Etrigan vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
All weapons at their disposal. I would like to see this. Would be interesting to see how Logan regenerates from flame and how Etrigan takes a slicing attack.

Etrigan is clearly stronger, but I think Logan is a bit more agile. Either one could lose their temper and fight stupid, but that's for the writers to decide.

Starscream M
how durable is etrigan and how good is his hf?

Zeuodin
Wolverine Dies a horrible death.

Kris Blaze
Etrigan could probably rip Wolverine's limbs off.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Etrigan could probably rip Wolverine's limbs off. that's actually impossible.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
that's actually impossible.
It sure isn't.

Starscream M
It sure isn't. 616 logan apparently has unbreakable joints. it doesn't make sense, but its the case.

Zeuodin
616 logan apparently has unbreakable joints. it doesn't make sense, but its the case. His tendons and ligaments aren't unbreakable.

psycho gundam
he regrows those in moments

Kris Blaze
616 logan apparently has unbreakable joints. it doesn't make sense, but its the case.
Adamantium isn't unbreakable.

vansonbee
616 logan apparently has unbreakable joints. it doesn't make sense, but its the case. I knew the ultimate was breakable, do you recall where they noted 616 was?Originally posted by Zeuodin
Wolverine Dies a horrible death. smile

iceman24567
Wolverine dies everytime.

Battlehammer
Adamantium isn't unbreakable.
It is from physical force.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
It is from physical force. Yes because we all know that's the only power Etrigan commands.

Eternal Idol
Etrigan ftw. While I believe Wolverine could do some damage if he had the chance, he's got nothing to counter Etrigan's hellfire and magic.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Yes because we all know that's the only power Etrigan commands.
I don't know much about Etrigan. I was just answering the whole unbreakable question.

I could careless about this match.

thanos-prime
Etrigan

tideoftime
Etrigan. He simply has too many advantages over Wolverine under normal circumstances... though he will be smarting at the wounds Logan leaves him with, and wonder what an adamantium skeleton would look like over his fireplace...

shiv
Spite. but I guess an adamantium skull makes a preety good hood ornament if you're a demon.

Blanket
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Etrigan That's actually a pretty neato Apoc pic. Is that from any comics or anything (the one where he is pooping while everyone is shooting him)?

ColossusGrundy
I like the arguments, but I have to agree with some of you. There's no way that Wolverine's arms can't be ripped off.

His joints can't be adamantium (ligaments, tendons etc.) If they were he'd be a statue, unable to move.

Mindset
It is from physical force. So Thanos with the power gem using it to boost his strength couldn't?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
I like the arguments, but I have to agree with some of you. There's no way that Wolverine's arms can't be ripped off.

His joints can't be adamantium (ligaments, tendons etc.) If they were he'd be a statue, unable to move.
To bad it comic book fact that his skeleton is all connected. One author theorized in connect by small rings.

Your talking about comics were people can fly with out any reason, or people can walk around as solid metal and yet you find this hard to believe?

Endless Mike
Etrigan easily

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Etrigan could probably rip the adamantium apart.

Nothing is unbreakable.

shiv
To bad it comic book fact that his skeleton is all connected. One author theorized in connect by small rings.

Your talking about comics were people can fly with out any reason, or people can walk around as solid metal and yet you find this hard to believe?

Rings?

Theory?

What kind of rings was this "windbag" theorizing about.

wolfpack86
It doesn't matter how Wolverine's joints are connected, they just are. Hulk has tried to rip him apart for crying out loud, if all he had keeping his joints together was muscle tissue and ligaments, Hulk would have easily ripped him apart. It might not make sense that he can walk with connected joints, but does it make sense that Colossus can move while solid metal? In a comic book it doesn't matter what makes sense in the real world.

shiv
Rubbish IF Wolverine can suffer a dislocated shoulder. Or slip a disc in his back that means the bones are not connected by adamantium. They can be moved out of place or else Logan would never be able to Walk, do splits or turn his neck and bend his back. Adamantium bone Wolverine has been shown before with bandages covering his joints.

Adamantium sure as hell is not flexible and does not stretch. That means there isn't adamantium meat and sinew connecting his bones.

These references to Colossus are off topic and irrellevant. Colossus's x-gene generates super strength and a super strong epidermis. Characters who can fly
either have telekinesis or can generate an anti gravity field artificially, magically or biologically which with concentration can be used to fly safely after some practice.

Every Character is unique. Enough with the Oranges and Lemons bullshit.

KingD19
Etrigan punches Wolverine to the moon, killing him in the process /thread.

ankur29
Originally posted by KingD19
Etrigan punches Wolverine to the moon, killing him in the process /thread.

thumb up

-Pr-
spite thread, closing. etrigan is FAR superior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.