Arcee/Mudflap/Skids versus MotoTerminators/HK's.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The machines have taken over. Arcee, Mudflap and Skids are the only surviving Autobots. They are in NY city. One day she is riding around looking for human survivors, when she is confronted by two MotoTerminators.

She engages them, but soon there are four more of them, six against one.

She turns to flee, contacting Mudflap and Skids, who are on the other side of the city. The twins haul ass to get to her to help her.

Arcee is on the run, with six MotoTerminators on her ass. Can she survive long enough for the twins to get to her and assist? Also, when the twins arrive, IF Arcee is alive, there are two HK's assisting the MotoTerminators. Can the three Autobots win against the skynet machines?

The city is similar to "I am Legend", deserted, not all the way destroyed.

Darth Martin
How big are the HK's? Are they the mini' ones seen in T3 or the large aircraft seen in Salvation.

Rogue Jedi
The large ones in Salvation.

dadudemon
How many mototerms are there? How many HKs are there? What kind of HKs are they?

Rogue Jedi
2 Mototerms at first, then six against Arcee. She is on the run, waiting for the twins to arrive from the opposite end of the city to help. If the twins arrive in time, add two HK's to the mix, the big HK's from Salvation.

If that's too much for the Bots, add BB.

KingD19
BB stomps, Arcee is agile enough and fast enough to evade them until the twins arrive.

Rogue Jedi
Forget BB then, I was just throwing it out there.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Forget BB then, I was just throwing it out there.

*Remembers BB.......TWICE!*

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Are the HK's a bit much here? Too much for the bots?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.