Apocalypse and Thanos Vs. Wonder Woman and Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
both sides are bloodlusted.
CIS and PIS are off.
non-jobbing characters.
no jobbing-aura

Regular Prime
Thanos after last upgrade

who wins?

celeyhyga17
Supes Prime?

shokosugi
Team 2

Omega Vision
Split.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Konton
What the hell are Diana and Apocalypse doing here?

Diana would get curb stomped by Thanos. Apocalypse would be one shotted by prime.

I'd put Prime > Thanos.

Team 2.

Omega Vision
Wonder Woman is there to give Prime encouragement while Apocalypse is there to polish Thanos' collection of Death memorabilia.

Konton
I guess Diana could be there to give Superman her gear....

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Konton
I guess Diana could be there to give Superman her gear....
Prime with the Atlas Gauntlets would be crazy strong.

galactusischere
So Apoc and Diana are non-factors?
Apoc has ALOT of powers and probably if written right is physically the strongest person in this matchup.

Konton
Give me a strength feat by Apocalypse that puts him on the strength level of either Prime or Thanos. I double dog dare you.

Edit: Actually, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a strength feat that puts him significantly above Diana.

galactusischere
Give me a strength feat by Apocalypse that puts him on the strength level of either Prime or Thanos. I double dog dare you.

He has restrained Hulk...as a JOBBER.
Plus I said written properly. One of Apoc's powers is to get as strong as he desires to be.

Konton
On panel evidence of this? Or just hyperbole/an obscurely referenced power?

Galan007
I guess Diana could be there to give Superman her gear.... he's a lucky guy... amirite!? haermm2

Konton
Originally posted by Galan007
haermm2

Prime strangling Thanos with the lasso FTW!

galactusischere
On panel evidence of this? Or just hyperbole/an obscurely referenced power?

no on panel evidence of that, but he has shown the ability to grow to gigantic sizes.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
no on panel evidence of that, but he has shown the ability to grow to gigantic sizes.
So does Giganta, Wonder Woman always beats her.

Konton
no on panel evidence of that

I rest my case.

Mshinu
ahem..

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/14751/713452-_apocalypse_vs_hulk_super.jpg

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mshinu
ahem..

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/14751/713452-_apocalypse_vs_hulk_super.jpg
Wasn't that a base level Hulk who couldn't grow in strength?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
So does Giganta, Wonder Woman always beats her.

so..since when has giganta shown the ability to use molecular manipulation?
she only has strenght.
Im sure the Hulk can easily take her. Apoc has restrained Hulk..

galactusischere
Wasn't that a base level Hulk who couldn't grow in strength? yea, he couldn't get angrier.
but still stronger than Giganta.
BTW Apoc has easily taken out Iceman..

Konton
Iceman... so?

Omega Vision
If you're going to try to compare Apoc's battle feats with Wonder Woman's then good luck.

galactusischere
Iceman... so?

You do know that Iceman can freeze the blood in your body and kill you?
Iceman can also turn into water vapour.
Iceman would ATLEAST get a 4 put of 10 against Diana..

-Pr-
You do know that Iceman can freeze the blood in your body and kill you?
Iceman can also turn into water vapour.
Iceman would ATLEAST get a 4 put of 10 against Diana..

the same iceman who is rarely if ever written as being that competent with his powers?

and when was the last time apocalypse took him down? that awful arc when gambit became a horseman?

Konton
I was going to say, Iceman is almost never written to full potential.

galactusischere
Originally posted by -Pr-
the same iceman who is rarely if ever written as being that competent with his powers?

and when was the last time apocalypse took him down? that awful arc when gambit became a horseman?

that and some other times.
he has owned Drake on more than one occasion.

-Pr-
that and some other times.
he has owned Drake on more than one occasion.

yes, the same drake whose power has varied drastically over the years due to getting more upgrades than most x-men.

how many times has he taken down the current, nigh unkillable iceman without any form of PIS in a way that would allow him to put down wonder woman?

galactusischere
yes, the same drake whose power has varied drastically over the years due to getting more upgrades than most x-men.

how many times has he taken down the current, nigh unkillable iceman without any form of PIS in a way that would allow him to put down wonder woman?

Im not sure..
but you know that the recent Apoc is a jobber. He feaking dodged a TABLE. He isn't much of a jobber now though, since he took down Stryfe and did some other crazy stuff.

-Pr-
Im not sure..
but you know that the recent Apoc is a jobber. He feaking dodged a TABLE. He isn't much of a jobber now though, since he took down Stryfe and did some other crazy stuff.

i've read most of apocalypse's stuff. at no point did i see any indication that he was able to amp his strength to make him any way superior to diana.

Nihilist
Thanos needs a way better partner.

galactusischere
i've read most of apocalypse's stuff. at no point did i see any indication that he was able to amp his strength to make him any way superior to diana.

It is one of hes powers, though he has never shown it.
Apoc's best feat is being quick enough to hit Quicksilver which isn't much compared to some of Wondy's speed feats. But you gotta keep in mind that WW has been around for a longer time and we see her in action alot more than Apoc.
Tho Sabah has shown the ability to become as big as he wants. Maybe that makes him stronger?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos needs a way better partner.

