Monarch vs Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
No BFR.

Fight on Earth.

Who wins?

Omega Vision
Pretty much all Monarch fights come down to this: can the opponent rupture the armor and if so can the opponent survive a point blank universe-destroying blast?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Monarch and easily. Juggs would never be able to get close enough to do squat

carver9
Why wouldnt he be able to get close enough. Trion juggernaut would WALK through all of Monarch attacks and rip him in half. This is a guy that contains unlimited durability and strength. Trion juggernaut 10/10 and yes, he'll tank that universe destroying blast.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Pretty much all Monarch fights come down to this: can the opponent rupture the armor and if so can the opponent survive a point blank universe-destroying blast? ..............Trion Juggs will Have a Big Smile in his Face........... cool

if Classic Juggernaut Concidered in this forum usualy More Durable than Galactus, then Trion is WAY WAY more Durable than Classic....... smokin'

He will tear apart that guys armor......... evil face

Omega Vision
Originally posted by nicamarvin
..............Trion Juggs will Have a Big Smile in his Face........... cool

if Classic Juggernaut Concidered in this forum usualy More Durable than Galactus, then Trion is WAY WAY more Durable than Classic....... smokin'

He will tear apart that guys armor......... evil face
What has Trion Juggernaut done to suggest he could beat Monarch. If we assume Monarch fights smart then Juggernaut won't be able to touch him.

nicamarvin
What has Trion Juggernaut done to suggest he could beat Monarch. If we assume Monarch fights smart then Juggernaut won't be able to touch him. Trion DON'T NEED NO STICKING FEATS....you only need all of Juggernaut Previous feats and multiply them by the power of 10... smokin'

Monarch's Armor Was Damage by Supes, Do you think the Same Supe could even Scratch Classic Juggernaut?.....Yeah and that's only Classic... smokin'

carver9
What has Trion Juggernaut done to suggest he could beat Monarch. If we assume Monarch fights smart then Juggernaut won't be able to touch him.

Why wouldnt trion be able to touch him? What speed feats does monarch have?

Lets also remember, trion is the size of a sky scrapper.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
Why wouldnt trion be able to touch him? What speed feats does monarch have?

Lets also remember, trion is the size of a sky scrapper.
Speed feats? There's dodging Superman Prime's blows for one. Not to mention he can just destroy whatever planet Juggs is on for a technical bfr.

carver9
Speed feats? There's dodging Superman Prime's blows for one. Not to mention he can just destroy whatever planet Juggs is on for a technical bfr.

No bfring in this match and honestly, its kind of terrible when people use who fought who because if we use that then that means that Batman can fight around wonder woman and superman speed since he has tagged both.

Monarch fighting Superman prime has no kind of weight when it comes to monarch possessing super speed. Do you have something showing him blitzing?

Omega Vision
No bfring in this match and honestly, its kind of terrible when people use who fought who because if we use that then that means that Batman can fight around wonder woman and superman speed since he has tagged both.

Monarch fighting Superman prime has no kind of weight when it comes to monarch possessing super speed. Do you have something showing him blitzing?
He never needed to blitz. No one was a threat to him physically until Superman Prime, and even then he barely took the fight seriously until Prime surprised him by being stupid enough to rupture the suit. Prime shouldn't have survived the blast and neither should Juggs.

carver9
He never needed to blitz. No one was a threat to him physically until Superman Prime, and even then he barely took the fight seriously until Prime surprised him by being stupid enough to rupture the suit. Prime shouldn't have survived the blast and neither should Juggs.

I agree with you, monarch is a f****** beast but hell, regular juggernaut is a beast (when he wants to be) and we're talking about a character that is one hundred times more powerful than Juggernaut. Hell, Trion punching through reality is enough for me to think that he'll beat monarch.

I think Trion would survive the blast because juggernaut alone is one of the most durable characters in comics but since we know trion durability>>>>>juggernaut then its pretty safe to say that he'll survive.

Didnt a planet survive that blast?

shokosugi
Juggs dies.

nicamarvin
he can just destroy whatever planet Juggs is on for a technical bfr. BFR wont work on this Guy, He will punch his way back.... evil face

we're talking about a character that is one hundred times more powerful than Juggernaut.
No my friend.....that Was 8TH Day Juggernaut(thor's Own Words) and this guy is Hundred times Hundred........... smokin'

Originally posted by shokosugi
Juggs dies. FAIL.......... eek!

juggernaut alone is one of the most durable characters in comics in this forum he is thought to be Usualy more durable than Galactus

Kris Blaze
in this forum he is thought to be Usualy more durable than Galactus

No.

And how is this guy not banned yet? Did he best Rexx in a debate or something?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
No.

And how is this guy not banned yet? Did he best Rexx in a debate or something? I have been asking myself the same question confused

nicamarvin
Originally posted by iceman24567
I have been asking myself the same question confused THEN you need to Ban half of the people of this forum that thinks Juggernaut Durability is less Crapier than Galactus.... evil face

iceman24567
I do? I will right after i ban you no expression

SoulDevourer
TRION jug gonna survive Atoms attacks, but that dont mean he can hurt Atom either. maybe stalemate

The Nuul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
No.

And how is this guy not banned yet?

There some others that we can say the same thing for....but you know..

AsbestosFlaygon
Trion Juggernaut will definitely breach Monarch's armor if any of his punches land on Monarch.

But the problem is, Monarch is probably faster than Trion Juggernaut.

Speed will be the main point of this debate.

CortSether

I don't think buffer will work on a guy that can tear through realities.

The Nuul
There is no BFR.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Juggs would never touch Monarch unless he let him. Period.

Doctor-Alvis
Xavier and Wolverine had no trouble jumping into his mouth.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Xavier and Wolverine had no trouble jumping into his mouth. your point is?... roll eyes (sarcastic)

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Juggs would never touch Monarch unless he let him. Period. but if Monarch is Dumb enough to get Close.......... eek! Its over..... smokin'

thanos-prime
Trion

Doctor-Alvis
your point is?... roll eyes (sarcastic)
It wasn't that hard. Trion Juggernaut didn't seem to care much for dodging. Or being sane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.