HP Doomsday VS Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stan5677
Scenario... Instead of being dropped on Apokolips DD somehow lands on the Korbinite homeworld. DD massacres nearly the entire population of Korbinites. BRB arrives and finds out DD has destroyed his people. Can Bill somehow put down DD?

xJLxKing
Nope

Kris Blaze
This should be easy.

Send him into space.

stan5677
Even with BFR?

Galan007
has bill ever BFR'd an opponent?

OneDumbG0
^ Yes:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/th_BetaRayBill01.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Yes:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/th_BetaRayBill01.jpg nice. thumb up

now on to my next questions: where exactly did bill "repel" uroc to? this is an important point to address because even if doomsday fell victim to such a method of attack, as long as he were able to get back to the battlefield within a reasonable amount of time, it would not be deemed a BFR loss.

secondly, is there proof bill could have still accomplished that feat, had the thors' not been distracting uroc?

and finally, is it 'in character' for bill to BFR his opponent?

Mindship
If Bill can't create an entropy bubble, he loses (permanent BFR aside).

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Galan007
nice. thumb up

now on to my next questions: where exactly did bill "repel" uroc to? this is an important point to address because even if doomsday fell victim to such a method of attack, as long as he were able to get back to the battlefield within a reasonable amount of time, it would not be deemed a BFR loss.

secondly, is there proof bill could have still accomplished that feat, had the thors' not been distracting uroc?

and finally, is it 'in character' for bill to BFR his opponent?

Well, Bill could stand further apart from Doomsday. He doesn't have to be 2 feet within him. Doomsday can't fly, he could never get back from space.

Galan007
^ come again?

OneDumbG0

and finally, is it 'in character' for bill to BFR his opponent? Into the timestream where Zarrko's time machine was travelling. That part of the BFR rule is true... but I wasn't aware H/P Doomsday could fly if he was BFR'ed into space or teleport back through space, time or across dimensions.

Don't know? He definitely took advantage of the distraction they provided though. He has opened a lot of portals through space, time and across dimensions if that helps.

He's BFR'ed himself and his opponent in Omega Flight. shrug

Galan007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Into the timestream where Zarrko's time machine was travelling. That part of the BFR rule is true... but I wasn't aware H/P Doomsday could fly if he was BFR'ed into space or teleport back through space, time or across dimensions.

Don't know? He definitely took advantage of the distraction they provided though. He has opened a lot of portals through space, time and across dimensions if that helps.

He's BFR'ed himself and his opponent in Omega Flight. shrug very nice thumb up... and doomsday cannot traverse through time, and/or dimensions. thus if bill successfully utilized the same type of BFR in this battle, he would certainly win.

bill seemed to make it a point to comment on uroc having been distracted when he pulled off the BFR. that's why i asked.

are you referring to him doing such against the wrecking crew? regardless, from the little bit i know of bill, BFR does not seem to be a tactic he favors in battle (initially, at least.) he seems to prefer duking it out with his opponents first. (please correct me if i am wrong.)

BattleMage
BRB

bbrem123
BRB for the bfr

carver9
Has Doomsday ever face a power level like bill, a power level that can harm even the might galactus and beat someone like star dust to sleep?

I give this to bill more times than not. Bill 7/10 in a fight. If bfring is on, bill could win almost every single time.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
Has Doomsday ever face a power level like bill, a power level that can harm even the might galactus and beat someone like star dust to sleep?

I give this to bill more times than not. Bill 7/10 in a fight. If bfring is on, bill could win almost every single time.
Did someone hit you with a bat today?

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Did someone hit you with a bat today?

LOL, you can say that, I just got off of work. Can you please answer the questions though; I wasnt looking for insults.

xJLxKing
Superman with Motherbox easily lost to HP Doomsday. DD was laughing off his hits, and you think BRB is going to do something. Then you bring up the fact that BRB fought Galactus. Are you forgeting that Galactus was dying was starving. He was attacked by a huge armada and BRB who was hating him for the death of his people. Not to mention, BRB easily lost to SS who is but a mere herald to Galactus. Fact is, BRB fought Galactus by destroying the planet he was going to consume. It doesn't mean Gal<BRB

Kris Blaze
Superman with Motherbox easily lost to HP Doomsday. DD was laughing off his hits.
Doomsday was almost laughing as he died. Laughing for a creature like that doesn't mean he's having an easy time, seeing as he can barely talk. A lot of people laugh when they're insecure. Laughing did in no way indicate that he was superior to Superman. Kal being unconscious did smile

That argument is a bit weak.

carver9
Superman with Motherbox easily lost to HP Doomsday. DD was laughing off his hits, and you think BRB is going to do something. Then you bring up the fact that BRB fought Galactus. Are you forgeting that Galactus was dying was starving. He was attacked by a huge armada and BRB who was hating him for the death of his people. Not to mention, BRB easily lost to SS who is but a mere herald to Galactus. Fact is, BRB fought Galactus by destroying the planet he was going to consume. It doesn't mean Gal<BRB

I'm not talking about that instance, I'm talking about when brb shot through galactus with a blast, putting a hole in him.

That superman that doomsday fought was weakened in the beginning before he received the mother box. He received the mother box as an amp to increase his strength back to normal levels. Hell, Superman faired better when his powers came back than what he did with the mother box. He wasnt amped, he was equiped, big difference unless you have something stating that he was more powerful than his fully powered self.

You bring up brb losing to silver surfer, a guy that fought alongside Galactus against tenebrous and aegis. A guy that took a full on punch from tenebrous, and was still contious. From surfers recent showings, he should mud stomp doomsday, the guy is completely invulnerable and possess any power that he thinks of.

