Marvel and DC Anti-Hero Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Marvel vs DC as Deadpool & The Punisher take on Deathstroke & Deadshot in a 2 on 2. Then Deadpool vs The Punisher vs Deathstroke vs Deadshot every man for himself. Who would win.

galactusischere
scene 1: DC
scene 2:
DP wins
Deathstroke wins

DarthDaniel1001
If Deadpool has his healing factor, then he wins both scenarios

SamZED
1 marvel
2 either wade or slade.

redhotrash
Deadpool isnt invincible. It was even said that he would eventually die when Wolverine cut his head off. Apparently Marvel has forgotton his Thanos curse.

SamZED
Originally posted by redhotrash
Deadpool isnt invincible. It was even said that he would eventually die when Wolverine cut his head off. Apparently Marvel has forgotton his Thanos curse. Wolverine said that, doesnt make it a fact. Wolverine said he's got 12 minutes but Deadpool's head been seperated from his body longer than that. If its not reattached he just grows a new head. So I dont think Marvel forgot about it. Also Deadpool doesn't need to be invincible to win, its still either him or Slade.

redhotrash
Would the body grow a new head, or would the head grow a new body? Either way it seems kind of unlikely.

SamZED
Would the body grow a new head, or would the head grow a new body? Either way it seems kind of unlikely. The body would grow a new head most likely, already happened and recently. Punisher shot Deadpool with a sniper rifle while Wade was talking to Spider-man, there was nothing left of his head and it grew back in a matter of hour.

redhotrash
Thats just strange. I was under the assumption that the main reason hes so insane is because his brain has had to heal from all sorts of trauma, and but never grew back properly.

SamZED
Thats just strange. I was under the assumption that the main reason hes so insane is because his brain has had to heal from all sorts of trauma, and but never grew back properly. Meh its hard to tell, Cable supposedly "cured" him but he got hallucinations now. And voices in his head..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.