Robocop Zombie Vs Infected Batman: It's on!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Nemesis X
Robocop can easily smash Batman's brains out and I think Impediment would wet himself and die of fear before getting eaten.

Placidity
Batman just becomes a zombie just like any other, Vs another zombie with metal armor...

So Robocop.

Robtard
Oh yeah, two smart guys. What if Batman was infected with the 'I Am Legend' virus and it was night!

For the record, 28 Days later weren't zombies.

Rogue Jedi
Infected with raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!!!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh yeah, two smart guys. What if Batman was infected with the 'I Am Legend' virus and it was night!

Zombie Robocop would still own him no expression

Placidity

Hmm Batman would have a better chance because IAL infected displayed intelligence. He might win if he survives the initial encounter and learns he is no match for a straight up brawl.

Rogue Jedi
LOTD zombies might be a better match?

Blinky
The only part of Robo that could get infected is his face...

Placidity
Hey wouldn't Robocop zombie be confused, he is seeing all this shit on his HUD?

Robtard
Originally posted by Blinky
The only part of Robo that could get infected is his face...

And his brain, so the scenario flies.

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
Hey wouldn't Robocop zombie be confused, he is seeing all this shit on his HUD?
He deals with it, tasty brains calling.

Blinky
And his brain, so the scenario flies.

I don't like your tone.

Robtard
I don't like your tone.

Robo's a nigh-mindless flesh eating zombie cyborg and Batman is a super-powered vampire-like creature, who's directly in his way of him biting into Impediment's girly-soft flesh.

That's the scenario, deal with it.

Blinky
Hahaha I wasn't serious, 'tard.

Robtard
Hahaha I wasn't serious, 'tard.

Now I don't like your tone. This is serious business, damnit.

Rogue Jedi
Odds are Mattie will be armed cuz...he has guns and shit.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Odds are Mattie will be armed cuz...he has guns and shit.

WTF, I said he's in the bathroom, whimpering like a scared Japanese school girl, so that's the scenario.

Impediment
Glock .40 Cal pistol
AR-15 Assault rifle with red dot sight
Remington pump action pistol grip shotgun with mag-lite attachment
snub-nose Remington .38

Bring yo ass, Nigga.

Impediment
More than likely, I'd grab my wife and throw her to the mutants while I grab my daughter and run like Jesse Owens from the KKK.

Rogue Jedi
WTF, I said he's in the bathroom, whimpering like a scared Japanese school girl, so that's the scenario.

Originally posted by Impediment
Glock .40 Cal pistol
AR-15 Assault rifle with red dot sight
Remington pump action pistol grip shotgun with mag-lite attachment
snub-nose Remington .38

Bring yo ass, Nigga.

Gimper.

Robtard
More than likely, I'd grab my wife and throw her to the mutants while I grab my daughter and run like Jesse Owens from the KKK.

Smartest course of action.

Rogue Jedi
What a waste of a perfectly good set of bewbz.

Impediment
She's lousy at oral. ermm

Impediment
A zombie cyborg, though?

Seems to me that rotting flesh with rigor mortis could hardly support Robo's exo-shell.

A rage Bat seems more plausible. Though, Bats would be a drooling fruitcake in armor with no coherency.

Rogue Jedi
She's lousy at oral. ermm OK, **** her then haermm

Nemesis X

Nah. You're more than likely to run like a fat guy from a tiger. Throw your daughter at the zombies if she's gonna be an annoying loud mouth just like that other little girl in the 2004 War of the Worlds movie. Man my ears bled like crazy.

On second thought, don't throw your daughter at the zombies. Instead, let her shout in the zombies direction and you'll be sure to be safe then.

Impediment
Sarcasm?

Nemesis X
Sarcasm?

What sarcasm? This fight is fictional and if it was real, I would obviously not tell you to throw your daughter at them but I would call the cops on your hide if I witnessed you throwing your wife at the zombies which is murder.

Placidity

After watching Taken, he keeps his guns in the bathroom too big grin

Rogue Jedi
Wait, Impediments daughter can do the Lions roar? COOOOOOOOOL.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Nemesis X
What sarcasm? This fight is fictional and if it was real, I would obviously not tell you to throw your daughter at them but I would call the cops on your hide if I witnessed you throwing your wife at the zombies which is murder.

They would either:

A) laugh and say ur an idiot, zombies aren't real

or

B) They would have bigger problems to handle with since Zombies are attacking everyone smile

WickedDynamite
Batsy FTW

Nemesis X
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Batsy FTW

How a can flesh craving hyperactive zombie-like Batman defeat a metal skinned zombified Robocop that has the strength to crush a skull with one hand?

Robtard
How a can flesh craving hyperactive zombie-like Batman defeat a metal skinned zombified Robocop that has the strength to crush a skull with one hand?

Batman is infected with the 'I Am Legend Virus', so he has super strength, speed and agility. Plus, let's also give him HIV-1 (hasn't gone into full blown AIDS).

Blinky
Batman is infected with the 'I Am Legend Virus', so he has super strength, speed and agility. Plus, let's also give him HIV-1 (haven't gone into full blown AIDS).

BWHAHAHAHA!

WickedDynamite

Because a zombified Robocop would seize to operate. He can only operate under OCP. Something the OP fail to mention...is this Robocop after getting fired (thus gaining freedom) or Robo still working for OCP? Robo ain't moving with zombie brain. It's like asking a zombie to operate a car.

EPIC FAIL on the OP side.

Batsy FTW.

WickedDynamite
Because I can...

...Also, Zombie Robocop would destroy itself. His primary is to protect the innocent. By becoming a zombie he makes himself a threat to others. Thus he would override himself for destruction.

Again WD says Batsy wins.

Take that and eat cake!

WD and Batman once again PWNED! w00t

Robtard
HAHAHAAHA, no, son, just no. Robocop was freed of his directives, in the film, when he electrocuted himself.

The comparison is faulty, as you don't drive by having your brain directly wired into the car. Zombie brains still function, that's why the zombies can function after death, ergo Robocop's zombified brain can send information to his robotic body, thereby commmanding it to move or whatnot.

Epic win, this is EPIC WIN.

jinXed by JaNx
I'll take the zombie with steel plating. Or, impediment will wink

Ms.Marvel
batman sucks.

ill never understand why people are so obsessed with his character... there are other comic book book characters that do everything he does better than he does.

Sadako of Girth
Robo grabs Batman with one hand round the throat, and dataspikes Batman through the brain Boddicker style, destroying Batman.
(Or punches his head clean off, allowing him to feats on the brains within)

Also Robocop's brain is in a solid metal capsule and his robotics parts arent physically supporting his armour... His entire body is a robotic mantlepiece for the brain capsule, some spine, and a few organs to be placed in.

Dead AND alive, Batmans coming with him.

Placidity
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
batman sucks.

ill never understand why people are so obsessed with his character... there are other comic book book characters that do everything he does better than he does.

Who?

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Placidity
Who?

LOLOLO<L teh HULK! He liesk smashes and jumps or TEH punizher! he likes shoots and killz! LOLOLOLOBBBQ! AND wolverine he liskes "BUB" "bUB" *smokes cigar and has his own movies. lols!

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
batman sucks.

Batman always had some of the best writing and art. I like him so much because he is everything that Superman is but he is just a man. I'm not usually a fan of the stereotypical superhero but Batman works very well as the boy scout type hero.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.