Amazo vs. Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Merlyn
Amazo from the JLU animated series vs. the most powerful comic book version of Amazo (JLA #27, Hourman, whatever you pick.)

This is a pure brawl with no power copying and no additional PIS.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Merlyn
Amazo from JLU vs. the most powerful comic book version of Amazo (JLA #27, Hourman, whatever you pick.)

This is a pure brawl with no power copying and no additional PIS. AMAZO wins.......... confused

chomperx9
Originally posted by nicamarvin
AMAZO wins.......... confused laughing laughing are you kidding me ? amazo would own amazo

Merlyn
AMAZO wins.......... confused Please do not spam this thread with your sad attempt at humor. Two different versions of Amazo were specified in the OP. Either pick a version (backed by your reason why) or do not post here.

galactusischere
So the Amazo that copied the WG?(2nd one)

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Merlyn
Please do not spam this thread with your sad attempt at humor. Two different versions of Amazo were specified in the OP. Either pick a version (backed by your reason why) or do not post here. ...........CHILL..... smokin' the JLU was a very powerful guy, BUT he Punk out when he needed to faced Grundy.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
comic amazo.

Badabing
AMAZO wins.......... confused Originally posted by chomperx9
laughing laughing are you kidding me ? amazo would own amazo Read below.Originally posted by Merlyn
Please do not spam this thread with your sad attempt at humor. Two different versions of Amazo were specified in the OP. Either pick a version (backed by your reason why) or do not post here.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Galan007
comic amazo.

tideoftime
I would say comic amazo, as well. While the ultimate end-version of amazo in the cartoon was very powerful, the cartoon series as a whole took the somewhat low take on many of the character's powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.