Bryan Mills bersus Frank Martin...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Bryan Mills is searching for his daughter, while Frank Martin is searching for the antidote for the kid in "The Transporter 2."

As it turns, the same people have both. Mills and Martin, unaware of each other, enter a building, Mills thinking his daughter is inside, Martin thinking the antidote is inside. They encounter each other and the fight is on, both thinking the other is in cahoots with the bad guys.

H2H combat in a kitchen. Mills is in rage mode, as he was for most of "Taken."

I dunno why, but this matchup sounds familiar. I searched and didn't find it. If it has been done, then Impediment, close it please, or merge it.

Robtard
Depends, are we using the US or European release of the film? As Mills had far less aggro-rage in the US version.

Placidity
Bersus. XD

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Depends, are we using the US or European release of the film? As Mills had far less aggro-rage in the US version. The one you sent me.

VERSUS.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The one you sent me.

The Euro, the good one.

Mills then, I'd say.

Rogue Jedi
Martin has superior skill, but Mills, in where the **** is my daughter mode, he's a beast.

Robtard
Not sure about that. Mills was taking out his opponents quicker and with less moves. Martin is definitely flashier.

Rogue Jedi
Well, Martin faced tougher opponents IMO.

Mills still wins here, he breaks Martins neck and drives away in his car.

BruceSkywalker
Taken is a damn good film...

Mills ftw

Rogue Jedi
Woulda been better if he had a lightsaber.

Darth Martin
Martin. He's a better martial artist and his physical shape isn't up for comparison with Mills.

Rogue Jedi
Mills in where's my daughter rage mode is pretty formidable, dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.