Driving Conditions.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
What's the worse/most dangerous weather to put up with while driving?

That ACDC Chick
ice definately

cause: rain you can still kinda see through if you pay attention; fog is pretty and doesnt happen often here; and snow only comes every once in a blue moonshakefist]

Rogue Jedi
Agreed. It snowed here in Houston the other day and there was ice on the freeway, I saw at least a dozen accidents on the way home from work. DO NOT hit your brakes, people.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
What's the worse/most dangerous weather to put up with while driving?

Blizzard over here

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Blizzard over here
omfg i love your sig and avy caw00t

Rogue Jedi
Rain sucks to drive in. Funny, pouring down rain is easier to drive in that drizzle.

That ACDC Chick
i dont know why, but i find fog very pretty

http://anordinarymom.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/fog.jpg

Rogue Jedi
No doubt, but it sucks to drive in haermm

That ACDC Chick
if it gets foggy and i need to go somewhere, id just walk

the only time i didnt like fog was in the middle of the night and we were driving back home from our vacation in florida and my dad got lost in some fog in the virginian mountains and we ended up on the top of a dam
nearly shit myself when i looked out the window and saw absolute nothingness

Rogue Jedi
The old horror movie "The Fog" ****ed with me in a big way.

That ACDC Chick
i have the remake but ive never seen the original

Rogue Jedi
Dude it's CREEPY.

That ACDC Chick
im not easily scared
ive got balls of steel

Rogue Jedi
How about the original Halloween movie?

The Nuul
The driving parts of 2012 would be a biatch.

Rogue Jedi
Ya think?

That ACDC Chick
How about the original Halloween movie?
bored the **** outta me and the Rob Zombie one is just sex sex sex
another horror movie that bored me was the Amityville Horror
ive never been able to watch it all cause i fall asleep around the time they start having sex or whatever

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
bored the **** outta me and the Rob Zombie one is just sex sex sex
another horror movie that bored me was the Amityville Horror
ive never been able to watch it all cause i fall asleep around the time they start having sex or whatever The original was scary because Michael was just some badass human, not uber like Jason. The opening scene when he knifes his sister was the SHIT.

That ACDC Chick
The original was scary because Michael was just some badass human, not uber like Jason. The opening scene when he knifes his sister was the SHIT.
thats like the only good part
it takes far too long to get to the good stuff

mikeydude
wow.
Weather, to Fog, to Halloween.

That ACDC Chick
the magic of KMC

gefallen_engel
It is the OTF afterall. laughing out loud

mikeydude
big grin yeahh true statement!

gefallen_engel
I know, that's why I said it.

Rogue Jedi
boogers.

Darth Jello
Blizzard W/ hail and lightning while driving across Wolf Pass in a 12 passenger van with shitty breaks.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah you would get pwned.

One Free Man
in the fog here it gets down to 5 feet of visibility. calculate three second following distance of that, *****!

That ACDC Chick
im not gifted in maths

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by One Free Man
in the fog here it gets down to 5 feet of visibility. calculate three second following distance of that, *****! Damn. Never been that bad here.

That ACDC Chick
its cloudy out here
i think its gonna snow later on
it definately wont stick though

Rogue Jedi
Seems the worse the weather, the crazier the people drive.

Insomniatric
Black Ice FTW

That ACDC Chick
freezing rain here all day

i think thats gotta be the worst imo mhmm

Dr Will Hatch
Geez, I live in the ONE area that hasn't snowed out yet. sad

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
i dont know why, but i find fog very pretty

http://anordinarymom.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/fog.jpg Nice. I love this weather too, except of course when driving. I like to walk whenever possible.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Nice. I love this weather too, except of course when driving. I like to walk whenever possible.
i remember whenever i would wake up on a school day and if it was foggy i got all excited and i seemed to have a good day haermm

Dr Will Hatch
Me too. I used to have to get up at 5:00 AM to eat breakfest, shower, relax and then catch the bus, and when it snowed or was foggy enough to cancel school, I was so glad that I knew before everyone else.

Rogue Jedi
What I hated was when there was bad weather and we watched TV to see which schools are closed, and they named every one except for mine.

That ACDC Chick
What I hated was when there was bad weather and we watched TV to see which schools are closed, and they named every one except for mine.
same happens to mine cause the only time theyd close us was when the teachers or principal couldnt make it cause of the roads
theyre really reluctant to give us snow days cause they want as much time off in Christmas and Spring Break as possible so we have to suffer and get phemonia cause of that

BTW at my high school, we didnt go inside and mingle in the halls or caffeteria before the bell rang
unless you had band or detention before school, youre not allowed to go in before 7:50 am so were left out there till then, freezing our asses off just cause the teachers dont let us in
i missed a lot of school cause i would get sick standing out there in the freezing weather

Rogue Jedi
Kinda foggy here today.

Naz
A blizzard encompasses the other 3 choices...

Rogue Jedi
Not necessarily.

steverules_2
Why just yesterday I had a driving accident

http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-old-women-drivers-0m1.jpg

That ACDC Chick
did you break your hip?sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.