Enterprise vs Star Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
The ship is enterprise E, incase the ship is too much of an advantage on the Star destroyer then the ship can be changed to enterprise D hence why I put enterprise instead of enterprise E/D. Both ships are fully operational, the battle takes place above Endor. Plus the enterprise is allowed to split in two (The saucer section splitting from the main engine section) in the fight.

Which ship wins?

Sadako of Girth
Probably Enterprise.

Especially the 'E'.

steverules_2
So with the enterprise E they'd have more of an advantage...I guess 2 scenario's could be made out of this

1st: Enterprise D
2nd: Enterprise E

I'm wondering if the crew of the enterprise would be able to energise onto the Star destroyer. I would put Vader on the Star destroyer but dunno if that would give too much of an advantage to the star destroyer.

One Free Man
star destroyer. They move faster, have better weapons, and seem to be untouched by enemy weapons of the same caliber.

Robtard
Originally posted by One Free Man
star destroyer. They move faster, have better weapons, and seem to be untouched by enemy weapons of the same caliber.

Except no.

-Enterprise can fight/fire while at warp-speeds.

-Enterprise (starting from Shatner's TV show) has many times the range of an SD

Been awhile since I watched any of the SW films, pretty sure Star Destroyers take damage from other ships, lesser ships.

One Free Man
no... you're wrong.

BruceSkywalker
Both Enterprises ftw..

One Free Man
no, you're wrong too. what's with all these wrong people today?

Robtard
no... you're wrong.

Except no. Again.

Both points I've said about the Enterprise are true. It can litterally travel out of range around the SD and fire its weapons, at warp-speeds no less.

XanatosForever
What is the effective range of the Enterprise D/E?

Robtard
Torpedos are 4,075,000km. Having trouble finding the phaser range.

Jaden had posted a picture detailing the difference in a couple of other threads like this. The old Enterprise could fire many times over that of an SD; I don't think it's gone down with the Sovereign-Class.

jaden101

One Free Man
no... you're wrong.

Robtard

Hahaha, heehee, okay you can troll, congratulations.

Impediment
no... you're wrong.

Either give reasons why you disagree with people or quit trolling, OFM. Don't keep telling people the same thing over and over. Discuss why or remain out of the topic.

BruceSkywalker
no, you're wrong too. what's with all these wrong people today?

unfortunately i am not.. the enterprise travels at a very high speed, also the ship has plenty weapons that can and will take a star destroyer out, also when you include saucer sep that is also an advantage for the enterprise...

also the millennium falcon ran circles around the star destroyer iirc, the only time being was when the falcon had the tractor beam put on it, but i don't think that will happen here

Rogue Jedi
I hate Star Trek with a passion, but if what the ST supporters are saying here is accurate, I'm afraid a Star Destroyer is no match for the Enterprise.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I hate Star Trek with a passion, but if what the ST supporters are saying here is accurate, I'm afraid a Star Destroyer is no match for the Enterprise.

You hate Star Trek, but love Harry Potter... WTF is wrong with you. Star Trek is awesome.

Darth Martin
I'll go with the Enterprise. They have better weapons. With the help of a fleet of ships(Enterpise had highest damage count by far) it destroyed the Borg Cube. I'd say that's surely bigger than a standard Star Destroyer.

Is Vader onboard? Can the Starfleet officers beam onto the SD and fight? Or is this strictly a ship-to-ship fight?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
You hate Star Trek, but love Harry Potter... WTF is wrong with you. Star Trek is awesome. Matter of opinion.

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
unfortunately i am not.. the enterprise travels at a very high speed, also the ship has plenty weapons that can and will take a star destroyer out, also when you include saucer sep that is also an advantage for the enterprise...

also the millennium falcon ran circles around the star destroyer iirc, the only time being was when the falcon had the tractor beam put on it, but i don't think that will happen here

The death star had the tractor beam locked onto the falcon, not the Star destroyer roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
Matter of opinion.

