Spitfire vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
No adamantium for Creed. Fight takes place in Soho.

Battlehammer
M11 get cancel or something?

snoopdogg
Not sure.

Battlehammer
I havent seen any new issues in a while

Trackz
spitfire takes this

Deadline
Spitfire.

galactusischere
SF

snoopdogg
Spitfire.

the ninjak
Spitfire.
Originally posted by Battlehammer
M11 get cancel or something?

huh?

SasuOna
Spitfire would blitz him the entire fight.

jinzin
All Creed needs to do is grab her once like he did with Sinister's supermen or like AoA did with the Starbrand.

Trackz
Originally posted by jinzin
All Creed needs to do is grab her once like he did with Sinister's supermen or like AoA did with the Starbrand. which would be hard to do since she can possibly take his head off with a punch, super strength coupled with super speed.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Trackz
which would be hard to do since she can possibly take his head off with a punch, super strength coupled with super speed. She'd slice his head off. He can't fight through that.

YFZ 350
Spitfire wins.

Deadline
Spitfire really should F him up.

YFZ 350
From what i've seen I agree.

Dum Dum Dugan
which would be hard to do since she can possibly take his head off with a punch, super strength coupled with super speed.
sinster supermen were extremely strong.........she not taking his head off at all. she not nearly strong enough.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by snoopdogg
She'd slice his head off. He can't fight through that.
with what her nails?

Trackz
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
sinster supermen were extremely strong.........she not taking his head off at all. she not nearly strong enough. they never tried to decapitate sabretooth, and sabretooth beat the supermen by playing upon their telepathic weakness.

jinzin
which would be hard to do since she can possibly take his head off with a punch, super strength coupled with super speed.

What the f**k?

Trackz.........oh Trackz.....

facepalm

jinzin
they never tried to decapitate sabretooth, and sabretooth beat the supermen by playing upon their telepathic weakness.

No, he beat two of them physically.

Dum Dum Dugan
they never tried to decapitate sabretooth, and sabretooth beat the supermen by playing upon their telepathic weakness.
He beat one in a physical fight as well.

you guys love playing the decapitate card..........and not gunna happen. Lets see how many times in his history this has taken place........once......witha magical sword that could cut through anything.......sabre-tooth had almost non existent mind at the time....and he let wolverine do it.......

jinzin
Seriously.. Sabretooth has a long running history of fighting Weapon X characters using bladed weapons and NOT getting decapitated but somehow everyone decaps him in any given thread...

Someway... somehow...

Even though his had superhuman durability at absurd levels..... even though Archangel failed to cut him in half before his upgrades, that Mrs Marvel couldn't used nerve pinches on his muscle fibers, that a superhuman couldn't put a machete through his skull, that crashing the blackbird and being caught in the resulting explosion only gave him superficial damage to his skin....

Someway.... somehow... Spitfire decapitates him... roll eyes (sarcastic)

0mega Spawn
Seriously.. Sabretooth has a long running history of fighting Weapon X characters using bladed weapons and NOT getting decapitated but somehow everyone decaps him in any given thread...

Someway... somehow...

Even though his had superhuman durability at absurd levels..... even though Archangel failed to cut him in half before his upgrades, that Mrs Marvel couldn't used nerve pinches on his muscle fibers, that a superhuman couldn't put a machete through his skull, that crashing the blackbird and being caught in the resulting explosion only gave him superficial damage to his skin....

Someway.... somehow... Spitfire decapitates him... roll eyes (sarcastic) why not tell some times in which he was decapitated

0mega Spawn
lol Spitfire 8/10 HF, superspeed,superstrength
Sabre tooth HF, superstrength

King Castle
Sabretooth rips and mauls her apart 8/10

snoopdogg
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
why not tell some times in which he was decapitated He can't survive decapitation.

King Castle
and she has no feat of decapitating anyone like him.

we dont attribute an attack they dont use.

we dont claim every class 3o or 100 will thunderclap unless specifically shown on panel.

jinzin
why not tell some times in which he was decapitated

Did the point to my post completely go over your head? He HASN'T been decapitated in spite of a history of fighting people with weaponry and skill sets that are directly complimentary to decapitation.... no expression

jinzin

If those are the only attributes you think Sabretooth is packing.... you need to be directed to his respect thread...... AGAIN.

0mega Spawn
Did the point to my post completely go over your head? He HASN'T been decapitated in spite of a history of fighting people with weaponry and skill sets that are directly complimentary to decapitation.... no expression so wolverine hasn't recently killed his azz via decapitation

0mega Spawn
If those are the only attributes you think Sabretooth is packing.... you need to be directed to his respect thread...... AGAIN. respect thread shows feats not powers erm ...better yet tell me more of sabes powers that would be of use in battle

King Castle
so wolverine hasn't recently killed his azz via decapitation Wolverine decapitated him using a muramasa sword, you know the one that spliced on a molecular lvl and is mystical made up as part of his soul?

Sabe was also mentally reverted to a simple animal and iirc he wanted to be killed...

now aside of the sword Spitfire's claws are what less then an inch from her fingertips?

the blade is well over a foot and aside from that Sabretooth has bn fighting Wolverine and his adamantium claws for how many years now?

can you at the very least reference a time spitfire shown the capacity for such an attack?

you are seriously lowballing a character and giving her a massive benefit of the doubt to a character that has never shown such an attack

iceman24567
If she's actually strong enough i don't see why she can't decapitate him

King Castle

you realize sabretooth also has superhuman speed, right? along with his superhuman strength, Healing factor, Claws and fangs, superhuman durability..... and the amusing thing ppl are leaving out the possible adamantium since it was never fully explained after the house of M..

