Wolverine and Sabretooth (Adamantium) vs 50 Bruce Waynes (street clothes, no gadgets)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
All are bloodlusted and going for the kill, CIS is off as well. The teams cooperate with their teammates. No Batgod kick.

Scenario 1: In a Jungle. (daytime)
Scenario 2: In the City. (nighttime)
Scenario 3: In the Danger Room. Can't use any machines, but can pick up stuff off of the ground and attack with it.
Scenario 4: In the JL watchtower. Can't use any machines, but can pick up stuff off of the ground and attack with that.

Who wins this? Bruce Wayne has no equipment of any kind except street clothes. (Shoes, shirt, socks, belt).

Discuss.

JakeTheBank
The Bruces merge into MEGA WAYNE.

In all seriousness though, I don't know if 50 Waynes with no equipment of any kind could put down a bloodlusted Logan and Creed.

Tha C-Master
So the number advantage would be nullified in your opinion? Do you think they wouldn't be able to do sufficient damage?

Battlehammer
can the batmans pick stuff or uses anything, because the vioce comands for the JSL tower a lone would be deadly

Bouboumaster
1- Wolverine / Creed stomps
2- I lean toward Wolverine and Creed
3- see number 2
4- Spite in Wayne's favor

JakeTheBank
Well, not really. I mean, Logan and Creed have the adamantium skeletons, which will definetly cushion against blows from them, right? To say nothing of their durability and healing factors. The lethality of a bloodlusted Wolvie/Sabretooth team is more than what 50 Waynes could hope to accomplish without gear in my opinion, though I could be wrong.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, not really. I mean, Logan and Creed have the adamantium skeletons, which will definetly cushion against blows from them, right? To say nothing of their durability and healing factors. The lethality of a bloodlusted Wolvie/Sabretooth team is more than what 50 Waynes could hope to accomplish without gear in my opinion, though I could be wrong. So you are arguing that the 50 Waynes wouldn't have the ability to do sufficient damage? How many would it take?

StiltmanFTW
Over 9000.

Omega Vision
Perhaps they could merge into a hive mind of Batman and mindrape Wolvy and Saby. Otherwise I don't see them winning except perhaps in Scenario 4.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Over 9000.

*Scouter explodes*

TBH, I'm not sure how many Waynes it would take to this match. Essentially, every blow Creed or Logan lands would either be fatal or near-fatal.

Mshinu
Sabes and Wolvie will use the dead bodies to build a defensive wall...

Tha C-Master
So Bruce Wayne has no chance fighting them in any of these scenarios? I'm sure they could hurt them with pressure point strikes at least.

Blanket
Just one Bruce is needed

redhotrash
LOL, this reminds of that famous "Wolverine vs 50 Grizzly bears" post.

TheKahn
Sabertooth and Wolverine would easily win #1 & #2.
#3 & #4 would depend on what exactly was laying on the ground in the Danger Room and Watchtower.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
So you are arguing that the 50 Waynes wouldn't have the ability to do sufficient damage? How many would it take? Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Over 9000.

laughing out loud

thumb up

shiv
All are bloodlusted and going for the kill, CIS is off as well. The teams cooperate with their teammates. No Batgod kick.

Scenario 1: In a Jungle. (daytime)
Scenario 2: In the City. (nighttime)
Scenario 3: In the Danger Room. Can't use any machines, but can pick up stuff off of the ground and attack with it.
Scenario 4: In the JL watchtower. Can't use any machines, but can pick up stuff off of the ground and attack with that.

Who wins this? Bruce Wayne has no equipment of any kind except street clothes. (Shoes, shirt, socks, belt).

Discuss.

So The Class 50^ strength BatSquad have

100 shoerangs
100 shirts and jeans to assemble batropes
50 belts to make ranged lassoo weapons
and 100 smelly socks to choke the canadians to death

Spite Against Canadians.

Zeuodin
50 Dead Bruces.

SamZED
I know ST and Wolverine would win but for some reason I dont think its gonna be an average massacre with Creed and Logan slicing through the crowd. I mean its 50 Bruce Waynes, each has the speed, skill and reflexes of the friggin batman, each and everyone of them can avoid SOME of the attacks. ST and Wolvie take it but it wont be as easy as some people say.

Slaanesh
Wolverine and Sabretooth stomp in all Scenario..

Tha C-Master
That was actually 1,000,000 Grizzlies redhotrash. laughing

Originally posted by shiv
So The Class 50^ strength BatSquad have

100 shoerangs
100 shirts and jeans to assemble batropes
50 belts to make ranged lassoo weapons
and 100 smelly socks to choke the canadians to death

Spite Against Canadians. I was wondering if someone was going to mention Bruce's cunning and utility of his belt and other clothing apparel.

I also think they could use the city very well. Bruce is a ninja himself also.

Kasper Gutman
There would be some cut up or dead Bruces but 25 amazingly fit world class fighters would be enough to hold down Wolverine. Maybe 25 is enough to overpower Sabretooth but I doubt that personally. His higher strength helps him here. Obviously I'm picturing this as a Matrix 2 type enmass fight. So even without weapons, enough Bruces holding them down could render them unconscious using positional asphyxia.

On the other hand, Sabretooth is just strong enough to fling Bruces around so I see a split on the outcomes.

shiv
Bruce doesn't have adamantium to slow him down

Juk3n
overwhelming numbers start to mean less and less the further you go when dealing with people with battlefield regeneration. 50 bruces sure sounds intimidating, until you factor in the facts, it WONT be 25 bruces attacking all at the same time, no space, at the most it'd be 3-4 per mutant, with no gear and no weapons. Dodging a super human opponent like Sabretooth 1v1 is hard enough, doing it with 3 other guys next to you, all trying to dodge aswell is laughable.

Mutants win.

shiv
So A Master Ninja who can dodge bullets and pick Green Arrow's Aroowheads out of the air with his back turned, and who moves too fast for digital cameras to capture a solid shot is suddenly going to make like elmer fudd and move like a snail with rigor motris?

Battlehammer
So A Master Ninja who can dodge bullets and pick Green Arrow's Aroowheads out of the air with his back turned, and who moves too fast for digital cameras to capture a solid shot is suddenly going to make like elmer fudd and move like a snail with rigor motris?
You do realize both Wolverine and Sabre-tooth are faster then Batman right? And what worse as some one above state, it makes it pretty hard to dodge when you have people in your way.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
You do realize both Wolverine and Sabre-tooth are faster then Batman right? And what worse as some one above state, it makes it pretty hard to dodge when you have people in your way. you do realize bruce wayne is far smarter than wolverine and sabretooth and far more skilled right?

50 of them will win, although a few might get killed

10 bruce waynes can def beat wolverine

and 40 can take down sabretooth

these aren't hand ninjas

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
you do realize bruce wayne is far smarter than wolverine and sabretooth and far more skilled right?