Blanket
When did BRB blast a hole through Galactus?

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
When did BRB blast a hole through Galactus?

Here ya go

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8775/stormbreaker0119bz0.jpg

Blanket
I can't see that, but I'm assuming it's when BRB put a tiny hole in Galactus' armor...

carver9
I can't see that, but I'm assuming it's when BRB put a tiny hole in Galactus' armor...

And since galactus durability is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Doomsday (he got simmered from a blast from imperex who would never be able to do that to galactus in one blast) then thats feat enough to make me realize that doomsday should EXPLODE from the same shot.

Blanket
And since galactus durability is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Doomsday (he got simmered from a blast from imperex who would never be able to do that to galactus in one blast) then thats feat enough to make me realize that doomsday should EXPLODE from the same shot. That was not a blast, and that was not a hole through Galactus.

Hell, that wasn't even Galactus he put a hole in... it was his armor.

Just wondering about that part is all Carvdoggy. smile

xJLxKing
LMFAO at his logic

carver9
That was not a blast, and that was not a hole through Galactus.

Hell, that wasn't even Galactus he put a hole in... it was his armor.

Just wondering about that part is all Carvdoggy. smile

I know it was galactus armor, the same armor that thor hit the godblast with and sent galactus fleeing (it was mentioned in the story).

That feat alone would kill doomsday.

Blanket
I know it was galactus armor, the same armor that thor hit the godblast with and sent galactus fleeing (it was mentioned in the story).

That feat alone would kill doomsday. I have absolutely no idea what that has to do with anything mentioned in this thread.

carver9
I have absolutely no idea what that has to do with anything mentioned in this thread.

That the same blast that brb hit galactus with would FLOOR doomsday.

Blanket
That the same blast that brb hit galactus with would FLOOR doomsday. Because Thor hit Galactus with a Godblast and sent him fleeing?

carver9
Because Thor hit Galactus with a Godblast and sent him fleeing?

Unless you are saying doomsday durability>galactus armor.

xJLxKing
Can you prove otherwise?

carver9
Can you prove otherwise?

I sure can, doomsday get crisped by one blast from imperex. Thats proof enough.

Blanket
Unless you are saying doomsday durability>galactus armor. What I'm actually wondering is what the shit Thor G-Blast has to do with anything to do with anything.

carver9
And lets not even mention what attacks galactus armor has withstood. Attacks from mephisto, solar system destroying attacks, attacks from tenebrous, full powered surfer, attacks from celestials, the list goes on.

carver9
What I'm actually wondering is what the shit Thor G-Blast has to do with anything to do with anything.

Was thor god blast shown in the scan that I put up, I said that brb brought up that he thor hit galactus with the same blast and damaged him.

xJLxKing
I sure can, doomsday get crisped by one blast from imperex. Thats proof enough.
So Galactus Armor>HP's Durability because another DD died to an attack IMperiex used? thumb up thumb up Nice logic!!

Blanket
And lets not even mention what attacks galactus armor has withstood. Attacks from mephisto, solar system destroying attacks, attacks from tenebrous, full powered surfer, attacks from celestials, the list goes on. And a lot of those attacks damaged him... BRB only managed to put a small hole in the armor of a Galactus that was of the biggest we've ever seen.

xJLxKing
Was thor god blast shown in the scan that I put up, I said that brb brought up that he thor hit galactus with the same blast and damaged him.
God Blast is stronger then what BRB did. Just because they bought accomplished it doesn't mean they are on the same level. If so believe they are, then you are clearly mistaken. After all, Thor>BRB, or are you going to shout out Jobber Aura??

Blanket
Was thor god blast shown in the scan that I put up, I said that brb brought up that he thor hit galactus with the same blast and damaged him. I can't even see 'your' scan, but what I do remember is that no names were stated...

And the Thor God Blast STILL has nothing to do with anything!

carver9
And a lot of those attacks damaged him... BRB only managed to put a small hole in the armor of a Galactus that was of the biggest we've ever seen.

So you think doomsday can tank that blast?

Blanket
So you think doomsday can tank that blast? So you think you can put words in my mouth?

Galan007
So you think you can put words in my mouth? should he have tried.... something else? naughty

carver9
So Galactus Armor>HP's Durability because another DD died to an attack IMperiex used? thumb up thumb up Nice logic!!

I dont have to use that logic but I know one thing, Doomsday isnt CLOSE to having any kind of durability on the level of galactus armor. Galactus armor shrugging off a solar system destroying blast is proof enough that the armor is>>>>>doomsday.

I'm also pretty sure that one blast from Imperex wont shred galactus armor like it did doomsday. I'm also pretty sure that Galactus armor can stand up to assaults from Superman or any other jl members.

xJLxKing
I dont have to use that logic but I know one thing, Doomsday isnt CLOSE to having any kind of durability on the level of galactus armor. Galactus armor shrugging off a solar system destroying blast is proof enough that the armor is>>>>>doomsday.

I'm also pretty sure that one blast from Imperex wont shred galactus armor like it did doomsday. I'm also pretty sure that Galactus armor can stand up to assaults from Superman or any other jl members.
Superman shrugged off a solar system blast. That's not good enough. More please, I also would like to see that scan.

iceman24567
should he have tried.... something else? naughty laughing

carver9
God Blast is stronger then what BRB did. Just because they bought accomplished it doesn't mean they are on the same level. If so believe they are, then you are clearly mistaken. After all, Thor>BRB, or are you going to shout out Jobber Aura??

