Juggernaut Vs Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1st fight Juggs Vs Destroyer
2nd Fight Trion Juggs Vs Destroyer with odin and all asgardian souls

bbrem123
stalemate first and destroyer for second

h1a8
Juggs wins both unless Destroyer can bfr.

galactusischere
The Juggernaut w/o BFR on both scenarios.
Destroyer wins with BFR.

TheKahn
Stalemate = indestructible character vs indestructible character

h1a8
Destroyer is far from indestructible. Enchanted Uru can damage it.

TheKahn
Originally posted by h1a8
Destroyer is far from indestructible. Enchanted Uru can damage it.

Really? I think you have that backwards.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9272/59232163.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/126/94709411.jpg
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6338/39994879.jpg
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9408/64895884.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9069/39882149.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3337/89679215.jpg

Check out the Destroyer respect page
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=508325&pagenumber=1

IIRC the Destroyer has never been truly damaged or defeated with only physical force. Every time Thor or even Odin face it they only secure victory by attacking the spirit inhabiting the armor.

SoulDevourer
and besides Jug himself far from indestructibe if a sword can hurt him

SoulDevourer
btw how did Thor get outa that asgard diamond trap? its like they skip that part on panel huh

Mindship
IIRC, Loki intervened and made Thor immaterial/ghostlike. Thor then slipped down through the floor to the next level below.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
and besides Jug himself far from indestructibe if a sword can hurt him Nothing is totaly indestructable.....No Adamantium, No enchancted Uru, No Vibranium, and no Juggernaut and its being Dabatable to death that all of this things(Adamantium,Juggernaut,Vibranium,Uru) are the most Durable things on the Marvel Universe.......

it goes like this.........Thor has Damage primary Adamantium with strenght alone, something he has never done to Juggernaut, Hulk has Dented, Bent and destroyed Adamantium before with Strenght alone, something he has never done to Juggernaut, Uru has also prove to be Not indestrutable........

so Vibranium=Adamantium=Uru=Juggernaut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everybody and everything else.......... smokin'

OneDumbG0
^ Hulk has in fact, dented/damaged classic Juggernaut twice IIRC.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Hulk has in fact, dented/damaged classic Juggernaut twice IIRC. ................. laughing Not even one Scratch....... smokin'

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
2nd Fight Trion Juggs Vs Destroyer with odin and all asgardian souls

Draw or Destroyer

nicamarvin
^ Hulk has in fact, dented/damaged classic Juggernaut twice IIRC. I Dare you to show me a scan where Hulk has broken Juggernauts bones.....or even scratch his skin, has he made him bleed? EVER?...................and oh yeah not imposternaut..or Jobbernaut NEEDS to be Classic.....if you Can't back your claims up just shut the Hell up... smokin'

OneDumbG0
^ I never said Hulk scratched him. But IIRC, he's knocked off his helmet, and he has dented his helmet respectively.

nicamarvin
^ I never said Hulk scratched him. But IIRC, he's knocked off his helmet, and he has dented his helmet respectively. OWNED................. smokin'

OneDumbG0
^ I never said he scratched him. You said this: Originally posted by nicamarvin
Hulk has Dented, Bent and destroyed Adamantium before with Strenght alone, something he has never done to Juggernaut And you're wrong. How did I get owned? This isn't Bizarro-day.

SoulDevourer
yeah Hulks never rilly destroy *true* adamantium (tho he has dented it!)

of cos the marvel ppl also say Hulk CAN destroy it IF hes pissed enuf ^_^

rotiart
yeah Hulks never rilly destroy *true* adamantium (tho he has dented it!)

of cos the marvel ppl also say Hulk CAN destroy it IF hes pissed enuf ^_^

pissed enough.. i'm guessing thats a skyfather level... like say.... world war hulk?...

hehe.. i wish he had squished wolverine like a grapefruit in the palm of his hand!... but tbh... he punched wolverine a bunch of times in the head.. and... maybe its cause the head was flopping around dispersing the force.... but i feel like he should have done more damage to wolverines' metal skull.. than he did.. like permanent damage... not just to the brain....

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by rotiart
pissed enough.. i'm guessing thats a skyfather level... like say.... world war hulk?... yeah theres a small prob with WWH tho: hes not as durable as the other versions, so even if hes pissed enuf chances are he only gonna break his own fist big grin

nicamarvin
yeah theres a small prob with WWH tho: hes not as durable as the other versions, so even if hes pissed enuf chances are he only gonna break his own fist big grin thats one of the paradox of Marve...Hulk will always dent, bent and destroy Adamantium but it is latter Retcon..... mad

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
thats one of the paradox of Marve...Hulk will always dent, bent and destroy Adamantium but it is latter Retcon..... mad nope at least the denting part wuz not retconed smokin'

h1a8
Originally posted by TheKahn
Really? I think you have that backwards.

