superman w/ captain america's shield vs classic juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
let's assume superman is pretty steamed with juggernaut after a rampage in metropolis. supes catches juggernaut in an empty, unpopulated area outside of town to duke it out.

assume superman is well versed in the legendary shield's properties and the way in which cap wielded it (history books and such)

- if torquasm vo is brought up, make sure it's use is within the bounds of character and so forth.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
let's assume superman is pretty steamed with juggernaut after a rampage in metropolis. supes catches juggernaut in an empty, unpopulated area outside of town to duke it out.

assume superman is well versed in the legendary shield's properties and the way in which cap wielded it (history books and such)

- if torquasm vo is brought up, make sure it's use is within the bounds of character and so forth. Let that Sucker Get Close enough...... cool

WHY? well you see Juggernaut's Durability is in the same level of Primary Adamantium, enchanted Uru, Vibranium, Adamantine....Some people may argue that, but the fact is up to this Point Nobody has being strong enough to put that to the test........its like Why Wolverine will Never cut him and I doubt Supes is up to the test to finaly proove whats more durable.......... evil face

Batman-Prime
Juggernaut can do nothing to hurt Superman, while Superman has all the time he needs. Once Juggs helmet is off, his head will follow.

nicamarvin
Man I was about to make a SuperMan W/ Juggernaut FF vs Darkseid thread....You just Ruined......... mad

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Juggernaut can do nothing to hurt Superman, while Superman has all the time he needs. Once Juggs helmet is off, his head will follow. is TVO thing allowed here?.... confused thats the only way to Beat him...that and BFR

psycho gundam
my main question is what would happen if superman flies at juggernaut pretty fast with the shield in front of him? cap's shield makes the "shadow moon buster" a lot safer, and more importantly repeatable.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
my main question is what would happen if superman flies at juggernaut pretty fast with the shield in front of him? cap's shield makes the "shadow moon buster" a lot safer, and more importantly repeatable. well if Juggernaut its cought off guard supes send him flying out of orbit....... sad BFR

but if Juggernaut its allowed to gather Momentum they will probably clash and the impact will destroy everything around a mile........after the Dust has settle you will se Juggernaut standing and Supes Geting up...the shild will protect him but I don't think Supes its Powerfull enough to push him back.....

and they Can Do this All day long......that is untill Supes Runs out of juce....

Mshinu
Unless supes can BFR Cain will eventually put him down. I don`t see the shield being able to overcome Jugg`s invulnerability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.