Widely held opinion.

Rogue Jedi
I could say the same about Star Wars? And Harry Potter?

dadudemon
I could say the same about Star Wars? And Harry Potter?

Cept you'd be much more correct in doing so as there are many more Potter fans and Star Wars fans than Star Trek fans.

Also argumentum ad populum.

steverules_2
Originally posted by dadudemon
Cept you'd be much more correct in doing so as there are many more Potter fans and Star Wars fans than Star Trek fans.

Really? Is there any proof to back up these facts?

Rogue Jedi

Also argumentum ad populum. HP for sure, SW? Questionable.

dadudemon
HP for sure, SW? Questionable.

No, no question. The Star Trek fan following is MUCH smaller than the SW fan following.

Rogue Jedi
Truth be told, I redboxed the newest ST movie today, not that bad.

steverules_2
I love the new Star trek movie, I thought the cast were great and I really liked the guy who played Capt. James T. Kirk, he was good smile

Rogue Jedi
I only rented it because of Simon Pegg.

steverules_2
Yeah I thought he was good to, did a great scotty

-Pr-

more harry potter fans than trek fans? seriously?

steverules_2
Mostly teenage girls who wanna rape Ron and Harry no doubt...and then there's the crazy people who think they are actually wizards

dadudemon
Originally posted by -Pr-
more harry potter fans than trek fans? seriously?

Sad, isn't it?

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, just look at the amount of business the HP movies and books have done.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
The death star had the tractor beam locked onto the falcon, not the Star destroyer roll eyes (sarcastic)

well my bad, big grin

-Pr-
Sad, isn't it?

i'm not sure it's true, tbh. and even if it was, yes, that is pretty sad.

Yeah, just look at the amount of business the HP movies and books have done.

as opposed to the millions of people who sat and watched the trek series' when they were on tv? or the people who saw the movies? who bought the toys, lunchboxes, merchandise?

dadudemon
i'm not sure it's true, tbh. and even if it was, yes, that is pretty sad.

as opposed to the millions of people who sat and watched the trek series' when they were on tv? or the people who saw the movies? who bought the toys, lunchboxes, merchandise?

Yeah, it's true. It's close to the tune of 10 times the number of "fans." Much larger than the trekkie fan-base.

Rogue Jedi

as opposed to the millions of people who sat and watched the trek series' when they were on tv? or the people who saw the movies? who bought the toys, lunchboxes, merchandise? The only thing ST has on SW is the TV fan base. SW has just as much merchandise. Dunno which films grossed more.

dadudemon
The only thing ST has on SW is the TV fan base. SW has just as much merchandise. Dunno which films grossed more.

Star Trek series"

http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/series/StarTrek.php

About $1,463,000,000.

Star Wars series:

http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/series/StarWars.php

about $4,411,000,000.

No contest.

Also, merchandising revenue by far exceeds that of the Star Trek universe by many more times the factor of the movies. Star Wars merchandising is a cash cow.

Darth Martin
SW films gross blows ST out of the water! And ST has alot more films too.

That said, I'm a fan of both. But as I've grown older I'd have to go with ST right now. Over the summer, I got into it.

-Pr-
Yeah, it's true. It's close to the tune of 10 times the number of "fans." Much larger than the trekkie fan-base.

ok, that's retarded. not your opinion of it, but the numbers, i mean.

The only thing ST has on SW is the TV fan base. SW has just as much merchandise. Dunno which films grossed more.

i wasnt referring to star wars lol...

Rogue Jedi
I knew that.

dadudemon
ok, that's retarded. not your opinion of it, but the numbers, i mean.

No, I understand what you mean...I didn't even disclose my opinion on the topic, yet. lol!

Here it is: I'm a much bigger trekkie than HP fan, most definitely. But, the Potter fans make us look like an afterschool chess club. sad

Rogue Jedi
We need figures.

-Pr-
No, I understand what you mean...I didn't even disclose my opinion on the topic, yet. lol!

