Mandrakk Vs. The Ultimator, Michael, and Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
The dark monitor vs the Ultimator, Michael and Lucifer.

Does the team succeed in taking the monitor out once and for all.

xJLxKing
I don't know about Mandrakk and Ultimator. Mandrakk>M and L

If we go by Ultimator, he is all that is, was, and will be, but that's till part of DCU. Mandrakk>DCu

quanchi112
Team, easily.

Blanket
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team, easily. How so?

Isn't Lucifer Thanos level, which would make Micheal close as well? All we have is Ultimator who got beat by a below Galactus level being

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
How so?

Isn't Lucifer Thanos level, which would make Micheal close as well? All we have is Ultimator who got beat by a below Galactus level being Michael isn't alone and has the power to beat him. he also has help. Mandrakk also didn't really prove anything other than having eternal power which was completely vague, branjamin.

iceman24567
How so?

Isn't Lucifer Thanos level, which would make Micheal close as well? All we have is Ultimator who got beat by a below Galactus level being Shows the bias laughing

Batman-Prime
How so?

Isn't Lucifer Thanos level, which would make Micheal close as well? All we have is Ultimator who got beat by a below Galactus level being

laughing thumb up

xJLxKing
How so?

laughing out loud Quan got owned

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Shows the bias laughing How does it? This is a team against a character who really don't show what he's capable of. If it was one of these characters I could see bran's point but it's three characters vs. eternal power.Originally posted by xJLxKing
laughing out loud Quan got owned Where?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Where?
hysterical

quanchi112
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
hysterical Where did I get owned?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.