What do you do to take your mind off shit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Well, what do you do?

When you get home from a long, shitty day at work, how do you distract yourself and unwind?

When you fail 3 finals in school, how do you take your mind off of your failures?

When your significant other/parent/friend, etc. are upset with you, what do you do to ignore them for the time being?

You get the idea, have at it.

Mairuzu
I'm not gonna say this again... well, i probably will. But..

Weed.

This isn't a joke. This shit saves lives.

Mairuzu
Me and my friends always argue about stupid shit. Always complaining about each others faults. Its funny. But right when we take that first hit. Its all laughs and jokes. Nothing else in the world matters.

Just don't get too fat from all the food you'll be eating. Once you take 1 bite of any food, you'll be searching for more.

Robtard
I watch Zardoz.

Starring:
http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/zardoz.jpg

Rogue Jedi
To take my mind off of shit I usually take a shit.

Ax3l
Make a Mort's End episode. Mort's End? This. http://mortsend.blip.tv

you get thorns
The one thing that is always on my mind is shit. yes

Insomniatric
I work out.

Leo.M
My fiance. blush2

No one else can make my sad face go away faster. love

steverules_2
Originally posted by Leo.M
My fiance. blush2

No one else can make my sad face go away faster. love

Great, was only a matter of time till someone decided to bring love into this thread. You know once you get married things can only get worse. She'll start telling you off for holding her head under the covers after you just farted...plus there's gonna be less sex and especially if you have kids...3 years from now the thing that'll help you take your mind of bad shit is a bottle of scotch and a $2 stripper named sandy sad But I'm only 19 and never been married, so heck, what do I know roll eyes (sarcastic) I play video games and work out to take my mind off things big grin

One Free Man
fap.

steverules_2
To this:

Originally posted by Robtard
I watch Zardoz.

Starring:
http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/zardoz.jpg

One Free Man
and other things, of course. but yea, mostly that.

steverules_2
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qa2Wq9S7F08/SKgfaGqp_UI/AAAAAAAAAG0/CrbdDXWWgs8/s400/motivator8899227.jpg

AsbestosFlaygon
Heroin and cocaine

steverules_2
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Heroin and cocaine

Yeah like no one else does that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ziggy22
I go for a long run.

Mairuzu
Yeah. Just go with weed.

That ACDC Chick
i listen to my music on full blast till my ears start bleeding or i feel better while either reading or writing

that or play Kingdom Hearts
there's nothing like kicking some weakling Heartless and Nobody ass to bring up your mood

the.kenzo
GTA or Guitar Hero. If not that, go off-roading.

pgdarth95
push people down stairs on gta4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkGONvZ8dYQ
^some of what i do^

Insomniatric
Me and my friends like to spar with eachother in boxing and MMA, so that's one thing I like to do.

the.kenzo
When I get the chance, I also like to go on long car drives with no destination.

Insomniatric
Jack off.

That ACDC Chick
sZQEWa0ngZw

Because I can
Kill some people on CoD smile

At the start of the year my bf cheated on me and i was angry and annoyed and wanted to stop thinking about it so i set my mind to memorising Pi. I got up to 238 digits in a month and then stopped because it worked its magic.... then whenever i thought about pi i then thought about what had happened :P
But really its good, because you just go in the zone

Play the sims smile lol make their life better than yours :P

dadudemon
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Well, what do you do?

When you get home from a long, shitty day at work, how do you distract yourself and unwind?

When you fail 3 finals in school, how do you take your mind off of your failures?

When your significant other/parent/friend, etc. are upset with you, what do you do to ignore them for the time being?

You get the idea, have at it.

Play with my kids. Tickle my wife. Play video games. But, I rarely have a bad day at work. Work is AWESOME!

I have never failed a final before. In fact, sometimes, I don't even have to take the final cause a 0 would still give me an A. (Depends on the class.)

I don't ignore them. That's probably a bad idea. If they are ignoring me, I make them laugh, forcing them to have to acknowledge that I'm a goofy bastard that cannot be resisted, even if you're angry at meh.

Originally posted by Because I can
Kill some people on CoD smile

At the start of the year my bf cheated on me and i was angry and annoyed and wanted to stop thinking about it so i set my mind to memorising Pi. I got up to 238 digits in a month and then stopped because it worked its magic.... then whenever i thought about pi i then thought about what had happened :P
But really its good, because you just go in the zone

Play the sims smile lol make their life better than yours :P

Wow. That really sucks. You're so pretty, smart, and fun. That's just stupid that any dude would cheat on you. Guys can be such idiots.

And, the fact that you play video games, memorized so many digits of pie(teehee), and play the sims, makes you even COOLER! You're now on my list of "cool KMC ladies."

Because I can
Originally posted by dadudemon

Wow. That really sucks. You're so pretty, smart, and fun. That's just stupid that any dude would cheat on you. Guys can be such idiots.

And, the fact that you play video games, memorized so many digits of pie(teehee), and play the sims, makes you even COOLER! You're now on my list of "cool KMC ladies."

blushing naww thanks
Guys can be such idiots :P but not all it seems smile
I love video games! My bf's buying me Modern Warfare 2 for christmas big grin big grin big grin big grin YAAAAYYY!! (its only been released recently here smile)
yay for being cool ! smile thanks man

AbnormalButSane
I drink Screwdrivers while soaking in the tub and watching movies off my computer.

I'm a big fan of multitasking.

King Castle
i take ambien a few beers and sleep while listening to music

Kaibs
I listen to music. Although I listen to music whether my mind is on shit or not. But yeah.

Rogue Jedi
I wipe my ass.

StarCraft2
Originally posted by Insomniatric
Me and my friends like to spar with eachother in boxing and MMA, so that's one thing I like to do.
Originally posted by Insomniatric
Jack off.
ditto

and have sex with a woman.

DarkC
I listen to Lady Gaga.

On full blast.

Doc Blake
Watch a few of my favourite movies.

Mairuzu
Watch the office.

Sappho
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Me and my friends always argue about stupid shit. Always complaining about each others faults. Its funny. But right when we take that first hit. Its all laughs and jokes. Nothing else in the world matters.

Just don't get too fat from all the food you'll be eating. Once you take 1 bite of any food, you'll be searching for more.
for real. i ate 4 burritos from del taco once, and i fell asleep, woke up at two in the morning and puked all on the side of my bed. yay.

besides that, bud does work the best. just dont rely on it too much for your calmness/ease state of mind.

Peach
Draw, read, listen to music, blow things up in video games, chat with friends.

Sometimes all at once.

Rogue Jedi
Read.

you get thorns
My mind spends more time on shit than anyone you could possibly know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.