Dum Dum Dugan
so wolverine hasn't recently killed his azz via decapitation
sabre-tooth let him and even said "kill me" to him.

epic fail.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by iceman24567
If she's actually strong enough i don't see why she can't decapitate him
numerous people stronger then here and with far better weapons have fail to accomplish this but she some how going to with fingure nails.......... confused

0mega Spawn
sabre-tooth let him and even said "kill me" to him.

epic fail. so he was decapitated then? yes or no

Dum Dum Dugan
so he was decapitated then? yes or no
With a magical sword that could cut through pretty much anything and he let wolverine do it.....how on earth does this help your argument....oh wait it doesent.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by King Castle
you realize sabretooth also has superhuman speed, right? along with his superhuman strength, Healing factor, Claws and fangs, superhuman durability..... and the amusing thing ppl are leaving out the possible adamantium since it was never fully explained after the house of M.. he has superhuman speed but cannot run on water like spitfire can...claws would be a weapon not power but he has the abilities to longen them...superhuman durability due to his HF...so that would be ...enhanced speed,HF and superhuman strength...and possibly a adamantium skeleton

0mega Spawn
Wolverine decapitated him using a muramasa sword, you know the one that spliced on a molecular lvl and is mystical made up as part of his soul?

Sabe was also mentally reverted to a simple animal and iirc he wanted to be killed...

now aside of the sword Spitfire's claws are what less then an inch from her fingertips?

the blade is well over a foot and aside from that Sabretooth has bn fighting Wolverine and his adamantium claws for how many years now?

can you at the very least reference a time spitfire shown the capacity for such an attack?

you are seriously lowballing a character and giving her a massive benefit of the doubt to a character that has never shown such an attack LMAO its funny how you posted all of that and missed the fact that i never said spitfire would decapitate him

Dum Dum Dugan
he has superhuman speed but cannot run on water like spitfire can...claws would be a weapon not power but he has the abilities to longen them...superhuman durability due to his HF...so that would be ...enhanced speed,HF and superhuman strength...and possibly a adamantium skeleton
He has superhuman durability, and not from his healing factor. Claws are physical feature more so then weapon. He biologically was granted them.

He also has superhuman stamina, agility and reflexes.

0mega Spawn
He has superhuman durability, and not from his healing factor. Claws are physical feature more so then weapon. He biologically was granted them.

He also has superhuman stamina, agility and reflexes. sigh...but is his stamina,agility,or reflexes better than spitfires... yes or no

Dum Dum Dugan
sigh...but is his stamina,agility,or reflexes better than spitfires... yes or no
I would say his stamina is better and agility. Not reflexes however, also was simply stating his abilities. His reflexes are still fast enough to grab her and once he got her, it won't end well for her.

0mega Spawn
I would say his stamina is better and agility. Not reflexes however, also was simply stating his abilities. His reflexes are still fast enough to grab her and once he got her, it won't end well for her. so her running for miles at veryyyy high speeds she has low stamina laughing
she has a HF, superstrength, and is a speedster... please tell me how sabes overcomes that

snoopdogg
you need to be directed to his respect thread...... AGAIN. Don't forget Wolverine and X-23's respect thread!

Dum Dum Dugan
so her running for miles at veryyyy high speeds she has low stamina laughing
she has a HF, superstrength, and is a speedster... please tell me how sabes overcomes that
Yes, she can run father she must faster. But I doubt she can mantain her peak levels nearly as long as sabre-tooth. Having less stamina then Sabre-tooth is a far cry from saying she has "low stamina" don't put words in my mouth. Sabre-tooth has extremely high level of stamina able to fight a peak for many hours even days.

HF which she shown next to nothing with and doubt she could take getting her neck snapped or gutted repeatedly.

Super strength again which she shown next to nothing with and is much much weaker then Sabre-tooth. I doubt she even a 1 tonner.

She faster and will land more, but will it matter? Sabre-tooth could tank her shots, untill he could get his hands on him just like he did with sinister supermen which were more durable and stronger then spitefirer, also were speedstir and could fly..........

All she has going for her is speed and I not sure thats enough.

snoopdogg
Spitfire healed a broken neck in a single panel.

Dum Dum Dugan
Spitfire healed a broken neck in a single panel.
can I get the issue number and title I like to take a look at this, also has she shown ability to wistand being gutted?

snoopdogg
did she now, can i see this? No.

She also punched people through concrete walls before so she's packing some power.

Dum Dum Dugan
No.

She also punched people through concrete walls before so she's packing some power.
so you have no evidence for the statement? how about the issue and title?

which is nothing impressive, would not even put her at 1 ton..is that all you got? that rpetty bad superstrength then..........

snoopdogg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/Spitfire/th_Spitireheal.jpghttp://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/Spitfire/th_Spitireheal2.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
thats impressive, but that still KO her momentarily which would be a win on the forum.

snoopdogg
thats impressive, but that still KO her momentarily which would be a win on the forum. What?

Dum Dum Dugan
What?
She was momentarily KO. Which on forum is enough for a win.

snoopdogg
She was momentarily KO. Which on forum is enough for a win. She wasn't kayoed, she was getting up but her neck was dangling because it was broken.

