X-Man vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9065/sentryiscrazyp.jpg

vs

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6240/intro5.gif

TheKahn
Sentry. I'm not sure Nate wants to poke around in Big Bird's head for the first time and in the middle of a fight. And that's about the only shot he's got.

Plus, how many times has Sentry been killed and brought himself back at this point?

id369
Originally posted by TheKahn
Sentry. I'm not sure Nate wants to poke around in Big Bird's head for the first time and in the middle of a fight. And that's about the only shot he's got.

Plus, how many times has Sentry been killed and brought himself back at this point?
So besides Telepathy, Nate can not fall back on his monstrous Psi, TK, Pre-Cog, and Energy Manipulating abilities to give Bob a good fight?

Plus how many times has X-Man bin killed and brought himself back at his point?

redhotrash
Nate can produce more power than a gun Marvel Boy didnt even bother to take with him when he left the team...

TheKahn
Originally posted by id369
So besides Telepathy, Nate can not fall back on his monstrous Psi, TK, Pre-Cog, and Energy Manipulating abilities to give Bob a good fight?

Plus how many times has X-Man bin killed and brought himself back at his point?

No, he can't. Sentry in well above Herald level. IIRC his shield file said he absolutely no detectable weaknesses whatsoever. ( I would post more but the Sentry respect thread is 40 pages long and the scans are really spread out )

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6089/sentrygalactuscomment9ac.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1768/ts010150oe.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9150/ts010169mw.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5837/ts010170vk.jpg

X-man had a wonky death that left the door open for his eventual resurrection if later writers wanted to use the character. The Sentry has literally been killed multiple times only to come back seconds or minutes later.

Wei Phoenix
No, he can't. Sentry in well above Herald level. IIRC his shield file said he absolutely no detectable weaknesses whatsoever. ( I would post more but the Sentry respect thread is 40 pages long and the scans are really spread out )

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6089/sentrygalactuscomment9ac.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1768/ts010150oe.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9150/ts010169mw.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5837/ts010170vk.jpg

X-man had a wonky death that left the door open for his eventual resurrection if later writers wanted to use the character. The Sentry has literally been killed multiple times only to come back seconds or minutes later.

Except that he has been fooled mentally before and has shown that his mental state is his weakness.

bbrem123
when sentry got shot by marvel boys gun it was never explained...he was shot by the same kind of gun in DA annual 1...it did nothing to him

all his death should be explained soon

sentry wins tho...unless x-man can bfr him like everybody else does...physically i dont see him taking bob out

TheKahn
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Except that he has been fooled mentally before and has shown that his mental state is his weakness.

It is. And characters like the combined efforts of Professor X and Emma Frost who know Robert have been able to affect his mind while he was busy fighting someone else. How Nate is suppose to navigate the Sentry's fractured mind while at the same time avoiding Herald leveling attacks during a speed blitz is beyond me.

TheKahn
Besides the only reason Emma and Professor X were able to affect Robert is due to Emma's prior exposure and work on the Sentry's mind.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5623/67099389.jpg

id369

TheKahn

id369

TheKahn

id369

dmills
My point is Sentry feats>>>than Nate's (and just about every other Marvel Character)

Isn't that a little over the top?

TheKahn

TheKahn
Originally posted by dmills
Isn't that a little over the top?

I don't think so. The way he is written only high level gods/abstracts are obviously above him. Given the way he has handled Herald level characters, I'd put him around Thanos' level of power. But that's just my opinion.

Blanket
Sentry had more trouble with Namor than with Terrax. And by more, I mean way more.

redhotrash
At this point, Sentry has had more consistant low showings on panel than high showings.

TheKahn
Originally posted by redhotrash
At this point, Sentry has had more consistant low showings on panel than high showings.

Such as?

id369

Tenebrous
I don't think so. The way he is written only high level gods/abstracts are obviously above him. Given the way he has handled Herald level characters, I'd put him around Thanos' level of power. But that's just my opinion.