I never said that brb is equal to thor but what I DID say is that it was brought up that thor hit galactus with the same blast and damaged him. Thor would beat brb just like he'll be doomsday. Thor fight people like doomsday on a regular basis and win and brb packs enough power to kill doomsday unless you are saying that doomsday can survive attacks that a universal threat couldnt survive from a all out brb?

carver9
Superman shrugged off a solar system blast. That's not good enough. More please, I also would like to see that scan.

You would like to see a scan of galactus shrugging off a solar system destroying blast? confused

By the way, how about YOU show me that scan of superman shrugging off a solar system destroying blast.

Zeuodin
NO one could beat H/P DD. He could shrug off Chronal blast, Amped Superman, Omegas, etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zeuodin
NO one could beat H/P DD. He could shrug off Chronal blast, Amped Superman, Omegas, etc. Imperiex beat him. He was beaten in hp. He was beaten in dd wars. Brb wins here.

carver9
NO one could beat H/P DD. He could shrug off Chronal blast, Amped Superman, Omegas, etc.

Superman wasnt amped and doomsday never tanked a power on someone like brb level. Show me Doomsday tanking planet destroying punches (and please dont say superman or wonder woman punches bc they have yet to prove that they can even destroy a moon with a single punch).

The omegas killed him.

Everything about Doomsday is speculation and hyperbole.

Kris Blaze
He did not shrug off a Chronal Blast no expression

And the omegas killed him.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

And the omegas killed him. he did render waverider unable to control his own energies

no proof of that.

Kris Blaze
he did render waverider unable to control his own energies

no proof of that.

No shit. It ain't shrugging off a chronal blast. Waverider wasn't blasting him with energy, but doing something completely different.

When another Author later described how Doomsday become immune to things that killed him, there was a picture of that incident. But you can be superanal-man all you want, and I'll go with "he did not shrug it off" as Nv...Zueodin claimed earlier on.

Galan007
No shit. It ain't shrugging off a chronal blast. Waverider wasn't blasting him with energy, but doing something completely different.

and I'll go with "he did not shrug it off" as Nv...Zueodin claimed earlier on. DD showed immunity to, and subsequently defenses against, waverider's *chronal* energies. thus if DD was already immune to waverider's energies as a whole, what more do you think a direct chronal blast from him would have done?

i agree with that much.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That was showing all of DD conflicts not all the times he died. There is zero proof that the Omegas killed DD

Batman-Prime

So BRB's blast = SolarSytembuster > Imperiex, Superman and the JL? WoW

Zeuodin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
That was showing all of DD conflicts not all the times he died. There is zero proof that the Omegas killed DD
No. That isn't what the panel said. Every panel that was shown was when he died. So why would they stick one arbitrary conflict in there where all of the others showed when he died. That makes NO SENSE what so ever.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No. That isn't what the panel said. Every panel that was shown was when he died. So why would they stick one arbitrary conflict in there where all of the others showed when he died. That makes NO SENSE what so ever.

Well he happened to die a lot in his history. There was NOTHING EVER STATED ON PANEL that the Omegas killed DD. Not once was it even implied let alone stated. Yet your using something that shows a variety of conflicts/appearances as proof he died. Sorry that is pure speculation on your part. The other times he was killed.. guess what it showed hiim being killed, said he was killed and showed him coming back. Further proof is how quickly DD came back.. all the other times he NEVER came back that quickly. As I said pure speculation on your part and it was never ever stated or implied he got killed by the Omegas.

kevdude

So hes never had any conflicts with anyone else but those 3?? I guess DD better get another name cause it surely does not fit him, and Darkseid being so shocked to see him must have been not as shocking as you believe, because DS could not believe someone could return, who is right, you or the story?? whistle

Zeuodin
Well he happened to die a lot in his history. There was NOTHING EVER STATED ON PANEL that the Omegas killed DD. Not once was it even implied let alone stated. Yet your using something that shows a variety of conflicts/appearances as proof he died. Sorry that is pure speculation on your part. The other times he was killed.. guess what it showed hiim being killed, said he was killed and showed him coming back. Further proof is how quickly DD came back.. all the other times he NEVER came back that quickly. As I said pure speculation on your part and it was never ever stated or implied he got killed by the Omegas. Cept DS said on panel that it is true, you are beyond death, Or something like that.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
So BRB's blast = SolarSytembuster > Imperiex, Superman and the JL? WoW

What are you talking about, read everything that was said before responding to my post.

By the way, brb power out put >anyone on the jla.

carver9
except maybe orion.

Zeuodin
What are you talking about, read everything that was said before responding to my post.

No. Kyle Or Hal can out put more power than BRB. Hell Superman can. Zatanna Can. Dr. Fate Can. Firestorm can. etc.

iceman24567
except maybe orion.
Wrong
No. Kyle Or Hal can out put more power than BRB. Hell Superman can. Zatanna Can. Dr. Fate Can. Firestorm can. etc. This

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wrong
This You are backing up an incorrect statement.

And the omegas killed him. The omega's never killed him. Not once did he ever rez himself moments later.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are backing up an incorrect statement.

