STRANGE Crossovers in Music Tracks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shutter Control
I'm not sure if I titled it the best way or not. Anyway I noticed something very weird when listening to a song from the Ninja Gaiden 2 soundtrack....very weird indeed. This is intended for any examples one may come across.

Now I know some here may respond saying what the heck are you talking about? I find it not weird in the least. However just considering the following two games, Ninja Gaiden 2 (360) and Dragonball Z Budokai 1 (PS2) have just about no connection between each other and there just so happens to be a mysterious voice that is the same in two tracks, each being in their respective OST's makes one wonder...is one of the composers the same? Could be I guess...anyway...the second is a little louder but the mysterious voice is pretty much the same.

1:33 to 1:388-NfrDcRtoc

00:34 to 00:40icQ4ySVZw7E

SaTsuJiN
hmm.. it appears to be very Zen-like chants

I unfortunately dont know any crossovers.. but this might be similar..

apparently someone found the same exact track but deeper tone for 2 games

Rygar - Wise Man and some random Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hide game for NES
KXWRk2nVn8Y

Shutter Control
I didn't watch the whole thing but LOL @ the split second bit of music at 00:05 of that video. Also, what yo said about the chant thing makes me believe now that both Bandai Namco and Team Ninja got that from something, i.e. Zant or whatever.

SaTsuJiN
yeah thats the area you enter the wise mans lair from.. alot of the rygar themes are pretty great..

also, this is the kind of chanting I'm talking about.. I guess its Zen

ngb9RbqBWWo

oh and dont forget the 'coincidence' of Robert Miles - Children, appearing in rock howards stage theme in Garou... e_e

Shutter Control
Thanks man you rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.