Trackz
No, he beat two of them physically.

he survived the fight by exploiting that weakness, yes or no?

anyway, sabretooth fighting people and not getting decapitated is PIS, same reason deadpool loses all sorts of limbs in his fights but never his head. sure they're skilled but up against a competent opponent with super strength coupled with super speed he would be rocked.

Dum Dum Dugan
She wasn't kayoed, she was getting up but her neck was dangling because it was broken.
she was lying on the ground for two pannels, she was momentarily KOed, which on the forum is enough for a win.

Trackz
thats impressive, but that still KO her momentarily which would be a win on the forum.

she wasn't knocked out, she temporarily lost mobility since her spine was snapped.

srankmissingnin
She could maybe BFR remove him like Northstar did, but if she tries to throwdown 'Tooyh will rip her to shreds.

Trackz
She was momentarily KO. Which on forum is enough for a win. she was down for one panel, and was picking herself up in the second panel

Dum Dum Dugan

anyway, sabretooth fighting people and not getting decapitated is PIS, same reason deadpool loses all sorts of limbs in his fights but never his head. sure they're skilled but up against a competent opponent with super strength coupled with super speed he would be rocked.
jinzin is talking about his first fight with them, in which he fought them purely physically and beat them. This was prior to them even beeing stated with telepathic abilites.

why is it pis? are you honestly trying to play the pis card? you have got to be kidding me.

DP had his head cut off plenty of times were do you get your information? certainly not from comics.

what superstrength? you can't even prove she can lift 1 ton, she aint even capt level strength.

Dum Dum Dugan
she was down for one panel, and was picking herself up in the second panel
she was down for two pannels and wasent even making a noise, she was momentarily KO. You can pretend other wise all you want. By that standard wolverine hulk ect would be next to impossiable to put down, you know how many incidents wolverien has like that?

Trackz
jinzin is talking about his first fight with them, in which he fought them purely physically and beat them. This was prior to them even beeing stated with telepathic abilites.

why is it pis? are you honestly trying to play the pis card? you have got to be kidding me.

DP had his head cut off plenty of times were do you get your information? certainly not from comics.

what superstrength? you can't even prove she can lift 1 ton, she aint even capt level strength.

he barely beat them, and even then they didn't have super speed or any amount of skill.

DP has had his head cut off maybe two times and has been shown a way to easily take him down, but enemies usually forget that.

she has vampiric strength and like stated has ripped peoples heads off, punched through walls, broken blades, etc.

snoopdogg
she was down for one panel, and was picking herself up in the second panel Yep, she was picking herself up.

Dum Dum Dugan
he barely beat them, and even then they didn't have super speed or any amount of skill.

DP has had his head cut off maybe two times and has been shown a way to easily take him down, but enemies usually forget that.

she has vampiric strength and like stated has ripped peoples heads off, punched through walls, broken blades, etc.
They clearly had super speed and he killed two of them, honestly stop talking like you read it when clearly you have not.

are you kidding me? I can think of at least two times off the top of my head. Reason it not utlizied more is becuase it hard to do. It not something easily accomplish, people tend to fight very hard to keep there heads.........calling it pis what a joke.

not a single part of that even puts her on capt level of strength. Prove she a one tonner, I love to see this.

almost every single street leveler and there mother has done most of the stuff......

Dum Dum Dugan
edit I was incorrect. I apologies, I was lowballing her with out realizing it,but you guys are correct she was dropped, but was getting back up in the second pannel.

Dum Dum Dugan
she wasn't knocked out, she temporarily lost mobility since her spine was snapped.
I agree actually after further look, you are correct she was getting back up. Do you have the issue number and title? I like to read the issue.

Trackz
I agree actually after further look, you are correct she was getting back up. Do you have the issue number and title? I like to read the issue.

Spitfire #1

Women of Marvel one-shot

snoopdogg
Just about any run of the mill vamp can heal injuries like that. Both Spitfire and Blade have the same healing factor.

Dum Dum Dugan
Spitfire #1

Women of Marvel one-shot
Why did you give two different issue numbers? Also i own spitfire one and I don't recall that fight, are you sure?

Trackz
They clearly had super speed and he killed two of them, honestly stop talking like you read it when clearly you have not.

are you kidding me? I can think of at least two times off the top of my head. Reason it not utlizied more is becuase it hard to do. It not something easily accomplish, people tend to fight very hard to keep there heads.........calling it pis what a joke.

not a single part of that even puts her on capt level of strength. Prove she a one tonner, I love to see this.

almost every single street leveler and there mother has done most of the stuff......

I've read the comic, it was years ago, regardless it hardly applies here since they were completely inept. while spitfire

i just said he had been decapitated two times and competent opponents manage to dismember him, but never take his head-off. it's pis or cis regardless spitfire can go right for the head here since spitfire is infinitely faster than sabretooth and will likely get of multiple shots before he even realizes what's happened.

what street leveler has punched someones head off.

Dum Dum Dugan
Just about any run of the mill vamp can heal injuries like that. Both Spitfire and Blade have the same healing factor.
no they don't and blade has never shown the ability to heal at that level. You tried passing this off before as feat for blade when it not. He never once shown that level of helaing ever. hell he really never shown a healing factor period.

Trackz
Why did you give two different issue numbers? Also i own spitfire one and I don't recall that fight, are you sure?