Apoc is atleast a peer to WW.

Nihilist
Apoc is atleast a peer to WW. Im a big Apoc fanboy, and no he aint.

galactusischere
Im a big Apoc fanboy, and no he aint.

Apoc is versatile, and has shown the ability to shoot bullets from his mouth. Actual bullets. and that was a weakend Apoc.

Apoc IMO would beat Diana 10/10. But about half of the people were giving WW the win and the other half Apoc(in the Apoc vs Wonder Woman thread.)

Nihilist
Apoc is versatile, and has shown the ability to shoot bullets from his mouth. Actual bullets. and that was a weakend Apoc.

Apoc IMO would beat Diana 10/10. But about half of the people were giving WW the win and the other half Apoc(in the Apoc vs Wonder Woman thread.) Bullets...wow Diana is screwed, i mean if only she had a way to block them.

-Pr-
It is one of hes powers, though he has never shown it.
Apoc's best feat is being quick enough to hit Quicksilver which isn't much compared to some of Wondy's speed feats. But you gotta keep in mind that WW has been around for a longer time and we see her in action alot more than Apoc.
Tho Sabah has shown the ability to become as big as he wants. Maybe that makes him stronger?

if he hasn't shown it, then it's not usable as proof in a forum battle because it can't be quantified.

tagging quicksilver isn't that impressive, tbh. cyclops did that once.

and even if it states that him being bigger makes him stronger, we don't know by how much unless it's shown.

Omega Vision
Bullets...wow Diana is screwed, i mean if only she had a way to block them.
big grin thumb up

Omega Vision
Apocalypse is without a doubt THE most underwritten villain in Marvel outside of Rhino (who really shouldn't even be considered a villain).

galactusischere
if he hasn't shown it, then it's not usable as proof in a forum battle because it can't be quantified.

tagging quicksilver isn't that impressive, tbh. cyclops did that once.

and even if it states that him being bigger makes him stronger, we don't know by how much unless it's shown.

I meant to say hes best SPEED feat.
but yea there is no proof of that on panel.

galactusischere

She has to use her bracelets to block them. So WW can't use her hands to punch Apoc OR use her lasso. While Apoc can shoot bullets from any part of hes body due to molecular manipulation.

Nihilist
big grin thumb up kongu_w00tOriginally posted by Omega Vision
Apocalypse is without a doubt THE most underwritten villain in Marvel outside of Rhino (who really shouldn't even be considered a villain). I fully agree.

-Pr-
I meant to say hes best SPEED feat.
but yea there is no proof of that on panel.

i know you did. it's just not that impressive to me, though.

Nihilist
She has to use her bracelets to block them. So WW can't use her hands to punch Apoc OR use her lasso. While Apoc can shoot bullets from any part of hes body due to molecular manipulation. You show me Apoc firing bullets out of his cock or his foot.

Omega Vision
You show me Apoc firing bullets out of his cock or his foot.
If he ate lead and it developed into kidney stones the first one could be accomplished.
But damn would it be painful.

Konton
She has to use her bracelets to block them. So WW can't use her hands to punch Apoc OR use her lasso. While Apoc can shoot bullets from any part of hes body due to molecular manipulation.

Diana is more than capable of blitzing him. Hell, if he wants to play the distance game he better be prepared to dodge a tiara throw and then avoid being lassoed...

Nihilist
If he ate lead and it developed into kidney stones the first one could be accomplished.
But damn would it be painful. laughing out loud

galactusischere
You show me Apoc firing bullets out of his cock or his foot.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocspitsbullets.jpg
with a little molecular manipulation and he can shoot them from other parts of hes body.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocblows.jpg
creates a tornado just by blowing..

Nihilist
Originally posted by galactusischere http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocspitsbullets.jpg
with a little molecular manipulation and he can shoot them from other parts of hes body. He catches them bullets and spits them back at them.

All this i have seen before in the vs Drac mini, and of these pose no threat to WW.

Sasaraixx

That made me actually laugh out loud smile

Sasaraixx

And how is all of this happening before she blitzes him and gives her gear to Prime while he fights Thanos?

Also, when is the last time a bullet put WW down? Let's say he manages to get past her defenses and they hit her. You don't think they're going to do anything more than cause her some pain and really tick her off do you?

galactusischere
He catches them bullets and spits them back at them.

All this i have seen before in the vs Drac mini, and of these pose no threat to WW.

First of all Apoc has molecular manipulation so he can change one part of hes body to become an actual machine gun or whatever.
second that was a weakend Apoc(cuz of Dracula's bite im not sure been a few years since I read it).

Speed and lasso vs Size, Molecular manipulation, versatality, and intelligence.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
And how is all of this happening before she blitzes him and gives her gear to Prime while he fights Thanos?

Also, when is the last time a bullet put WW down? Let's say he manages to get past her defenses and they hit her. You don't think they're going to do anything more than cause her some pain and really tick her off do you?
Pain. that is enough.
WW has only ONE FTL speed feat as far as I know, if she has more than one post the scans. Apoc has easily downed QS who can run faster than sound.

