couldn't. But I guess that's fanboyism.

Which week?

i don't know if juntai is talking about the same instance, but in up, up and away, clark was using one when he didn't have any powers. Hal gave him a ring with the Superman emblem on it as opposed to a normal one.

also, what possible reason do you have for thinking superman couldn't use a ring?

well my other post was a joke really...although i do think he could succumb to greed because he is a good person(well you know what i mean) he saves people and hes always selfless but he has shown Human emotion like love and anger has even been shown on occasion....soo i say if he has the ability to at least feel the emotion its not to far fetched to think he could fall pray to an overwhelming force of pure greed...I'm not saying he could not over come it but i still think he could fall pray to it

it's possible, sure. but highly unlikely. see him in his blackest night crossover? he was feeling everything (even rage) except greed.

Juntai
i don't know if juntai is talking about the same instance, but in up, up and away, clark was using one when he didn't have any powers. Hal gave him a ring with the Superman emblem on it as opposed to a normal one.

also, what possible reason do you have for thinking superman couldn't use a ring? That's it then. I was thinking of when he didn't have the powers. Thought it was in 52, but I suppose it happened during the same period, just in Superman's book instead.

BlackZero30x
it's possible, sure. but highly unlikely. see him in his blackest night crossover? he was feeling everything (even rage) except greed. well i completely understand and agree for the most part...my reasoning is that the orange light of greed is controlling....if you look at BN#5 Larfleeze wants more and more and it was stated by Indigo-1 that its because of the light he wields...while i know the orange light picks greedy people but the light is the purest from of greed that's why i figured it could seep into superman as they fight....most likely making him want the battery for himself because that's what happened to hal...heck even atrocitus wanted it when he fought him...so based on that i feel it may "poison" superman

-Pr-
Originally posted by Juntai
That's it then. I was thinking of when he didn't have the powers. Thought it was in 52, but I suppose it happened during the same period, just in Superman's book instead.

ah, cool. and yeah, he had no problems whatsoever using it either, as we both know. he was damn near casual with the thing.

well i completely understand and agree for the most part...my reasoning is that the orange light of greed is controlling....if you look at BN#5 Larfleeze wants more and more and it was stated by Indigo-1 that its because of the light he wields...while i know the orange light picks greedy people but the light is the purest from of greed that's why i figured it could seep into superman as they fight....most likely making him want the battery for himself because that's what happened to hal...heck even atrocitus wanted it when he fought him...so based on that i feel it may "poison" superman

neither hal nor atrocitus is half as altruistic as superman, though, are they? of course he's susceptible to it. all i'm saying is that he'd resist it better than most people, i think...

iceman24567

Superman doesn't even have the required willpower to use a ring, lmfao. Superman is known for his will/pure heart why do you think he's able to forcibly reject possession? Its not because of the S embarrasment .

carver9
Outside of the actual Green Lanterns, Batman, and a few others Superman arguably has the strongest will of anyone on Earth and the only reason he wasn't chosen by the Guardians was that he wasn't native to Earth's Sector (which is a bullshit reason, you'd think the Guardians would be a little more flexible)

True statement, Superman will power>>anybody in dc. Honestly, I dont think anyone will power is as great as his.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
True statement, Superman will power>>anybody in dc. Honestly, I dont think anyone will power is as great as his.
Batman should have more will IMO but yes, during Emperor Joker Superman was the only person who could resist succumbing to the Joker's new world and retain his original personality. Batman sort of did the same but he was broken by the end of the series.

xJLxKing
There was a interview somewhere, which I can't locate no more, and someone stated that the thing that was talking to Jordan he snatched the Orange Lantern from Larfleeze was an entity that we won't see.

BlackZero30x
ah, cool. and yeah, he had no problems whatsoever using it either, as we both know. he was damn near casual with the thing.

neither hal nor atrocitus is half as altruistic as superman, though, are they? of course he's susceptible to it. all i'm saying is that he'd resist it better than most people, i think...

I completely agree but I wanted to make sure you understood what I meant.

Endless Mike
Larfleeze

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
They battle over the pacific, no bfrs.
and ice man cant freeze the ocean

lol?

Also, bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.