Here it is: I'm a much bigger trekkie than HP fan, most definitely. But, the Potter fans make us look like an afterschool chess club. sad

i guess it's just appealing to more common denominators than trek does.

can't stand harry potter personally, though that's just me.

though i did see something funny the other day. was in work (i work at a video store) and there was a bunch of teenage girls at the counter, and after being served, they all gathered around the large star trek display to drool over chris pine and talk about how good the movie was...

i was standing there just, befuddled... teenage girls + star trek = compatible?

almost had a stroke. seriously.

dadudemon
We need figures.

I searched and searched and I couldn't find what I was looking for. I read on teh internetz that HP is about 10 times the size of Star Trek, as far as merchandising goes. (Which is directly tied to # of fans. (it varies directly.))

If you want to do book sales figures, all time, compared to Star Trek to HP, you can do that.

*looks it up*

FUUUUUUUUUUUU!

This shizer is impossible to look up. It's like, google returns everything BUT what I'm looking for.

You can research it if you want.

i guess it's just appealing to more common denominators than trek does.

can't stand harry potter personally, though that's just me.

though i did see something funny the other day. was in work (i work at a video store) and there was a bunch of teenage girls at the counter, and after being served, they all gathered around the large star trek display to drool over chris pine and talk about how good the movie was...

i was standing there just, befuddled... teenage girls + star trek = compatible?

almost had a stroke. seriously.

Not that its a bad thing for young pretty things to be enamored by ANYTHING Star Trek, cause Lord knows the trekkies need as many female fans as possible.

Still...that's....degrading to Star Trek. lol There's plenty of Edward and ...Daniel(is that the other dude's name?) to go around.

-Pr-
I searched and searched and I couldn't find what I was looking for. I read on teh internetz that HP is about 10 times the size of Star Trek, as far as merchandising goes. (Which is directly tied to # of fans. (it varies directly.))

If you want to do book sales figures, all time, compared to Star Trek to HP, you can do that.

*looks it up*

FUUUUUUUUUUUU!

This shizer is impossible to look up. It's like, google returns everything BUT what I'm looking for.

You can research it if you want.

Not that its a bad thing for young pretty things to be enamored by ANYTHING Star Trek, cause Lord knows the trekkies need as many female fans as possible.

Still...that's....degrading to Star Trek. lol There's plenty of Edward and ...Daniel(is that the other dude's name?) to go around.

laughing out loud

i wasn't complaining; far from it. it was just so odd to see...

Sadako of Girth
Another thread derailed...

Ah well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW_7FzbYsEI

Rogue Jedi
No, I mean we need more girls up in this beeotch.

Sadako of Girth
.........anyways, f*** this HP shit and its associated internet faggotry... Star destroyer or Enterprise...?

Rogue Jedi
No, **** the hidden man love between Kirk and Spock. Spock rhymes with cock FTW....

Sadako of Girth
You love boy wizard pork. smile
Lets not go there about the love between you, Harry and Dumbles.

ST for the win. big grin

Rogue Jedi
You denying that Hogwarts wizards have mad, super cool powers?

Sadako of Girth
Yep.

ST is for those with brains who need cerebral gratification as well as action, excitement and all kinds of green space pussy.

HP is for people who want to watch boy wizards.

Rogue Jedi
Seriously. The ability to practically teleport, floo powder, invisibility, flying brooms, the Crucio curse, talking to snakes, need I go on? These are ALL stupid?

Sadako of Girth
And the whole spellbook/wizard thing is.... yes.

Rogue Jedi
Riiiiiiiiiight. Those powers are silly roll eyes (sarcastic) What was I thinking? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
That they werent...? (Erroniously)

Rogue Jedi
Soooooooooo NC TPing around is cool, Dumbles doing the same thing with appirition is lame. Right?

Sadako of Girth
Yeah. 'Cause the Star Trek was (at least worked out in the ST universe) based on science, reproducable results and works based on quantum theory etc...

