collossus vs juggernaut vs wolverine in a drinking contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
now we know that juggernaut really likes to drink, same thing with wolverine... and colossus is russian so who will be last man standing? this is the drinking gauntlet tell me where do you think each of them will stop if they will, they have 1 minute of resting between each drink here we go

1 glass of beer

another glass of beer

5 glasses of beer

a glass of vodka

3 glasses of vodka

a bottle of vodka

3 bottles of rum

5 bottles of blue lable

10 bottles of vodka

a huge barrel of rum

they run out of booze so they start to drink gasoline

KingD19
Well it would be kind of an infinite stalemate.

Wolverine's healing factor would keep him in the game.

Juggernaut's enchantment would keep him in the game.

Colossus' entirely metal body will keep him in the game.

valtiz
Originally posted by KingD19
Well it would be kind of an infinite stalemate.

Wolverine's healing factor would keep him in the game.

Juggernaut's enchantment would keep him in the game.

Colossus' entirely metal body will keep him in the game.

what if we make it wolv erine without his healing factor, colossus in his human form and cain marko without cyttorak

snoopdogg
Juggernaut would win because he's bigger then Piotr and then Logan.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Juggernaut would win because he's bigger then Piotr and then Logan. wasnt juggs a skinny dude before the gem?

valtiz
well juggernaut was always a huge guy but size doesnt really matter here IMO

KingD19
Juggs was about as muscular, or possibly a bit smaller than Colossus before the gem.

If it's:

Wolverine without HF

Juggs without Cyttorak

And human Colossus....

Colossus takes it, between Americans, Russians, and Canadians, Russians hold liquor better. Plus Pete grew up on a farm, where all there really was was work and drinking.

And size actually does matter when it comes to liquor, the bigger you are, the more you can hold.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by valtiz
now we know that juggernaut really likes to drink, same thing with wolverine... and colossus is russian so who will be last man standing? this is the drinking gauntlet tell me where do you think each of them will stop if they will, they have 1 minute of resting between each drink here we go

1 glass of beer

another glass of beer

5 glasses of beer

a glass of vodka

3 glasses of vodka

a bottle of vodka

3 bottles of rum

5 bottles of blue lable

10 bottles of vodka

a huge barrel of rum

they run out of booze so they start to drink gasoline

Originally posted by valtiz
what if we make it wolv erine without his healing factor, colossus in his human form and cain marko without cyttorak

then all of them die before they're finished drinking...

Priest
i lov blue lable

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
then all of them die before they're finished drinking...

Spider-Man dies before finishing his first beer http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

tkitna
Wolverine has been piss drunk before with his healing factor so I dont think he wins.

Why would Juggernauts enchantment cause him to not get drunk?

Colossus internal body isnt organis as far as I know, so he should win.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by tkitna
Wolverine has been piss drunk before with his healing factor so I dont think he wins.

Why would Juggernauts enchantment cause him to not get drunk?

Colossus internal body isnt organis as far as I know, so he should win. actually he cant even drink since theres no passage way in metal form as it also turns solid metal

Doctor-Alvis
If it's with powers, Juggernaut would win. If for no other reason than he would outlive the other two.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
If it's with powers, Juggernaut would win. If for no other reason than he would outlive the other two. Shut Up... mad

KingD19
Well, since Juggernaut is sustained entirely by crimson energy, I figured beer wouldn't effect him.

And while it's true Colossus does turn metal, it's not a solid chunk, he still has organs and even blood, it's just all metallic. Like his heart is silver, and his blood is silver. So he could still drink, he just wouldn't likely get any effects.

Wei Phoenix
Cain can't get drunk IIRC.

KingD19
That's what I thought.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Shut Up... mad
Hey you. Cut it out.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/don935_photo/captaincomics/freak18.gif

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Spider-Man dies before finishing his first beer http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

Soon you will feel my wrath for your blasphemic post...
http://www.overheardinthesacristy.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/wrath.jpg

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Saving this pic... big grin

Kasper Gutman
A drinking contest without Volstagg? For shame.

nicamarvin
Hey you. Cut it out.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/don935_photo/captaincomics/freak18.gif Sorry....weep

Omega Vision
Hey you. Cut it out.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/don935_photo/captaincomics/freak18.gif
Is that from Freakazoid?

Doctor-Alvis
Sure is.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, since Juggernaut is sustained entirely by crimson energy, I figured beer wouldn't effect him.

And while it's true Colossus does turn metal, it's not a solid chunk, he still has organs and even blood, it's just all metallic. Like his heart is silver, and his blood is silver. So he could still drink, he just wouldn't likely get any effects. But his insides/organs are as hard as his skin, its still metal tho

KingD19
I know his organs and innards are as hard as his skin, you said it like he was just a solid block of metal. I was explaining that his insides don't change, they just all become metal.

FrothByte
you should throw in hercules, conan, and thor

Mshinu
Wolwerine`s healing factor eventually gets too taxed and he passes out. Colossus in metal form doesn`t get drunk but fails because he is unable to force barrels of liquid trough his metal body fast enough to keep up.
The Juggernaut wins, Bit*ch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.