50 of them will win, although a few might get killed

10 bruce waynes can def beat wolverine

and 40 can take down sabretooth

these aren't hand ninjas
Being smarter won't matter in a melee fight, unless wolverine and sabre-tooth had rhino intellect. Far more skilled? are you kidding me prove it. You cant even prove he more skilled then wolverine let a lone far more skilled you fanboy.

I never said wolverine and sabre-tooth win. so tell me that matters very little. I find it funny you assume wolverine and sabre-tooth are going to openly brawl with the bat squad, that is extremely unlikely given the scenerio's.

Starscream M
Being smarter won't matter in a melee fight, unless wolverine and sabre-tooth had rhino intellect. Far more skilled? are you kidding me prove it. You cant even prove he more skilled then wolverine let a lone far more skilled you fanboy.

I never said wolverine and sabre-tooth win. so tell me that matters very little. I find it funny you assume wolverine and sabre-tooth are going to openly brawl with the bat squad, that is extremely unlikely given the scenerio's.

smarter does matter...even in a 1 on 1 fight.

but here, bruce has 49 teammates...so being smarter is even more useful.

they can form tactics, exploit the environment, etc.

I've already debated you on batman being more skillful than logan before...he is more skilled because he NEEDS to be. he can't afford to be shot or stabbed.

So who do you think wins?

Battlehammer
smarter does matter...even in a 1 on 1 fight.

but here, bruce has 49 teammates...so being smarter is even more useful.

they can form tactics, exploit the environment, etc.

I've already debated you on batman being more skillful than logan before...he is more skilled because he NEEDS to be. he can't afford to be shot or stabbed.

So who do you think wins?
No it really doesent, have you ever seen UFC fighters? some of them are dumb as hell, but they beat the shit out of even the smartest guys. Being smarter is not going to matter. Unless the person has almost no intellect, it not coming into play. what batman gunna some how out smart them? how is that agin?

No it really isent, what does having more people and beign smarter going to achieve?

Wolverien and sabre-tooth can do the same thing and will.

Because one needs to dodge more does not make them more skilled. Again you are unable to prove batmans more skilled what a shocker. Ronin, shatter star ect. needs to dodge more to i guess there also more skilled then wolverine right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
btw, battlehammer, did you read xforce annual?

I think logan's strength is closer to 800lbs than the ridiculous 2 tons you claim

FrothByte
yes 10 batmans will be able to hold down wolvi, but everytime they come close some of them will be cut down... and in the end it would be very hard to keep wolvi down. same thing for sabes, just multiplied by 10.

Battlehammer
btw, battlehammer, did you read xforce annual?

I think logan's strength is closer to 800lbs than the ridiculous 2 tons you claim
yes and?

No it certainly is not. He consistently displays 2 ton strength. Even in x-men origins wolverine he was shown to over power 20 men.

Starscream M
yes and?

he is shown to be pretty weak in it

after he picked up the guy, he said "serves you right for being so damn heavy"

logan struggled with a guy who weighs no more than 250 lbs lol

Battlehammer
he is shown to be pretty weak in it

after he picked up the guy, he said "serves you right for being so damn heavy"

logan struggled with a guy who weighs no more than 250 lbs lol
Not really.

Yea so one instances that contradicts his entire history not take precedences over his entire history? yea that makes sense.

Not really he used the guy as a weapon and was swinging him around bashing guy after guy sending three at a time into the air.........

Battlehammer
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9413/wfc21017.th.jpg http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7264/wfc21020.th.jpg

Starscream M
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9413/wfc21017.th.jpg http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7264/wfc21020.th.jpg lol

I read that PIS garbage

didn't think you'd stoop so low to use it

so I guess Wolverine now as strong as Rhino roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
lol

I read that PIS garbage

didn't think you'd stoop so low to use it

so I guess Wolverine now as strong as Rhino roll eyes (sarcastic)
How is that pis?

amd yet you stoop so low as to uses one low showing as a way to ignore his entire history?

Why would he have to be as strong as rhino? You do realize wolverien broken, crushed meta before. That far from pis or above he ability to achieve. That roughly 2 ton strength feat. rhino could litterally do that with his fingure.

Starscream M
How is that pis?

amd yet you stoop so low as to uses one low showing as a way to ignore his entire history?

Why would he have to be as strong as rhino? You do realize wolverien broken, crushed meta before. That far from pis or above he ability to achieve. That roughly 2 ton strength feat. rhino could litterally do that with his fingure. uh...he's pushing metal elevator doors like its paper

even spiderman can't do that. spiderman may be able to break the doors, but he can't push them apart like that.

that requires over 20 ton strength.

Battlehammer
uh...he's pushing metal elevator doors like its paper

even spiderman can't do that. spiderman may be able to break the doors, but he can't push them apart like that.

that requires over 20 ton strength.
he pushing the door and crushing them.

are you kidding me spiderman done things far beyond that, dude twisted around tank cannon like it was a toy.

No it wouldent, not even closes.

Battlehammer
Here Wolverine does similar except puts little to no effort into it and these are the danger room's doors.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Strength/UncannyX-Men12203Strength.jpg

not as damage nearly, but there stronger doors and wolverine putting in little to no effort.

FrothByte
Here Wolverine does similar except puts little to no effort into it and these are the danger room's doors.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Strength/UncannyX-Men12203Strength.jpg

not as damage nearly, but there stronger doors and wolverine putting in little to no effort.

I don't know man, he doesn't really seem like he's pushing the doors apart or breaking an entry. looks like he just disabled the lock and opened the doors. but then again, i haven't read that comics.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by FrothByte
I don't know man, he doesn't really seem like he's pushing the doors apart or breaking an entry. looks like he just disabled the lock and opened the doors. but then again, i haven't read that comics.
You can't see him pushing the doors apart and all the cracks in the door from his grip.......

were did you even get disabling the lock?

Tha C-Master
Lol, you two lovebirds... laughing

I try to make these matches as even as possible. I think people aren't giving Batman enough credit, and that is due to the fact that the more numbers a person faces, the more they tend to job.

Bruce isn't going to pile on like some hand ninja. He *is* capable of hurting Sabes and Logan, as he has hurt dense and durable characters before.

Bruce can occupy (not necessarily beat) Creed and Logan one on one, so having them cooperate and fade in and out should give the duo some trouble. However they can kill Wayne with one *good* hit and take his blows, so they have their work cut out for them.

As far as Logan's strength. Yes he has been listed around 800 before and all of that. But I say that he can do more in times of duress like any person can, but if we use that for him it applies to characters like Spiderman who have done over cl50 feats himself.

My take on the issue.

Battlehammer

As far as Logan's strength. Yes he has been listed around 800 before and all of that. But I say that he can do more in times of duress like any person can, but if we use that for him it applies to characters like Spiderman who have done over cl50 feats himself.