The evolution of Potter technology evolved out of JK Rowling's arse.

Rogue Jedi
I see, so big ass ships travelling at warp speed, alternate realities, these are more realistic than wizards magic?

It's all bullshit, dude, face it. Warp speed, light speed, the force, appirition, Klingons and Vulcans, all bullshit.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
The evolution of Potter technology evolved out of JK Rowling's arse.

I disagree. She just re-used TONS of other items, widgets, and concepts for other magical fiction stories, and packaged it up for her own.

The HP-verse is a Frankenstein of magical fiction stories.

dadudemon
I see, so big ass ships travelling at warp speed, alternate realities, these are more realistic than wizards magic?

It's all bullshit, dude, face it. Warp speed, light speed, the force, appirition, Klingons and Vulcans, all bullshit.
The "word" you're looking for his "fiction", not bs.

Rogue Jedi
The "word" you're looking for his "fiction", not bs.

BS= WAY out there.

Sadako of Girth

Multiverses are more real than wands, yes.

Light speed is an actual existing speed.

The force isnt ST.

Kilngons and Vulcans...? They may be bullshit, but in a universe so massively containing billions of galaxies each with billions of star systems, life on other planets is way more believable than any fairy tale from a bibl- erm children's book.

Rogue Jedi
You're missing the point, we accept all screen feats here, yes? Whether it's magic or warp speed, screen feats are law here.

In ST, they need someone to beam them from one location to another. In HP, they do it alone, in a millisecond.

Did I mention Hocruxes?

Sadako of Girth
Screen feats show that HP is lamer than ST.

Rogue Jedi
Again, matter of opinion. The wizards are WAY more powerful than 99% of the ST beings.

dadudemon
Again, matter of opinion. The wizards are WAY more powerful than 99% of the ST beings.

Not captain Picard. tongue1

Rogue Jedi
Especially him.

Sadako of Girth

Equipped by sheer HP PIS.

Every time a wand or spell is used...? Stupidity.

PIS.

dadudemon
Especially him.

Nope! Not Picard. He can pwn ALL of the HP-verse with just the Enterprise E.

*plugs ears and yells*

Rogue Jedi
Equipped by sheer HP PIS.

Every time a wand or spell is used...? Stupidity.

PIS. And every time that warp speed is engaged, same thing. All bullshit.

Rogue Jedi
Nope! Not Picard. He can pwn ALL of the HP-verse with just the Enterprise E.

*plugs ears and yells* He's a muggle, how's he gonna SEE them? roll eyes (sarcastic) Voldemort apparates aboard the bridge, fiendfyres the crew, apparates away LOLing yelling "pwned."

Sadako of Girth
Nah cuase thats explained away in scientific terms, as sci-fi as it is right now.

Its STILL more plausible that babyish wands and shit.
Science may allow us to one day travel vast distance in space quickly,
but it ever explaining how HP flys on his broomstick.

Rogue Jedi
Nah cuase thats explained away in scientific terms, as sci-fi as it is right now.

Its STILL more plausible that babyish wands and shit.
Science may allow us to one day travel vast distance in space quickly,
but it ever explaining how HP flys on his broomstick. Witchcraft actually exists, right here, right now. Pwned.

Sadako of Girth
And its actual effects...?

Pwned.

dadudemon
but it ever explaining how HP flys on his broomstick.

It could be the casimir effect.

It's possible that magic is simply a force used to control the casimir effect in a beneficial way. It's possible that that's what magic is in the HP-verse: unexplained science.

Rogue Jedi
Hard to say, I've never done it, have you? Actual effects of modern day warp drive? Oh yeah, it doesn't exist.

dadudemon
Hard to say, I've never done it, have you?
yes

I've got two kids prove it. HA!

PWNED!

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Robtard
He's a muggle, how's he gonna SEE them? roll eyes (sarcastic) Voldemort apparates aboard the bridge, fiendfyres the crew, apparates away LOLing yelling "pwned."