The omega's never killed him. Not once did he ever rez himself moments later.
never once was he killed so fast either. maybe the speed of the death goes hand in hand with the speed of the resurrection.

quanchi112
never once was he killed so fast either. maybe the speed of the death goes hand in hand with the speed of the resurrection. If you choose to believe he died then you ignore his past rezzes. I tend to look at each and every solution logically not by a biased point of view.

comicfan11
HP Doomsday

Zeuodin
Originally posted by quanchi112
If you choose to believe he died then you ignore his past rezzes. I tend to look at each and every solution logically not by a biased point of view. i choose to look at what was written. DS said it's true, you are beyond death. Then later on in a countdown book, it shows all the times DD had been killed. You would be the one, it seems is biased.

iceman24567
i choose to look at what was written. DS said it's true, you are beyond death. Then later on in a countdown book, it shows all the times DD had been killed. You would be the one, it seems is biased. thumb up

quanchi112
i choose to look at what was written. DS said it's true, you are beyond death. Then later on in a countdown book, it shows all the times DD had been killed. You would be the one, it seems is biased. Because his omega's didn't kill him. That's why he stated as much. We later saw Imperiex easily kill him. He didn't come back moments later. You misinterpreted the bio.

Batman-Prime
The OE erased DD from existence, that's what it does. He came back. This is killing in some way but not as nasty or bloody. Regenerating after being "killed" might take longer then "existing" again whistle

Batman-Prime

I did, unfortunatly stick out tongue, thats what you post seemed to imply.
Blast went thru Galactus armor wtpwn11!! imperiex can't do that lolwtf11!! and no one from JL can!

Or let's see:

And lets not even mention what attacks galactus armor has withstood. Attacks from mephisto, solar system destroying attacks, attacks from tenebrous, full powered surfer, attacks from celestials, the list goes on.

I'm not talking about that instance, I'm talking about when brb shot through galactus with a blast, putting a hole in him.

no expression So, your "reasoning" sounds like:

BRB Blast > Solar System destroying Attacks, Celestial Attacks, Imperiexs blast, Supermans assaults, JL assaults.

Because it damaged Galactus Armor whistle
Maybe you should read your posts yourself. no expression

Galan007
Well he happened to die a lot in his history. There was NOTHING EVER STATED ON PANEL that the Omegas killed DD. Not once was it even implied let alone stated. Yet your using something that shows a variety of conflicts/appearances as proof he died. Sorry that is pure speculation on your part. The other times he was killed.. guess what it showed hiim being killed, said he was killed and showed him coming back. Further proof is how quickly DD came back.. all the other times he NEVER came back that quickly. As I said pure speculation on your part and it was never ever stated or implied he got killed by the Omegas. thumb up
---
and since it's the topic of discussion, here's the entire instance:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8640/dd1m.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3461/dd2m.jpg
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8875/dd3k.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2843/dd4w.jpg
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7909/dd5c.jpg

from what i can see in the scans, the omega beams simply pushed doomsday into a nearby structure. colliding with said structure caused it to collapse, subsequently burring doomsday in the resulting rubble. darkseid then has a few-sentence-long monologue, before using his beams to slag said rubble on top of doomsday. doomsday then busts out of this makeshift 'prison' and four-shots darkseid, ftw.

in short: there was absolutely nothing indicative of doomsday 'dying' in the above instance. nothing. nada. zip. zilch.

iceman24567
Except Darkseid saying he died

carver9
I did, unfortunatly stick out tongue, thats what you post seemed to imply.
Blast went thru Galactus armor wtpwn11!! imperiex can't do that lolwtf11!! and no one from JL can!

Or let's see:

no expression So, your "reasoning" sounds like:

BRB Blast > Solar System destroying Attacks, Celestial Attacks, Imperiexs blast, Supermans assaults, JL assaults.

Because it damaged Galactus Armor whistle
Maybe you should read your posts yourself. no expression

So the blast that Imperex used on Doomsday was a univere or solar system destroying blast?

Zeuodin
thumb up
---
and since it's the topic of discussion, here's the entire instance:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8640/dd1m.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3461/dd2m.jpg
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8875/dd3k.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2843/dd4w.jpg
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7909/dd5c.jpg

from what i can see in the scans, the omega beams simply pushed doomsday into a nearby structure. colliding with said structure caused it to collapse, subsequently burring doomsday in the resulting rubble. darkseid then has a few-sentence-long monologue, before using his beams to slag said rubble on top of doomsday. doomsday then busts out of this makeshift 'prison' and four-shots darkseid, ftw.

in short: there was absolutely nothing indicative of doomsday 'dying' in the above instance. nothing. nada. zip. zilch. Cept Doomsday Never stops fighting. Never slows down. he is a killing machine. he doesn't tire. So why all the time for a speech? We already know a building and some rubble on Doomsday is Nothing. He busted out of tuffer stuff while being tied in DOS. Scans without context of history of the character are misleading and often for simple to the simple.

Batman-Prime
Omega Beams? Hmm.

kevdude
Except Darkseid saying he died

Indeed, that's why he was so surprised he returned, hes beyond death. Context people...

Batman-Prime
So the blast that Imperex used on Doomsday was a univere or solar system destroying blast?

laughing out loud

A cheap tactic to change the subject.

So please explain me your quotes first. I couldn't understand your reasoning. How powerful is BRBs blast now?

Galan007
Except Darkseid saying he died if darkseid saying doomsday must have died, just before being shit stomped by him is the best proof you have, then you may want to rethink your argument.

Cept Doomsday Never stops fighting. Never slows down. he is a killing machine. he doesn't tire. So why all the time for a speech? We already know a building and some rubble on Doomsday is Nothing. He busted out of tuffer stuff while being tied in DOS. Scans without context of history of the character are misleading and often for simple to the simple. it's certainly possible the omega beams harmed doomsday (hence his initial delay in owning darky.) however, nothing indicates doomsday having 'died'.

iceman24567
if darkseid saying doomsday died, just before being shit stomped by him is the best proof you have, then you may want to rethink your argument.

it's certainly possible the omega beams harmed doomsday (hence the initial delay in owning darky.) however, nothing indicates doomsday having 'died'. I never had a argument i was just pointing out you saying "there was absolutely nothing indicative of doomsday 'dying' in the above instance. nothing. nada. zip. zilch" isn't exactly 100% true now is it?

