How easily do you trust?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
In a "romantic" relationship, how easy is it for you to trust the other person?

It's difficult for me, I've been cheated on multiple times in the past (with one girl), and I've found that the effect she had on me has carried on to consequent relationships. I realize it's not logical for me to have a tough time trusting completely different and new people, but I can't help it.

So what's it like for you guys and gals. How easy or difficult is it for you to trust your partner/someone you're dating?

Mairuzu
You just do.

All you can do is be the best you can so if that day does come where someone wants to **** you over, you wont have regrets and you'll know you tried your best. Either that or you need to have yourself a back up just in case hahaha

Not everyone is a lying cheater though. Or you just simply bore them after a while.

You can't really be happy in a relationship without trust. You're just screwing yourself over.

One Free Man
I don't trust, I go for teh

HUMP 'EM & DUMP 'EM
approach.

Symmetric Chaos
I don't.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Mairuzu
You just do.

All you can do is be the best you can so if that day does come where someone wants to **** you over, you wont have regrets and you'll know you tried your best. Either that or you need to have yourself a back up just in case hahaha

Not everyone is a lying cheater though. Or you just simply bore them after a while.

You can't really be happy in a relationship without trust. You're just screwing yourself over.

love

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
love

Sure he's romantic..he's also a slacker stoner, who'd leech of you for years were you to date him.

The more you know.

Bicnarok

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sure he's romantic..he's also a slacker stoner, who'd leech of you for years were you to date him.

The more you know. I'd only leech sex.

Stoners are the only, truely, happy people in the world. stoned

Full of wonderful epiphanies and deep thoughts! Its the only way to think... then you pass the **** out.

tomjacob
Hi.
I do not as because of some worst memories which remain always in my mind.

Mindship
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
In a "romantic" relationship, how easy is it for you to trust the other person? Rather easily. I wouldn't be in a relationship where I felt otherwise.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
Rather easily. I wouldn't be in a relationship where I felt otherwise.

You should have ended your post with, trust me... cool

BruceSkywalker
ask tiger woods and shawnie(sp?) o ' neal

Mindship
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You should have ended your post with, trust me... cool I am not worthy...

Rogue Jedi
I've been screwed over, and I have done my share of screwing over, but I try not to let the past affect my trusting someone new. It's hard sometimes, but I always tell myself that this person has nothing to do with what happened with that person, that this person is not that person.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
ask tiger woods and shawnie(sp?) o ' neal haermm I was gonna say that haermm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I've been screwed over, and I have done my share of screwing over, but I try not to let the past affect my trusting someone new. It's hard sometimes, but I always tell myself that this person has nothing to do with what happened with that person, that this person is not that person.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Lo Pan, "Big Trouble in Little China": "There here have been others, to be sure. There are always others. But you know, Mr. Burton, the difficulties between men and women. How seldom it works out? Yet we all keep trying, like fools."

Blinky
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I don't.

The_usher
If your first encounter turns out to be a bad one then it gets very difficult to trust in future.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
I am not worthy...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.