He defeated Terrax who did the serious job and laid down for Sentry. Meanwhile Sentry was taxed to the limit by WWH and before you dismiss it as saying "well everyone loses to WWH" you can't turn around and then prostitute his showing over Terrax (and we're just going to ignore the nonsense about Galactus) when everyone was losing to Sentry at that time. Not to mention Sentry has been shown to easily be removed from the field (Secret Invasion) with almost minimal effort. He also got blasted by Noah varr's gun. I don't see Thanos being removed from the field as effortlessly as the Skrull vision did. I don't see Thanos succumbing to a random Kree gun.

Bob has impressive showings but it's clear he has limitations and weaknesses.

I don't see what bob can do if Nate takes him to the astral plane, something he's done to the most powerful telepaths with ease.

id369

TheKahn

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tenebrous
He defeated Terrax who did the serious job and laid down for Sentry. Meanwhile Sentry was taxed to the limit by WWH and before you dismiss it as saying "well everyone loses to WWH" you can't turn around and then prostitute his showing over Terrax (and we're just going to ignore the nonsense about Galactus) when everyone was losing to Sentry at that time. Not to mention Sentry has been shown to easily be removed from the field (Secret Invasion) with almost minimal effort. He also got blasted by Noah varr's gun. I don't see Thanos being removed from the field as effortlessly as the Skrull vision did. I don't see Thanos succumbing to a random Kree gun.

Bob has impressive showings but it's clear he has limitations and weaknesses.

I don't see what bob can do if Nate takes him to the astral plane, something he's done to the most powerful telepaths with ease.

I'm not saying that Bob can't be manipulated mentally - he can. But those instances have occurred under a specific context and not by someone who was in the act of fighting the Sentry. As for why the Kree gun worked, I have no logical explanation and as far as I know Marvel hasn't come up with one. But claiming people are jobbing to the Sentry when his power has been described as "limitless" and "god-like" by numerous characters on numerous occasions (I counted about half a dozen in a few pages of the respect thread) doesn't make sense to me.

Also, Morgan La Fey tried to kill/BFR in Dark Avengers and it didn't stick.

id369

TheKahn

id369
Why would you think, Nate is going to recivie a power boost? g_twitch

TheKahn

TheKahn
Why would you think, Nate is going to recivie a power boost? g_twitch

IIRC Bendis' description of Nate in the latest was something like "godly sunking" or something like that. I thank they are going to make him strong enough to take on the Sentry. evil face

id369

id369

TheKahn

TheKahn

id369

id369
huh Precognition would only let him know just how badly he was going to lose right when the fight begins. Assuming Nate knows what is going to happen, the Sentry's speed feats suggest anyone without superhuman reflexes is going to lose in a speedblitz, imo.

Pre-Cog can be used in a vary abusive manner. Take for instance if Nate can not out muscle him, he certainly has the tools, to beat him through weakness exploitation. Seeing as he is an Energy and Matter manipulator on a vast order.

TheKahn

TheKahn
Pre-Cog can be used in a vary abusive manner. Take for instance if Nate can not out muscle him, he certainly has the tools, to beat him through weakness exploitation. Seeing as he is an Energy and Matter manipulator on a vast order.

Again, I don't see how any of that helps Nate against a speedblitz.

bbrem123
its kinda funny how Norman sees it as some kind of game to catch an omega level mutant lol

id369

bbrem123
X-man has so many different things to throw at sentry...it will be good to see how bob will handle all of it

King Kandy
Sentry will lose. His mind has always been his Achilles heel.

TheKahn
Originally posted by bbrem123
X-man has so many different things to throw at sentry...it will be good to see how bob will handle all of it

That's assuming

1. Nate has fast enough reflexes to avoid a speedblitz

2. Nate's power can either physically harm the Sentry (something that is hardly certain) or that Nate will be able to affect the Sentry's mind during the fight (a feat that no opponent directly fighting Bob has managed).

Honestly I think its quite dangerous for Nate to go poking around in Bob's head. It might work or it might end up bringing the Void personality to the forefront (the claims that he can do whatever Bob can't).

Mental manipulation worked for Emma because she had Professor X's help and had previously set up a "white room" in Bob's mind and knew how to use that to affect him. Still, she ended up awaking the Viod (a sliver of which is still inside her and continues to pose a danger to her) when Bob BFR'ed himself. I don't know if Nate can repeat that trick in the middle of the fight and any experience in dealing with the Sentry's mind. I also assume that fighting the void would be actually worse than just taking on the Sentry.

rotiart
I can see Nate killing sentry... But with his hf/ reincarnation abilty he wouldn't be down long at all... If a ten count is needed... Nate may never actually win...

