Which team would benefit more?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
The Fantastic Four and the X-Men are involved with this one.
Take the two strongest bricks in current form, Colossus and Thing, and SWAP them.

Let's say the FF's original members were Susan, Johnny, Reed, and Piotr. Colossus' armor was a mutation but the cosmic rays awakened it.

Professor X found Ben Grimm as he rescued his family member from a runaway tractor in Nebraska somewhere. His rocky form was a mutation and not caused by cosmic rays.

Colossus is current adult class 100+, Thing is current form, not spiky.

Which team would benefit more and how? Teamwork styles would change, combat styles would be different.

-Pr-
the Fantastic Four would benefit, i think, given that Pete is probably superior to Ben atm, at least imo...

Zeuodin
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
The Fantastic Four and the X-Men are involved with this one.
Take the two strongest bricks in current form, Colossus and Thing, and SWAP them.

Let's say the FF's original members were Susan, Johnny, Reed, and Piotr. Colossus' armor was a mutation but the cosmic rays awakened it.

Professor X found Ben Grimm as he rescued his family member from a runaway tractor in Nebraska somewhere. His rocky form was a mutation and not caused by cosmic rays.

Colossus is current adult class 100+, Thing is current form, not spiky.

Which team would benefit more and how? Teamwork styles would change, combat styles would be different. Colossus>>>>>>Thing. But The Xmen would be funnier, have more heart with Thing on the Team. Peter is a boring character.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Colossus>>>>>>Thing. But The Xmen would be funnier, have more heart with Thing on the Team. Peter is a boring character.

not to everyone... shrug

Zeuodin
Originally posted by -Pr-
not to everyone... shrug
No. Just to the general public. Thing adds charm, his story is better, more heart breaking. He has more heart. He's a better character than Peter. Peter is just Superior in every way possible in a fight. I'd rather have Ben Around me at a Christmas party. I'd rather have Peter with me in a fight.

The Nuul
^^ thumb up

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zeuodin
No. Just to the general public. Thing adds charm, his story is better, more heart breaking. He has more heart. He's a better character than Peter. Peter is just Superior in every way possible in a fight. I'd rather have Ben Around me at a Christmas party. I'd rather have Peter with me in a fight.

his is more heart breaking? really?

i don't agree that he's a better character. cooler, sure, but better? not imo.

rotiart
Things character development to me is better... IMO. I find him to the the hunchback of notredame...

Whereas Peter... Has a family of godly relatives.. Magik and his brother... It's not as heartwarming in it's portrayal to me...

As characters I enjoy things backstory more... Peters Isnt bad to me... It just doesn't stick out as memorable

redhotrash
Colossus seems more vital to his respective team. With Rogue's powers reset, and Namor's membership kind of iffy, hes really their key powerhouse. He works obscenely well with most of the members, and has rarely stirred up any trouble with his team (aside from his little Acoylte stint). Meanwhile Thing is arguably the least effective member of his team.

KingD19
And nobody will act up on the X-Men while Colossus is around, or he'll hurt them. He proved that to the Young X-Men, and Rockslide a few times.

And his story is heartbreaking, his entire family is dead, save for his brother stuck in a different dimension, and his sister who is constantly hunted by demons.

And while he's not always dynamic, Colossus has his moments. Like on Breakworld when he surprised everyone by saying he'd olanned on destroying Breakworld since he was a child...Then it turns out he was joking. Or when he banged Kitty so good she phased through the bed and the floor. Or when he had a threesome.

-Pr-
...to lose his virginity.

KingD19
Yeah, that made it epic. And he got the chick pregnant, and never had to pay child support.

Doctor-Alvis
This kinda gimps Thing. Because Colossus got his powers when he was at teenager and they ramped up when he grew up. Thing's also gotten stronger from absorbing radiation or something but I don't think it's been as much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.