Omega Vision
Pain. that is enough.
WW has only ONE FTL speed feat as far as I know, if she has more than one post the scans. Apoc has easily downed QS who can run faster than sound.
Wonder Woman has run alongside Flash and tagged him, she's in Superman's rough speed class which puts her way out of QS's league.

Nihilist
First of all Apoc has molecular manipulation so he can change one part of hes body to become an actual machine gun or whatever.
second that was a weakend Apoc(cuz of Dracula's bite im not sure been a few years since I read it).

Speed and lasso vs Size, Molecular manipulation, versatality, and intelligence. You need to get this into your head his manchine gun aint gonna do anything to Diana, he didnt even kill Hamilton Slade with his "gun".

And Apoc size isnt something that gives him a huge advantage, he has never grown to a massive size to go into 1 v1 combat.

Omega Vision
You need to get this into your head his manchine gun aint gonna do anything to Diana, he didnt even kill Hamilton Slade with his "gun".

And Apoc size isnt something that gives him a huge advantage, he has never grown to a massive size to go into 1 v1 combat.
Plus giants don't have good track records against WW.

galactusischere
Wonder Woman has run alongside Flash and tagged him, she's in Superman's rough speed class which puts her way out of QS's league.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4010/JLA43pg09.jpg
that? Flash obviously wasn't runnig FTL then.

Apoc has downed JEAN GREY AS AN AVATAR OF THE PHOENIX.
The same avatar that defeated a starving Galactus.

If Apoc doesn't have any impressive speed feats(while he doesn't need to show off hes speed) doesn't mean that he can't move extremely fast.

Nihilist
Plus giants don't have good track records against WW. How has Diana done against Martian Manhunter?

-Pr-
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4010/JLA43pg09.jpg
that? Flash obviously wasn't runnig FTL then.

If Apoc doesn't have any impressive speed feats(while he doesn't need to show off hes speed) doesn't mean that he can't move extremely fast.

on the forum, if you don't have scans or proof of something, then you can't claim it's a power of the character.

galactusischere
Plus giants don't have good track records against WW.
Hulk would kill Giganta. stop bringing her into this thread.

Omega Vision
Hulk would kill Giganta. stop bringing her into this thread.
Base Level Hulk wouldn't by any means kill Giganta. Any real Hulk would stomp Apoc in h/h.

Nihilist

When did this happen?

Omega Vision
When did this happen?
I'm pretty sure Apoc was afraid of the Pheonix.

Zeuodin
Pain. that is enough.
WW has only ONE FTL speed feat as far as I know, if she has more than one post the scans. Apoc has easily downed QS who can run faster than sound. Um, What?
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/19/1228652_bigthumb.jpg

She moves faster than Amazo who has Flashes Speed.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/18/1228645_527x800.jpg

Catching Zoom while he is in MOTION
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/29/1228694_bigthumb.jpg

She converses with Jesse Quick not even struggling to keep up.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/35/1228738_579x856.jpg Later on they break the speed force barrier.

How fast is a heat vision attack by Amazo?
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/?action=view&current=scan0014.jpg

Nihilist
I'm pretty sure Apoc was afraid of the Pheonix. The only thing i can recall with Apoc/Phoenix was from a prophecy of the future(some thing like that anyway).

galactusischere
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Um, What?
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/19/1228652_bigthumb.jpg

She moves faster than Amazo who has Flashes Speed.

Catching Zoom while he is in MOTION
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/29/1228694_bigthumb.jpg

She converses with Jesse Quick not even struggling to keep up.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/35/1228738_579x856.jpg Later on they break the speed force barrier.

How fast is a heat vision attack by Amazo?
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/?action=view&current=scan0014.jpg

Jesse was runnig light speed? laughing out loud Do you even know how fast light is?
by the time their conversation was over they would have had to go around the earth a few times, thats how fast light is. BTW Diana was using the wind caused by Jesse's speed to catch up with her.

Wow a WHOLE town. Someone traveling at light speed can do that in mere seconds.

Amazo wasn't really paying attention as far as I could see.

Attacks such as HV or energy based are not considered light speed in comics..

if that HV blast was light speed so is this..
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1774/exodusorigin13kw0.jpg

galactusischere
The only thing i can recall with Apoc/Phoenix was from a prophecy of the future(some thing like that anyway).
I can't find the scan on the web and my scanner is broken. But heres what happend..
Apoc mindblasts X and owns Cable. Then while he was inside of an energy orb created by one of hes devices, Jean attacks Apoc(not the PF, AVATAR of phoenix)telepathically and they go into a short battle, in which both were evenly matched untill Apoc uncovers hes face and freaks Jean out. not exactly owning but whatev.

Omega Vision
Jesse was runnig light speed? laughing out loud Do you even know how fast light is?
by the time their conversation was over they would have had to go around the earth a few times, thats how fast light is. BTW Diana was using the wind caused by Jesse's speed to catch up with her.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1774/exodusorigin13kw0.jpg
This is the same crap you tried to pull back in the Apoc vs WW thread. Keep in mind this is comics, wherein the Atom can shrink down to a size smaller than an oxygen atom and still breathe and shrink down until he's smaller than a photon but still able to see.