...I gave one issue number and yea that fight was kinda the climax of the issue.

snoopdogg
no they don't and blade has never shown the ability to heal at that level. You tried passing this off before as feat for blade when it not. He never once shown that level of helaing ever. hell he really never shown a healing factor period. He's never not shown that ability either. He's shown he has the tradtitional vampire powers speed, strength, senses, healing.

snoopdogg
...I gave one issue number and yea that fight was kinda the climax of the issue. He probably didn't read it yet.

Dum Dum Dugan
I've read the comic, it was years ago, regardless it hardly applies here since they were completely inept. while spitfire

i just said he had been decapitated two times and competent opponents manage to dismember him, but never take his head-off. it's pis or cis regardless spitfire can go right for the head here since spitfire is infinitely faster than sabretooth and will likely get of multiple shots before he even realizes what's happened.

what street leveler has punched someones head off.
No they werent, they were absolute monsters. Honestly I think your full of crap, because you been wrong repeatedly aboput the issue. They not only had superhuman speed, but durability, HF, and could shoot laser out of there eyes and much stronger then spitfire.

That was off the top of my head, he had his head cut off several other times. also DP not Sabre-tooth, for starters he insane and used for comedy relief. It not pis or cis, and it rather sad your trying to pretend it is simply becuase it suits your arguement despite the fact it never happens to sabre-tooth.

Your vastly underrating sabre-tooth combat speed, sure she will hit him, but he can and will hit her back. Also so what if she goes to his head? what that going to accomplish? she not nearly strong enough to ripp his head off.

when has spitefier, I like to see evidence.

YFZ 350
He's never not shown that ability either. He's shown he has the tradtitional vampire powers speed, strength, senses, healing. Pretty much. Blade's never had a broken neck but I'd bet he could heal from one.

Dum Dum Dugan
He probably didn't read it yet.
I did but at the time I was looking for your fantom blade keeping up with a running spitefirer which I never found........

Dum Dum Dugan
He's never not shown that ability either. He's shown he has the tradtitional vampire powers speed, strength, senses, healing.
he shown almost no level of a healing factor but were to assume he can now heal broken necks instantly?

he also never shown weather control, the ability to turn mist ect. so great arguement there

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dum Dum Dugan
...I gave one issue number and yea that fight was kinda the climax of the issue.

really this looks like two different issues

Spitfire #1

Women of Marvel one-shot

Is this really suposes to be one issue? why the space then?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Pretty much. Blade's never had a broken neck but I'd bet he could heal from one. Blade has never had a broken neck, arm etc. but team Wolverine is so quick to assume he can't even though he's shown to have vampire speed, strength, senses, and even healing. But hey let's go ahead and use X-23 and Wolverine's feats for Creed.

YFZ 350
Blade has never had a broken neck, arm etc. but team Wolverine is so quick to assume he can't even though he's shown to have vampire speed, strength, senses, and even healing. But hey let's go ahead and use X-23 and Wolverine's feats for Creed. I like how Blade was able to track Spitfire through NYC by following her scent.

srankmissingnin
Blade has never had a broken neck, arm etc. but team Wolverine is so quick to assume he can't even though he's shown to have vampire speed, strength, senses, and even healing. But hey let's go ahead and use X-23 and Wolverine's feats for Creed.

Creed has a healing factor, we've seen it. That healing factor is established as being superior to Wolverines, ergo anything Wolverine can heal from Sabretooth can heal from. Blade on the other hand has never shown any healing abilities. Not exactly the same thing now is it?

Dum Dum Dugan
Blade has never had a broken neck, arm etc. but team Wolverine is so quick to assume he can't even though he's shown to have vampire speed, strength, senses, and even healing. But hey let's go ahead and use X-23 and Wolverine's feats for Creed.

yes becuase he never shown the ability, just like he never shown the ability to mist, hypnosis, weather control ect, but lets jsut assume he can roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was wolverine and it been stated by wolverine,sabre-tooth, the narrative and shown on pannel.

sad part is you are so delusional you can't tell the difference.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Creed has a healing factor, we've seen it. That healing factor is established as being superior to Wolverines, ergo anything Wolverine can heal from Sabretooth can heal from. Blade on the other hand has never shown any healing abilities. Not exactly the same thing now is it?
He delusional.

snoopdogg
Creed has a healing factor, we've seen it. That healing factor is established as being superior to Wolverines, ergo anything Wolverine can heal from Sabretooth can heal from. Blade on the other hand has never shown any healing abilities. Not exactly the same thing now is it? I've already suggest that we throw Wolverine's and X-23's feats into Sabretooths. That would f*cking rock!!

snoopdogg
yes becuase he never shown the ability, just like he never shown the ability to mist, hypnosis, weather control ect, but lets jsut assume he can roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was wolverine and it been stated by wolverine,sabre-tooth, the narrative and shown on pannel.

sad part is you are so delusional you can't tell the difference. Not all vamps can do those things. Blade has the traditional vampire powers. laughing

srankmissingnin
He delusional.

No, he is just bent out of shape because he has racial group identification issues that prevents him from being impartial.

YFZ 350
Not all vamps can do those things. Blade has the traditional vampire powers. laughing Pretty much, don't what the confusion is.

Dum Dum Dugan
No, he is just bent out of shape because he has racial group identification issues that prevents him from being impartial.
true, ive given up, he can believe is little fantasy world.

