An average monitor runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
So just one average monitor from DC. The monitor gets to rest after each battle but no prep. CIS and PIS are off. All combatants are bloodlusted.

Gauntlet:
1- Morg with WOL
2- Superman Prime
3- Thanos
4- Prime with guardian amp
5- Uatu the watcher
6- Kronos
7- Kismet
8- Secret wars Galactus
9- Phoenix Force
10- Death/Infinity/Eternity(ONLY ONE OF THEM WILL FIGHT PICK WHICEVER YOU WANT)
11- Abraxas
12- Black Celestial Arc big G

does the monitor clear it?

xJLxKing
11 or clears it

galactusischere
Originally posted by xJLxKing
11 or clears it

An average monitor can beat Abraxas and BCA Galactus?
Both are AM level.

xJLxKing
No, they are not. Abraxas was destroying Universal Boundaries, and he never did anything impressive when it comes to power, but his durability seemed to be when since only UN can stop him.
Monitors survived Universal Destroyers like nothing, which BTW Big G is only capable of at Full POwer

galactusischere
No, they are not. Abraxas was destroying Universal Boundaries, and he never did anything impressive when it comes to power, but his durability seemed to be when since only UN can stop him.
Monitors survived Universal Destroyers like nothing, which BTW Big G is only capable of at Full POwer

There is no FP galactus, as Galactus was shown to be able to eat the omniverse. LT interfered along with a few other abstracts.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
There is no FP galactus, as Galactus was shown to be able to eat the omniverse. LT interfered along with a few other abstracts.
As stated, a Full Power G is able to destroy a universe, nothing more should be expected.

galactusischere
As stated, a Full Power G is able to destroy a universe, nothing more should be expected.

When?
I don't know where people get that from. There is no "full power" Galactus. Galactus can eat without complete satisfaction.

xJLxKing
When?
I don't know where people get that from. There is no "full power" Galactus. Galactus can eat without complete satisfaction.
I know it was stated something. If he ate 616 Eternity, or Multi-Eternity, he'd be at Full Power

galactusischere
I know it was stated something. If he ate 616 Eternity, or Multi-Eternity, he'd be at Full Power
that would be Entropy's job.
big G during BCA showed that he was capable of eating all reality.
anyways lets not get off-topic.

xJLxKing
that would be Entropy's job.
big G during BCA showed that he was capable of eating all reality.
anyways lets not get off-topic.
But it is on topic wink

Any ways, I don't see how Abraxas can beat the monitors. He hasn't shown power enough to destroy them. However, they haven't either. So it's that they both stops or Monitors can in fact stop Abraxas can stopping times and eating him alive stick out tongue

galactusischere
But it is on topic wink

Any ways, I don't see how Abraxas can beat the monitors. He hasn't shown power enough to destroy them. However, they haven't either. So it's that they both stops or Monitors can in fact stop Abraxas can stopping times and eating him alive stick out tongue

The thing is Abraxas was destroying universes by just approaching them. He was warping them. After he was done with hes job he was going to become god(not Oblivion). Abraxas IMO can give AM a run for hes money let alone a regular monitor. The reason that the UN worked on him was because big A was born within Galactus and Eternity. The UN did not send Abraxas to Oblivion(I believe that Abraxas>Oblivion) it only restarted the timeline so it was as if 616 big G had not died.
BCA Galactus was basically doing the same thing Mandrakk was doing but to a lesser degree,

xJLxKing
The thing is Abraxas was destroying universes by just approaching them. He was warping them. After he was done with hes job he was going to become god(not Oblivion). Abraxas IMO can give AM a run for hes money let alone a regular monitor. The reason that the UN worked on him was because big A was born within Galactus and Eternity. The UN did not send Abraxas to Oblivion(I believe that Abraxas>Oblivion) it only restarted the timeline so it was as if 616 big G had not died.
BCA Galactus was basically doing the same thing Mandrakk was doing but to a lesser degree,
I am pretty sure Abraxas wasn't destroying universes, he only collapsed the boundaries that kept them apart. Isn't that the reason we saw multiple characters? Abraxas was never going to be god, if he was near it, he wouldn't have intended to use the UN, right?

All monitors are capable of doing what Mandrakk did, but at a lesser degree.