IIRC the Destroyer has never been truly damaged or defeated with only physical force. Every time Thor or even Odin face it they only secure victory by attacking the spirit inhabiting the armor.

Uhm no! Read some more Thor comics. Clearly Destroyer was damaged by Thor's hammer before. Do you think I made that up? Silly you.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Destroyer wins the first scenario. Not only is it physically indestructible not unlike Juggernaut, but it's also stronger than Cain, as well as far more versatile or powerful.

Trion did not do anything to suggest he has a chance in the second scenario.

Uhm no! Read some more Thor comics. Clearly Destroyer was damaged by Thor's hammer before. Do you think I made that up? Silly you.

Show me an instance where the Destroyer is physically damage by Thor's hammer before. The most Thor has done is knock it down etc.

Knowsbleed33
Stalemate for both.

Juggawagga
juggernaut beats him up really bad

Master Court
1st fight. It's kinda of an enchantment vs enchantment battle. Can Cytorrak's granted invulnerability trump Odin's granted offensive powers? And, on the flip side, is Juggernaut strong enough to even hurt the Destroyer? Neither tire, neither can be damaged, neither weaken. Although, King Thor(I think) busted the Destroyer before, and Onslaught punched a hole in Juggernaut. But, really, Odin is the king snake of gods, so his enchantments are much stronger. All in all, Juggernaut only has physical powers, and he's not strong enough to hurt the Destroyer. Destroyer wins.

2nd fight. Destroyer wins. Odin and all Asgardian gods? Can't be much to debate here.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Destroyer wins the first scenario. Not only is it physically indestructible not unlike Juggernaut, but it's also stronger than Cain, as well as far more versatile or powerful.

Show me an instance where the Destroyer is physically damage by Thor's hammer before. The most Thor has done is knock it down etc.

I think they might be talking about the possible future version of King Thor (where he losses an arm, destroys Cap's sheild, etc). IIRC that version of Thor was able to decapitate the Destroyer. Which would still make it a Skyfather-level feat, imo.

Juggawagga
Originally posted by Master Court
1st fight. It's kinda of an enchantment vs enchantment battle. Can Cytorrak's granted invulnerability trump Odin's granted offensive powers? And, on the flip side, is Juggernaut strong enough to even hurt the Destroyer? Neither tire, neither can be damaged, neither weaken. Although, King Thor(I think) busted the Destroyer before, and Onslaught punched a hole in Juggernaut. But, really, Odin is the king snake of gods, so his enchantments are much stronger. All in all, Juggernaut only has physical powers, and he's not strong enough to hurt the Destroyer. Destroyer wins.

2nd fight. Destroyer wins. Odin and all Asgardian gods? Can't be much to debate here.

FAIL. juggernaut ftw

Master Court
Originally posted by Juggawagga
FAIL. juggernaut ftw

What the f*ck is this? Look, numbnuts, you're suppose to put a counter-debate. Putting "fail" without pointing out the logical flaws and disputable or otherwise incorrect/insignificant/inaccurate points of my debate makes you look like one stupid motherf*cker you stupid motherf*cker.

Juggawagga
What the f*ck is this? Look, numbnuts, you're suppose to put a counter-debate. Putting "fail" without pointing out the logical flaws and disputable or otherwise incorrect/insignificant/inaccurate points of my debate makes you look like one stupid motherf*cker you stupid motherf*cker.

wow you really got some serious inferiority complex if it only takes to tell you fail and you start barking like a dog you really are a FAIL of your parents Lol laughing

SoulDevourer
Juggernaut becomes Jugger-not big grin

Master Court
Originally posted by Juggawagga
wow you really got some serious inferiority complex if it only takes to tell you fail and you start barking like a dog you really are a FAIL of your parents Lol laughing

Want to know a secret? I'm God. So I don't even have parents. I'm God. Not a god. Not Thor god. I'm the God. I made you and your f*cking planet. I own your ass, and your mother's ass. You press me, I'll put your daddy in a car wreck, if I haven't already. I love this sh*t. It gets my d*ck hard.

Now, if you don't want your sister to get raped, tell me what about what I said was incorrect or disputable? Or are you just a turd-f*cking dumba** Juggernaut fanboy? Are you 12 years old? Yeah? Do you want to live to see 13? I swear to Me I will wipe you out. I'll put you and your brother in a coma and make you have liver failure and force your mother to choose one of you to live.