How's your precious Voldermort going to 'fellatio' himself into space?

Robtard
Hard to say, I've never done it, have you? Actual effects of modern day warp drive? Oh yeah, it doesn't exist.

Just watched a show (forgot the Asian's name, he's a top theoretical physicist), he explained how a warp-drive is possible with dark matter, we just don't have the capabilities to make enough of it and it contain it, at least not yet.

Edit: remembered his name; it's Michio Kaku.

BruceSkywalker
why is Harry Potter being discussed in a thread solely about a star destroyer versus the enterprise????

the enterprise clearly wins this fight

Rogue Jedi
How's your precious Voldermort going to 'fellatio' himself into space? How's Kirk gonna see the wizards?

dadudemon
Just watched a show (forgot the Asian's name, he's a top theoretical physicist), he explained how a warp-drive is possible with dark matter, we just don't have the capabilities to make enough of it and it contain it, at least not yet.

Edit: remembered his name; it's Michio Kaku.

Yeah. That guy is cool. He shows up a lot on Discovery channel doing interviews for tons of sh*t because he just knows so damn much about everything. He was on the AI episode, he was on the genetics episode, on several futre physics episdoes (like the one you described), and many others that I'm forgetting about. I'd like to meet him one day and just talk about stuff.

dadudemon
How's Kirk gonna see the wizards?
You idiot. With the Magic Schoolbus! laughing

Robtard

You dodged my question.

Rogue Jedi
No, I answered your question with another question.

Kirk wont be able to see the wizards, he will likely enter the atmosphere looking for them, Voldy will see him, apparate aboard, pwn them. Kirk will NOT raze the planet, so dont even bring that up.

-Pr-

sensors. shrug

Rogue Jedi
Shield charms, dude. How is a sensor gonna determine a wizard from a muggle?

XanatosForever

Kirk wont be able to see the wizards, he will likely enter the atmosphere looking for them, Voldy will see him, apparate aboard, pwn them. Kirk will NOT raze the planet, so dont even bring that up.

Wait wait wait. Voldemort will look up at the NCC Enterprise appears in the atmosphere, will see Kirk somewhere within the massive, and I repeat, massive ship that houses more crew members than ol' Voldy can shake a wand at, apparate aboard, and kill them?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Wait wait wait. Voldemort will look up at the NCC Enterprise appears in the atmosphere, will see Kirk somewhere within the massive, and I repeat, massive ship that houses more crew members than ol' Voldy can shake a wand at, apparate aboard, and kill them? First of all, Kirk cant see them. Second of all, if he uses scanners, he wont be able to determine muggle from wizards.

Now, IF Kirk appears where Voldy can see him, then Voldy CAN apparate to the bridge, cats Fiendfyre, and disappear.

No matter how you twist it, the Enterprise is ****ed.

steverules_2
I didn't realise that there were wizards on the star destroyer, was there a deleted that I missed or something sly

XanatosForever
I never once said anything about Kirk seeing Voldemort, I was just questioning your comment of Voldemort somehow being able to pinpoint where exactly Kirk is within the confines of the Enterprise, because unless Kirk beams down to the planet a la away mission, he's not going to be an obvious target.

BruceSkywalker
I didn't realise that there were wizards on the star destroyer, was there a deleted that I missed or something sly

yeah same here, but here comes Q and he destroys Voldemort smile stick out tongue

-Pr-
Shield charms, dude. How is a sensor gonna determine a wizard from a muggle?

they've been able to detect beings that were out of phase with our dimension. they'd detect some sort of anomoly.

yeah same here, but here comes Q and he destroys Voldemort smile stick out tongue

and you know he would lol...

steverules_2
You know he could 131

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I never once said anything about Kirk seeing Voldemort, I was just questioning your comment of Voldemort somehow being able to pinpoint where exactly Kirk is within the confines of the Enterprise, because unless Kirk beams down to the planet a la away mission, he's not going to be an obvious target. And I said IF Voldy sees the Enterprise. big grin See, the Enterprise will never see any of the wizards. And if they use sensors, they will not be able to determine muggles from wizards.

