Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad - Who can't he beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent

Wei Phoenix
No.

Demonic Phoenix
^ What he said.

BloodRain
Altair is a GREAT assassins, not THE greatest, a. He may be one of the top mortal/ pure human/ non-enhanced assassins (is he was familier with 21st century tech im sure he'l be a pro, but alas he is set centuarys ago. His time is his downfall.)
The fact that he is very human, besides Eagle vision, makes an assassins with magic, any heightened powers/abilities or in a modern setting able to best him.

Peace be upon you, Altair. And benvenuto Ezio. :3

ArtificialGlory
Who can't he beat? The majority of characters that are often used in Games Vs.

Is he the greatest assassin? I don't know that much about assassins and haven't played AC, but I heard people say very good things about him.

(My bad, Demonic.)

Demonic Phoenix
Altair is in AC, not AC2.

Phantom Miria

Wei Phoenix
There's a lot of things he can't do. Time is the biggest factor why he isn't the greatest assassin. He could not sneak in the white house and kill the president for a majority out of 10. He doesn't know how to counter thermal sensors and trip wires and stuff like that. He's probably the greatest of the medieval times and stuff like that but he isn't the best ever.

Cyner
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
There's a lot of things he can't do. Time is the biggest factor why he isn't the greatest assassin. He could not sneak in the white house and kill the president for a majority out of 10. He doesn't know how to counter thermal sensors and trip wires and stuff like that. He's probably the greatest of the medieval times and stuff like that but he isn't the best ever.

Maybe if the President were having some sort of event outside the white house he could sneak in and pretend to be a guest... maybe have a woman with him to make it believable.

Bladewind
No.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Cyner
Maybe if the President were having some sort of event outside the white house he could sneak in and pretend to be a guest... maybe have a woman with him to make it believable.

You know what I think you may have a point but...

Originally posted by Bladewind
No.

First_Tsurugi06
Altair can't beat anyone.

BloodRain
Cept everyone in AC, but i see your point.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Is he the greatest assassin? I don't know that much about assassins and haven't played AC, but I heard people say very good things about him.

(My bad, Demonic.)

No biggie, happens to the best of us.

Peach
This sort of thread is against the rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.