Death Vs. Mr. Immortal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Can mistress Death (marvel) permanently kill mr. Immortal? or will he just ressurect again?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Can mistress Death (marvel) permanently kill mr. Immortal? or will he just ressurect again? She's death. She will kIll him. And he will come back.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Zeuodin
She's death. She will kIll him. And he will come back.
so..not permenant?

Colossus-Big C
mr immortals gift was given to him by Toaa, death has no jurisdiction on him she cant kill him

rotiart
Mr iwhen or where was it ever stated toss had a direct link to mr immortal. Afaik he is simply an omega level mutant

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
mr immortals gift was given to him by Toaa, death has no jurisdiction on him she cant kill him Death is the WEAKEST Abstract EVER..........alot of Guys at Herald level can resurrect people at will..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

rotiart
Originally posted by rotiart
when or where was it ever stated toaa had a direct link to mr immortal. Afaik he is simply an omega level mutant

nicamarvin
Afaik he is simply an omega level mutant Do you Know What are you talking about? Omega level Mutants are Crazy powerful, and some of them Just wont Die or stay death for long and even Resurrect people at will, Afaik Lady Death is a Joke...

Bouboumaster
Mr Immortal isn't of the Homo Sapien Superior kind, he's not an Omega Mutant lvl, or whatever.

He's a Homo Sapien Supreme. He's a notch above traditional mutant. He evolved past death. He just can't die. Which makes him, in some kind of way, more powerful that most Omega Mutant lvl.

rotiart
Yes.... I asked how he knows toaa made mr immortal the way he is

Galan007
Mr iwhen or where was it ever stated toss had a direct link to mr immortal. Afaik he is simply an omega level mutant mr. immortal has evolved beyond death. therefore, the confines of a mutant classification system do not apply to him. as deathurge stated: if mutants = homo-superior, then mr. immortal = homo-supreme.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He just can't die. Which makes him, in some kind of way, more powerful that most Omega Mutant lvl. the Most powerful Omega mutants wont stay death for too long also....But could Mr Inmortal be erased from existence by a Omega level Mutant?...or he will just come back? confused

rotiart
mr immortals gift was given to him by Toaa, death has no jurisdiction on him she cant kill him Let me be more clear.

Deathurge stated that mr immortal is above mutants as mutants are above people.. Whatever I haven't read it in a while so i'm not exact...
Deathurge is a servant to oblivion and stated that mr immortal will be there at the end of this universe.... Hence death has no power over him

I asked where in the comics it state toaa had a direct hand in it according to the above poster

thanos-prime
Mr.immortal

SoulDevourer
Can mistress Death (marvel) permanently kill mr. Immortal? or will he just ressurect again? no cuz he evolve > Death. either that or she can kill him & he just come back

Oblivion on the other hand can finish him 4 good stick out tongue

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Oblivion on the other hand can finish him 4 good stick out tongue this guy is the Most Powerful guy..... smokin'

SoulDevourer
and of cos erasin the universe hes in (with the CN or UN) also finish him 4 good big grin

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
this guy is the Most Powerful guy..... smokin' hes > other abstracs yup evil face prolly 2nd to LT only

-K-M-
Deadly Ernest vs. Mr.Immortal..epic.

galactusischere
hes > other abstracs yup evil face prolly 2nd to LT only
*cough cough Abraxas cough cough*

nicamarvin
hes > other abstracs yup evil face prolly 2nd to LT only I dont' think so....well if Thanos with the HOTU erased him?...and Nothing except TOAA could erase this guy

SoulDevourer
*cough cough Abraxas cough cough* u got swine flu? big grin

nope Abraxas cant put down Mr.I for good

oh and hes nothing next to Oblivion

SoulDevourer
I dont' think so....well if Thanos with the HOTU erased him?...and Nothing except TOAA could erase this guy of cos Thanos w/HOTU can erase him, hes > all abstracs but hes not an abstract himself, just some guy whose uber powerfull lol

galactusischere
u got swine flu? big grin

nope Abraxas cant put down Mr.I for good

oh and hes nothing next to Oblivion

He can collapse universes...there goes Mr. Immortal.