Trackz
No they werent, they were absolute monsters. Honestly I think your full of crap, because you been wrong repeatedly aboput the issue. They not only had superhuman speed, but durability, HF, and could shoot laser out of there eyes and much stronger then spitfire.

That was off the top of my head, he had his head cut off several other times. also DP not Sabre-tooth, for starters he insane and used for comedy relief. It not pis or cis, and it rather sad your trying to pretend it is simply becuase it suits your arguement despite the fact it never happens to sabre-tooth.

Your vastly underrating sabre-tooth combat speed, sure she will hit him, but he can and will hit her back. Also so what if she goes to his head? what that going to accomplish? she not nearly strong enough to ripp his head off.

when has spitefier, I like to see evidence.

you honestly think someone who had any type of skill with those abilities and possessed all of creeds powers and more would fall to him?

you're saying it's not PIS/CIS that despite characters being able to slice limbs off they never once go for the head?

um you obviously haven't seen spitfire fight or use her speed, not only that in a standard environment she has plenty of room to speedblitz without having to go into direct combat with him.

she punched a pure blood vampires head off in that issue you claimed to have.

snoopdogg

she punched a pure blood vampires head off in that issue you claimed to have. He must have the special edition if you know what I mean.

Dum Dum Dugan
you honestly think someone who had any type of skill with those abilities and possessed all of creeds powers and more would fall to him?

you're saying it's not PIS/CIS that despite characters being able to slice limbs off they never once go for the head?

um you obviously haven't seen spitfire fight or use her speed, not only that in a standard environment she has plenty of room to speedblitz without having to go into direct combat with him.

she punched a pure blood vampires head off in that issue you claimed to have.
so now your determining what a character can and can't do?

Wolverine goes for the head all of the time when he fights sabre-tooth. it simply not easy to accomplish. Honestly what don't you get? just becuase it does not happen does not mean people don't try to. People like there head and go out of there way to keep it.

sooner or later she will get caught. that a terriable idea, running back and forth from him only gives sabre-tooth more time to heal.

It was a karate chop and happen on the last page. also seem to be her nails that did it. Though even if we say she did it with strength, that would not even put her over wolverine strength level.

0mega Spawn

Wolverine goes for the head all of the time when he fights sabre-tooth. it simply not easy to accomplish. Honestly what don't you get? just becuase it does not happen does not mean people don't try to. People like there head and go out of there way to keep it.

sooner or later she will get caught. that a terriable idea, running back and forth from him only gives sabre-tooth more time to heal.

It was a karate chop and happen on the last page. also seem to be her nails that did it. Though even if we say she did it with strength, that would not even put her over wolverine strength level. is she faster than wolverine? YES or NO
is she faster than sabretooth? YES or NO
her speed completely dominates this fight

Dum Dum Dugan
is she faster than wolverine? YES or NO
is she faster than sabretooth? YES or NO
her speed completely dominates this fight

being fast is not the end all be all. Yes she is quite a bit faster, but she also quite a bit faster then blade and that did not stop him from kicking her right in the gut after tanking some shots from her. Sabre-tooth can tank far more shots and is faster then Blade. Yes she will get her licks in, but sabre-tooth can and will get his hands on her and then what? He much stronger, better fighter, much greater durability and damage soak.

0mega Spawn
being fast is not the end all be all. Yes she is quite a bit faster, but she also quite a bit faster then blade and that did not stop him from kicking her right in the gut after tanking some shots from her. Sabre-tooth can tank far more shots and is faster then Blade. Yes she will get her licks in, but sabre-tooth can and will get his hands on her and then what? He much stronger, better fighter, much greater durability and damage soak. he get his hands on her and the hits her...she heals... so on and so forth

Deadline

Spitefire and Dracula are white. Right thats the end of that theory.

being fast is not the end all be all. Yes she is quite a bit faster, but she also quite a bit faster then blade and that did not stop him from kicking her right in the gut after tanking some shots from her. Sabre-tooth can tank far more shots and is faster then Blade. Yes she will get her licks in, but sabre-tooth can and will get his hands on her and then what? He much stronger, better fighter, much greater durability and damage soak.

To be fair she was holding back to an extent. She didn't want to kill him but she did want to put him down (badly mess him up) if neccesary.

Trackz

It was a karate chop and happen on the last page. also seem to be her nails that did it. Though even if we say she did it with strength, that would not even put her over wolverine strength level.

you don't think a competent character not knowing or trying to decapitate an enemy when they have the means is PIS/CIS? then what is it?

give examples of him going for the head, heck in there fight in Wolverine #50 he pops his claws into his head and banters with sabretooth rather than decapitating him, same thing a couple of issues earlier, when sabretooth is trapped underneath the SUV, he pops his claws into sabretooths head rather than decapitating him, it's CIS.

it takes miliseconds for her to do this, so no sabretooth will barely have anytime to heal

spitfire doesn't have claws, she knocked the persons head off due to strength and speed. when has wolverine punched someones head off?

Trackz
being fast is not the end all be all. Yes she is quite a bit faster, but she also quite a bit faster then blade and that did not stop him from kicking her right in the gut after tanking some shots from her. Sabre-tooth can tank far more shots and is faster then Blade. Yes she will get her licks in, but sabre-tooth can and will get his hands on her and then what? He much stronger, better fighter, much greater durability and damage soak. it was a close quarter fight and Blade has vampiric speed coupled with skill, he possesses more skill than sabretooth does, conversely Dracula was unable to counter spitfire's speed and Cornell showed Dracula with on-panel super speed. Spitfire had more space to speedblitz him and riddle him with attacks before he could react.