My take on the issue.
Thing is he does well beyond 800 pound feats with ease. He lift and thrown objects that weight thousand plus pounds with one arm. Out side one or two hand books he never been stated that his base strength is 800 pounds. On pannel statements of his strength have been superhuman strength or implied superhuman strength nothingless. He consistently shown to be well beyond this with little effort. This aint something new either, he been doing this since day one, his fifth apearance I belive on the x-men he broke shackles that were suposes to be unbreakable, he in one of his first mini's picked up a tree and used it as a baseball bat. These arnt feats of duress theses arm him when he quite calm. His feats while in durass are quite higher. His base strength level based on consistent shown feats is roughly 2 tons. As is spiderman base level is 10 tons. Thats not to say they can't go beyond it in times of durass.

Battlehammer
What I find funny is that people assume Wolverine and sabre-tooth are going to go out in the open and simply brawl with bat squad.

Tha C-Master
I'm not really arguing the matter, just clarifying my stance. They can both go over their listed amounts. And like you said, Parker did do the tank like it's a toy. Strength isn't Wolverine's primary attribute, so I wouldn't worry about everyone's complete take on it too much.

Tha C-Master
What I find funny is that people assume Wolverine and sabre-tooth are going to go out in the open and simply brawl with bat squad. I was hoping they'd use their environments. But they are all really stealthy anyways.

shiv
he pushing the door and crushing them.

facepalm

jeez battlehammer I never thought you'd stoop so low.

First a scan of elevator doors made out of cotton wool.

Followed by a scan of wolverine standing beside an open door.

Honestly. A regular 65 year old woman who exercises regularly can open a closing elevator door. Have you never seen someone put a hand or a foot between the closing doors of an elevator to keep it open for a friend running to join them?

In the Big Cities Elevators And Most Electronic Doors on Subway Cars, Trains and Trams are built with sensors which stop them from closing if an object is between them. They are programmed to slide back when forced

The force needed to open them varies. Sometimes a gentle push does it sometimes its necessary to push them apart with both hands.

Most buildings now have these kind of doors but the sensors detect an object before it reaches the door -most of the time. Sometimes They overheat or jam and have to be pushed gently or with a little force.

The First "scan" is Pure Pis. Metal Doors do not spontaneously contract and warp like that at Room Temperature. Unless they are made out of grease-paper or tinfoil.

Battlehammer
I was hoping they'd use their environments. But they are all really stealthy anyways.
Wolverine and Sabre-tooth are down right monsters when it comes to stealth assaults. The differences between them and Batman is they have superhuman senses which makes it quite hard for anyone to ambush them, but they also both consistently shown to be able to ambush individuals with superhuman senses. They also are quite adapted guerrilla warfare using there speed and stealth to ambush there pray. A perfect example is when Wolverine in enemy of the state breaks free of the mind control and goes ape shit killing countless super villains on shield hellicareerer.

Starscream M
facepalm

nothing battlehammer does surprises me anymore. sadly. erm

Tha C-Master

not as damage nearly, but there stronger doors and wolverine putting in little to no effort. I don't think that feat is valid, he sabotaged the controls, Cyke said so himself.

Battlehammer
facepalm

First a scan of elevator doors made out of cotton wool.

Followed by a scan of wolverine standing beside an open door.

Honestly. A regular 65 year old woman who exercises regularly can open a closing elevator door. Have you never seen someone put a hand or a foot between the closing doors of an elevator to keep it open for a friend running to join them?

In the Big Cities Elevators And Most Electronic Doors on Trains and Trams are built with sensors which stop them from closing if an object is between them. They are programmed to slide back when forced

The force needed to open them varies. Sometimes a gentle push does it sometimes its necessary to push them apart with both hands.

Most buildings now have these kind of doors but the sensors detect an object before it reaches the door -most of the time. Sometimes They overheat or jam and have to be pushed gently or with a little force.

The First "scan" is Pure Pis. Metal Doors do not spontaneously contract and warp like that at Room Temperature. Unless they are made out of grease-paper or tinfoil.

The door wolverine open is not a common elevator door in the second scan, you might want to read the context of it. It the danger room door, wolverine broke in by forcing the door open which is clearly evident if you actaully look at the scan, look at the cracks wolverine caused in the door by forcing it open, as well as the comment colossus made about wolverine not suposes to be coming in. The door was not open before wolverine got there, there was not sensor which open it he force his way in.

You can try and right it off as pis, but it jsut be mroe ignorant comments from yourself. It a comic book they dont alwasy depict event just how they happen in real life. He broke open the door and crushed it with his strength, it happen he has plenty of feats to back it up were he display equal or greater strength.

Tha C-Master
Wolverine and Sabre-tooth are down right monsters when it comes to stealth assaults. The differences between them and Batman is they have superhuman senses which makes it quite hard for anyone to ambush them, but they also both consistently shown to be able to ambush individuals with superhuman senses. They also are quite adapted guerrilla warfare using there speed and stealth to ambush there pray. A perfect example is when Wolverine in enemy of the state breaks free of the mind control and goes ape shit killing countless super villains on shield hellicareerer. True but Batman has used stealth against foes with enhanced senses. He doesn't have his armor which puts him at a disadvantage, but there are 50 of them, so it doesn't matter much. There will be Waynes everywhere like a bad "where's Waldo" comic.

Battlehammer
I don't think that feat is valid, he sabotaged the controls, Cyke said so himself.
The only thing sabotaged was what colossus, was pushing against, but if you have evidence of cyckes saying wolverine sabotaged to the door please post it.

To be honest I only posted that feat becuase it was similar in nature and showed the difference between a calm and angry wolverine. However it is a very low end feat regardless.

Battlehammer
True but Batman has used stealth against foes with enhanced senses. He doesn't have his armor which puts him at a disadvantage, but there are 50 of them, so it doesn't matter much. There will be Waynes everywhere like a bad "where's Waldo" comic.
thats not gunna be overly helpful having them everywhere, just makes it easier for them to get picked off. Batman has likely snuck up on foes who have superhuman senses I have no doubt, but I doubt it anywhere near as consistent as wolverine.

Tha C-Master
The only thing sabotaged was what colossus, was pushing against, but if you have evidence of cyckes saying wolverine sabotaged to the door please post it.

To be honest I only posted that feat becuase it was similar in nature and showed the difference between a calm and angry wolverine. However it is a very low end feat regardless. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Strength/UncannyX-Men12203Strength.jpg

It says he sabotaged the controls in the panel. He didn't do it in that scene at all, from what it looks like he did it before hand.