Zeuodin

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1774/exodusorigin13kw0.jpg You so failed. I said that later on they both broke the speed barrier. You have to go beyond light speed to do that. Also, That is what they did, they rescued a whole town in seconds. Or weren't you paying attention. Amazo was swinging his fist. She wasn't there and next panel not only was she there, she'd already tied her lasso around his fist. A strength And speed feat in one.

galactusischere
You so failed. I said that later on they both broke the speed barrier. You have to go beyond light speed to do that. Also, That is what they did, they rescued a whole town in seconds. Or weren't you paying attention. Amazo was swinging his fist. She wasn't there and next panel not only was she there, she'd already tied her lasso around his fist. A strength And speed feat in one. only a few hundred people were in the town BTW.
Show the scan in which they break the SF barrier, it never stated that.

Zeuodin
only a few hundred people were in the town BTW.
A few hundred people? Um no. Flash was counting down already at over 900 when the panel pans into him. They also had to go into homes, pull people out of cars, lasso, them etc. I also posted how she tagged Zoom. Now just chill dude. It's obvious that you are not only a WW hater but a DC hater. Go to her respect thread if you want to see her break the speed force barrier.

carver9
A few hundred people? Um no. Flash was counting down already at over 900 when the panel pans into him. They also had to go into homes, pull people out of cars, lasso, them etc. I also posted how she tagged Zoom. Now just chill dude. It's obvious that you are not only a WW hater but a DC hater. Go to her respect thread if you want to see her break the speed force barrier.

Stop saying that wonder woman was hitting light speed in those scans when she wasnt. If she was going light speed, those kids on the bus wouldnt have recognized her. They wouldnt even knew that they were being moved by the time they got the next thought. Then the people that wonder woman was saving flesh would have been pulled off of their bodies due to the speed she was achieving.

None of those scans show any kind of indication that she can go the speed of light, hell, I dont see anything showing me that she was even going the speed of sound. Show some more proof of light speed (which people thinks everyone in dc possess.)

carver9

Wonder woman got her a** whipped by zoom, there was nothing in that fight showing that she can keep up with him.

I agree, wonder woman speed is>Superman but that doesnt mean she can fight/react anywhere CLOSE to the speed of light.

Batman-Prime
only a few hundred people were in the town BTW.

Originally posted by Draco69
There's been many numerous indications of her superspeed (why is WW the ONLY DC powerhouse that people doubt her speed? I mean...)

Here Jay Garrick, Superman, the Flash and WW speedblitz Surtur at the near-lightspeed superspeeds required to make a blackhole:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7748/vicevirtuevssurtur7tp.jpg

Here Jesse Quick breaks the dimensional barrier to reach the Speed Force THAN states the Speed Formula that TRIPLES any Speed Forcer's acceleration (Flash stated it to match Zoom).

WW follows Jesse Quick by manually breaking the dimensional barrier and reaching the Speed Force:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1624/wwropesjessie19hj.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6672/wwropesjessie25fd.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6950/wwropesjessie35ra.jpg

The ONLY way to reach the barrier of the Speed Force is to reach lightspeed and transcend it. Like Jesse Quick and yes, Wonder Woman did above.

WW's speed is going to be a HUGE factor in this battle.

Galan007
It is one of hes powers, though he has never shown it. this made me lol. thumb up

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
this made me lol. thumb up
Hey he's not kidding. You know one of Batman's powers is the ability to make women orgasm by looking at them, just the Comics Code wouldn't allow it to appear. Still real though. stick out tongue

galactusischere
Im not a DC hater...
Actually my 4th fave character is from DC(Anti-Monitor)
Not a WW hater either.
Face facts those weren't FTL feats. Light moves at the speed of 300,000 kilometres per SECOND.

those feats in real life would easily be acomplished by someone traveling at the speed of light(like Surfer and Flash).

Omega Vision
Im not a DC hater...
Actually my 4th fave character is from DC(Anti-Monitor)
Not a WW hater either.
Face facts those weren't FTL feats. Light moves at the speed of 300,000 kilometres per SECOND.

those feats in real life would easily be acomplished by someone traveling at the speed of light(like Surfer and Flash).
Assuming you're right (you're not) and those aren't actually FTL feats they're still way faster than Apocalypse could possibly dream of going so your arguments are pointless.

carver9
Wonder woman CANT fight/react at the speed of light

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder woman CANT fight/react at the speed of light
Except she can and has.

carver9
Assuming you're right (you're not) and those aren't actually FTL feats they're still way faster than Apocalypse could possibly dream of going so your arguments are pointless.

I agree with this, apocalypse cant move that fast but wonderwoman still cant move at the speed that he was claiming.

I still think that Apocalypse is above her physically though and especially power wise. I give him the edge in battle against her.

carver9
Except she can and has.

Show me

carver9
Go ahead and put up that scan where she blocking stars that was coming across where ever. I dont consider that a light speed feat but its one of the best feats she have. There is no proof that she can go that fast.