Rogue Jedi
yeah same here, but here comes Q and he destroys Voldemort smile stick out tongue This is why I said 99%, brainiac roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Wait, which ST movie was Q in?

steverules_2
None of them

Robtard

No, you dodged it and now you're catering a scenario where you little favorites can win. Silly, but to be expected of you, just how you operate in these threads, ZERO objectivity.

Having the Enterprise enter the atmosphere, looking for an opponent they can't see (according to your logic) isn't a fight, now is it. Why would it enter the atmosphere, it can do more from orbit/space.

Rogue Jedi
No, you dodged it and now you're catering a scenario where you little favorites can win. Silly, but to be expected of you, just how you operate in these threads, ZERO objectivity.

Having the Enterprise enter the atmosphere, looking for an opponent they can't see (according to your logic) isn't a fight, now is it. Why would it enter the atmosphere, it can do more from orbit/space. Hows it gonna see the wizards, Rob?

Robtard
Hows it gonna see the wizards, Rob?

It couldn't because of magic, which is beyond the restrictions of science.

So again, why would the Enterprise enter the atmosphere looking for something it can't see, when it can scan the entire planet just the same from space?

To have a fight like this, we have to assume the Enterprise has means to "see" the wizards/Hogwarts, if that is the case, it obliterates them from orbit. This is yet another stupid match-up.

Rogue Jedi
It couldn't because of magic, which is beyond the restrictions of science.

So again, why would the Enterprise enter the atmosphere looking for something it can't see, when it can scan the entire planet just the same from space?

To have a fight like this, we have to assume the Enterprise has means to "see" the wizards/Hogwarts, if that is the case, it obliterates them from orbit. This is yet another stupid match-up. Wouldnt that be gimping the wizards?

dadudemon
Hows it gonna see the wizards, Rob?

So, lemme get this straight.

You are introducing a trait in the wizards that doesn't exist without the invisibility cloak?

You do know that wizards are not invisible, right?

I think you're confusing Dementors for wizards.

Rogue Jedi
So, lemme get this straight.

You are introducing a trait in the wizards that doesn't exist without the invisibility cloak?

You do know that wizards are not invisible, right?

I think you're confusing Dementors for wizards. How do you think the wizards keep muggles from finding Hogwarts castle? There is a spell that keeps it hidden.

dadudemon
How do you think the wizards keep muggles from finding Hogwarts castle? There is a spell that keeps it hidden.

It's not invisibility, though. It's pocket realities.

And, even if it's just a plain ol' invisible castle, someone in the UK would have eventually run into it. The UK is not some massive barren wasteland.

So, it points to a pocket reality, just the same as that hidden train platform, Diagon Alley, and #12 Grimmauld Place.

Rogue Jedi
It's not invisibility, though. It's pocket realities.

And, even if it's just a plain ol' invisible castle, someone in the UK would have eventually run into it. The UK is not some massive barren wasteland.

So, it points to a pocket reality, just the same as that hidden train platform, Diagon Alley, and #12 Grimmauld Place. Well, from what I gather, it's like this:

If a muggle nears the castle, they are kinda "shooed" away. They suddenly remember they have somewhere important to be, or they get the feeling that they shouldn't be there, and they leave.

dadudemon
Also, don't forget, they aren't spells, they are charms. Charms guard the castle.

Edit - WTF?

Why are we talking about this? The thread is Enterprise E versus a Star Destroyer.

Rogue Jedi
yes Shield charms, like I said.

dadudemon
yes Shield charms, like I said.

There is a spell that keeps it hidden.

no expression

PWNED!

Rogue Jedi
no expression

PWNED! Technically I am right, I said "shield charms", then I said "Like I said."

big grin

Robtard
Wouldnt that be gimping the wizards?