Batman-Prime
I'm now quite confused. What was more powerful the OE or the OB. Because one could definetly erase you from existance, there was a difference between those two, wasn't it? embarrasment

comicfan11
The bio of doomsday in Countdown 15 states that DD died from DS.

Nothing disputable about this

http://dccomics.com/dcu/heroes_and_villains/?hv=origin_stories/doomsday&p=2

If DS didn't kill him that means that neither Imperiex who turned him to a skeleton killed him.

In short DD died even for a moment when he fought DS

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by comicfan11

If DS didn't kill him that means that neither Imperiex who turned him to a skeleton killed him.

In short DD died even for a moment when he fought DS

Hm, it doesn't matter if DS killed him or not. As DS is > BRB. And the OE > BRBs or Thors Godblast.

BRB wins via bfr, without bfr he goes down.

Galan007
I never had a argument i was just pointing out you saying "there was absolutely nothing indicative of doomsday 'dying' in the above instance. nothing. nada. zip. zilch" isn't exactly 100% true now is it? a random comment made by darkseid, just before doomsday burst out of the rubble and owned him, is hardly passable as 'proof'. if anything it was the writers pointing out to us readers: "hey, darkseid thinks this, but it's really that."

iceman24567
I don't think it was just some random comment though

Zeuodin

In short DD died even for a moment when he fought DS Interesting to note that thankfully superman returned from death, as would doomsday again and again are actually describing him coming from death in each panel. He died at the hands of the Omegas.

iceman24567
That scan can be interpreted in different ways.

Zeuodin
That scan can be interpreted in different ways. I dont see how since the only scans that are shown are the one's where he dies.

Omega Vision
if darkseid saying doomsday must have died, just before being shit stomped by him is the best proof you have, then you may want to rethink your argument.

it's certainly possible the omega beams harmed doomsday (hence his initial delay in owning darky.) however, nothing indicates doomsday having 'died'.
What Zeuodin is saying is that it makes no sense that DD would be down long enough for a guy like Darkseid to believe him to be dead if he wasn't either dead or temporarily crippled/paralyzed/what-have-you.
Darkseid would know if he had killed him or not. Have you ever seen Darkseid let up an attack of the OE unless the target is neutralized or there's outside interference? No, never.

Zeuodin
if darkseid saying doomsday must have died, just before being shit stomped by him is the best proof you have, then you may want to rethink your argument.

it's certainly possible the omega beams harmed doomsday (hence his initial delay in owning darky.) however, nothing indicates doomsday having 'died'.

He certainly did get sucker punched or caught off Gaurd. Shit stomped would be if they met heads up. That never happened.

carver9
laughing out loud

A cheap tactic to change the subject.

So please explain me your quotes first. I couldn't understand your reasoning. How powerful is BRBs blast now?

Powerful enough to blast a hole in galactus armor which is >>>>>>>doomsday durability.

Zeuodin
Powerful enough to blast a hole in galactus armor which is >>>>>>>doomsday durability.

How strong is Galactus's Armor? Does it change with his state of hunger?

carver9
Hm, it doesn't matter if DS killed him or not. As DS is > BRB. And the OE > BRBs or Thors Godblast.

BRB wins via bfr, without bfr he goes down.

You might want to look for the reason Darkseid was even brought up and without bfr Beta ray bill still wins since he pack enough power to down doomsday.

Galan007
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What Zeuodin is saying is that it makes no sense that DD would be down long enough for a guy like Darkseid to believe him to be dead if he wasn't either dead or temporarily crippled/paralyzed/what-have-you.
Darkseid would know if he had killed him or not. Have you ever seen Darkseid let up an attack of the OE unless the target is neutralized or there's outside interference? No, never. darkseid blasted doomsday once, which resulted in him being burried under some rubble. the second blast merely slagged said rubble over doomsday. darkseid then let up.

i'm sure the OB did some damage to doomsday, but i still maintain that he did not 'die' (or at least nothing indicates such.) if you remember: death/resurrection was no longer a prerequisite for doomsday evolving during H/P (evolving beyond waverider's chronal energies without dying is a prime example.)

iceman24567
Anyways Bill wins with bfr without DD wrecks him

carver9
How strong is Galactus's Armor? Does it change with his state of hunger?

I dont think galactus change cloths so it would be the same armor that survived attacks from tenebrous, mephisto, the phoenix, ego, celestials, etc...

carver9
Anyways Bill wins with bfr without DD wrecks him

Wrong

iceman24567
Wrong Yes you are as usual.

carver9
Yes you are as usual.

So if I provide some scans of bill power you can show me Doomsday surviving a similar or more powerful assault?

iceman24567
So if I provide some scans of bill power you can show me Doomsday surviving a similar or more powerful assault? I know what Bill is capable of he isn't putting DD down for a majority he gets pummeled like he did against Kurse

carver9
I know what Bill is capable of he isn't putting DD down for a majority he gets pummeled like he did against Kurse

Like I said, Beta ray bill should get the majority if we go by feats and just overrall power.

iceman24567
And like i said DD physically pounds Bill out.

carver9
And like i said DD physically pounds Bill out.