Omega Vision
Show me
Read her respect thread.

Omega Vision
Go ahead and put up that scan where she blocking stars that was coming across where ever. I dont consider that a light speed feat but its one of the best feats she have. There is no proof that she can go that fast.
Okay so you see a scan that is obviously a FTL feat and instead of accepting she's FTL you call bullshit? You're sounding a lot like Quan right now.

galactusischere

How do the kids on the bus see WW's face, how can they tell if its DIana or somebody else?
Zoom was limiting himself when WW tagged him and u know it. Flash with Jay and Jesse's speeds was only on par with him.

Plus you've only go the speed thing down.

Apoc has telekenisis, molecular manipulation, size alteration, telepathy(which WW is pretty much immune to), intelligence, energy blasts, a decent defence, and celestial technology.

BTW was it ever stated how old WW is?

carver9
Read her respect thread.

There is no need for me to read her respect thread (even though I go to it daily), I'm a wonder woman fanatic. Who is the person that argues for her in the Superman vs Wonder woman thread, Thor vs Wonder woman thread, etc....

Its me, I read her comics and know her capabilities and she CANT go anywhere CLOSE to the speed of light. Hell, mimic been out for at least 2 to 3 years and I can put up one speed feat that out class everything wonder woman has done her entire career and he's a low meta.

galactusischere
Okay so you see a scan that is obviously a FTL feat and instead of accepting she's FTL you call bullshit? You're sounding a lot like Quan right now.
I admit that one is FTL but thats only one.
about the SF barrier thing, it was Jesse who broke it. Wondy just followed and read the dialouge.

carver9

That scan is nothing but speculation, can you show me a feat please and I love wonder woman, there is no reason for me to down play her.

Omega Vision
That scan is nothing but speculation, can you show me a feat please and I love wonder woman, there is no reason for me to down play her.
She entered the Speed Force, that's an FTL feat that cannot be argued with.

Sasaraixx
Pain. that is enough.

That is enough for what? You don't think she'll be able to take him out while she feels pain? You do realize that dealing with pain is part of her Amazon training.

And that makes absolutely no sense. You admit that WW has a FTL feat, but then use an example of Quicksilver who moves faster than sound. That's like saying someone who tagged WW could tag the Flash. Two entirely different levels of speed.

And the reason people keep bringing up Giganta is because you started it. You could not justify your claim that Apoc can amp his strength to levels significant enough to be on ww's level. You therefore raised the argument that he can increase his body size. Others are showing you why that alone is insufficient given WW's record against Giganta.

All his energy blasts won't make it past her defenses. His TP will be useless. I don't think he's undoing the work of the Greek gods with matter manip. He's going to have to beat her physically. That is a tough task considering her rather large speed advantage.

galactusischere
That is enough for what? You don't think she'll be able to take him out while she feels pain? You do realize that dealing with pain is part of her Amazon training.

And that makes absolutely no sense. You admit that WW has a FTL feat, but then use an example of Quicksilver who moves faster than sound. That's like saying someone who tagged WW could tag the Flash. Two entirely different levels of speed.

And the reason people keep bringing up Giganta is because you started it. You could not justify your claim that Apoc can amp his strength to levels significant enough to be on ww's level. You therefore raised the argument that he can increase his body size. Others are showing you why that alone is insufficient given WW's record against Giganta.

All his energy blasts won't make it past her defenses. His TP will be useless. I don't think he's undoing the work of the Greek gods with matter manip. He's going to have to beat her physically. That is a tough task considering her rather large speed advantage.

Omni-directional blast that can take out the planet...Apoc would survive due to hes molecular manipulation
Diana has one FTL feat which is PIS.

Omega Vision
I don't even think Apoc's matter manip is offensive.

carver9
She entered the Speed Force, that's an FTL feat that cannot be argued with.

I seen a lasso tied to someone aiding her at entering the speed force and if you even THINK that she's fast enough to enter the speed force that would make her speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman. Is that what you are trying to say?

Konton
I admit that one is FTL but thats only one.
about the SF barrier thing, it was Jesse who broke it. Wondy just followed and read the dialouge.

How many will it take for you to understand how fast she is?

Omega Vision
Omni-directional blast that can take out the planet...Apoc would survive due to hes molecular manipulation
Diana has one FTL feat which is PIS.
Its not PIS if its within her accepted capability to do so. She has more than one FTL feat.

carver9

Wonder woman cant hit light speed and quicksilver combat speed is much more impressive than wonder womans.

carver9

If something is done 3 times, THATS when its considered valid and within that person powerset.

Konton
I seen a lasso tied to someone aiding her at entering the speed force and if you even THINK that she's fast enough to enter the speed force that would make her speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman. Is that what you are trying to say?

She wasn't lassoed when she entered the speed force.

carver9
Its not PIS if its within her accepted capability to do so. She has more than one FTL feat.

Show them

Omega Vision
Wonder woman cant hit light speed and quicksilver combat speed is much more impressive than wonder womans.
What the f**k?

carver9
She wasn't lassoed when she entered the speed force.