Tha C-Master
thats not gunna be overly helpful having them everywhere, just makes it easier for them to get picked off. Batman has likely snuck up on foes who have superhuman senses I have no doubt, but I doubt it anywhere near as consistent as wolverine. I'm willing to argue that Batman utilizes his stealth more often because he *has* to. And if you really want to use examples, he has done it on Superman who has senses 1,000,000 better than Creed and Logan combined.

Wolverine and Creed aren't going to pick off Batman one by one in those settings. They might get a few, but there would be so many to capitalize on that opening.

Battlehammer

It says he sabotaged the controls in the panel. He didn't do it in that scene at all, from what it looks like he did it before hand.
Yea like I said to the device to that was pushing againt colossus, never said anything about the door wolverine used to get in. If anything by making the control not worked just further emphasizes the fact he broke in, not that the fact he pushing open the door and partly crushing it does not imply this already.

Battlehammer
I'm willing to argue that Batman utilizes his stealth more often because he *has* to. And if you really want to use examples, he has done it on Superman who has senses 1,000,000 better than Creed and Logan combined.

Wolverine and Creed aren't going to pick off Batman one by one in those settings. They might get a few, but there would be so many to capitalize on that opening.
but there also ignored quite often. I really think sneaking up on DD is more impressive. Wolverine snuck up on gladeator who can hear and see things galexy a way lol, but the fact is Gladeator and Superman senses are ignore by writers quite often. People like DD, feral ect. who sense are primary part of there character to be is more impressive to sneak up on, the writers don't forget that posses this ability. Batman really does not utilize his stealth more nor to the extent wolverine does so consistently. Not sure why people always forget this, but stealth is one of wolverine primary abilities and is displayed often and very consistently.

200 villains were unable to capitalize in vastly smaller space vs wolverine. Thats just one amoung many feats. an entire woods is a large place, it be pritty easy to killing a few run off with there superior speed and do it again.

Tha C-Master
but there also ignored quite often. I really think sneaking up on DD is more impressive. Wolverine snuck up on gladeator who can hear and see things galexy a way lol, but the fact is Gladeator and Superman senses are ignore by writers quite often. People like DD, feral ect. who sense are primary part of there character to be is more impressive to sneak up on, the writers don't forget that posses this ability. Batman really does not utilize his stealth more nor to the extent wolverine does so consistently. Not sure why people always forget this, but stealth is one of wolverine primary abilities and is displayed often and very consistently.

200 villains were unable to capitalize in vastly smaller space vs wolverine. Thats just one amoung many feats. an entire woods is a large place, it be pritty easy to killing a few run off with there superior speed and do it again. Those examples are extreme true, but it shows he has done it.

Those "opponents" aren't Batman who is a stealth master himself, Killer Croc has great senses as well, many of his foes do. He could kill a few that way but in no way is he doing them all. They are faster than him but not that much faster.

Tha C-Master
Yea like I said to the device to that was pushing againt colossus, never said anything about the door wolverine used to get in. If anything by making the control not worked just further emphasizes the fact he broke in, not that the fact he pushing open the door and partly crushing it does not imply this already. It says the device is at full power and that Logan sabotaged the controls, where did he sabotage the door? When did he do it?

Battlehammer
It says the device is at full power and that Logan sabotaged the controls, where did he sabotage the door? When did he do it?
Thats what I am saying he did not sabotage the door, he broke in which is evident on the scan, were he shown pushing it open and it cracking.

He sabotaged the device that was pushing on colossus.

Battlehammer
Those examples are extreme true, but it shows he has done it.

Those "opponents" aren't Batman who is a stealth master himself, Killer Croc has great senses as well, many of his foes do. He could kill a few that way but in no way is he doing them all. They are faster than him but not that much faster.
Yes, but how much stock does one put in it when that power is consistently ignore by writers? also would it not simply be pis?

Seanking up on DD, feral others ect. are in my opinion more impressive, becuase it more realistic there powers arnt ignore by writers. It just all around better, but hey thats just me.

when ahs it ever been stated crock has superhuman hearing? his sense of smell is good true, but not closes to wolverines, also he kinda an idiot. True, but they were all superhuman which is more then batman can say.

They could kill more then a few. Even if they got notice, are we to assume all the batmans are near eachother? seems unlikely in such large scenerio's. They are quite a bit faster both are superhuman and running speed would be quite a bit higher, if they ran in a dirrection batman would have no chance to keep pace, sabre-tooth has run down cars on foot alone.

Tha C-Master
Thats what I am saying he did not sabotage the door, he broke in which is evident on the scan, were he shown pushing it open and it cracking.

He sabotaged the device that was pushing on colossus. Lol I meant the thing that is crushing Colossus, not the door, my bad.

Tha C-Master
Yes, but how much stock does one put in it when that power is consistently ignore by writers? also would it not simply be pis?

Seanking up on DD, feral others ect. are in my opinion more impressive, becuase it more realistic there powers arnt ignore by writers. It just all around better, but hey thats just me.

when ahs it ever been stated crock has superhuman hearing? his sense of smell is good true, but not closes to wolverines, also he kinda an idiot. True, but they were all superhuman which is more then batman can say.

They could kill more then a few. Even if they got notice, are we to assume all the batmans are near eachother? seems unlikely in such large scenerio's. They are quite a bit faster both are superhuman and running speed would be quite a bit higher, if they ran in a dirrection batman would have no chance to keep pace, sabre-tooth has run down cars on foot alone. I thought we already had this debate about peak speed vs super speed? When all of these characters do "similar feats" they are equally fast, but now since they are listed as superhuman speed (which I haven't seen Logan listed as), they are much faster. Why does this apply for some instances but not others, I'm confused, no offense.

carver9
I thought we already had this debate about peak speed vs super speed? When all of these characters do "similar feats" they are equally fast, but now since they are listed as superhuman speed (which I haven't seen Logan listed as), they are much faster. Why does this apply for some instances but not others, I'm confused, no offense.

because going by showings wolverine speed feats>>batmans.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by carver9
because going by showings wolverine speed feats>>batmans. You sure about that?

They've all "dodged bullets and lasers" after all, so explain to me how this logic works. confused

carver9
You sure about that?

They've all "dodged bullets and lasers" after all, so explain to me how this logic works. confused

I want you to show me one speed feat that makes you think batman is even close to wolverines level of speed besides dodging bullets.

I can post all day on wolverines speed feat, show me something about batman that puts him anywhere on wolvies level of speed.

Tha C-Master
Actually I'd like to see *your* side my friend. I've had this argument before with *another* hero. I actually believe that Wolverine is a bit faster than Bruce and that true super speed characters are faster than Logan.

But if the best thing they have done is dodge "bullets and lasers" (sound and light speed), then that would make them pretty close to the same speed according to that logic no? Why would we not include bullet dodging? Because we realize how bad that logic is now?

