How would Batman defeat......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
We all know about the spare pieces of Kryptonite Batman has in case Supes goes rogue....this is a different scenario. All these battles are 50 feet apart in open ground. How would Batman go about (or try to) defeating each of these heroes/villains.

1. Hal Jordan - in times past, yellow gadgets would do the trick. Now that the yellow weakness is gone, how does Batman face a Green Lantern?

2. Green Arrow - the best archer.....period. In an open battle on open ground, how does he get close enough to take him out (BTW arrows fly faster than batarangs).

3. Captain Marvel - This is like fighting Superman without the kryptonite weakness. How would a mortal man stand up against him?

4. Solomon Grundy - NOT the weak mastermind, the brutish Hulk-like one that took on Superman.

(and for some Marvel toss-ins)

5. Iron Man - Iron man plays with bigger toys than Bats.

6. Captain America - a pretty even fight for the most part.

7. Classic Juggernaut

8. Savage Hulk.

BE CREATIVE! BE HONEST! Don't post "Batkick" for an answer. I can see where he could defeat some of them, but some seem out of his league. Show me how.

Batman-Prime
1. Hal Jordan - Staring, just staring

2. Green Arrow - Batarangs, dodging asswhoppin

3. Captain Marvel - Staring, it's just a kid, looking mean while staring

4. Solomon Grundy - Staring, talking him into a friend

5. Iron Man - EM Batarang, asskickin

6. Captain America - Taking his Shield and beating him with it

7. Classic Juggernaut - Again, staring

8. Savage Hulk - See Grundy

Kris Blaze
1 - A sonic device like the arrow GA used.

2 - Beats him in a simple fight

3 - Artificial lightning

4 - Gas/misc traps

5 - Some kind of EMP device, bettin' he's got plenty

6 - Simple beating

7 - Creates a simple trap that rockets Juggernaut into space or makes use of the JLA teleporter.

8 - Since he's smarter than Grundy, Bats would have to utilize a much wider array of traps and gasses and such. He would still prevail in the end.

Tha C-Master
Lol, "batarangs, dodgin' asswhoopin".

Now this is just to win and not for a majority right?

shiv
1. Hal Jordan - Mnemonics. Bats could deputise alfred for this one.

2. Green Arrow. Batman walks forward picking GA's arrows out of the air with his fingertips, just before G.A. gets really mad and reaches for something stronger Batman zaps Ollie in the cornea's with his pocket lazer.

3. Captain Marvel -

Batman: I know what you're thinking.

CA: Gulp.

batman with his arms crossed, "Get." -
"Papa Smack!"

4. Solomon Grundy - Batman bfrs him back to the bayou.

5. Iron Man - Iron man plays with bigger toys than Bats.

Bat transmutes I.M. into a loyal omac

6. Captain America - disintegration ray from Batman's local satellite Takes care of pest control.

7. Classic Juggernaut. Batman hypnotizes Jugs with his flashlight into belive-ing he's superman and The sand in the arena is
k-nite .

Nuff Said.

8. Savage Hulk: "RAWRRRRRR!"

Bats batkicks an exploding gas canister into hulks open mouth.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
1. Hal Jordan - Staring, just staring

2. Green Arrow - Batarangs, dodging asswhoppin

3. Captain Marvel - Staring, it's just a kid, looking mean while staring

4. Solomon Grundy - Staring, talking him into a friend

5. Iron Man - EM Batarang, asskickin

6. Captain America - Taking his Shield and beating him with it

7. Classic Juggernaut - Again, staring

8. Savage Hulk - See Grundy

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
1 - A sonic device like the arrow GA used.

2 - Beats him in a simple fight

3 - Artificial lightning

4 - Gas/misc traps

5 - Some kind of EMP device, bettin' he's got plenty

6 - Simple beating

7 - Creates a simple trap that rockets Juggernaut into space or makes use of the JLA teleporter.

8 - Since he's smarter than Grundy, Bats would have to utilize a much wider array of traps and gasses and such. He would still prevail in the end.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

thanos-prime
EMP's don't work on iron-man he is immune.

iceman24567
Ironman hasn't had Extremis in eons now Batman can wreck Tony's reserve suits.

nicamarvin
BatMan Wins........ smokin'

Omega Vision
Seems strange none of Iron Man's villains ever think to use an EMP to not only shut down his armor but also shut down his heart device.
I'd bet that if they had a shared universe Batman would have a hundred different plans to take down Iron Man.

Bouboumaster
Does Batman gets prep before theses scenarios, or no?

shiv
batman is always prepared.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Seems strange none of Iron Man's villains ever think to use an EMP to not only shut down his armor but also shut down his heart device.
I'd bet that if they had a shared universe Batman would have a hundred different plans to take down Iron Man. ironman should have precautions for that sort of attack.

batman's getting losses in most of these fights without PIS, green arrow, captain america, and possibly ironman (a stretch imo) can lose without bs

possibly can out will hal, but.... ewwww

Mshinu
1. Hal Jordan: Bats says "BOO!" . Hal is scared and runs away

2. Green Arrow: Throws batarang right trough GA`s first arrow splitting it in half, the batarang goes on to hit Ollie in the head, KOing him and bounces back to Bruce`s waiting hand.

3. Captain Marvel: Tears the costume right of him. CM is ashamed of his nakendness and flies away.

4. Solomon Grundy: Bats chokes him out.

5. Iron Man: Uses his secret chi projection he taught himself last weekend and smashes the armor to bits just like Temugin did.