Deadline

spitfire doesn't have claws, she knocked the persons head off due to strength and speed. when has wolverine punched someones head off?

She can grow then.

it was a close quarter fight and Blade has vampiric speed coupled with skill, he possesses more skill than sabretooth does, conversely Dracula was unable to counter spitfire's speed and Cornell showed Dracula with on-panel super speed. Spitfire had more space to speedblitz him and riddle him with attacks before he could react.

You could argue that she was holding back slightly when fighting Blade. Drac was partially suprised.

snoopdogg
spitfire doesn't have claws, she knocked the persons head off due to strength and speed. when has wolverine punched someones head off? Actually she does have claws when she's vamped out like when she fought Blade and sneak attacked Dracula.

SamZED

spitfire doesn't have claws, she knocked the persons head off due to strength and speed. when has wolverine punched someones head off? I believe that the scan is in his respect thread. The guy he did it to was even wearing an armor.

Im not that familliar with Spitfire but if "lightning-fast speeds" thing is accurate then not Blade, nor Sabertooth should be able to beat her in a forum fight.

Deadline
Originally posted by SamZED
Im not that familliar with Spitfire but if "lightning-fast speeds" thing is accurate then not Blade, nor Sabertooth should be able to beat her in a forum fight.

I agree.

Trackz
Actually she does have claws when she's vamped out like when she fought Blade and sneak attacked Dracula. i was thinking those were just her ordinary nails, which wouldn't be long enough to slice through someones head in my opinion, she looked like she chopped the vampires head off

Trackz
Originally posted by SamZED
I believe that the scan is in his respect thread. The guy he did it to was even wearing an armor.

Im not that familliar with Spitfire but if "lightning-fast speeds" thing is accurate then not Blade, nor Sabertooth should be able to beat her in a forum fight. do you know who he was fighting? I think I recall Wolverine kicking someones head off but never punching.

StiltmanFTW
do you know who he was fighting? I think I recall Wolverine kicking someones head off but never punching.

Well, there is one ambiguous instance in which he either punched Hydra agent's head off or pulled it out. Happened in Kirkman's X-Force annual.

juggernaut74
Spitfire wins 8/10.

jinzin

No... he beat them physically, unless you think being able to gut someone who only proved they could get harmed by Adamantium harpoons and Sabretooth's claws is somehow "exploiting a weakness" What the f**k?

How is that PIS when his entire career is based on it?

Deadpool's lost his head in fights so you're wrong there too.

What are you not getting? Sinister's supermen had superspeed like quicksilver and Namor level strength and the only reason he continued to pose a threat to Sabretooth was because he had a wolverine-like healing factor to boot. no expression

Her powers are nice but Sabretooth would mangle her.

0mega Spawn
No... he beat them physically, unless you think being able to gut someone who only proved they could get harmed by Adamantium harpoons and Sabretooth's claws is somehow "exploiting a weakness" What the f**k?

How is that PIS when his entire career is based on it?

Deadpool's lost his head in fights so you're wrong there too.

What are you not getting? Sinister's supermen had superspeed like quicksilver and Namor level strength and the only reason he continued to pose a threat to Sabretooth was because he had a wolverine-like healing factor to boot. no expression

Her powers are nice but Sabretooth would mangle her. this supermen must have had one hell of weakness... what was it

King Castle
the 1st two's "weakness"

was they were unable to keep up with Sabretooth's damage soak and damage output and stamina... as well as sabe's constant barrage of claw strikes...

he finally manage to keep clawing into them weakening the big guy and pushed his claws through his stomach...

Sr J-Bieb
Sabertooth gets fire spit in his face and turtles, then dies.

0mega Spawn
the 1st two's "weakness"

was they were unable to keep up with Sabretooth's damage soak and damage output and stamina... as well as sabe's constant barrage of claw strikes...

he finally manage to keep clawing into them weakening the big guy and pushed his claws through his stomach... what happened to this wolverine like HF

King Castle
Sabretooth would speed up his attacks, he might miss her a view times but close quarter combat is the worse thing she can do against him..

her scratches aint putting sabe down she can scratch his body and even his throat it wont slow Sabe's down at all..

he just keep going till he figures out a pattern and once he connects he will capitalize on her..

she aint the sinister men and he took two down solo with brute strength, durability and his claws...
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/sinistersupermen2.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/sinistersupermen4.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/sinistersupermen5.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/sinistersupermen7.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/sinistersupermen8.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/sinistersupermen9.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/sinistersupermen10.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/sinistersupermen12.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/sinistersupermen13.jpg

the only weakness he exploited was there weakness to his claws..

the same claws that has sliced through rocks/steel: vibranium and techno organic material...

0mega Spawn
so sabes just bypasses that guys HF

King Castle
what happened to this wolverine like HF missing Wolverine's indomitable will power to keep them conscious tolerate the pain and fight back from death that logan has.. you can have Wolverine's Healing Factor but not his will to live or fight.. wink

and just so you dont say its pis dont forget Sabe regularly gives wolverine his @$$ kicking and he is the real McCoy with the HF..

Logan has bn ko'ed and temporarily killed as well when his HF is taxed out.

