Hannah Montana Doll Drops F-Bomb?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://frigginloon.wordpress.com/2009/12/04/hannah-montanas-christmas-doll-swears/

Some mother believes she heard the Hannah Montana doll (the one she gave her daughter) saying the F word while singing. If true, anyone in here who has a daughter better have second thoughts on what you want to give to your Hannah Montana obsessed little girl for Christmas.

Impediment
I want to bang Miley Cyrus doggy style.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Impediment

Yeah well go do that with the pillow you pretend is a person now get back on topic.

King Kandy
It sounds like "pumpkin pie" to me.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by King Kandy
It sounds like "pumpkin pie" to me.

I'm not so sure because the mother said she heard her daughter say the F word while singing the Christmas song coming from the doll. I saw the video on that website and it sounded like "f***** pie" to me.

King Kandy
Eh. I hear it the regular way. Even if it's distorted, it's probably just a sound quality degradation.

Symmetric Chaos
It's her accent. The line is "pumpkin pie" but she sings "punkin pie". The people who recorded the song probably didn't notice because they know what the lyrics are supposed to be.

Vinny Valentine

Yep

AsbestosFlaygon
Missionary is bettah

steverules_2
The truth of the matter is that Hannah or Miley...can't sing, she sucks and shouldn't be allowed to sing, she can't act either, like the evil monkey says she should just stop it all

§P0oONY
If I find out that the mother recieves any money for this I will personally fly to america and hit the imbred *****. Who in their pumpkin right mind would take this any further that laughing about it over the dinner table?

steverules_2
She probably got money for that interview they had with her

Kris Blaze

SweetWind

One Free Man
i defenitely heard a more pronounced f than the f you would normally use to say f*K and an N in there. it is not Chrystal clear, as the old bat says. She is obviously white trash of the opinion that the world owes her a living and the daughter probably hears the f word far more from her.

GCG
It has a cheap speaker. And Me too wanna do Miley in her cock holster.

Nemesis X
For crying out loud people, shut up about wanting to bang Miley. Besides, she isn't even that hot and if you've seen her rap video, you'd want to stay more than 500ft away from her. Yes, she's that bad.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Nemesis X
For crying out loud people, shut up about wanting to bang Miley. Besides, she isn't even that hot and if you've seen her rap video, you'd want to stay more than 500ft away from her. Yes, she's that bad. Bad enough to boink, you got that.

Scythe
Originally posted by Nemesis X
http://frigginloon.wordpress.com/2009/12/04/hannah-montanas-christmas-doll-swears/

Some mother believes she heard the Hannah Montana doll (the one she gave her daughter) saying the F word while singing. If true, anyone in here who has a daughter better have second thoughts on what you want to give to your Hannah Montana obsessed little girl for Christmas.

Finally!

The Heap
I want to have some ****ing christmas cake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.