Space Godzilla vs. Super Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www.millionmonkeytheater.com/moviepics/spacegodzilla1.JPG

VS.

http://www.nripulse.com/July106/Images/superman_returns.jpg

Just for the record, this was made random. I'm bored.

Space Godzilla attacks Metropolis and it's up to Superman to save it. Will he succeed?

XanatosForever
Yes.

sBwwUfuJZr8

Nemesis X
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Yes.

sBwwUfuJZr8

Stop it already. So many yeses messed

BruceSkywalker
what exactly are space G's feats??

jinXed by JaNx
unless space godzilla shoots kryptonite then Spunerma wins

Impediment
Going by the images in the OP, Routh's Superman lifted a sub-continent while being poisoned by Kryptonite radiation.

The mile high lizard dies hard.

Placidity
I'm surprised at you Impediment.

Impediment
Originally posted by Placidity
I'm surprised at you Impediment.

Bad or good surprised?

Placidity
Originally posted by Impediment
Bad or good surprised?

Not really either.

Just this...

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Just for the record, this was made random. I'm bored.

Space Godzilla attacks Metropolis and it's up to Superman to save it. Will he succeed?

Usually you would have closed this topic right? Also, please do not misunderstand me, I'm fine with the topic.

One Free Man
Originally posted by Nemesis X

Space Godzilla attacks Metropolis and it's up to Superman to save it. Will he succeed? I see a scenario. what do you want him to do, draw a ****in map?

Placidity
Originally posted by One Free Man
I see a scenario. what do you want him to do, draw a ****in map?

Yea, that would be nice actually.

dadudemon
Not really either.

Just this...

Usually you would have closed this topic right? Also, please do not misunderstand me, I'm fine with the topic.

Nemesis X named the players and outlined a scenario/setting. It's definitely not Placidity quality, but it still fits the rules.

Impediment
Not really either.

Just this...

9 times out of 10, yeah, I would have closed this. To be fair, though, the thread starter did present a scenario, albeit short and with no elaboration.

That, and I'm buzzed.

Davis Bloome
Superman will make any incarnation of Godzilla his *****.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Impediment
Going by the images in the OP, Routh's Superman lifted a sub-continent while being poisoned by Kryptonite radiation.

The mile high lizard dies hard.

Superman did indeed lift a sub continent whilst poisoned by kryptonite, plus the island itself was kryptonite but he had a fair bit of ground between him and the kryptonite, it was only when the ground broke away to expose the kryptonite that he was struggling but he still managed to release it into space before falling back to earth and falling into a coma

LordOfChaos
Superman pwns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.