Battlehammer
I thought we already had this debate about peak speed vs super speed? When all of these characters do "similar feats" they are equally fast, but now since they are listed as superhuman speed (which I haven't seen Logan listed as), they are much faster. Why does this apply for some instances but not others, I'm confused, no offense.
If they have consistent similar feats then they are. Except wolverine has superior speed feats to batman. I was referring to actual running speed. There combat speed is likely a lot closer, but has batman ever run down a car before on foot?

Battlehammer
Lol I meant the thing that is crushing Colossus, not the door, my bad.
oh lol. Yea I was refferring to the door lol.

Yea the think crushing colossus wolverine ****ed with so colossus would stop holding back.

carver9
Actually I'd like to see *your* side my friend. I've had this argument before with *another* hero. I actually believe that Wolverine is a bit faster than Bruce and that true super speed characters are faster than Logan.

But if the best thing they have done is dodge "bullets and lasers" (sound and light speed), then that would make them pretty close to the same speed according to that logic no? Why would we not include bullet dodging? Because we realize how bad that logic is now?

I never used bullet dodging as a scenerio stating that one character is faster than the other but I'll post 2 scans for you and I want you to show me something similar.

True speed characters? Wolverine is a true speedster, just like spiderman and Sabertooth. If a guy can punch you at least 6 times before you react then thats true speed.

I'll be back.

Tha C-Master
I never used bullet dodging as a scenerio stating that one character is faster than the other but I'll post 2 scans for you and I want you to show me something similar.

True speed characters? Wolverine is a true speedster, just like spiderman and Sabertooth. If a guy can punch you at least 6 times before you react then thats true speed.

I'll be back. Actually they have humans doing such feats as well. True speed characters are like Flash IMO, in the end of the day. But I meant Super speed and not enhanced speed.

I see what you meant BH, but I'm about to leave so give me some time to post...

Battlehammer
Actually they have humans doing such feats as well.

No worries. I got papers to write any ways and need to stop procrastinating

carver9
Actually they have humans doing such feats as well. True speed characters are like Flash IMO, in the end of the day. But I meant Super speed and not enhanced speed.

Keeping up with speed demon (and when I say keep up, I mean he really keeps up with him combat wise).

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1830/strategyte6.jpg

Wolverine and Sabes moving almost faster than the speed of thought from a "A" grade telepath.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8915/sabesab5.jpg

Hand speed

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9347/wolverine18220lowresrb7.jpg

After Images

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7895/x235go7.png

Hand speed again

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7452/uxm178pg03lowresym9.jpg

Parmaniac
Keeping up with speed demon (and when I say keep up, I mean he really keeps up with him combat wise).

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1830/strategyte6.jpg

That fails he isn't really keeping up with him he even says it he figures out where he pops up next.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
That fails he isn't really keeping up with him he even says it he figures out where he pops up next.

He is when you take that scan literally at the art.

Not trying to defend that feat, just saying. People do that all the time here.

BTW, in that X-Force annual Wolverine ripped guy's head off and accidentally killed an agent with a single blow while holding back.

Just because he was bitchin' about how heavy that general was after he used his body to pwn the whole team of hydra agents means very little.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Blanket
Just one Bruce is needed

StiltmanFTW
Well he has his shoes and socks here, so I guess you're right laughing out loud

SamZED

BTW, in that X-Force annual Wolverine ripped guy's head off and accidentally killed an agent with a single blow while holding back. Yeah that made me lol laughing out loud Also Deadpool in it was well written. "they can't die!" *cries* laughing out loud But I dont remember Logan ripping anyone's head off, just breaking that guy's neck.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Yeah that made me lol laughing out loud Also Deadpool in it was well written. "they can't die!" *cries* laughing out loud But I dont remember Logan ripping anyone's head off, just breaking that guy's neck.

Wade looked really badass with all those weapons.

After he took a hail of bullets and got out of the elevator, we saw him obliterating hydra agents. The claws were out, but he either pulled out his head or punched it off. That was most definitely a strength feat if you ask me.

SamZED
Wade looked really badass with all those weapons.

After he took a hail of bullets and got out of the elevator, we saw him obliterating hydra agents. The claws were out, but he either pulled out his head or punched it off. That was most definitely a strength feat if you ask me. just cheked it. Pretty sure he cut it with his other claws. Not saying he cant rip some guy's head off, he can but on that pic it looks like its been sliced off just like hands.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
just cheked it. Pretty sure he cut it with his other claws. Not saying he cant rip some guy's head off, he can but on that pic it looks like its been sliced off just like hands.

He cut an arm off with the other set of claws. It seems pointless to decapitate someone and then stab the head (unless it's a zombie from Romero movies or Kirkman's The Walking Dead). To me it looks like he stabbed it and then pulled it out. There are no movement lines though, so I guess you can argue against that... but that's silly, IMO. Wolverine doesn't enjoy mutilating dead bodies and he didn't want to waste any time. Also, why would he disable his set of claws by doing that? He wanted a weapon resembling a club? True, he could've just sheathed his claws, but - once again - that seems like a pointless waste of time.

He's done something similar before, btw. Kicked a protected head off.

Tha C-Master

SamZED
He cut an arm off with the other set of claws. It seems pointless to decapitate someone and then stab the head (unless it's a zombie from Romero movies or Kirkman's The Walking Dead). To me it looks like he stabbed it and then pulled it out. There are no movement lines though, so I guess you can argue against that... but that's silly, IMO. Wolverine doesn't enjoy mutilating dead bodies and he didn't want to waste any time. Also, why would he disable his set of claws by doing that? He wanted a weapon resembling a club? True, he could've just sheathed his claws, but - once again - that seems like a pointless waste of time.

He's done something similar before, btw. Kicked a protected head off. I didnt mean that he first cut it off than stabbed it, I meant that he first stabbed it than cut it off with another arm, maybe there wasn't any need for that yeah, but that'd sure look badass. And yeah I remember that feat, the guy even had an armor on if I remember correctly. But if he tore off the head in the book I think it would've a scarier picture with spine and skin hanging..

Batman-Prime
Just one Bruce is needed

thumb up

A rare sight. Someone who knows comics.

BTW why is this spite thread still open, where are the mods! Lazy b**ches!

whistle

Battlehammer
I know poor bat squad they really stand no chance right evil face

Starscream M
I know poor bat squad they really stand no chance right evil face wolverine struggles to beat daredevil

yet you somehow believe he can handle over 10 batmans?

Battlehammer
wolverine struggles to beat daredevil

yet you somehow believe he can handle over 10 batmans?
Did you really not get that I was kidding?

He really does not struggle with DD. One time he beat DD in 5 pannels with out using his claws. Another time he had DD dead to rights even though he was trying to fight his mind control and DD survived due to a plot device. Also Batmans not DD.

Also who says Wolverine will fight them straight up? I not sure why you think he would.

Starscream M
Did you really not get that I was kidding?

no, I did not get that. you've said far more ridiculous crap in the past, so I can't put it past you to believe that.