I dont kno Mr. Masters thinks that abraxas>oblivion(and so do I cuz he was obviously more feared).

nicamarvin

I dont kno Mr. Masters thinks that abraxas>oblivion(and so do I cuz he was obviously more feared). Guess where is Abraxas Now?.... laughing

SoulDevourer
Guess where is Abraxas Now?.... laughing big grin yup

and Oblivion still exists (or non-exists or w/e big grin)

Originally posted by galactusischere I dont kno Mr. Masters thinks that abraxas>oblivion(and so do I cuz he was obviously more feared). ok, IF he causes universe to colapse
but im not sure thats what he wuz doing (iirc he only cause universes to "merge" or somethin, chaos & all that. nothin mentioned about colapsing unvierses huh )

btw UN can *erase* abraxas. this prove that abraxas not above oblivion evil face he prolly > death, tho

galactusischere
Guess where is Abraxas Now?.... laughing Originally posted by SoulDevourer
big grin yup

and Oblivion still exists (or non-exists or w/e big grin)

ok, IF he causes universe to colapse
but im not sure thats what he wuz doing (iirc he only cause universes to "merge" or somethin, chaos & all that. nothin mentioned about colapsing unvierses huh )

btw UN can *erase* abraxas. this prove that abraxas not above oblivion evil face he prolly > death, tho

Heres what happend..
the UN didn't erase Abraxas, it only restarted time so that Abraxas would still be trapped within big G and big E.
Abraxas was not erased from reality.

SoulDevourer
Heres what happend..
the UN didn't erase Abraxas, it only restarted time so that Abraxas would still be trapped within big G and big E.
Abraxas was not erased from reality. he WAS erased. then recreate (cuz UN also has reset feature hehe)

its stated onpanel that the UN can oblitrate him

galactusischere
he WAS erased. then recreate (cuz UN also has reset feature hehe)

its stated onpanel that the UN can oblitrate him

scan?
BTW after abraxas was done with our multiverse he WAS going to become god, not Oblivion.

SamZED
If Deadpool's around Mr. Immortal wouldnt want to come back...

rotiart
Abraxas was collapsing realities just by approaching them...
In all the multiverse there is only one abraxas...

To contain abraxas requires the survival of every single galactus across all the entire multiverse.. The death of a single galactus allowed his release...

And originally eternity represented time in marvel while infinity represented space.... But they are interrelated... One comic before showe eternity and infinity as one half of the same being or as amerged being...

Of course all universes fall into oblivion.. Issue with atleza I believe...

And while mr immortal defies death... Quasar defied oblivion

It's also been said that death an oblivion are interrelated like
infinity and eternity....
Etc.... If deathurge... A being of oblivion states that mr immortal defies death... andwill survive the ending of the universe It argrees that he defies oblivion also

as oblivion also cannot take me immortal it shows oblivion is not as all powerful as some suggest

Abraxas ftw!

galactusischere

To contain abraxas requires the survival of every single galactus across all the entire multiverse.. The death of a single galactus allowed his release...

And originally eternity represented time in marvel while infinity represented space.... But they are interrelated... One comic before showe eternity and infinity as one half of the same being or as amerged being...

Etc.... If deathurge... A being of oblivion states that mr immortal defies death... andwill survive the ending of the universe It argrees that he defies oblivion also

as oblivion also cannot take me immortal it shows oblivion is not as all powerful as some suggest

Abraxas ftw!

exactly.

golem370
Where does Vargas fit between Homo Sapien and Homo Superior

Colossus-Big C

Abraxas ftw! it said mr immortal survivies only untill the end of the universe, he doesnt survive into the next universe, were oblivion has to absorb everything in order for the new universe to be created, i dont think mr immortal survives into the next universe, oblvion has to absorb him so he could be recreated in the next one.

P.S oblivion stated himself that in all the multiverse there is only 1 oblivion

Survivor19
Well, Vargas was stated to be a Homo Sapiens. Not mutant at all.
Let us not talk about him here.