Yes, just as you making the Enterprise enter the atmosphere on some hunt for people/places it can't 'see' or detect is a gimp. Like I said, stupid match-up.

Rogue Jedi
Prolly best if we get back to a Star Destroyer versus the Enterprise.

steverules_2
OH really? It's nice that after...well I dunno about 4 pages or more maybe that you finally decide to get back on topic sly roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, its just me.

steverules_2
Yeah, its just me.

Least your actually getting back on topic

Hewhoknowsall
http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/FiveMinutes.html

Robtard
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

LoL, no. That's been killed a few times now; Jaden buried it specifically for you in another thread, yet here you are polishing-up and trying to pass that same failed turd.

steverules_2
I think Slave 1 would win cool Cuz it's fett and he's awesome

BruceSkywalker
I think Slave 1 would win cool Cuz it's fett and he's awesome

what exactly did Slave 1 show us??

Sadako of Girth
That it has nifty storage space, has a cool reclining cockpit, and it sounds like an old Lancaster bomber.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

LOL!

This is one of the funniest things I've read in a serious debate:

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/HateMail/Stewart/index.html

BruceSkywalker
That it has nifty storage space, has a cool reclining cockpit, and it sounds like an old Lancaster bomber.

all good feats don't cha think?

Rogue Jedi
Turd polishing!!!! And yeah, Fett's cooooooool.

Robtard
Turd polishing!!!! And yeah, Fett's cooooooool.

In the movies? He was a chump, unfortunately.

Hey, at least you didn't go out like a punk

http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/boba-fett-wins.html

http://tv.ign.com/dor/objects/14269085/robot-chicken-star-wars-episode-ii/videos/rob_chick_111108.html

steverules_2
You know Boba was actually originally meant to fly out of sarlacc but...yeah, they never had that, to me he's still alive but to Lucas and other peeps he's dead...me...I'm a fett fan, I believe that fett is so bad ass that he would find a way out which he did smile Purple rain motherf*cker

Robtard
In the EU, he uses pure brute force and man-power to make his way out of the Sarlacc. IE he's not an incompetent butt-nugget in literature, as he is on screen.

BruceSkywalker
In the movies? He was a chump, unfortunately.

Hey, at least you didn't go out like a punk

http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/boba-fett-wins.html

http://tv.ign.com/dor/objects/14269085/robot-chicken-star-wars-episode-ii/videos/rob_chick_111108.html

these are very funny..

In the EU, he uses pure brute force and man-power to make his way out of the Sarlacc. IE he's not an incompetent butt-nugget in literature, as he is on screen.

Fett is overused in the Legacy novels

Rogue Jedi
In the EU, he uses pure brute force and man-power to make his way out of the Sarlacc. IE he's not an incompetent butt-nugget in literature, as he is on screen. No. He used claws that extended from his fingers, his jetpack and a thermal detonator.

Robtard
No. He used claws that extended from his fingers, his jetpack and a thermal detonator.

Since you've read the books, I'll believe you. I've read it was man-power and will.

Wasn't his jetpack gimped by a blind Solo?

Rogue Jedi
Malfunctioned, not rendered useless.

Sadako of Girth
Jetpacks, when malfunctioning to the point that they dont work (or work unexpectedly when jabbed by a stick) get you killed, it might be time to start thinking: "Malfunctioning Jetpack = A rendered useless jet pack".

Rogue Jedi
Yeah well while flying through the air into th Sarlaac's mouth, I highly doubt Fett was considering his options on buying a new jetpack.

dadudemon
Yeah well while flying through the air into th Sarlaac's mouth, I highly doubt Fett was considering his options on buying a new jetpack.

Actually, that's probably exactly what he was thinking. He was like, "DAMNIT! I've GOTTA get me a new jetpack. My dad got killed because of a malfunctioning one, I'm going to die because of one. Seems to be the bane of us Fetts, yo."

Rogue Jedi
I'd stay from them period. One stray blaster bolt and FOOOOOOOOOM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.