anyone read/watch Tenjho Tenge?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
can't read the manga for some reason, but I'm watching the anime. anyone read/watch it? because I think it's really good and would like to make threads with some of the characters, but don't know if anyone knows of them.

I'm not that far into the anime yet, so whoever keeps up with the series, please try not to spoil it for me or anyone else that's new to it.

psycho gundam
first episode was cool, mostly due to the guy freaking the phuck out. after that it kinda lagged imo.

KingD19
Love it myself.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by danteiscool
can't read the manga for some reason, but I'm watching the anime. anyone read/watch it? because I think it's really good and would like to make threads with some of the characters, but don't know if anyone knows of them.

I'm not that far into the anime yet, so whoever keeps up with the series, please try not to spoil it for me or anyone else that's new to it.

CMX probably sent a cease and desist order or just kindly asked them to stop...them referring to the site where the manga was hosted.
Which sucks because CMX butchers the manga >__>.

AsbestosFlaygon
I watched the anime version.
A long, long time ago..

I like when Natsume transforms.

First_Tsurugi06
Not the biggest fan, but Bunshichi Tawara's awesome.

Hell Lancer
the manga is alright. it has lots of potential because the characters are well-rounded but the story gets highly convoluted at times. for example the whole bit about Shin/Maya/Mitsoumi is confusing as to why so much bad blood exists between the three of them. its never explained properly.
the characters eventually got a little boring for me later on, too much melodrama (especially aya, the cvnt) imo and the story goes even more haywired.

the only thing that made me give the series 7/10 was the awesomeness that is Shin Natsume and Tawara Bunshichi.

Kris Blaze
Well said.

The author really has a hard time conveying the plot and simply relating what actually takes place in many of these scenes. Many of the characters have enjoyed some pretty worthwhile character-development though and some of the opponents they've faced have been awesome. The series suffers a bit from the unnecessarily long flashbacks though, which frankly only add on so much to the story.

Hell Lancer
recently there hasn't been a single fight without at least a flashback issue in the middle. its annoying as phuck to be honest. and the dialogue doesn't help "that....that is...on that day....i was....if i..."
oh get on with it!

but true about the character development. and the art is probably one of the best ones around. overly large jugs and asses...but hey, whose gonna complain about that? smokin'

danteiscool
now I'm on episode 16 and I gotta agree with you. the flashbackes are long, but I can deal with it.

as for what you said about the art and the girls' figures: I'm definitely not complaining.

KingD19
Bob Makihara and the the guy with the muscle arms are awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.