So you also think batmans win?

Battlehammer
no, I did not get that. you've said far more ridiculous crap in the past, so I can't put it past you to believe that.

So you also think batmans win?
Yea priceless coming from you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean are you really that dense that you did not get the evil face ..........ment honestly.

Starscream M
Yea priceless coming from you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean are you really that dense that you did not get the evil face ..........ment honestly. whatever.

so who do you think wins? answer the damn question!

Battlehammer
whatever.

so who do you think wins? answer the damn question!

I have no need to answer it. How about you stop making shit up first then get called on it and then completely ignore the fact you got caught lying or with out giving the circumstances of the event......how about you do that first then will see if I answer the question

Starscream M
I have no need to answer it. How about you stop making shit up first then get called on it and then completely ignore the fact you got caught lying......how about you do that first then will see if I answer the question you are a coward. you don't want to share your opinion because even you know its gonna sound stupid.

and I didn't make anything up. so you're the liar.

Battlehammer
you are a coward. you don't want to share your opinion because even you know its gonna sound stupid.

and I didn't make anything up. so you're the liar.
Are you kidding me should I go quote the stupid shit you say.

yea just like you said you read wolverine origins right, how capt got his blood clot from a recuring condition? or how about all the crap you said in the other thread.

Or how about what you just said about wolverine struggling with DD.......

No I not givign my opinion becuase I know it annoys you.

Starscream M
Are you kidding me should I go quote the stupid shit you say.

yea just like you said you read wolverine origins right, how capt got his blood clot from a recuring condition? or how about all the crap you said in the other thread.

Or how about what you just said about wolverine struggling with DD.......

No I not givign my opinion becuase I know it annoys you. you're a buffoon

you keep bringing up that bloodclot example...it happened ages ago. and i admitted I was wrong.

wolverine HAS struggled against DD in the past. that's a fact, not a lie.

Now, who do you think wins in this thread? stop avoiding the question, you coward.

Parmaniac
Why don't you two take it to the battlezone?

Battlehammer
you're a buffoon

you keep bringing up that bloodclot example...it happened ages ago. and i admitted I was wrong.

wolverine HAS struggled against DD in the past. that's a fact, not a lie.

Now, who do you think wins in this thread? stop avoiding the question, you coward.
Says the biggest clown on KMC.

No you nevr admitted anything you ran away. You never admitted you lied. Whats worse is you called me a liar.

No it not accurate at all. Wolverine beat DD in five pannels in h2h combat. He then fought him while mind controlled. DD survived due to a plot devices and wolverine stated he was fighting the mind control and trying to not kill a cape.
See thats your problem you bring up events with out giving circumstances it the same thing as lieing.

Naw rather watch you squirm. still find it funny you think Wolverine gunan shit there and brawl with Batman given some of the scenerios thats a rediculous train of thought.

Battlehammer
Why don't you two take it to the battlezone?
becuase he a pussy and he knows I destroy him. It kinda hard to beat some one when he does not read comics.

Starscream M

Naw rather watch you squirm. still find it funny you think Wolverine gunan shit there and brawl with Batman given some of the scenerios thats a rediculous train of thought. dont put words in my mouth.

I NEVER said wolverine gonna sit there and brawl. funny you assume that.

the fact is fight takes place in city or forest. the batmans are going to use the environment to their advantage. trap wolverine in a disadvantageous position and then fight him. bruce wayne is a genius, 10 of them would own wolverine.

Starscream M
becuase he a pussy and he knows I destroy him. It kinda hard to beat some one when he does not read comics. puhlease, the only thing you destroy me in is your amazing ability to write completely incoherent sentences

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
puhlease, the only thing you destroy me in is your amazing ability to write completely incoherent sentences

roll eyes (sarcastic)
funny that everytime I challange you to a battle zone you pussy. You talk big but never back it up what a shocker coming from you

Battlehammer
dont put words in my mouth.

I NEVER said wolverine gonna sit there and brawl. funny you assume that.

the fact is fight takes place in city or forest. the batmans are going to use the environment to their advantage. trap wolverine in a disadvantageous position and then fight him. bruce wayne is a genius, 10 of them would own wolverine.
No you just assume there gunna be over 10 batmans on wolverine, howfoolish of me to believe you did not mean he simply brawl with the batmans roll eyes (sarcastic)

Funny and how do they do this? When there opponent is vastly better tracker and has vastly better senses. Oh and there opponents are quite fond of ambushes, You can tell that to roughly 200 villains he killed on the hillicareer while blood lusted using stealth.

Starscream M
funny that everytime I challange you to a battle zone you pussy. You talk big but never back it up what a shocker coming from you when the hell did you ever challenge me to a battlezone? if you did, what was the fight?

Battlehammer
when the hell did you ever challenge me to a battlezone? if you did, what was the fight?
many times. Wolverien vs thing, wolverine vs spiderman sabre-tooth vs spiderman there wasa few others as well. Wolverine vs some one.

I could even after I right my papers go and find the times I challange you which are many many times. Some times I simply challanged you to verse me in the battle zone but did not name pesific characters

Starscream M
many times. Wolverien vs thing, wolverine vs spiderman sabre-tooth vs spiderman there wasa few others as well. Wolverine vs some one.

I could even after I right my papers go and find the times I challange you which are many many times. Some times I simply challanged you to verse me in the battle zone but did not name pesific characters all of those fights, I would agree logan wins...except the spiderman one

but that already has a thread with 20,000 posts

no need for a battlezone

besides, the one time we did debate one on one, I pwned you (ie lions vs tigers)

Battlehammer
all of those fights, I would agree logan wins...except the spiderman one

but that already has a thread with 20,000 posts

no need for a battlezone

besides, the one time we did debate one on one, I pwned you (ie lions vs tigers)
Like I said you whimp out and make excuses.

No you dident. I posted videos and documented proof, and all you kept saying is lions win and posting zero evidence in response. It was rediculous. I will gladly battle zone you lion vs tigers just to make you look foolish. what was worse is I posted scintific prove that Tigers are stornger pound for pound and the formula used and you simply ignored it.

Starscream M
Like I said you whimp out and make excuses.

No you dident. I posted videos and documented proof, and all you kept saying is lions win and posting zero evidence in response. It was rediculous. I will gladly battle zone you lion vs tigers just to make you look foolish. what was worse is I posted scintific prove that Tigers are stornger pound for pound and the formula used and you simply ignored it. actually I gave you websites that said lions were better fighters. anyways, back on topic...bruce waynes win.

Battlehammer
actually I gave you websites that said lions were better fighters. anyways, back on topic...bruce waynes win.
you gave me the webof liars.....and I provided evidence that showed that it was lying.

