Thor, Captain Marvel vs Superman, Gladiator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Classic Thor
Standard CM (Billy)
Current Superman
Fully confident Glads

Bloodlusted fight, who wins?

CosmicComet
Definitely team 1. They don't have the disadvantage of potential sudden drop offs in performance due to fluctuating self esteem and confidence.

Thor can beat Gladiator and Cap will be able throw down with Superman for as long as necessary.

iceman24567
Team 1 ftw

BattleMage
Glads need a makeover. Marvel really should erase that confidents thing cause it stops him from being a treat to top tier characters.

lawest9
Originally posted by BattleMage
Glads need a makeover. Marvel really should erase that confidents thing cause it stops him from being a treat to top tier characters. Agreed, and it was also foolish of DC to add the magic thing to superman so many years ago.

Krytonite was enough, and red son radiation should be narrowed down to having only a limited effect on him depending on the severity instead of completely depowering him

Superman is my all time favorite, but they gave him TOO many weaknesses to exploit.

celeyhyga17
Team 2 cause even though Glads is a top tier, I still consider him the weakest among the 4. Team 2 win for a small majority. 6.5/10

D-Block
Team 1 wins all day.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Team 2 cause even though Glads is a top tier, I still consider him the weakest among the 4. Team 2 win for a small majority. 6.5/10

I meant team 1 wooops

Brutacus
team two because glads take's with him a mirror and iff he loses one bit off confidents he only needs to look at himself in the mirror for a blimp of a second to know he still has the best hair cut out of the 4 to boost it back to beat the other two or something like that.

Priest
Team one. Thor has proven that he can beat the shit out of Gladiator. Marvel hold it down with superman until Thor tags up on him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gladiator is pretty powerful. He has Top Tier stats, and abilities.

Still Team 1 wins. Thor would beat Superman or Gladiator. Captain Marvel can take down Superman with his ability to prey on Superman's magical weakness and with his power of Zeus, and depending on how confident Gladiator is, a battle between Captain Marvel and Gladiator would be a real good one.

Either match up would be an amazing fight to see though.

If I had to pick an ideal tag team of magic based mainstream heroes? In my opinion it'll be Captain Marvel and Thor. Those two together would wreck shit hard.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Colossus-Big C
Captain Marvel can fight Superman for days without either taking an advantage. thor has to kill gladiator and odd out the massive stalemate

Lord Feron
Wow... People really have to read up more on the way Glad's confidence works... No one here would do anything to Glad's confidence At all..

Team 1 wins for different reasons.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Wow... People really have to read up more on the way Glad's confidence works... No one here would do anything to Glad's confidence At all..

Team 1 wins for different reasons. cutting his mohawk destroys his confidence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.