Episode 30 - Brain Invaders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ordo
Please no... Please no...

Admiral Akbar
huh?

REXXXX
Ordo is not excited for what the episode is going to be about.

Admiral Akbar
I can't blame him. The title does sound silly :P

Ordo
I guess we were overdue for a lamer episode.

Not to pre-judge, but this epic Geonosis saga really petered out.

REXXXX
Ah well, I'm sure it won't be too horrible. At least in comparison to how things were wih Season 1. Things are markedly improved.

Ordo
I agree.

This will be the last episode of 2009. Which is kind of disappointing, we had 10 episodes last year, by this time. Though we are getting a double feature on New Years day, which will be hard for me to watch...simply because i'll be doing other things.

REXXXX
"If there's one thing we clones know... it's how to stop a Jedi."

Egad. Obviously we know what happens at the end of the Clone Wars, but having the Padawans fighting the clonetroopers and that line above (apparently the brainworm accessing imprinted subconscious instructions that Palpatine put there...) was just eerie, since they're all meant to be buddy buddy right now.

Also, Anakin going to interrogate Poggle... "Leave us."

Maybe I just have a thing for references to the films, especially when things are dark.

Tsal Can
I liked it. Nice look into Anakin's Darkside.

Ordo
Actually this might be my favorite episode this season.

REXXXX
And you were worried it would be horrible. stick out tongue

Ordo
it easily could have been. I think given Season 1, skepticism is exceedingly warranted smile. Also the Geonosis episodes had a pretty steady downhill trend...

It, in concept was a dumb episode, but since they took it seriously, it became good. Imagine that! I couldn't help but smirk when I saw Anakin walk up to the cell door and heard the 4-tone interpretation of the imperial march. I think that was a major turning point in the episode for me.

-Pr-
I'm the same: i quite liked the episode, especially the interrogation scene. we finally get to see him show a bit of believable darkside.

if ahsoka dies at the end of this series, that would make his turn a hell of a lot more believable to me...

REXXXX
I don't doubt that she will, unless they have some sort of write-off where she just goes missing or something silly like that so that they can use the character in later publications. I'd be unhappy with that.

Also fits right in with Anakin's knack for going apeshit over (possibly) losing people he cares about- his mother, his wife, his student...

Peach
I liked it a lot. Creeped me the hell out at points (I don't like mind control, to put it mildly), but it was a really good episode.

Also, yay Barriss big grin

I think they've been reading the SWRP forum on here again, though.

REXXXX
Heh, yeah, that tends to happen. I can't remember if that happened at all last season, but I feel like it did.

Ordo
Originally posted by Peach
Also, yay Barriss big grin

Yeah Bariss was great this episode.

REXXXX
She was enjoyable in both. Hope they have her back at some point.

Though it wouldn't hurt to stray away from the Jedi we already know...

Nemesis X
Imagine if Lucasarts somehow makes a zombie game out of this.

Ordo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.