0mega Spawn
LOL so a person superior to sabes in every way loses to his "will power" laughing woooooooow

theres no will power in a KMC versus thread if that were the case every battle the characters would have the will to win... laughing

snoopdogg
LOL so a person superior to sabes in every way loses to his "will power" laughing woooooooow

King Castle
LOL so a person superior to sabes in every way loses to his "will power" laughing woooooooow only when he gets his heart and intestine ripped out and takes a multi story drop.. a healing factor isnt going to help when your guts are hanging out..

Wolverine has stated that on panel when the wendigo ripped his stomach open he had to hold them in... granted his healing factor had not yet been returned full force but the logic he stated was sound...

same thing happen when Deadpool fought agent X he strung out his intestines in the street and stated how that type of injury would take time to heal from..

your attempted dismissal of my comment with laughter in itself has no bearing on comic history.

juggernaut74
The Supermen were designed to suck.

Sr J-Bieb
I don't get it. How does taking someone by surprise and throwing them off a building equate into an amazing feat?

Parmaniac
I also want to remind that this fight is in an empty white room.

@Bran there's a page missing KC, said he ripped his heart out, still by suprise though and he threw him off the roof.

jinzin
this supermen must have had one hell of weakness... what was it

What the f**k?

0mega Spawn
so if someone were quick enough...take spitfire for example were quick enough to gut someone quick and then blitz their azz by wouldnt that be severe damage and loss of conscience and therefore a loss

jinzin
so sabes just bypasses that guys HF What the hell?

Sabretooth has made a career out of fighting guys who sport healing factors... The type of damage he dishes out is condusive to laying someong out who has one.

You're acting like Sabretooth has never taken Wolverine out before... no expression

0mega Spawn
What the hell?

Sabretooth has made a career out of fighting guys who sport healing factors... The type of damage he dishes out is condusive to laying someong out who has one.

You're acting like Sabretooth has never taken Wolverine out before... no expression so sabes HF would be of no use against a person who can dish out rapid blows and devastating blows...

King Castle
only if they cant immediately recover or they pass out which i dont see happening to sabe.. high end HF and pain desensitization due to years of dealing with pain is where the will power comes in..

more then likely i see Spitfire passing out or dropping her guard due to pain or shock b4 sabretooth does..

which would leave her more exploited for the coup

jinzin
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I don't get it. How does taking someone by surprise and throwing them off a building equate into an amazing feat?

You don't get it because somehow you managed to miss the whole fight... confused

Sabretooth put Hans down immediately before that but stopped his attack because he didn't know about the healing factor.... Hans actually jumped Sabretooth first and launched him off a building too...

It's not so much that it's an ZOMG feat per se' but it's definitely enough to give him the nod against someone like Spitfire. erm

0mega Spawn
only if they cant immediately recover or they pass out which i dont see happening to sabe.. high end HF and pain desensitization due to years of dealing with pain is where the will power comes in..

more then likely i see Spitfire passing out or dropping her guard due to pain or shock b4 sabretooth does..

which would leave her more exploited for the coup i didnt see sabes hitting that guy in your scans until the guy picked him up erm

0mega Spawn
You don't get it because somehow you managed to miss the whole fight... confused

Sabretooth put Hans down immediately before that but stopped his attack because he didn't know about the healing factor.... Hans actually jumped Sabretooth first and launched him off a building too...

It's not so much that it's an ZOMG feat per se' but it's definitely enough to give him the nod against someone like Spitfire. erm LMAO remember featureless environment

jinzin
so sabes HF would be of no use against a person who can dish out rapid blows and devastating blows...

You have no concept on how the healing factor works. no expression

Of course this is seemingly the typical when it comes to your comic book "knowledge".... Just par for the course I guess...

Healing factor has less to function with when it's user is bled out. Bleed outs typically result in a faster KO with HF users. Wolverine has flat out stated as much when he foguht Doombringer.

Sabretooth bled Hans out... twice, then dropped him 20 stories...

As for Sabretooth specifically... the guy has brick level durability that exceeds his strength range by FAR. His healing factor is already faster acting than Logan's but his added durability means that it doesn't have to work as hard to keep Sabretooth in a fight with superhuman amounts of damage.
The guy is a tank.

jinzin
LMAO remember featureless environment Yeah.... so what?

You somehow seem to be under the impression that Sabretooth couldn't have just killed him then and there? Again, in a h2h confrontation after being blindsided, dropped 20 stories and blitzed he STILL took Hans to the cleaners as soon as Hans grabbed him, had he known about the healing factor he could have simply continued his attack... he already had the TKO.

jinzin
i didnt see sabes hitting that guy in your scans until the guy picked him up erm

2nd super that attacks Sabes with a blindsiding speed blitz gets swiped right out of the air in mid attack.

Parmaniac
In a forum fight I would put my money on Hansi.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Parmaniac

0mega Spawn
so his durability wins the fight
despite he'll be getting constantly attacked and is to slow to react to her...even if he did her HF would work its magic she continues her speed blitz...I see... sabes has this in the bag cool

0mega Spawn

jinzin

Which is just par for the course when it comes to Wolverine and his brood.

Doesn't matter how many times a character does something impressive... if he's a Wolverine related character.. he can't do it.. laughing out loud

Nevermind the fact that Sabretooth didn't even drop til he got blasted with ten people using Cyclops' optic blast and dropped another 20 stories into a city street before they stopped him.

Sr J-Bieb
Yeah.... so what?

