Fastest guy in comics..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
who is the fastest character in comics??
Below abstract BTW with feats to back them up, so guys like Flash, Runner, QS and so on..(Zoom counts)

Mindset
Bart Allen.

The best Flash to ever exist.

Mindset
Kyle Rayner.

The best GL to ever exist.

psycho gundam
nvr's flash

chomperx9
zoom

The Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset
Hal Jordan

The best GL to ever exist.

redhotrash
Ask yourself, have you ever seen Wolverine lose a race?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by redhotrash
Ask yourself, have you ever seen Wolverine lose a race?

Nope. It's because Mjolnir while moving FTL can't tag him. Ever.

Mindset
Originally posted by redhotrash
Ask yourself, have you ever seen Wolverine lose a race? Yea, against a deer.

golem370
And the Magneto win he got the adamantium ripped from his body.

OneDumbG0
Kyle Rayner.

The best GL to ever exist. Guy Gardner begs to differ. uhuh

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/GuyGardner01.jpg

Mshinu
Lucky Luke

-K-M-
Sonic the Hedgehog when running away from Tails.

joesha28
WTF...Aunt may.

AsbestosFlaygon
Zoom

Endless Mike
Pre-Crisis Superman and Barry Allen should be up there. PC Supes flew across the multiverse to rescue Supergirl. I remember a comic where PC Barry searched everywhere in the entire universe in a few seconds. Also we have Azrael 1 Million, Runner, Makkari w/that speed formula that let him beat the Runner, Wally with the speed of Krakl's race absorbed, and the Spectre (in one comic the Spectre made his fist fly off to punch someone like a robot but it missed, however it went around the entire universe for 100 trillion light-years and hit the guy in the back).

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Pre-Crisis Superman and Barry Allen should be up there. PC Supes flew across the multiverse to rescue Supergirl. I remember a comic where PC Barry searched everywhere in the entire universe in a few seconds. Also we have Azrael 1 Million, Runner, Makkari w/that speed formula that let him beat the Runner, Wally with the speed of Krakl's race absorbed, and the Spectre (in one comic the Spectre made his fist fly off to punch someone like a robot but it missed, however it went around the entire universe for 100 trillion light-years and hit the guy in the back).

Wow, do you have anymore Barry Allen feats? That's is an insane feat from any Flash.

Endless Mike
I have him running between dimensions and alternate universes.

Battlehammer
Bart Allen.

The best Flash to ever exist.
by best you mean lamest then yes he is.

Wally West is the best Happy Dance

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Pre-Crisis Superman and Barry Allen

PC Kryptonians and PC Flash were the fastest beings in comics I every read about.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Guy Gardner begs to differ. uhuh

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/GuyGardner01.jpg
I love that picture.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by -K-M-
Sonic the Hedgehog when running away from Tails.
you can't get away from that thing...you just keep running and running and running......

Firestorms
beyond measurable speeds

Runner with the Speed Gem, reason he is an Elder and its the damn speed gem, it instantly and subconsciously distorts space, speed, matter, time etc

Silver Age Superman could pull stuff out of his ass and invent new powers to win, Silver Age Superman can fly back in time and bring people back from the dead. He is super fast because he would fly so fast he could break time, Silver Age Superman can go so fast he can break outside the Universe and even owns Flash while running on foot.

Silver Surfer, normally flies so fast people clock him at multiple light speeds, flew so fast he went back in time, flew so fast he destroyed an armada of planetary battleships before they fire off a single shot, made a lunging grab for the IG of Thanos by time time Warlock finished say the word "Now" what's even more crazy is Surfer made the grab from a couple of light years away. Absolutely stomped BRB by blitzing him in a recent showing, searches the planet before Dr Strange can finish his sentence, crosses the Galaxy in minutes, flew so fast he crossed the Universe in a couple of days

Zoom or BlackFlash....so fast they scare the crap out of Flash (Wally)

Flash Wally

Makkari

7Pre Crisis Flash (Barry)

Supreme

Majestic

-Can go faster than light but have no chance vs Flash or Runner

Heralds such as Nova, Morg, Firelord

11Post Crisis Superman

Post Crisis Supergirl

Quasar

Photon

The Blur

Nova

Gladiator or Hyperion

Blow bullet timer reactions away with some near FTL feats or FTL feats

Wonder Woman, Thor, BRB, Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Sentry etc

Living Lightning

Golden Age Flash

and last rank guys like the Green Lanterns or Reed Richards in a spaceship hitting the gas pedal at full speed
(human reactions but amped by a power source that grants speed and flight)

tkitna
A Flash or some sorts. If it isnt, i'm sure DC will come up with something stupid to further destroy the character to make him so.

Galan007
azrael m*
zoom
barry

Philosophía
Zoom. (Zolomon)

rotiart
Zoom can travel faster by manipulating time...
But he isn't actually fast? Like flash can become intangible but zoom can't
an tbh it's flash or zoom for the win. Everyone else is just a wannabe to be

xJLxKing
Originally posted by rotiart
Zoom can

galactusischere
Runner was pretty damn fastr too.

rotiart
Runner lost to makkari in a race didn't he?

Galan007
But he isn't actually fast? sort of, but not really. yes, zoom does move faster than everyone else because he can manipulate his own personal time bubble - but that is not to say he isn't 'fast' in the literal sense. why? because his mass seems to increase along with his speed. that's how he was able to punch dianna all over the world with single blows, etc. a normal human, and/or someone who doesn't utilize high-level speed, simply could not do things like that.

quite paradoxical zoom's powerset is...

rotiart
That is why I place it at either flash or zoom...
Overall speed is zoom
but there are some speed feats like intangibility he can't do so I give those to flash

D-Block
Hermes

rotiart
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Zoom can Zoom can what? Become intangible?
I thought that was like his one flaw as a speedster.

Galan007

but there are some speed feats like intangibility he can't do so I give those to flash he can and has.

Omega Vision
Buried Alien. He's so damn fast he can actually outrun the Yetis at the end of Ski-Free.

supremthor
KC Flash Dude was everywhere at once.

complexbrother
Silver Age Flash is the same person as KC Flash.
thats my pick.

rotiart
Originally posted by Galan007
he can and has. Ill take your word for It... As far as dc I'm more into superman and gl than the occasional flash I pick up

:-)

Mindset
Originally posted by complexbrother
Silver Age Flash is the same person as KC Flash.
thats my pick. Huh?

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Buried Alien. He's so damn fast he can actually outrun the Yetis at the end of Ski-Free.
Damn, that's fast.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Damn, that's fast.
I know right? I can never do it.

galactusischere
So..
1- Zoom
2- Blackflash
3- Runner

that right?

Galan007
^ u fergot azrael m*

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I know right? I can never do it.

I remember Buried Alien. He was basically supposed to be Barry Allen who lost his way and found himself in Marvel, and outran the Runner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.