Destroyer beats Juggernaut 10/10. Why? Because Juggernaut is a pansy, whose only useful power is being impervious to harm from sub-top-tiers. He has no valuable strength feats, no super speed, no flight, no energy projections. He walks in a direction and almost nothing can stop him. Hurray for Cain. The Destroyer stops him dead in his tracks and mops the floor with him. Now go f*ck yourself with your mother's vibrator.

Master Court
Oh, and weclome to KMC! smile

Juggawagga
Want to know a secret? I'm God. So I don't even have parents. I'm God. Not a god. Not Thor god. I'm the God. I made you and your f*cking planet. I own your ass, and your mother's ass. You press me, I'll put your daddy in a car wreck, if I haven't already. I love this sh*t. It gets my d*ck hard.

Now, if you don't want your sister to get raped, tell me what about what I said was incorrect or disputable? Or are you just a turd-f*cking dumba** Juggernaut fanboy? Are you 12 years old? Yeah? Do you want to live to see 13? I swear to Me I will wipe you out. I'll put you and your brother in a coma and make you have liver failure and force your mother to choose one of you to live.

Destroyer beats Juggernaut 10/10. Why? Because Juggernaut is a pansy, whose only useful power is being impervious to harm from sub-top-tiers. He has no valuable strength feats, no super speed, no flight, no energy projections. He walks in a direction and almost nothing can stop him. Hurray for Cain. The Destroyer stops him dead in his tracks and mops the floor with him. Now go f*ck yourself with your mother's vibrator.

wow all that scroll because i mentioned his parents..... i wonder what will happen if i will call him a loser? confused

Juggawagga
Oh, and weclome to KMC! smile

thank you big grin

Juggawagga
by the way master court i see that you are a huge hulk fanboy? so you hate juggernaut because he trashed your world war hulk? can it be the case? if you say that juggernaut is weak then your precious hulk is weak as well since they are somewhere the same in strength as we saw already

xJLxKing

Show me an instance where the Destroyer is physically damage by Thor's hammer before. The most Thor has done is knock it down etc. Didnt Thor destroy it recently?granted Loki was in it

TheKahn

Peace on Earth, and goodwill towards men. Happy Holidays everyone. smile

h1a8

Show me an instance where the Destroyer is physically damage by Thor's hammer before. The most Thor has done is knock it down etc. What are you talking about? Everyone knows about the Desak incident.

SoulDevourer
Odinforce

Lord Feron
JUggernaught will tire and/or get bored and give up.

Badabing
What the f*ck is this? Look, numbnuts, you're suppose to put a counter-debate. Putting "fail" without pointing out the logical flaws and disputable or otherwise incorrect/insignificant/inaccurate points of my debate makes you look like one stupid motherf*cker you stupid motherf*cker. Originally posted by Master Court

Destroyer beats Juggernaut 10/10. Why? Because Juggernaut is a pansy, whose only useful power is being impervious to harm from sub-top-tiers. He has no valuable strength feats, no super speed, no flight, no energy projections. He walks in a direction and almost nothing can stop him. Hurray for Cain. The Destroyer stops him dead in his tracks and mops the floor with him. Now go f*ck yourself with your mother's vibrator. You would be getting a warning and temp ban if that poster wasn't a sock/troll. Please curb your bashing and flaming.

Juntai
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
2nd Fight Trion Juggs Vs Destroyer with odin and all asgardian souls Trick question!
Juggernaut IS the destroyer!

Master Court
Originally posted by Badabing
You would be getting a warning and temp ban if that poster wasn't a sock/troll. Please curb your bashing and flaming.

My bad. Holiday traffic must be getting to me.

tank

Master Court
Originally posted by Juntai
Trick question!
Juggernaut IS the destroyer!

I like this answer better. Props. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Didnt Thor destroy it recently?granted Loki was in it

You mean in the current series? No he did not. Balder was inhabiting the armor, and Thor reawakening all the Asgardians separated Balder from the Destroyer. That's how I understood it at least.

Originally posted by TheKahn
I think they might be talking about the possible future version of King Thor (where he losses an arm, destroys Cap's sheild, etc). IIRC that version of Thor was able to decapitate the Destroyer. Which would still make it a Skyfather-level feat, imo.

What are you talking about? Everyone knows about the Desak incident.

Thought the discussion was about Classic Thor. Bringing in King Thor is rather a moot point in this thread as to evidence that the Destroyer can be harmed so he losses. The power output of a King Thor throw charged by the Odin Force is way beyond a Classic Juggernaut's capability to damage. It's also moot in the second scenario as the Odin Destroyer would clearly be superior to the Desak Destroyer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.