why do ewok weapons kill stormtroopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai100
why do ewok weapons kill stormtroopers their weapons are basically shrarpened stones on sticks

JediRobin23
Its the mass and the height they were throwing them. If someone dropped a decent size rock from a 3 storey building on your head, it would kill you. Arrows kill people too.

Bladewind
laughing I was arguing about that with him all day and you just summarised all of my arguments in one post.

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by Samurai100
why do ewok weapons kill stormtroopers their weapons are basically shrarpened stones on sticks

You weren't there. You didn't experience the horror of fighting an army of cute teddy bears. Have you ever ben hit in the helmet with two rocks tied to gether by a rope? It's like a swish-swish-swish thud... the horror...

95Ntg5bBYJc

Janus Marius
I don't remember any Storm Troopers dying myself.

Red Nemesis
The OT has all sorts of crazy stuff. Like lightsabers that don't lock (look at Luke v. Vader in RotJ- minds will be explodicated).

Janus.

Bladewind
Wait is this about the movies or are we talking about SWB2?

CloneCaptin Fox
Me as a jedi I do not rember any strom troppers dieing not even clone commander
starwars
-May the force be with you.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by CloneCaptin Fox
Me as a jedi I do not rember any strom troppers dieing not even clone commander
starwars
-May the force be with you.
Anybody know what this means? Anyone at all?

mattatom
Well his tag line says "exiled master jedi" so he was one of the ones which didn't matter. Howeve during his campaigns in the Clone Wars he cannot remember one Clone Trooper dieing and ofcourse he survived in exile until A New Hope where he on Alderaan but he still never saw a Stormtrooper die.

That or he's an asshat.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Anybody know what this means? Anyone at all?

I don't really know, I don't like the sound of Strom Troppers. Seems German.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I don't really know, I don't like the sound of Strom Troppers. Seems German. And the Stormies can't be German; the terrible aim is more of an Italian thing.

Oh and apparently, a freeze frame in RotJ shows an arrow sticking out of the back of a Stormtrooper. It doesn't show where the arrow was sticking in to, but apparently that was all that Hewhoknowsallshallnotbenamed needed to declare... ah you know.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
And the Stormies can't be German; the terrible aim is more of an Italian thing.

Oh and apparently, a freeze frame in RotJ shows an arrow sticking out of the back of a Stormtrooper. It doesn't show where the arrow was sticking in to, but apparently that was all that Hewhoknowsallshallnotbenamed needed to declare... ah you know. So HWSNBN was saying that just because you get hit by an arrow you're dead? I've been shot with a crossbow before I'm alive, admittedly it was planned and it went through my leg but still... Oh and don't argue the counter arguament that a crossbow fires bolts rather than arrows, technically their more damaging.

I tend to do alot of Dirty Sanchez'esque things the missus doesn't approve

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by mattatom
So HWSNBN was saying that just because you get hit by an arrow you're dead? I've been shot with a crossbow before I'm alive, admittedly it was planned and it went through my leg but still... Oh and don't argue the counter arguament that a crossbow fires bolts rather than arrows, technically their more damaging.

I tend to do alot of Dirty Sanchez'esque things the missus doesn't approve ...whaa?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
...whaa?

InfernoJG95
Another thing an ewok dies and the camera stays there for 10 seconds alderaan blows up killing billionscand the camera goes after 3 seconds

Slash_KMC
k ur rite

Lord Lucien
And confoozing.

InfernoJG95
georges idea though was that ewoks were going to be wookie but as we see in episode 3 there not helpless

InfernoJG95
so he changed it to small little bears

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
k ur rite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.