Gods vs Hulks: Pure Melee Combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Thor, Hercules and Ares

vs

Hulk, Skaar, and She-hulk

-----

Fight on Earth. No BFR.

SamZED
I think team 1 should win.

thanos-prime
team 1

golem370
Team two in a very long fight

vansonbee
Originally posted by Starscream M
Thor, Hercules and Ares

vs

Hulk, Skaar, and She-hulk

-----

Fight on Earth. No BFR.
Hercules & Ares are physically weaker than She-Hulk & Hulk. Not positive about Skaar, who hasn't shown any impressive raw strength feats yet.

I'm leaning with the Hulks for now, with Thor w/o his weapon (the whole character set), which is like losing his arms...

She-Hulk is trained by Captain America and was SHIELD AGENT.

iceman24567
Originally posted by vansonbee
Hercules & Ares are physically weaker than She-Hulk & Hulk. Not positive about Skaar, who hasn't shown any impressive raw strength feats yet.

I'm leaning with the Hulks for now, with Thor w/o his weapon (the whole character set), which is like losing his arms...

She-Hulk is trained by Captain America and was SHIELD AGENT. You can also look at it the other way Hercules and Thor are physically superior to the combo She-Hulk and Hulk erm

golem370
Hulk has stood toe to toe with Hercules Namor Iron Man and Wonder Man thats something I think neither Hercules or Thor or Ares could do

thanos-prime

She-Hulk is trained by Captain America and was SHIELD AGENT. How are they physically weaker?Ares yes but not herc

Kris Blaze
Ares solos.

Rulk
team 2

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Ares solos. stop trollin, kris. no expression

galactusischere
Ares solos.

vansonbee
Originally posted by thanos-prime
How are they physically weaker?Ares yes but not herc She-Hulk comic, when Hercules & Jen arm-wrestle, she lost on purpose, not to hurt Herc pride~ This is just physically, not skill combat skills.

iceman24567
You don't seriously think She-Hulk is stronger than Hercules do you? She certainly doesn't have him beat in the punching power department.

thanos-prime
She-Hulk comic, when Hercules & Jen arm-wrestle, she lost on purpose, not to hurt Herc pride~ This is just physically, not skill combat skills. Didn't she have an amp?Im pretty sure she did.

Bouboumaster
If Hercules and Thor doesn't have they're weapons, and falls to Hercules and Thor vs Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
She-Hulk comic, when Hercules & Jen arm-wrestle, she lost on purpose, not to hurt Herc pride~ This is just physically, not skill combat skills.

That was Jupiter era She-Hulk. She trained and was probably at her strongest then. Hercules was also depowered severely. That was mortal Hercules. I'm no Hercules expert but I'm pretty sure it was.

Immortal Hercules would stomp She-Hulk and Skaar at the same time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk has stood toe to toe with Hercules Namor Iron Man and Wonder Man thats something I think neither Hercules or Thor or Ares could do

That was Banner less Hulk. And another fun fact? Thor alone was going toe to toe and took advantage over a stronger Banner less Hulk, then the one that took on all of those Avengers. I'm pretty certain the separation from Banner was killing him at that point, weakening him as I recall.

Banner less Hulk is the most impressive Hulk I have seen yet.

Rage.Of.Olympus

So what? Thor was keeping up and doing just as well as Captain America while human.

Thor's hand to hand skills would blow Jen out of the water from what I have seen.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyways, the God team wins.

Thor and Hulk would be the obvious match up with it being a tie as usual.

Hercules would wreck the shit out of Skaar in a brawl. Throw in Jen for good measure as well. Hercules still wrecks them.

Ares has gotten a real push in durability and strength. Didn't he punk and defeat A-Bomb in moments? That guys durability was uber based on his fight with Rulk. He was also going toe to toe with Hercules and was doing pretty well.

iceman24567
His axe was the only real problem for A-Bomb.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Really? I remember him bringing down A-Bomb by knocking him on his back, then putting an axe to his head.

iceman24567
It just looked like A-Bomb wasn't really hurt but he was scared of being cut.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I remember him being on his ass and at Ares' mercy. Scared of being cut though? What a pussy....

Nihilist
Gods win.

golem370
I have seen a battle between Hulk vs Thor where Hulk forced Thor to throw his hammer away and although he stood toe to toe with Hulk he was losing then Thor's hammer came back and Hulk left but he did get the better of Thor.

Wei Phoenix

Thor isn't without his weapon here. This is a melee battle and his hammer and Herc's mace are both melee weapons so they can very much win.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Thor isn't without his weapon here. This is a melee battle and his hammer and Herc's mace are both melee weapons so they can very much win. herc doesn't get his mace...it's not standard

Wei Phoenix
Mjolnir should be enough.

jalek moye
herc doesn't get his mace...it's not standard

he got rid of it again? I assumed since he went to get it and everything he would keep it around. But im im an issue behind currently

Warlord
t2

Starscream M
Originally posted by jalek moye
he got rid of it again? I assumed since he went to get it and everything he would keep it around. But im im an issue behind currently Not sure if he got rid of it or not, I just don't consider it standard equipment

golem370
How often have you seen Thor without it? It is standard

Starscream M
Originally posted by golem370
How often have you seen Thor without it? It is standard we're talking about herc and his mace

golem370
Then no its not standard.

Wei Phoenix
Not sure if he got rid of it or not, I just don't consider it standard equipment

Well I say if he's had it for more than 5 consecutive issues then it becomes standard equipment. How long has he had his mace?

Colossus-Big C
Hercules is physically weaker than She-Hulk who told you you this crap?

Astanax

Hercules is not physically weaker than She-Hulk and Hulk. Hercules is stronger than Hulk until he gets ridiculously pissed. Hercules is a better fighter than She-Hulk hands down. Sometimes he's just written as a jobroni for story sake. If you look at all his strength feats. coupled with his years and years and years of fighting experience...well there you have it. Skaar bfr'd Juggernaut recently but thats about it as far as I know. Ofcourse Hulk is the major threat here for the gods. Ares should be written as a bada$$ but sadly he isn't.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
who told you you this crap? Certainly not you of course.
Originally posted by Astanax
Hercules is not physically weaker than She-Hulk and Hulk. Hercules is stronger than Hulk until he gets ridiculously pissed. Hercules is a better fighter than She-Hulk hands down. Sometimes he's just written as a jobroni for story sake. If you look at all his strength feats. coupled with his years and years and years of fighting experience...well there you have it. Skaar bfr'd Juggernaut recently but that's about it as far as I know. Ofcourse Hulk is the major threat here for the gods. Ares should be written as a bada$$ but sadly he isn't. Get with the continuity of current times, your basing it on past showing, Hulk doesn't have to be enrage to be stronger than Hercules these days.
FYI, that's the Jupiter Suit, it helps control her strength, when she transform from human to S-Hulk
http://i48.tinypic.com/33fgql4.jpghttp://i49.tinypic.com/9blpci.jpghttp://i50.tinypic.com/6jm0di.jpg

Mindset
Herc is stronger than She-Hulk and Savage Hulk until he gets to his higher levels.

If you disagree, you can suck it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.