LOL

And what brought you to this conclusion?

iceman24567
LOL

And what brought you to this conclusion? Doomsday physically pounding out two different versions of the Justice League? Pounding out Darkseid with ease. You just need to read more comics son laughing

carver9
Doomsday physically pounding out two different versions of the Justice League? Pounding out Darkseid with ease. You just need to read more comics son laughing

LOL, whatever

And that still dont change the fact that he cant do the same to bill. I can easily bring up bill defeating aestroth, a universal threat by beating her almost to death and ending it with a hammer strike but what did that prove.

Onslaught fought every earth hero but when he had to fight hulk he got defeated. Does that make Hulk>>Every earth hero that fought onslaught

iceman24567
LOL, whatever

And that still dont change the fact that he cant do the same to bill. I can easily bring up bill defeating aestroth, a universal threat by beating her almost to death and ending it with a hammer strike but what did that prove.

Onslaught fought every earth hero but when he had to fight hulk he got defeated. Does that make Hulk>>Every earth hero that fought onslaught None of what you are typing is helping your case you haven't changes my mind in the slightest. Doomsday would physically murder most top tiers imo

KuRuPT Thanosi
That scan can be interpreted in different ways. thumb up

This is hardly what I call proof of anything. Look people, just admit it, it is pure speculation on your guys part that DS killed DD. PERIOD. All the other times DS has been Rez it has taken A LOT longer. First inconsistency. Second... in all his other days it is shown quite clearly by on panel depiction and narration that he was killed and then subsequently resurrected. Yet, in this instance there is NOTHING of the sort. A comment by DS acting like he thought he could/did kill him but he didn't is proof he did and DD resurrected. Nah, sorry not enough there to go on.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Without BFR I think DD would beat BRB for a majority

quanchi112
The OE erased DD from existence, that's what it does. He came back. This is killing in some way but not as nasty or bloody. Regenerating after being "killed" might take longer then "existing" again whistle No, it never killed him. Never once did DD come back to reality so quick after a death. The omega's simply didn't kill him nor did they temporarily erase him.

a random comment made by darkseid, just before doomsday burst out of the rubble and owned him, is hardly passable as 'proof'. if anything it was the writers pointing out to us readers: "hey, darkseid thinks this, but it's really that." thumb up

carver9
None of what you are typing is helping your case you haven't changes my mind in the slightest. Doomsday would physically murder most top tiers imo

Its impossible to change your mind but the abc logic you are using isnt helping.

Maybe this'll help.

This is what ko's Doomsday since he never felt an impact like this during battle.

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/2520/stormbreaker0308io5.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/305/stormbreaker0309dg2.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/624/stormbreaker0310im9.jpg

The fight is done.

But if that doesnt help, hell just do this.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4829/stormbreaker41415fl8.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1236/stormbreaker41617ln0.jpg

If he really want to get nasty, hell do this (and this is asteroth, a universal threat),

http://img98.imageshack.us/i/stormbreaker5204me.jpg/
http://img522.imageshack.us/i/stormbreaker5211ge.jpg/

and this is what kills him PERMANENTLY.

http://img45.imageshack.us/i/stormbreaker522233it.jpg/

Bill wins this physically 7 or 8/10

iceman24567
No thats doesn't help because like i said i know what Bill is capable of DD's durability will tank that then he goes swigging on Bill game over. Doomsday beat Bill physically like Surfer and Kurse did.

Batman-Prime
Its impossible to change your mind but the abc logic you are using isnt helping.

Maybe this'll help.

This is what ko's Doomsday since he never felt an impact like this during battle.

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/2520/stormbreaker0308io5.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/305/stormbreaker0309dg2.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/624/stormbreaker0310im9.jpg

The fight is done.

But if that doesnt help, hell just do this.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4829/stormbreaker41415fl8.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1236/stormbreaker41617ln0.jpg

If he really want to get nasty, hell do this (and this is asteroth, a universal threat),

http://img98.imageshack.us/i/stormbreaker5204me.jpg/
http://img522.imageshack.us/i/stormbreaker5211ge.jpg/

and this is what kills him PERMANENTLY.

http://img45.imageshack.us/i/stormbreaker522233it.jpg/

Bill wins this physically 7 or 8/10

You know. Actually you are right on some points. BRB might be able to kill DD with Stormbreaker. If DD just stands there for some hours and takes what BRB gives. There are more people i see beating DD in this way, means if he just stands and does nothing.

But I though DD is allowed to strike back, and then BRB won't last long. wink

DD Strength > BRB
DD Durability > BRB
DD combat speed > BRB

Supposed he is allowed to fight. In your scenario... let's just say, a statue will never win.

carver9
No thats doesn't help because like i said i know what Bill is capable of DD's durability will tank that then he goes swigging on Bill game over. Doomsday beat Bill physically like Surfer and Kurse did.

Bill was still concious in his battle against Surfer and Doomsday dont have a board that could sneak attack bill in the back on the head.

Kurse>Doomsday so I dont know why you keep bring him up.

Bill beats Doomsday to sleep like Superman did.

iceman24567
No Hp Doomsday and Kurse are around the same level edge to DD thats why i keep bring it up. Superman never beat HP to sleep nobody did and Bill won't either he starts slugging it out and he loses period.

Zeuodin
thumb up

This is hardly what I call proof of anything. Look people, just admit it, it is pure speculation on your guys part that DS killed DD. PERIOD. All the other times DS has been Rez it has taken A LOT longer. First inconsistency. Second... in all his other days it is shown quite clearly by on panel depiction and narration that he was killed and then subsequently resurrected. Yet, in this instance there is NOTHING of the sort. A comment by DS acting like he thought he could/did kill him but he didn't is proof he did and DD resurrected. Nah, sorry not enough there to go on.
and out of all the times you've seen Doomsday, how many times has he ever stopped moving or Killing unless he was dead?

carver9
You know. Actually you are right on some points. BRB might be able to kill DD with Stormbreaker. If DD just stands there for some hours and takes what BRB gives. There are more people i see beating DD in this way, means if he just stands and does nothing.