You somehow seem to be under the impression that Sabretooth couldn't have just killed him then and there? Again, in a h2h confrontation after being blindsided, dropped 20 stories and blitzed he STILL took Hans to the cleaners as soon as Hans grabbed him, had he known about the healing factor he could have simply continued his attack... he already had the TKO. Ths CIS argument works both ways.

Why did he grab him and hold him in the air (actually why does anyone in comics, it never turns out well)? Why didn't he keep bltizing?

Why did he stop after one eyeblast?

King Castle
why are we pretending spitfire's combat speed is sufficient to make her untouchable to guys like creed when her speed wasnt enough to make her untouchable when fighting blade.

jinzin
so his durability wins the fight
despite he'll be getting constantly attacked and is to slow to react to her...even if he did her HF would work its magic she continues her speed blitz...I see... sabes has this in the bag cool

Spitfire is not too fast for Creed to react to... She's faster than him yes, but any attempt she makes at turning this into a melee contest is a waste of her time.

You think someone who can't flawlessly outpace Blade in melee combat is going to flawlessly outpace Sabretooth?
You think someone who's faster than Wolverine is really going to have a hard time eventually getting ahold of her?
You think someone who can snatch someone out of the air using storms flight and quicksilver's speed won't be able to touch Spitfire?

Of course you do, because you're another classic Wolvie team hater doesn't matter whom they're pit against.

How the hell is she going to beat Creed then? He isn't going to punch him out. She's not going to claw him unconscious.... so tell me what does she do to win here?

Parmaniac
Which is just par for the course when it comes to Wolverine and his brood.

Doesn't matter how many times a character does something impressive... if he's a Wolverine related character.. he can't do it.. laughing out loud

Nevermind the fact that Sabretooth didn't even drop til he got blasted with ten people using Cyclops' optic blast and dropped another 20 stories into a city street before they stopped him. That's not the point, I mean if he wouldn't have grabbed him he could have done the famous hia8 "combo to KO" or non stop keep firing his eye blast.

Hans (who has an awesome name btw) has everything that it takes to take down Sabes or Wolverine or Spider-man. This guy seems ****ing invincible.

EDIT: Just for the record I'm not arguing against Creed here just against that paticular feat.

0mega Spawn
nobodies a wolvie team hater its just you're a wolvie team nuthugger

King Castle
Spitfire is not too fast for Creed to react to... She's faster than him yes, but any attempt she makes at turning this into a melee contest is a waste of her time.

You think someone who can't flawlessly outpace Blade in melee combat is going to flawlessly outpace Sabretooth?
You think someone who's faster than Wolverine is really going to have a hard time eventually getting ahold of her?
You think someone who can snatch someone out of the air using storms flight and quicksilver's speed won't be able to touch Spitfire?

Of course you do, because you're another classic Wolvie team hater doesn't matter whom they're pit against.

How the hell is she going to beat Creed then? He isn't going to punch him out. She's not going to claw him unconscious.... so tell me what does she do to win here? she'll win by using an attack she has never used before on panel nor mentioned... b/c in a forum fight a character is bestowed with the knowledge to win and know the character and the power to pull it off while making them controllable by the person arguing for them while completely hampering the other and suppressing his full potential and average showing.(sarcasm) roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Ths CIS argument works both ways.

Why did he grab him and hold him in the air (actually why does anyone in comics, it never turns out well)? Why didn't he keep bltizing?

Why did he stop after one eyeblast?

On all counts? because he thought he had the fight in the bag... He got overconfident and probably didn't think Tooth could claw him.

In any case the overall feat holds water.. It proves that a combination of superspeed and superstrength are not enough reason to give someone a win over Sabretooth.

Doesn't matter much seeing how Sabretooth had already become familiar with the speed issue by the time the second one showed up.

0mega Spawn
sabes was clearly outmatched against a speedster with a HF

not a regular speedster
not some guy with a HF

spitfire =

a speedster with a HF...a strength to boot
sabes looses point blank period...no ifs ands or but...thats the way the cookie crumbles

spitfire 8/10

jinzin
That's not the point, I mean if he wouldn't have grabbed him he could have done the famous hia8 "combo to KO" or non stop keep firing his eye blast.

Hans (who has an awesome name btw) has everything that it takes to take down Sabes or Wolverine or Spider-man. This guy seems ****ing invincible.

EDIT: Just for the record I'm not arguing against Creed here just against that paticular feat.

Yeah the clones were definitely badass and probably would have been invincible to a certain degree had they perfected their telepathy... but that's MY point.
Sabretooth/Wolverine.. these guys have certain attributes that make them almost impossible to beat straight up in melee combat for most characters... This example is more proof to that point.

jinzin
nobodies a wolvie team hater its just you're a wolvie team nuthugger

Because I build my arguments based on facts, citations, and probable outcomes?

Sorry what do you use again?

jinzin
she'll win by using an attack she has never used before on panel nor mentioned... b/c in a forum fight a character is bestowed with the knowledge to win and know the character and the power to pull it off while making them controllable by the person arguing for them while completely hampering the other and suppressing his full potential and average showing.(sarcasm) roll eyes (sarcastic)

asked and answered... so it's ass backwards conjecture then? Yeah, thought so... but I'm a nut-hugger... great. roll eyes (sarcastic)

0mega Spawn
Because I build my arguments based on facts, citations, and probable outcomes?

Sorry what do you use again? i use your comments as ammunition

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>