Darth Nihilus vs General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Orikisz
Who wins this fight?
I'm not sure who will win;p So help me with your posts.

Samurai100
Nihilus destroys grievous

Lightsnake
In a saber fight? Prove it.

Samurai100
Where does it say saber fight

Lightsnake
Is there evidence Nihilus>Grievous with sabers?

Autokrat
Nihilus uses the Force to toss Grievious like a rag doll.

One Free Man
Originally posted by Lightsnake
In a saber fight? Prove it. we don't debate anymore. we have advanced past that in our keyboard prowess.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Is there evidence Nihilus>Grievous with sabers?

Probably not. The thing is it doesn't come down to that. Nihilus Force Drains Grevious.

Lightsnake
Last I checked, Grievous isn't a force user. Hell, he's practically a droid. That won't work.

Lord Lucien
Then Nihilus uses his TK to toss him into a star. Or something stupid like that.

KingD19
Grievous still has biological parts, however little, he has some Force energy.

truejedi
Grievous gets owned by everyone who trys TK against him. He doesn't seem to have any defense against it.

Nihilus, with his starship moving TK skills, holds him helpless in the air. and eats his innards.

BoratBorat
Originally posted by One Free Man
we don't debate anymore. we have advanced past that in our keyboard prowess. Exactly! We argue no more, we are no longer keyboard warriors but true fighters in real life!

As for on topic, what that fark r u guys takkin about? Marek wins this match up wif a st0mp.

truejedi
marek wins the nihilus-grievous fight? now there would be a trick.

Major Valerian
All out, I think Grievous gets Force-raped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.