But I though DD is allowed to strike back, and then BRB won't last long. wink

DD Strength > BRB
DD Durability > BRB
DD combat speed > BRB

Supposed he is allowed to fight. In your scenario... let's just say, a statue will never win.

Someone who is more versatile than doomsday was fighting back when all of this happened. confused

DD strength>BRB. Prove it.
DD Durability>BRB. We are talking about a guy that survived a thunder clap from Galactus without damage. He got squashed like a bug and suffered no injuries. We are talking about a guy that was in the middle of a sun while it was going super nova and felt nothing. We are talking about a guy that didnt suffer not one scratch from two planets destroying on him.

DD combat speed>Bill. Yeah right, Bill hit a fernus wolf 8 times in one second. Bill BLITZED a high herald, star dust. Doomsday speed is debatable since he really dont have any speed feats backing him up. The only thing that he have is one quote from booster gold confused .

comicfan11
thumb up

It's from Countdown 15
It's a sequence of panels of the times DD died.
One of them is with DS.
Another is Imperiex turning him to a skeleton and the other two are with Superman

If you don't see that you're either lying or you are blind.

carver9
No Hp Doomsday and Kurse are around the same level edge to DD thats why i keep bring it up. Superman never beat HP to sleep nobody did and Bill won't either he starts slugging it out and he loses period.

the hammer gives bill the edge that he needs to take dd out.

Zeuodin
Someone who is more versatile than doomsday was fighting back when all of this happened. confused

DD Durability>BRB. We are talking about a guy that survived a thunder clap from Galactus without damage. He got squashed like a bug and suffered no injuries. We are talking about a guy that was in the middle of a sun while it was going super nova and felt nothing. We are talking about a guy that didnt suffer not one scratch from two planets destroying on him.

DD combat speed>Bill. Yeah right, Bill hit a fernus wolf 8 times in one second. Bill BLITZED a high herald, star dust. Doomsday speed is debatable since he really dont have any speed feats backing him up. The only thing that he have is one quote from booster gold confused .
I recall this thread being about H/P Doomsday. Of Course Doomsday had Speed. He was miles away from DS when DS dropped him. He blizted DS from behind before DS could react. And we already know DS has microsecond reaction times.

iceman24567
the hammer gives bill the edge that he needs to take dd out. Not at all he need more than that. HP has the advantage.

Zeuodin
the hammer gives bill the edge that he needs to take dd out. Since when can Bill take out a being that can beat Skyfathers?

carver9
Since when can Bill take out a being that can beat Skyfathers?

When he took out asteroth, a universal threat with his hammer. confused

The scan is posted on the previous page.

carver9
Not at all he need more than that. HP has the advantage.

For someone that you have so much faith in durability wise, he has been killed at least 3 times. confused

Blanket

It's from Countdown 15
It's a sequence of panels of the times DD died.
One of them is with DS.
Another is Imperiex turning him to a skeleton and the other two are with Superman

If you don't see that you're either lying or you are blind. Actually, following this logic, this means that an Imperiex Probe killed Doomsday... because that's what he was shown fighting... Those panels are just there so we can easily see which arc the panel came from.

Zeuodin
Actually, following this logic, this means that an Imperiex Probe killed Doomsday... because that's what he was shown fighting... Those panels are just there so we can easily see which arc the panel came from.
I disagree. The artist couldn't put Imperiex himself in that small panel, you wouldn't be able to see anything.

-Pr-

warned for trolling. you've been flat out proven wrong on several of those points in threads you were an active participant in.

this whole "i'll pretend i forgot the last thread i was in where i made this point and got proven wrong" thing is far too prevalent on KMC and needs to stop.

Zeuodin
For someone that you have so much faith in durability wise, he has been killed at least 3 times. confused
H/P doomsday is the version in question. He had to be killed with entropy or what ever it was in the H/P arch.

Blanket
I disagree. The artist couldn't put Imperiex himself in that small panel, you wouldn't be able to see anything. So he put a panel where the arc could easily be identified (what you disagreed with I think?)... still ruining the theory that all who fought him killed him in the panels...

I'm not sure with what you disagreed with though.

TheKahn
Damn threads are making side with DC too much today. sad
BRB has BFR and that's about it, imo. In every physical category DD just outclasses him.

Thor's godblast might make a dent, but BRB lacks the godly-essence or whatever needed to fuel it.

Zeuodin
So he put a panel where the arc could easily be identified (what you disagreed with I think?)... still ruining the theory that all who fought him killed him in the panels...

I'm not sure with what you disagreed with though.

It was clear to me that the panel showed that DD was killed by the being in the pic. The Imperiex probes where Imperiex. Or like lil extentions of him. Makes no sense to put a giant Imperiex in that lil box.

comicfan11
Actually, following this logic, this means that an Imperiex Probe killed Doomsday... because that's what he was shown fighting... Those panels are just there so we can easily see which arc the panel came from.

That's your opinion.

The text reads differently.

It's about the times DD died and it shows the charatcer that killed him.

Imperiex probes are an extension of Imperiex Prime.
They look the same and more importantly DD died at that battle imediatelly after he and Supes tore through the probes.
It's the same battle.