I gave you books documented facts that tiger won imn pit battle. I gave you countless videos of tigers winning. I gave you a formula which prove there stronger pound for pound and I gave you multiable sources that stated they were bigger then lions. All you did was give me one web sight that had not factual backing of any kinda and you thought that trump experts opinion sand scientificate fact. Just showing ho delusional you are.

Oh see here again I challange you you change the subject how interesting. How about it you battle zone me lion vs tigers. or are you scared? How about sunday? I bet I can get it cleared by the mods.

Starscream M

Oh see here again I challange you you change the subject how interesting. How about it you battle zone me lion vs tigers. or are you scared? How about sunday? I bet I can get it cleared by the mods. not interested. I don't have time for a battlezone.

Battlehammer
not interested. I don't have time for a battlezone.
It always the same with you, always pussing out.

but you try and talk all big. So funny, but consistently show your colors by whimping out

Tha C-Master
You two need to get married. smile

Parmaniac
You two need to get married. smile

And now I'm going to throw oil into the fire smile

I WONDER WHO WOULD BE THE WIFE IN THAT MARRIAGE?... shifty

Tha C-Master
Make a Battlezone thread about it... stick out tongue

Battlehammer
Id rather kill my self.

shiv

I could even after I right my papers go and find the times I challange you which are many many times. Some times I simply challanged you to verse me in the battle zone but did not name pesific characters

good luck with your papers BrittleHammer, You'll need it. wink

Battlehammer
good luck with your papers BrittleHammer, You'll need it. wink
arnt you clever ass hole

Tha C-Master
Id rather kill my self. That's how it starts... big grin

Deadline
Batman wins all scenarios.

Tha C-Master
How does he do this?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Deadline
Batman dies all scenarios.
Fixed.

Tha C-Master
Even in the JL watchtower, which Bruce knows better than the back of his hand?

Eternal Idol
The 50 Bruces are still pretty limited there. Without the use of any machinery there, there's still not much they could do to put down both Logan and Creed. It would become a prolonged hunt, instead of a brief melee.

Battlehammer
Even in the JL watchtower, which Bruce knows better than the back of his hand?
Can batman uses the tower or is it set as a nuetral setting?

Starscream M
Can batman uses the tower or is it set as a nuetral setting? dood, it doesn't matter.

there are 50 goddamn batmans.

they don't need the tower to win.

jeez.

Battlehammer
dood, it doesn't matter.

jeez.
Shhh I did not ask you.

Yes I know I can read.

will see.

smokin'

Starscream M
Shhh I did not ask you.

Yes I know I can read.

will see.

smokin' weren't you supposed to be writing your take home paper?

stop procrastinating mad

Battlehammer
weren't you supposed to be writing your take home paper?

stop procrastinating mad
I finished that one, and my narrative and my book critique though I still need to do to more.

Your right I am lol. I need to buckle down, but dam ive done a lot last night need a little break. Though I only have hour and before I have to go drive to school for 3 hours

Tha C-Master
Aww, that's so sweet... love

Battlehammer
lol

Tha C-Master
dood, it doesn't matter.

jeez. So we all agree he wins in the tower right?

Eternal Idol
dood, it doesn't matter.

jeez.
They can be as god-damned as they'd like to be, but they'll die terrible, terrible deaths.

TheKahn
whistle

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/WeaponXIX/wolverinebatman.jpg

x50

shifty

Deadline
A tired Punisher briefly held his own against Wolverine and Iron Fist has held his own against Sabretooth but 50 BW's can't win?

For starters 5 Bruce Waynes could physically restrain Wolverine, then you have 45 others. facepalm

Deadline
Not only that highly skilled martial artists on their own can stun or KO Wolverine. DD's done it, Punisher's done it, Mister X has done it. Captain Americas done it. Batman no way!

Not only that its pretty ****ing obvious that Batman is going to create traps and use the envinronment when you have 50 BW's they have the tactical advantage.

Wolverine and Sabretooth lose.

Eternal Idol
A tired Punisher briefly held his own against Wolverine and Iron Fist has held his own against Sabretooth but 50 BW's can't win?

For starters 5 Bruce Waynes could physically restrain Wolverine, then you have 45 others. facepalm
Punisher has the benefit of luck, over-the-top CIS, and plot-induced stupidity.... all of which stem from poor writing, and thus are eliminated from forum matches.

Wolverine is freakishly strong for a guy his size, moves faster than ordinary people can see, and has foot-long claws that can shred just about anything with ease. Only so many Bruces can attack him at once, and the closer they get would be like walking into a wood chipper.

Now, after some point, Wolverine could be overwhelmed and restrained--- IF HE WERE ALONE. In case you forgot or chose to ignore, Sabretooth has Wolverine's back in this fight. There is no way in hell the Bruces are going to restrain fully-upgraded Sabretooth.

This is a bloodbath, and the Bruces are totally screwed.

Deadline
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Punisher has the benefit of luck, over-the-top CIS, and plot-induced stupidity.... all of which stem from poor writing, and thus are eliminated from forum matches.

Wolverine is freakishly strong for a guy his size, moves faster than ordinary people can see, and has foot-long claws that can shred just about anything with ease. Only so many Bruces can attack him at once, and the closer they get would be like walking into a wood chipper.

Now, after some point, Wolverine could be overwhelmed and restrained--- IF HE WERE ALONE. In case you forgot or chose to ignore, Sabretooth has Wolverine's back in this fight. There is no way in hell the Bruces are going to restrain fully-upgraded Sabretooth.

This is a bloodbath, and the Bruces are totally screwed.

Im going to respond to this but please don't reply to it you will be ignored. Another one of your rubbish posts.

Eternal Idol
Im going to respond to this but please don't reply to it you will be ignored. Another one of your rubbish posts.
Quit being such a friggin' drama queen. Just admit you can't counter with anything but " will find a way" as usual.

Deadline
Quit being such a friggin' drama queen. Just admit you can't counter with anything but " will find a way" as usual.

Your post is terrible and im going to show you why its terrible any normal poster could refute your post.

I just don't want you replying my post and wasting my time id rather let more normal posters respond to it. Your not even supposed to be responding to my posts anyway.

Juntai
Just one Bruce is needed this one.

Deadline

You don't get to dictate what feats can and can't be used on this forum. You yourself have listed examples of Punishers good showings. There are loads of examples of Punisher having good showings against people as fast and sometimes faster than Wolverine. If you think they are all bad writing and indicate that he can't briefly hold his own against Wolverine thats up to you.

Don't know what you mean by CIS. Wolverine was trying to kill him and he failed. In fact I think Wolverines tried to kill Punisher twice and failed, both poor writing.

Your basically being a fanboy and saying that Wolverine would be too fast for Batman. Illustrates what a terrible debator you are when you actually think this is a good argument. Im not even going to bother trying to address this point.

