DC Ares vs The Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

Slaanesh
Destroyer

quanchi112
Destroyer wins.

Galan007
wasn't ares owned by dianna not too long ago?

The Nuul
Isnt he her top villain?

bbrem123
destroyer wins

TheKahn
Depends on who is inhabiting the Destroyer and if Ares can get to him/her. Other characters of similar stature and abilities have managed to purged the spirit from the armor thus disabling it.

comicfan11
Originally posted by TheKahn
Depends on who is inhabiting the Destroyer and if Ares can get to him/her. Other characters of similar stature and abilities have managed to purged the spirit from the armor thus disabling it.

This

quanchi112
Depends on who is inhabiting the Destroyer and if Ares can get to him/her. Other characters of similar stature and abilities have managed to purged the spirit from the armor thus disabling it. Who does Ares beat inside the destroyer?

TheKahn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who does Ares beat inside the destroyer?

Its not a matter of "beating" whoever is in the Destroyer. The question is: is Ares powerful enough to forcibly remove the spirit inhabiting the armor? The is most typically the way that the Destroyer is disabled and usually its Odin accomplishing it (that or attacking the body of whoever is inside the armor but I don't think that's an option here).

iceman24567
Ares does use magic but i never seen him affect souls even if he is the God of the dead

quanchi112
Its not a matter of "beating" whoever is in the Destroyer. The question is: is Ares powerful enough to forcibly remove the spirit inhabiting the armor? The is most typically the way that the Destroyer is disabled and usually its Odin accomplishing it (that or attacking the body of whoever is inside the armor but I don't think that's an option here). It isn't likely to happen. That's the point and in Ares' last showing he was killed by WW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.