6. Captain America: Steve, I am your father! Cap: YESSSSS, then passes out of pure joy

7. Classic Juggernaut: Punches Cain in the face, instant KO

8. Savage Hulk:

Batman: OK, now you better calm down, OR ELSE!

Hulk: oki...

Hey, he`s Baman.

WickedDynamite
1. Hal Jordan - Throws lemons.

2. Green Arrow - Shows him a picture of his son on drugs.

3. Captain Marvel - Waits until he turns into Billy and whoops his ass.

4. Solomon Grundy - Show him pictures of Diana taking a bath.

5. Iron Man - Gives him a bottle of Jack Daniels.

6. Captain America - Turns Bucky into his own sidekick. CA gets sad.

7. Classic Juggernaut - Pokes him in the eyes.

8. Savage Hulk - Teaches him proper English Language. Example below.

Bruce: "Now Hulk try using pronouns properly."

Savage Hulk - "URRGHHH HULK SMASH TANKS UH-UH"

Bruce: "What an idiot!"

iceman24567
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
1. Hal Jordan - Throws lemons.

2. Green Arrow - Shows him a picture of his son on drugs.

3. Captain Marvel - Waits until he turns into Billy and whoops his ass.

4. Solomon Grundy - Show him pictures of Diana taking a bath.

5. Iron Man - Gives him a bottle of Jack Daniels.

6. Captain America - Turns Bucky into his own sidekick. CA gets sad.

7. Classic Juggernaut - Pokes him in the eyes.

8. Savage Hulk - Teaches him proper English Language. Example below.

Bruce: "Now Hulk try using pronouns properly."

Savage Hulk - "URRGHHH HULK SMASH TANKS UH-UH"

Bruce: "What an idiot!" Noice thumb up

Kris Blaze
I thought it said Grey Hulk.

lmfao at WD's choice for Iron Man.

shiv
Originally posted by psycho gundam
ironman should have precautions for that sort of attack.

batman's getting losses in most of these fights without PIS, green arrow, captain america, and possibly ironman (a stretch imo) can lose without bs

possibly can out will hal, but.... ewwww

OP did not say Batman was suffering from amnesia.

by Forum rules The cowl and its technology is standard equipment.

In this fight The op stated batman & not bruce wayne. bruce does not have access to batman's resources and would lose to most of the gauntlett.

Batman is a different creature who has the ability to issue a preprogrammed verbal command through his com link for his orbiting servers built from a combination of future tech, kryptonian tech, wayne tech, and proccessors from new genesis and apokolips to deactivate IM's suit and reboot it with a preprogrammed virus of his choice

Batman could just as easily issue a different voice command and boot cybernetic superman to h.v. I.M. at superspeed from storage.

It would be PIS for Bruce Wayne to do these things

It would be CIS for Batman to suddenly forget every working contingency at his disposal against
Vic Stone, Henry Irons, Brother I & Red Tornado in a vs with Iron Man.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by thanos-prime
EMP's don't work on iron-man he is immune.
Quiet or papa spank.

Omega Vision
He beats Hal by mentally calling the ring to his superior will.

BattleMage
laughing

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He beats Hal by mentally calling the ring to his superior will.

I could see that happening to Kyle laughing out loud

Slaanesh
he can't beat any of them except green arrow..

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he can't beat any of them except green arrow..

Either you are joking or you are an hater.

Batman beats them all, together, with both hands behind his back.

shiv
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Either you are joking or you are an hater.

Batman beats them all, together, with both hands behind his back.

QFT.

Endless Mike
Didn't he put some kind of telepathic device in Hal's ear that altered his willpower so he couldn't use the ring properly?

CortSether
Juggernaut fingers Batman and calls it a day.

ColossusGrundy
I have decided to answer a few on my own.
Here's my thoughts on these.

1. I don't really think on open ground he has any chance against Hal. Kyle, yes, but not Hal. Hal's will is uber and probably the strongest in DC.
2. He's agile enough that he may be able to get close and toss a batarang between Arrow's shots. Will be HARD if Ollie has his trick arrows all ready, but possible.
3. Batman talks CM out of it. Billy Batson's 8 year old mind is putty in Bruce Wayne's hands.
4. Solomon Grundy is part plant. Bats probably would have prepared some sort of herbicidal device to weaken him before the fight.

5. I'm sure Bruce would have found some sort of EMP that WILL work on Iron Man, in spite of the claims that it wouldn't.
6. Captain America would get a straight up fight from Bruce out of respect. I can see this going either way.
7. Juggs is the one I don't see him beating without some major trickery like a falling building or some sort of pit. Since the fight is on open ground, I don't see him beating him. He may be able to dodge his blows long enough for Juggs to just give up.
8. Savage Hulk was once KO'd by Tyrannus, by use of a small tranquilizer device that attached itself to his forehead. If it weren't for Goldbug removing it, he would have eventually regressed into Banner and goodbye Hulk. I think without outside interference the same scenario could be replayed and Bats would find himself standing over a sleeping Dr. Banner.

Those are my ideas. I don't really see how he could beat Hal (sonic devices wouldn't work, he's fought Sonar too many times for that).

I don't see him really defeating Juggs. Maybe I didn't think of anything, but even the device that would work on Hulk wouldn't work on Juggs with his helmet.

shiv
There is no reason why batman shouldn't use the tricks he picked up fighting and impersonating Spellbinder before and after the crisis to hypnotize everyone on your list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.