World War Hulks ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
It's the battle of the Hulks, each hulk is blood-lusted and battles are to the death ... FIGHT!

Team One:
*Incredible Hulk
*Skarr
*She-Hulk (Jennifer)

VS

Team Two:
*Rulk (Red Hulk)
*A-Bomb
*She-Rulk (Red She-Hulk)

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

bbrem123
so wait which hulk is it? WWH?

RyanAutumns
Oh sorry about that, yeah it's WWHulk embarrasment

bbrem123
i give it to team 1 for the majority...i feel skaar with the oldpower can take out a-bomb while WWH and Rulk are going at it...and then its just down hill from there for team red and blue...she hulk and she rulk seem even so they will stalemate until the others come to help

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by bbrem123
i give it to team 1 for the majority...i feel skaar with the oldpower can take out a-bomb while WWH and Rulk are going at it...and then its just down hill from there for team red and blue...she hulk and she rulk seem even so they will stalemate until the others come to help

Would'nt Rulk be able to drain Team Hulk of their gamma radiated energy, rendering them powerless?

bbrem123
i dont kno if he could to WWH...he had so much rage it seem to never die down...even at the end when is rage was gone it came back in seconds...WWH is skilled at fighting too...so it might be a little harder for him to do it

it is rulk tho so most likely he could

Mshinu
Team one gets Rulk`d

RyanAutumns
BUMPITY BUMP

JakeTheBank
Loebforce FTW

Endless Mike
Old Power would be the decisive factor here IMO

Knowsbleed33
Team 2.

KingD19
Remember what Darwin said when he tried to drain Hulk of his energy?? He said something about the energy never running out, or there was too much for anyone to absorb.

Even with Loebforce, It's WWH and Skaar and Shulk.

A-Bomb will be the hardest to take down because of his nearly absolute invulnerability, and Skaar will probably need to focus all his Old Power to BFR him. Once he's out of the way, T1 wrecks shop on T2.

RyanAutumns
I'm not sure which "Hulks" team would take this ... close call

jalek moye
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Old Power would be the decisive factor here IMO

Rulk absorb that right at the start

Knowsbleed33
Rulk vs. Hulk - Rulk

Skaar vs. A-Bomb - I'll give to Skaar because of the Old Power

She-Rulk vs. She-Hulk - She-Rulk, she already shitstomped, and apparently killed Jen.

psycho gundam
king hulk would murder rulk

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by psycho gundam
king hulk would murder rulk

Based on what?

RyanAutumns
Team Rulk is pretty kick @$$ ... and I wonder if Jennifer is really dead?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Based on what? being stronger and smarter than savage, whom totaled red hulk the second go around, just like thor did.

red hulk is even with the both of those guys and it's been clear that king hulk surpasses savage in strength, whom is arguably equal to thor overall. (not counting "world breaker"wink

juggernaut or king hulk would have killed the red hulk if they fought him.

Knowsbleed33
So, according to you, King Hulk>OF Thor?

psycho gundam
selective reading eh.

savage hulk beat the red hulk by knockout, the same red hulk who beat odin force thor.

king hulk is stronger than savage

don't get mad at me that that happened. blame loeb

Knowsbleed33
Lulz serious? Savage Hulk beat a weakened Rulk (Thanks to OF Thor).

psycho gundam
thor didn't weaken him at all.

jalek moye
Thor almost took him out, Hulk knocked out a rulk that was barely standing do to overheat. I assume from his body not being adapted to gaining that much heat yet, do to his anger.

Knowsbleed33

Are you shittin' me? Thor pummeled Rulk. Then Rulk says: Had Hulk not intervened, Thor might've killed him.

psycho gundam
and he looked oh so weak right after hulk tackled him.

that big grin was a glaring sign of weakness

Knowsbleed33
Come on man, seriously? I respect you, don't kill that.

SuperiorTech
I red that issue a while back but from what I remember Hulk was pretty useless against Rulk he got demolished the first time they fought and the second time Hulk caught him climbing out of the hole after he land from the moon.Hulk got demolished again only to be saved by Thor and a hammer to Rulk's face.Thor is the one that put the beating on Rulk he even admited he was on the ropes and when he was about to put him down Hulk jumped in.

RyanAutumns
Bump

RyanAutumns
Damn She-Rulk is pretty powerful! She sure kicked the Avengers @sses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.