Superman v Iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I 'll go for Iron Man big grin

Kazenji
Superman wins

Blinky
Is this thread supposed to be funny?

Kazenji
Sounds like this fight should be in the Greatest mismatches thread.

Placidity
Iron Man outfits his core with kryptonite, kinda like Metallo as seen in Smallville.

Yes, he will know to do this.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Iron Man outfits his core with kryptonite, kinda like Metallo as seen in Smallville.

Yes, he will know to do this. yes Pwned by Kryptonite.

Alpha Centauri
Pretty sure Superman lifted an island with kryptonite still in him.

-AC

steverules_2
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

WRONG! Superman had all the kryptonite taken out of him and even if it was still in him he regenerated himself via the sun then went under ground to get some ground between him and the island so he could lift it and throw it into space, but the ground broke away and so he wasn't protected from the kryptonite and thus he fell to earth from space cuz by the time he got to space thats when the kryptonite was not covered by ground and so he was able to get rid of the island before but was exposed to the kryptonite by the time he got to space big grin

Alpha Centauri
If he can regenerate from kryptonite via sunlight, regardless of whether it's in him or not, how is Iron Man going to win by outfitting himself with it?

-AC

Rogue Jedi

-AC I never got that. One minute he is useless, the next he is doing what you said.

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
WRONG! Superman had all the kryptonite taken out of him and even if it was still in him he regenerated himself via the sun then went under ground to get some ground between him and the island so he could lift it and throw it into space, but the ground broke away and so he wasn't protected from the kryptonite and thus he fell to earth from space cuz by the time he got to space thats when the kryptonite was not covered by ground and so he was able to get rid of the island before but was exposed to the kryptonite by the time he got to space big grin

No, Steve, no.

He had a little piece still in him when he lifted the island made partially of kryptonite. You see the medical people remove it after that scene.

While lifting the island, kryptonite shards where still growing and one particularly large piece was right next to him.

In short, Routh-Superman isn't as weak to the green-shit as other versions are.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I never got that. One minute he is useless, the next he is doing what you said.

The Sun-soak gave him enough power to be all superman-like, for a bit.

Rogue Jedi
And how long was this sun soak?

Robtard
And how long was this sun soak?

15 seconds, give or take.

Rogue Jedi
And you think IM is gonna give him 15 seconds to recover? Hardly.

Robtard
And you think IM is gonna give him 15 seconds to recover? Hardly.

IM never had a chance here, this is a stupid thread.

Rogue Jedi
How? As someone stated, IM is genius, he'll surely know to use kryptonite.

Robtard
How? As someone stated, IM is genius, he'll surely know to use kryptonite.

Did he have kryptonite in the film? No. /end thread

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Blinky
Is this thread supposed to be funny?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Did he have kryptonite in the film? No. /end thread Does he have the smarts and resources to obtain it and apply it to his suit? Yes. If they fight, then obviously their worlds are merged.

Robtard
Does he have the smarts and resources to obtain it and apply it to his suit? Yes. If they fight, then obviously their worlds are merged.

You're not following forum rules.

But I'll bite, might as well as this thread is shit and wasn't intended to be anything but shit. He can kill Kryptonite-Tony with his super-speed, or heat-vision. You've got nothing.

Rogue Jedi
Just saying, that's how it should be. Two guys fight, their worlds should be merged.

I've got nothing? You dont understand, Rob. I hate Supes and IM, I am merely considering all possible outcomes. I could really care less.

But OK, I'LL bite....Supes wasn't exactly a master strategist or genius. He didn't realize Lex had the kryptonite before it was too late, odds are he won't realize IM has it before it's too late.

"Didnt your father teach you to look before you leap?"

Alpha Centauri
Just saying, that's how it should be. Two guys fight, their worlds should be merged.

I've got nothing? You dont understand, Rob. I hate Supes and IM, I am merely considering all possible outcomes. I could really care less.