My position stays the same. There is nothing that Abraxas, or Galactus can do to stop the Monitors. same goes for the Monitors

Omega Vision
I am pretty sure Abraxas wasn't destroying universes, he only collapsed the boundaries that kept them apart. Isn't that the reason we saw multiple characters? Abraxas was never going to be god, if he was near it, he wouldn't have intended to use the UN, right?

Rox Ogama managed to beat the Spectre and Radiant after consuming enough of the Bleed.

galactusischere

My position stays the same. There is nothing that Abraxas, or Galactus can do to stop the Monitors. same goes for the Monitors

Abraxas never intended on using the UN. Only against 616 big G. He was collapsing the boundraies, thus he was destroying them. Multi-eternity was practiacally crying for help when Abraxas was released.

So what your saying is that one monitor=Abraxas=big G?

xJLxKing
Abraxas never intended on using the UN. Only against 616 big G. He was collapsing the boundraies, thus he was destroying them. Multi-eternity was practiacally crying for help when Abraxas was released.

So what your saying is that one monitor=Abraxas=big G?
Collapsing the Universal Barrier doesn't mean you destroy the universe. It just means the two universe combine in way. And this was when he approached it. Do you know if he has power stronger then destroying the universe? IF he did, them he wouldn't need the UN, obviously he did.

I am not saying
Monitor=Abraxas=Big G

They just can't kill each other. I haven't seen anything that shown they can beat the monitors, did you?
I've seen the Monitors tank a universal blast like nothing. One used a mere needle looking device to stop everything in a universe.

Galan007
an 'average' monitor withstood a universe-busting explosion completely unscathed. that said, it seems like making it to at least #12 shouldn't be much of a problem. *shrugs*

galactusischere
Collapsing the Universal Barrier doesn't mean you destroy the universe. It just means the two universe combine in way. And this was when he approached it. Do you know if he has power stronger then destroying the universe? IF he did, them he wouldn't need the UN, obviously he did.

I am not saying
Monitor=Abraxas=Big G

They just can't kill each other. I haven't seen anything that shown they can beat the monitors, did you?
I've seen the Monitors tank a universal blast like nothing. One used a mere needle looking device to stop everything in a universe.

Abraxas killing all Reeds across the multi-verse(other than 616) with a GESTURE.
http://img441.imageshack.us/i/0unabraxaskillsallotherselves8.jpg/

Abraxas casually floating around while the universe was falling apart..
http://img222.imageshack.us/i/unabraxasmayhem2sh0.jpg/

galactusischere
Originally posted by Galan007
an 'average' monitor withstood a universe-busting explosion completely unscathed. that said, it seems like making it to at least #12 shouldn't be much of a problem. *shrugs*

Come on give Abraxas some credit. He can pack in more power than a universal destroyer blast

xJLxKing
Come on give Abraxas some credit. He can pack in more power than a universal destroying blast
No, that was not shown. You just want to believe that.

Proves nothing. All you proved is that he can collapse universe boundaries and destroy beings across the MU. I hope you are not suggesting that he can do it to the monitors.

Galan007
Come on give Abraxas some credit. He can pack in more power than a universal destroyer blast proof?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Galan007

and the same monitor recreated the said universe that went KABLAMO

xJLxKing
Originally posted by -K-M-
and the same monitor recreated the said universe that went KABLAMO When?

-K-M-
When?

Countdown, after Nix Uotan's universe was destroyed (Earth 51) for the first time the other monitors talked about how he recreated it after Prime destroyed it.

Poor guy his universe was pretty much destroyed again after he brought it back by the Morticoccus virus

Zeuodin
The monitors fight like shit tho. I mean come on. They couldn't even really beat those guys Monarch gathered as his army. A bunch of Herald level and maybe some trans tiered beings. Monitors have lots of power and durablity but in a fight they completely suck. Thing is, no one on this thread is going to kill a monitor. Galactus can easily be beat by just creating a reality for him to feed on since he didn't have any battle feats either. He was just a big mindless vacuum cleaner.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by -K-M-
Countdown, after Nix Uotan's universe was destroyed (Earth 51) for the first time the other monitors talked about how he recreated it after Prime destroyed it.

Poor guy his universe was pretty much destroyed again after he brought it back by the Morticoccus virus
Damn, I didn't notice that

There was actually a very good reason why they didn't do good. They kept saying it through the entire fight. The monitors were disorganized, and they just weren't prepared. Atom, and Kyle kept repeating it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.