I seen a lasso and again, if you accept that feat then you are accepting the fact that her speed is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superman. Is that what you are admitting to?

Batman-Prime

Never enough big grin 'cause she is from DC. DC chars can't go as fast as ftl, neither Superman, nor WW. Flash might do it, but he has to try real hard. no expression

Konton

I think this is the problem. I can't change your mind if you don't acknowledge this as a ftl speed, and we'll have to agree to disagree.

Batman-Prime
I seen a lasso and again, if you accept that feat then you are accepting the fact that her speed is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superman. Is that what you are admitting to?

Yeah the lasso came later. She was already there, buy some glasses. And who says that Superman can't reach the spead she showed? Are you implying that Superman can't reach the speed of light?

carver9
What the f**k?

Read the statement. Wonder woman is faster reaction wise but quicksilver combat speed is much more impressive.

Example, in quicksilver fights he's a blur throughout the ENTIRE fight and he punches you at least 20 times during every attack.

During wonder woman fights.......(you get the point).

Omega Vision
Read the statement. Wonder woman is faster reaction wise but quicksilver combat speed is much more impressive.

Example, in quicksilver fights he's a blur throughout the ENTIRE fight and he punches you at least 20 times during every attack.

During wonder woman fights.......(you get the point).
That's artistic license. Superman almost never fights as a blur because its accepted he's FTL, same with WW. Speedsters always blur, its their thing.

galactusischere

Which other time?
Last thing I want to argue for speed. Has Galactus every shown hes speed other than ONE occasion? so Diana>big G? If Apoc hasn't shown hes speed we have to assume that he is slow as hell? Whatever I'll give you speed.
What about Sabah's other powers?

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Never enough big grin 'cause she is from DC. DC chars can't go as fast as ftl, neither Superman, nor WW. Flash might do it, but he has to try real hard. no expression

Flash can do it easily.

Superman/Wonderwoman/Martian manhunter/Beta ray bill/thor/Sentry, none of them dont have any kind of proof showing that they can.

Now I can easily post some scans of Silver Surfer or Gladiator having on panel STATEMENTS of them blitzing at the speed of light.

Batman-Prime
If Apoc hasn't shown hes speed we have to assume that he is slow as hell?

laughing

Omega Vision
Which other time?
Last thing I want to argue for speed. Has Galactus every shown hes speed other than ONE occasion? so Diana>big G? If Apoc hasn't shown hes speed we have to assume that he is slow as hell? Whatever I'll give you speed.
What about Sabah's other powers?
You don't get it. We go by feats first. We can't assume anything about Apoc's speed other than the fact he can dodge a table and tag Quicksilver, both well within Diana's ability.
As for his other powers they aren't that impressive. He's poorly written and though he should be a Herald level villain/team wrecker he barely manages to frighten a bunch of teenagers.

carver9
That's artistic license. Superman almost never fights as a blur because its accepted he's FTL, same with WW. Speedsters always blur, its their thing.

Its accepted on KMC that he's faster than light but DC, numerous of writers stated that he cant go that fast. Hell, writers stated that wonder woman speed is>Superman.

Now if you dont mind, show me that scan of Superman/Martian manhunter/Thor fighting at light speed.

Batman-Prime

Superman/Wonderwoman/Martian manhunter/Beta ray bill/thor/Sentry, none of them dont have any kind of proof showing that they can.

Superman can't move at the speed of light? Are you sure? no expression

Omega Vision
Its accepted on KMC that he's faster than light but DC, numerous of writers stated that he cant go that fast. Hell, writers stated that wonder woman speed is>Superman.

Now if you dont mind, show me that scan of Superman/Martian manhunter/Thor fighting at light speed.
Assuming I do it doesn't change the fact that its a fact that FTL or no Superman and Wonder Woman fight at speeds that make Quicksilver look like a retarded snail.

carver9

By the way, thats not artistic license, he's really fighting that fast; its his powerset, speed. Superman doesnt fight like that in most cases because people like Konvikt, Despero, Solomon Grundy, The general, Shaggy man, etc.... keeps up with him and it has happened so much that its kind of hard to call it pis. Quick silver run circles around people with speed like that. He see them in slow motion.

Omega Vision
By the way, thats not artistic license, he's really fighting that fast; its his powerset, speed. Superman doesnt fight like that in most cases because people like Konvikt, Despero, Solomon Grundy, The general, Shaggy man, etc.... keeps up with him and it has happened so much that its kind of hard to call it pis. Quick silver run circles around people with speed like that. He see them in slow motion.
I'm saying that the lack of a blur effect on WW or Supe's part is artistic license, it doesn't mean they aren't.

carver9
Assuming I do it doesn't change the fact that its a fact that FTL or no Superman and Wonder Woman fight at speeds that make Quicksilver look like a retarded snail.

So do you think Superman or Wonder woman can fight faster than northstar?

Omega Vision
There's also that scan where Superman vibrates so fast that he turns intangible. Lets see if I can find it.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman can't move at the speed of light? Are you sure? no expression

I'm pretty much positive on this since writers have stated this also.

Show me this faster than light combat feat to change my mind.

