metallo vs colossus in a fist fight who wins..AGAIN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
Same as before, but this time its Ultimate Colossu....

its a pure sluging fight who wins......... evil face

The Nuul
Metallo stomps.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Metallo stomps. .........spam_laser

Colossus-Big C
Metallo stomps. ultimate colossus is at least 100times stronger than 616 colossus. tho idk to much about metallo

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ultimate colossus is at least 100times stronger than 616 colossus. tho idk to much about metallo all you need to know is, He is a Machine and he always loses to SuperMan, Even with Krytonite, Can you imagine if Ult Colossus Had Kryptonite? He could snap supes neck in half a second..... smokin'

The Nuul
ultimate colossus is at least 100times stronger than 616 colossus. tho idk to much about metallo

laughing

Colossus-Big C
laughing your kidding me right? 616 colossus lifts 100tons. ultimate colossus have feats putting him lifting 10,000tons

SamZED
your kidding me right? 616 colossus lifts 100tons. ultimate colossus have feats putting him lifting 10,000tons He does? Also, 616 Colossus has 100+ feats.

-Pr-
your kidding me right? 616 colossus lifts 100tons. ultimate colossus have feats putting him lifting 10,000tons

based on what?

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
based on what? didn't he resist magneto's magnetism?

SamZED
Originally posted by Starscream M
didn't he resist magneto's magnetism? Sounds more like PIS than strength feat...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SamZED
Sounds more like PIS than strength feat... SHUT UP............... mad

Starscream M
Sounds more like PIS than strength feat... well it happened.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Starscream M
well it happened. cheers

Badabing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Same as before, but this time its Ultimate Colossu....

its a pure sluging fight who wins......... evil face Originally posted by nicamarvin
SHUT UP............... mad You should take your own advice. sneer

Closing and warned...uhuh

biscuits

stick out tongue

nicamarvin
Blow Me BADA.......george

SamZED
Originally posted by nicamarvin
SHUT UP............... mad Just saying..sad

Also he's KINDA gay...shifty

KingD19
He also stopped a freight train cold that was loaded with hundreds of tons of stuff.

And he hauled a couple thousand ton sub from the bottom of the ocean.

nicamarvin
Just saying..sad

Also he's KINDA gay...shifty SORRY...... sad
AND Bada you don't have to Blow me if you Don't want to... confused

ColossusGrundy
Ultimate Colossus would trash Metallo. Ultimate Colossus would trash most anyone in the DC universe. it took a small yield nuke to stop him and it only knocked him out.

SamZED
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Ultimate Colossus would trash Metallo. Ultimate Colossus would trash most anyone in the DC universe. it took a small yield nuke to stop him and it only knocked him out. To be fair almost any DC top-tier can take a nuke and be just fine. Without getting knocked out even...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.