Venom vs Electro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
Start 30 feet apart in a clear area. Can a fully charged Electro melt Venom before Venom closes the gap and kills him?

KingD19
Well, a fully charged Electro can put out like, plus a million volts.

Eternal Idol
Electro ftw.

SamZED
Brock already put Electo in a coma once. The thing he got an upgrade like a week ago, he's a living energy now. We'll have to wait and see how well Spider-man does in a rematch to be sure.

redhotrash
Well electro is one of those pis characters. The guy fainted against luke cage and lost to Wolverine, who he has no buisness losing to.

SamZED
Originally posted by redhotrash
Well electro is one of those pis characters. The guy fainted against luke cage and lost to Wolverine, who he has no buisness losing to. That's been recently explained as well. It's stated that Elektro had a hard time controling his powers for te past several months, sometimes he was fully chargde and some times like a light bulb.

rotiart
Interesting. Haven't read spiderman lately...
From back in the day I would have given electro the win over Brock....
Controlling electric devices... And massive displays of power... It seemed like his major downfall was the guy had pisspoor aim...

SamZED
That and the fact that electricity is useless against Venom.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7139990
But to be fair Brock ambushed him...

redhotrash
That is one strangely drawn venom. Still I cant see why exactly he'd be immune to such a high level of electricity. It should be able to travel through his body. The excuse where Spider-Man's webs can insulate against them is pretty hokey imo. Still, that picture does say a lot.

SamZED
THe thing is, sometmes symbiotes were written to be immune to anything except heat and sound, not always but there are examples. Maybe symbiote somehow isolates the host from electricity?

d3str0ya10
Unless venom has unlocked some type of flash step technique electro fries his @$$ i don't know much about electro but i'm pretty sure from playing spider-man 1 and 2(the old ones) he can let out electricity from every angle there for giving you a winner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.