But OK, I'LL bite....Supes wasn't exactly a master strategist or genius. He didn't realize Lex had the kryptonite before it was too late, odds are he won't realize IM has it before it's too late.

"Didnt your father teach you to look before you leap?"

In the end? Before it's too late?

Who won? Superman or Lex? Exactly.

True what Robtard said, forum rules. If he doesn't have the capacity to get kryptonite, he won't win. Even if he does, he still probably won't win.

-AC

Robtard
Okay, the worlds are merged. Stark still didn't use kryptonite. /the end

BruceSkywalker
facepalm going by what i have seen Supes stomps

steverules_2
If he can regenerate from kryptonite via sunlight, regardless of whether it's in him or not, how is Iron Man going to win by outfitting himself with it?

-AC

Never said he would and never said he wouldn't, I was just correcting you smile As far as I know supes had no kryptonite in him and I'm sure the sun bathe he took was enough to make him powerful even with any kryptonite in him smile

Robtard
Never said he would and never said he wouldn't, I was just correcting you smile As far as I know supes had no kryptonite in him and I'm sure the sun bathe he took was enough to make him powerful even with any kryptonite in him smile

But he did.

Ms.Marvel
it doesnt matter if iron man is made completely out of kryptonite. erm

superman flew so fast that he turned back time. all hed have to do is just clothesline or tackle iron man at that speed and hes done for. tony stark's suit is controlled by tony starks thoughts. superman moves faster than tony can think.

/endthread.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
But he did.

He did until it was taken out of him by Lois smile He then flew up, got a sun bathe, went back and totally b*tch pwned Luthor it seems, who did the same to Supes earlier in the movie when he and his buddies beat the crap outta supes

Ms.Marvel
she dint take it all out though after he lifted the island into space and fell back down to earths and went to the doctors they took a shard of kryptonite out of him.

Robtard
He did until it was taken out of him by Lois smile He then flew up, got a sun bathe, went back and totally b*tch pwned Luthor it seems, who did the same to Supes earlier in the movie when he and his buddies beat the crap outta supes

She took most of it out, as I already said, he had a small sliver still in him, as you see the medics remove it at the hospital, after he saves the world and does a nose-dive back into Earth.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
she dint take it all out though after he lifted the island into space and fell back down to earths and went to the doctors they took a shard of kryptonite out of him.

Interesting, I haven't watched superman returns in quite a while since...well IMO it sucked, how small was it? I mean I wouldn't really think the small shard would effect him as much as the island itself did when he was exposed to the krytonite, but then it's different and changes from time to time on whether a small amount has a small effect or a big effect

Alpha Centauri
Exactly.

What's all this "It seems"? You're not correcting me if you're guessing.

-AC

steverules_2
Exactly.

What's all this "It seems"? You're not correcting me if you're guessing.

-AC

I forgot a few details, nothing wrong with that smile Besides a small shard of kryptonite isn't exactly that much of a big deal considering he seemed to be fine lifting the island, if it was really that much of an effect then he would have failed, it was cause of the sun bathe he took that he was able to lift it...we woulda known if he was truly effected by it, if the islands kyrptonite hadn't suddenly been exposed to him then I'm sure he coulda flown back to earth to have that small tiny bit taken outta him

WickedDynamite
If this thread reaches 50 pages I'll shoot myself.

Blinky
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
If this thread reaches 50 pages I'll shoot myself.

Need I remind you of the "BB verus SS" thread?

Rogue Jedi
In the end? Before it's too late?

Who won? Superman or Lex? Exactly.

True what Robtard said, forum rules. If he doesn't have the capacity to get kryptonite, he won't win. Even if he does, he still probably won't win.

-AC Just speculating, man.

Darth Martin
Guess this guy wasn't arounf for the couple of Hancock vs. Iron Man threads......

Tony has not chance in hell. Spite.

Placidity
Damn I'm good

Impediment
I'll save all of you the trouble.

The thread was improperly started by not setting the scenario. All that was posted was. "Who wins?"...............in a sense.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.