Infinites Vs. Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
All 3 of the infinites vs embodiment of destruction.

golem370
Infinites imo

Endless Mike
Abraxas I think

rotiart
Difficult to tell.
A single infinite man handled eternity... And acted like eternity was as far below them as dr strange is to eternity

Colossus-Big C
infinits are multiversal beings thats why eternity(a single universe) was no match for them but multi-eternity should be as powerful as the infinits..

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by rotiart
Difficult to tell.
A single infinite man handled eternity theres only 1 infinit and he is 3beings toghther

rotiart
It's difficult because what are the feats for infinitesimal other than what I said...
Abraxas was collapsing realities by approaching them
the infinites never even acknowledged humans or had a confrontation with them...

I'm just saying they each have limited feats

Galan007
there were 3 infinites. now there's only 2 - as one of them sacrificed itself to restore a planet, iirc.

rotiart
Actually he restored all life lost across the multiverse the way I read it
he explains it when he's that face in the pool of water or whatever

Galan007
Actually he restored all life lost across the multiverse the way I read it
he explains it when he's that face in the pool of water or whatever hmm, i don't remember him saying that... i'll have to reread the "infinity" arc (been a long time.)

galactusischere
Originally posted by Galan007
hmm, i don't remember him saying that... i'll have to reread the "infinity" arc (been a long time.)
Im pretty sure that one of the infinites sacrificed itself to create a new planet so that they could replace it with a colony that was destroyed because of them. No way was the multi-verse.

rotiart
hrm. how do i post pictures again. its been so long

rotiart
test

galactusischere
test
I know that they were greater than one universe but that doesn't make them multi-versal. Plus one of them sacrificed itself to create a planet to replace a colony they had destroyed. A mere planet. Which makes me believe that they were not as powerful as they claimed to be.

rotiart
test

rotiart
the infinite restored life to this planet and the others...

rotiart
and they were taking galaxies from each universe to add to a "wall of galaxies" to balance the energies of the multiverse.

all of this is found in issue 4 of avengers infinity.

but i'm off to run 4-5 miles with some friends so i'll be back later.

galactusischere
the infinite restored life to this planet and the others...
The galaxy feat really isn't much.
They only recreated ONE planet/sphere. Eterniy has done the same. Galactus has destroyed galaxies as side effects of hes battle. Eternity contains all of those galaxies.
and BTW 616 Eternity is basically multi-eternity.

rotiart
They did not recreate one sphere.

I swear you need to re read the issue before posting

The galaxies were being haule away by rings... the rings are comprised of arcs... Each arc was a planet...

Each planet was reforming from the arcs and rings with the death of that infinite. So it wasn't one planet... They all appeared on one planet and spoke with the infinite... It's the pages between what I've posted. Read the issue again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.