This is one of the many examples were you think you're being smart were you miss the blantantly obvious. Read what I said again and get a hint. The bit underlined will give you a clue.

Sabreooth isn't beating 45 Batmans. Hell Batman, Nightwing and Robin beat Deathstroke. You really think that Sabretooth can beat 45 Batmans? Sabretooth could get restrained and stabbed through the eyeballs for the win. Also like Cap Batman has been shown to KO people with high durability.

Anyway im going to go into more detail in why they will win even the jungle scenerio.

First of all Batman is tactically superior and there are 50 of them. If Punisher can track a guy down in the jungle faster than Wolverine and track Wolverine in the jungle, they don't have an advantage over 50 Batmans.

There are a whole load of options in the jungle. If theres water and quicksand that could be used and some animals are poisonous. Pretty sure Batman is smart enough to create traps that could slow Sabes and Wolv down. Most likely wooden weapons but they can pierce Wolverines body and posion could be added. Once there weakened 50 Batman take them down in h2h.

I can't really be arsed to go into the city example because even then Batman has much greater resources that he can use. Use your imagination.

Don't waste your time responding to my post.

Tha C-Master

This is a bloodbath, and the Bruces are totally screwed. Moving faster than the eye can see is tricky. For something human size to move their body that fast, they'd have to be several times faster than sound. A trained figher might be able to move their hands faster than you can see. Hell I can move my hand so fast that you really wouldn't see it in front of your face either.

I think people are neglecting that Bruce does have stopping power. He might not ko them or anything in one hit, but he *can* knock them down. And with 50 people who can get you on the ground pretty fast, restraining them is an option. Solid fight though.

Eternal Idol
Don't know what you mean by CIS. Wolverine was trying to kill him and he failed. In fact I think Wolverines tried to kill Punisher twice and failed, both poor writing.

As much as I hated to see it, Daken vs. Punisher is the way any close-quarters Wolverine vs. Punisher fight would go.

Your basically being a fanboy and saying that Wolverine would be too fast for Batman. Illustrates what a terrible debator you are when you actually think this is a good argument.
Later that day:
Sabreooth isn't beating 45 Batmans.

First of all Batman is tactically superior and there are 50 of them. If Punisher can track a guy down in the jungle faster than Wolverine and track Wolverine in the jungle, they don't have an advantage over 50 Batmans.

There are a whole load of options in the jungle. If theres water and quicksand that could be used and some animals are poisonous. Pretty sure Batman is smart enough to create traps that could slow Sabes and Wolv down. Most likely wooden weapons but they can pierce Wolverines body and posion could be added. Once there weakened 50 Batman take them down in h2h. I can't really be arsed to go into the city example because even then Batman has much greater resources that he can use.
wanknone

Moving faster than the eye can see is tricky. For something human size to move their body that fast, they'd have to be several times faster than sound. A trained figher might be able to move their hands faster than you can see. Hell I can move my hand so fast that you really wouldn't see it in front of your face either.

That's true, but you and I are ordinary humans. Wolverine and Sabretooth have genuine superhuman reflexes. The average joe on the streets wouldn't be able to keep up with a trained boxer. Now say that boxer were several times faster than he already was.... Not saying Batman is ordinary or that Wolverine is much too fast for Batman to track. I was just making a point about Wolverine's speed, and Alf took it as something else.

The Bruces don't have the benefit of their body armor, gadgets, or prep. They're fighting two guys who are stronger, faster, and more durable than them, who also have powerful healing factors and weapons that can slice the Bruces effortlessly. Since it wasn't specified, both teams start .5 km away from each other, so it would become a melee almost immediately.

I think people are neglecting that Bruce does have stopping power. He might not ko them or anything in one hit, but he *can* knock them down. And with 50 people who can get you on the ground pretty fast, restraining them is an option. Solid fight though.
Normally, I'd agree, but it's not 50 Bruces against berserk Wolverine--- that fight would see casualties on the Bat side before they could restrain him (assuming they could). However, the version of Sabretooth being used is likely as strong or stronger than Spider-Man, faster and more durable than Wolverine, and with an even stronger healing factor. The Bruces would land hits on either of them, but I don't think they could do enough damage to gain the upper hand before Logan or Creed heal. Restraining Creed isn't happening.

Parmaniac
Does nerve strikes work on Wolverine/Sabes?

to the speed thing, Batman/BW got similar speed feats the difference (if there is any) wouldn't be crucial

Eternal Idol
Does nerve strikes work on Wolverine/Sabes?

Usually, no. Shingen successfully used nerve strikes against poisoned Wolverine (before his HF got kicked up); but nerve strikes usually just piss him off. Ms. Marvel tried a nerve strike on pre-upgraded Sabretooth and he pretty much laughed it off.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by TheKahn
whistle

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/WeaponXIX/wolverinebatman.jpg

x50

shifty

Dis one.

Tha C-Master
As much as I hated to see it, Daken vs. Punisher is the way any close-quarters Wolverine vs. Punisher fight would go.

Later that day:

wanknone

That's true, but you and I are ordinary humans. Wolverine and Sabretooth have genuine superhuman reflexes. The average joe on the streets wouldn't be able to keep up with a trained boxer. Now say that boxer were several times faster than he already was.... Not saying Batman is ordinary or that Wolverine is much too fast for Batman to track. I was just making a point about Wolverine's speed, and Alf took it as something else.

The Bruces don't have the benefit of their body armor, gadgets, or prep. They're fighting two guys who are stronger, faster, and more durable than them, who also have powerful healing factors and weapons that can slice the Bruces effortlessly. Since it wasn't specified, both teams start .5 km away from each other, so it would become a melee almost immediately.

Normally, I'd agree, but it's not 50 Bruces against berserk Wolverine--- that fight would see casualties on the Bat side before they could restrain him (assuming they could). However, the version of Sabretooth being used is likely as strong or stronger than Spider-Man, faster and more durable than Wolverine, and with an even stronger healing factor. The Bruces would land hits on either of them, but I don't think they could do enough damage to gain the upper hand before Logan or Creed heal. Restraining Creed isn't happening.

We are ordinary humans, and I am a trained fighter myself in excellent shape, but they aren't anywhere near being fast enough to making their entire bodies invisible and they haven't in comics, hand speed is a different story.

Now for Sabes, he isn't stronger than Spidey, but he doesn't need to be either. They are still capable of knocking both down, will they get kills, yes, but to say Batman can't do anything to them is a bit much IMO.

Kris Blaze
They're going to have to fight together.

I imagine it would go well if say one or two Bruce fought each at a time, and two others cut Sabre/Wolvie off it looks like the bats were in trouble. Simply rushing the duo would accomplish little more than what a single Bruce wayne could.

Deadline
Never give a sucker an even break. Your response was terrible as predicted you even contradicted yourself. Obvoulsy your too stupid to realise that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>