Plus there's no way that an artist could fit Imperiex Prime in one small panel.

Blanket
It was clear to me that the panel showed that DD was killed by the being in the pic. The Imperiex probes where Imperiex. Or like lil extentions of him. Makes no sense to put a giant Imperiex in that lil box. Right. It makes sense that HP was killed prior to the Darkseid pic, but he was killed after the Imperiex Probe, and after the two Supermans... oh, and it makes sense that the writers thought so hard on a two page bio that you're supposed to take the on panel Imperiex Probe and take it as a metaphorical Imperiex, and assume that killed him!

Maybe it makes no sense because you're making something out of nothing? I mean, listen to your explanations. It involves way too much speculating for this to be an established fact. It's just so gay. smile

darthgoober
Not to mention that there's two images of Supes hitting DD accompanied by the words "Again and Again" kinda implying that if they were all instances of DD dying it would mean that Supes had killed DD twice after DOS(since the DOS scene was already depicted) but before that scan with punches, and to my knowledge he hadn't.

But if I'm wrong about that part then someone feel free to let me know...

Blanket
That's your opinion.

The text reads differently.

It's about the times DD died and it shows the charatcer that killed him.

Imperiex probes are an extension of Imperiex Prime.
They look the same and more importantly DD died at that battle imediatelly after he and Supes tore through the probes.
It's the same battle.

Plus there's no way that an artist could fit Imperiex Prime in one small panel. All your post is, is the post above yours. no expression

At least my 'opinion' is my own.

comicfan11
Originally posted by darthgoober
Not to mention that there's two images of Supes hitting DD accompanied by the words "Again and Again" implying that if they were all instances of DD dying it would mean that Supes had killed DD twice after DOS(since the DOS scene was already depicted) but before that scan with punches, and to my knowledge he hadn't.

But if I'm wrong about that part then someone feel free to let me know...

????

It's not 2 images of Supes.
That's the scene from Infinite Crisis where Kal-El and Kal-L double teamed Doomsday.

comicfan11
All your post is, is the post above yours. no expression

At least my 'opinion' is my own.

Again it's your opinion.

Don't try insults when you can't back up your statements.

darthgoober
????

It's not 2 images of Supes.
That's the scene from Infinite Crisis where Kal-El and Kal-L double teamed Doomsday.
The old Supes had white in his hair, neither of those images of Supes do...

Zeuodin
The old Supes had white in his hair, neither of those images of Supes do... That was so obvious that was when DD was killed by the two Supermen. Are you kidding me lol. the artist forgot to color in the white.

Blanket
Again it's your opinion.

Don't try insults when you can't back up your statements. k. And that's your opinion.

I just responded to your post, so I don't see what the second part is about. And by responded to your post, I mean responded to 'Zeodin's' post.

Zeuodin
k. And that's your opinion.

I just responded to your post, so I don't see what the second part is about. And by responded to your post, I mean responded to 'Zeodin's' post. Wait. How are you responding to his post and responding to mine? I'm confused.

Blanket
Wait. How are you responding to his post and responding to mine? I'm confused. Because his post had the same topics as yours... even use of the same words. Different structure of course, but the exact same none-the-less.

comicfan11
The old Supes had white in his hair, neither of those images of Supes do...

WTF????

That's the scene from Infinite Crisis.
This is a different artist anyway and it's just a depiction of the battle.

By your logic the "again" and "again" quotes from that page each match to on instance that DD died.

So let's see

"Thankfully Superman would return from death" matches with the DoS panel

"As would DD" matches with the Darkseid panel

"Again" matches with the Imperiex panel

"And Again" matches with Infinite Crisis Panel

Blanket
Also, about the Imperiex part, you guys do realize that it's not hard to draw normal sized man, smaller figure, don't you? Hell, they could have even drew the scene in which he died in (big hand, small figure).

So the 'lol, r u stoopid!?!!? it r impozzibal 2 drew dat!!!' aren't exactly true.

Zeuodin
Also, about the Imperiex part, you guys do realize that it's not hard to draw normal sized man, smaller figure, don't you? Hell, they could have even drew the scene in which he died in (big hand, small figure).

So the 'lol, r u stoopid!?!!? it r impozzibal 2 drew dat!!!' aren't exactly true. It was so obvious to everyone it was showing that he died at Imperiex's hand.

Blanket
It was so obvious to everyone it was showing that he died at Imperiex's hand. By showing Doomsday about to run through an Imperiex Probe?

Zeuodin
By showing Doomsday about to run through an Imperiex Probe? They didn't show Doomsday getting killed by the Omegas either but it's pretty clear. DS even states in H/P that he's going to fire the Omegas point blank this time to kill DD permantly. Or something like that. So it's obvious DD died the first time and got back up.

Blanket
They didn't show Doomsday getting killed by the Omegas either but it's pretty clear. DS even states in H/P that he's going to fire the Omegas point blank this time to kill DD permantly. Or something like that. So it's obvious DD died the first time and got back up. You see, the problem with using that logic, is I don't believe that panel backs up anything other than he died in the arcs shown.

Also, about the Darkseid comment, at least he was shown fighting Darkseid, not a character he ran through with power it would take to rip through paper.

Also, if I had a nipple for everytime someone said they were going to kill someone in comics...
I'm sure you're quite in touch with the Odin/Thanos fight. 'Omnipotent' Odin thought Thanos was out. Thanos was not. Following your logic, Thanos was completely defeated and then suddenly got up...
Surfer said a warning shot would have killed Thor, and thought he did. Galactus thought he killed Warlock, etc. It's no proof of anything other than ego.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>