Colossus-Big C
mr immortal is homo supreme,
the only human to be more evolved than mr immortal would be the HE

rotiart
So you're saying death can't claim he

Colossus-Big C
So you're saying death can't claim he yea Mr. Immortal is beyond death while HE has evolved beyond existance before

galactusischere

P.S oblivion stated himself that in all the multiverse there is only 1 oblivion
There is one REAL Galactus in the multi-verse.
There is only ONE Abraxas in the multi-verse.
same goes for the other abstracts. The alternative reality ones are just posers

Colossus-Big C
There is one REAL Galactus in the multi-verse.
There is only ONE Abraxas in the multi-verse.
same goes for the other abstracts. The alternative reality ones are just posers not posers just alternates, to them the 616 universe are just alternates, and to the other galactus the 616 one is just an alternate.

the only multiverse abstracts besides the one i named is multi-eternity, every universe(alternates) is created equal

galactusischere
not posers just alternates, to them the 616 universe are just alternates, and to the other galactus the 616 one is just an alternate.

the only multiverse abstracts besides the one i named is multi-eternity, every universe(alternates) is created equal

no..
616>>>>>other realites.
IG of 616 was more powerful that other realities IG.
616 UN was more powerful than alternative UNs.
616 MJJ was more powerful than 238 MJJ.
616 Galactus was more powerful than alternative galactuses.

It was even stated that 616 is the PRIME REALITY

rotiart
Hrmm... Iirc the elders couldn't be taken by death.... Due to their agreement....
So oblivion chose to step in and take them.

And although 616 is prime universe there is nothing that leads me to believe it is stronger in general than others..

galactusischere
Hrmm... Iirc the elders couldn't be taken by death.... Due to their agreement....
So oblivion chose to step in and take them.

And although 616 is prime universe there is nothing that leads me to believe it is stronger in general than others..
Abraxas saga made it obvious.

Colossus-Big C
no..
616>>>>>other realites.
IG of 616 was more powerful that other realities IG.
616 UN was more powerful than alternative UNs.
616 MJJ was more powerful than 238 MJJ.
616 Galactus was more powerful than alternative galactuses.

It was even stated that 616 is the PRIME REALITY yea i take that back i forgot i learned that somewhere. the 616 cosmic absracts are the Multiversal ones unless shown other wise. so death eternity oblivion all are actually the multiversal ones unless they are stated to being the lower universal version of themselves.

i dont think there is a multi-galactus tho.

rotiart
Abraxas saga made it obvious.

Actually it didnt make Anything obvious. I have the saga too so probide me with the scan or issue and page where it says 616 is greater than any other:..

Abstracts use m bodies in each universe... Killing hem in 616 doesn't not affect them everywhere else. If so prove it.

Fantastic four shows that there are other realities with other reeds and celestials and even other In finity gauntlets were were never disassembled by living tribunal....

When thanks claimed thoti, he absorbed the entire universe... Of 616 apparently but it didn't affect the Other dimensions that atleza and Adam warlock were watching over...

galactusischere
Actually it didnt make Anything obvious. I have the saga too so probide me with the scan or issue and page where it says 616 is greater than any other:..

Abstracts use m bodies in each universe... Killing hem in 616 doesn't not affect them everywhere else. If so prove it.

Fantastic four shows that there are other realities with other reeds and celestials and even other In finity gauntlets were were never disassembled by living tribunal....

When thanks claimed thoti, he absorbed the entire universe... Of 616 apparently but it didn't affect the Other dimensions that atleza and Adam warlock were watching over...

almost everything in 616 is more powerful than alternative realities.
Death of 616 Galactus could bring out Abraxas.
616 Eternity was stated to be the structure for all other realities.

galactusischere
yea i take that back i forgot i learned that somewhere. the 616 cosmic absracts are the Multiversal ones unless shown other wise. so death eternity oblivion all are actually the multiversal ones unless they are stated to being the lower universal version of themselves.

i dont think there is a multi-galactus tho.

But Galactus is the most powerful(maybe surpassed by Oblivion and Abraxas).
Galactus when was eating all reality made the LT interfere.
then theres the UN...

rotiart
almost everything in 616 is more powerful than alternative realities.
Death of 616 Galactus could bring out Abraxas.
616 Eternity was stated to be the structure for all
other realities.

scans please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.