Omega Vision
Northstar can only go Mach 10 so yes, by an amazing degree actually.

carver9
There's also that scan where Superman vibrates so fast that he turns intangible. Lets see if I can find it.

And how fast is that?

King hyperion did the same thing but got blitzed by mimic who was going 93000 mps

Wei Phoenix

They have on panel. Can you show Northstar fighting faster than them? I also recall Cyclops tagging North before.

carver9
Northstar can only go Mach 10 so yes, by an amazing degree actually.

I'm going to put up one scan, I want you to top that (I'll put up two). Show me something within the year 2000 and up. Wait a sec.

Omega Vision
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5899/supespeed6kt.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1954/08222005054558pm3oy.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/2785/08222005054722pm5jq.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/superhearing.jpg

Batman-Prime
Fighting like a Speedster, depends on the Artist, really.
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4530/08222005115613am7bx.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5079/speedblitzor1.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1971/supermanfast3ar.jpg

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/697/138506-1228691_560x867_super.jpg

carver9
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5899/supespeed6kt.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1954/08222005054558pm3oy.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/2785/08222005054722pm5jq.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/superhearing.jpg

You showed me nothing that indicates he can go the speed of light except space flight which rogue and iron man has. Iron man flew from the sun to earth in one panel. Rogue flew from the moon to the xmansioin in less than a second. This is what I want you to show me.

Here it SAY that northstar is fighting at the speed of light.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/xmen190005qg7.jpg

Here northstar punch someone a thousand times before he even reacted.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_22.jpg

Here he punches sasquash a hundred times in less than a second.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight12-19.jpg

I'll be waiting for those scans of COMBAT feats showing that superman can fight at light speed. I have showed you a character that dont have many showings at all fighting at the speed of light and Superman Star in 3 comics a month and you cant show me one. TERRIBLE

carver9
I'm sorry hulk that I have to do this.

here hes punching hulk a hundred times before he reacts.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF29.jpg

carver9
Northstar was fighting at a 100th of a second.

Zeuodin
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/18/1228647_bigthumb.jpg

We already know she can attack at Super Speeds
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/16/1228635_787x1238.jpg

She's catching a light construct and returning it all at Superspeed
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/19/1228650_bigthumb.jpg

Spars with Superman at SUPERSPEED
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/22/1228669_960x1456.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/22/1228670_942x1492.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/22/1228672_928x1470.jpg

Fighting the God mercury who had already matched Hermes in a Speed battle who has also beaten Flash
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/26/1228689_bigthumb.jpg

Fighting Multiple Wonder Woman copies at guess What? Superspeed.
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228706_WW_V3_025_01/

She can catch an out of control Flash without much trouble
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/07/06/1229751_762x466.jpg

Fights the JLA at Superspeeds While Blind
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/07/15/1229833_842x1046.jpg

Moving at Super Speeds yet again to fight Amazo
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/20/1230198_600x826.jpg

She has to use Superspeed to Fight CM as she is remarking on his Super speed.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/09/19/1230354_500x742.jpg

Fighting a trio of omacs at SUPER SPEED
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2150/12052005023937am6mu.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3072/12052005024107am0ig.jpg

Fighting yet again at Super Speeds
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/21/1228667_bigthumb.jpg

carver9
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/18/1228647_bigthumb.jpg

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/16/1228635_787x1238.jpg

She's catching a light construct and returning it all at Superspeed
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/19/1228650_bigthumb.jpg

Spars with Superman at SUPERSPEED
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/22/1228669_960x1456.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/22/1228670_942x1492.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/22/1228672_928x1470.jpg

Fighting the God mercury who had already matched Hermes in a Speed battle who has also beaten Flash
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/26/1228689_bigthumb.jpg

Fighting Multiple Wonder Woman copies at guess What? Superspeed.
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228706_WW_V3_025_01/

She can catch an out of control Flash without much trouble
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/07/06/1229751_762x466.jpg

Fights the JLA at Superspeeds While Blind
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/07/15/1229833_842x1046.jpg

Moving at Super Speeds yet again to fight Amazo
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/20/1230198_600x826.jpg

She has to use Superspeed to Fight CM as she is remarking on his Super speed.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/09/19/1230354_500x742.jpg

Fighting a trio of omacs at SUPER SPEED
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2150/12052005023937am6mu.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3072/12052005024107am0ig.jpg

Fighting yet again at Super Speeds
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/21/1228667_bigthumb.jpg

Love the character and if you ask me, she's one of the best on the jla. I've seen these scans along with all of the comics. You showed nothing in there that gives any kind of indication that can fight at the speed of light. I didnt see anything that would make me think she can even fight half the speed of light. I know she can keep up with Superman, hell going by showings, she's faster than him. I know she has speed, thats not the argument; the argument is her combat speed being at the speed of light.

Thanks for the scans though, I'm going to save some of them to my computer.

galactusischere
You don't get it. We go by feats first. We can't assume anything about Apoc's speed other than the fact he can dodge a table and tag Quicksilver, both well within Diana's ability.
As for his other powers they aren't that impressive. He's poorly written and though he should be a Herald level villain/team wrecker he barely manages to frighten a bunch of teenagers.

Lol even jobber apoc makes the X-men shit their pants.
Teleportation>speed. Energy projection>no-energy projection. Shield that can cover whle body>bracelets that can't protect her against an omni-directional blast. Telekenisis>no telekenisis. Celestial tech>WW's gear. Molecular manipulation>non-molecular manipulator.

Apoc BTW IS a team wrecker AND has reality manipulation feats.

Omega Vision
Reality manipulation? Post them.

Zeuodin
Love the character and if you ask me, she's one of the best on the jla. I've seen these scans along with all of the comics. You showed nothing in there that gives any kind of indication that can fight at the speed of light. I didnt see anything that would make me think she can even fight half the speed of light. I know she can keep up with Superman, hell going by showings, she's faster than him. I know she has speed, thats not the argument; the argument is her combat speed being at the speed of light.

Thanks for the scans though, I'm going to save some of them to my computer.
Zoom already moves at light speed. he was doing so the entire arc. She even remarks on his hits at LIGHT SPEED. So your point is kinda moot.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman would pummel Apoc and Prime tkos Thanos.

galactusischere
Enough of speed.
Debate they're other powers.

Wei Phoenix
Northstar was fighting at a 100th of a second.

Where does it say that it's 100th of a second?

Zeuodin
Lol even jobber apoc makes the X-men shit their pants.
Teleportation>speed. Energy projection>no-energy projection. Shield that can cover whle body>bracelets that can't protect her against an omni-directional blast. Telekenisis>no telekenisis. Celestial tech>WW's gear. Molecular manipulation>non-molecular manipulator.

Apoc BTW IS a team wrecker AND has reality manipulation feats.
False. Wonder Woman's shield covers her entire body. her shield is better than anything he can dish out. And he's not fast enough to get around her defenses. She doesn't need TK when she's got that lasso that can end the fight in less than a second. She's already shown she can catch Amazo mid punch. Amazo's Speed and Strength>>>>>>>>>Apocs.

carver9
Zoom already moves at light speed. he was doing so the entire arc. She even remarks on his hits at LIGHT SPEED. So your point is kinda moot.

No its not when Zoom was whipping her a**. She didnt react to zoom, she caught him off guard. She was getting punched around the world from zoom, it was a none fight. Wonder woman is a master strategist, along with Superman, let her fight the same zoom flash fight, the one that can carry 10 panels of convo in less than a second, she would get crushed.

She didnt keep up with him, she timed her attack just like she does with the flash all the time.

Omega Vision
Enough of speed.
Debate they're other powers.
Apoc's other powers don't change anything really.

Zeuodin
Look at the scan Closely. There is no DOUBT she can move and attack at FTL. She actually comes in from out of no where and lasso's Amazo's arm between the M and the E of Hurt ME!!!!!!!!! Let's not forget that he was using Flashe's Speed as remarked in the Freaking Panels.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wonder Woman would pummel Apoc and Prime tkos Thanos.

I agree with this but I dont think it'll be a pummel and I honestly dont know who'll win out of the two (leaning towards wonder woman) but the team you chose of winning is correct.

carver9
Look at the scan Closely. There is no DOUBT she can move and attack at FTL. She actually comes in from out of no where and lasso's Amazo's arm between the M and the E of Hurt ME!!!!!!!!!

so with this statement quicksilver can move at Light speed?

iceman24567
She can tie Apoc up in moments fights done no expression

Galan007
Zoom already moves at light speed. he was doing so the entire arc. She even remarks on his hits at LIGHT SPEED. So your point is kinda moot. zoom was moving at light speed when he was utterly pummeling dianna. there is absolutely nothing to indicate he was moving at c when she lassoed him. nothing.

Omega Vision
so with this statement quicksilver can move at Light speed?
facepalm

galactusischere
Reality manipulation? Post them.
not to a high degree.
but he has created beings stronger than 10 humans.

Zeuodin
No its not when Zoom was whipping her a**. She didnt react to zoom, she caught him off guard. She was getting punched around the world from zoom, it was a none fight. Wonder woman is a master strategist, along with Superman, let her fight the same zoom flash fight, the one that can carry 10 panels of convo in less than a second, she would get crushed.

She didnt keep up with him, she timed her attack just like she does with the flash all the time. So She timed her fight with Superman that was less than two minutes? You know the one where they went to the sun and back and fought. LMAO.

carver9
False. Wonder Woman's shield covers her entire body. her shield is better than anything he can dish out. And he's not fast enough to get around her defenses. She doesn't need TK when she's got that lasso that can end the fight in less than a second. She's already shown she can catch Amazo mid punch. Amazo's Speed and Strength>>>>>>>>>Apocs.

Wasnt that the same amazo that was busy with superman and the rest of the jla and had batman burning at his leg with a laser. I'm not impressed with her catching his punch and that wasnt even fully powered amazo.

Omega Vision
not to a high degree.
but he has created beings stronger than 10 humans.
That's honestly not very impressive considering that Wonder Woman has dealt with Darkseid who was capable of creating a Takion-level being.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>