If a kill without regard to whether bob can come back in within a minute... Then Nate could pull that off...

My problem is that Nate can consistently beat or kill bob or even mind screw him... But doing so opens the door to a pissed off sentry or a void... And while bobs self imposed restrictions cases him to lose fights... Void wouldn't...

There are two instances of people touching sentrys mind... One had the void apparently inflicted upon them by the sentry... The other was Emma frost who is a top tier telepath running scare and now stuck with a fragment of the void permanently...

id369
Nate drained the energy of a big group of psychics. And now he is up to speed, on everything that has happened since his death. He is not happy, last time some one pissed him off like so was the Gauntlet. Nate vaporized them in mid air.

iceman24567
id post the scans in his thread please no comics for me until tomorow sad

id369

iceman24567
Nice thanks an issue i have to buy now

bbrem123
nate is a beast...when does the next issue come out?

id369
nate is a beast...when does the next issue come out?

Dark X-Men #3 comes out, Next month.

id369
http://comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1260917514.jpg

iceman24567
LOL at the broken ground beneath his feet shining

bbrem123
haha

rotiart
So what are the rules on keeping sentry down?

bbrem123
you cant

Nihilist
Originally posted by rotiart
So what are the rules on keeping sentry down? Keep puching him.

iceman24567
Nobody's been able to keep him down for good

bbrem123
i dont think punching works either

id369
So it seems Nate will be taking on, the Dark Avengers. Odds are not looking vary good. How many panels will Nate Survive before;
a) he gets taken down.
b) expands to much of his energy, to maintain himself.

Jynocidus
My gut says Nate smashes Sentry.

rotiart
That's just it...
I can vote that Nate puts down sentry the first time...
But sentry will keep popping back...
I mean he's like mr immortal or something... Freaking won't stay dead...

If Nate needs to permanently kill sentry to win... I don't think he can
if he needs to kill sentry like once... Even if he insta reincarnates.... Then I'll say Nate pulls majority

bbrem123
sentry stomps

the Darkone
Xman rapes him all day, too versatile.

bbrem123
wrong

P.L was right
They stalemate

Jynocidus
If Nate isn't strong enough to beat Sentry now, I bet he can be later on...my gut still tells me Nate can contend with him though

Power Cosmic II
sentry defeated molecule man in the latest dark avengers. the hype machine for this dude just doesn't stop. Since Sentry defeated MM that makes him >>>Thor; Nate Grey is the only one with the power to match him.

The Sentry700
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
sentry defeated molecule man in the latest dark avengers. the hype machine for this dude just doesn't stop. Since Sentry defeated MM that makes him >>>Thor; Nate Grey is the only one with the power to match him.

What hype machine? He jobbed to Herculese.

TheKahn
Originally posted by The Sentry700
What hype machine? He jobbed to Herculese.

Technically, only his testicles jobbed. smile

The Sentry700
Technically, only his testicles jobbed. smile

We'll he was holding back smile

Rulk

really ?

guy222
it must b bendis

iceman24567
B Bendis ftw erm

TheKahn
Originally posted by iceman24567
B Bendis ftw erm

I don't mind Bendis making Sentry so powerful. It actually seems more realistic to me with

1. a superpowered character actually suffering mentally from having that much power

and

2. everyone actually acting nervous with what amounts to a walking WMD amongst them.

In those respects, I think the Sentry is closer to what Superman would be in real life. stick out tongue

iceman24567
I would slap Superman irl then tea bag Lois no expression

bbrem123

you think nate grey can contend with MM?

The Nuul
For this I am going to wait because I am iffy on the whole Sentry so powerful or MM is jobbing in some way. I have see it too many times he goes up and down like a roller coaster. I hope Sentry stays at a consistent power level for a change.

id369

Power Cosmic II
you think nate grey can contend with MM?

nate has molecular manip due to his insane TK. osborn even said nate can contend with sentry so whether nate can match MM or not is beside the point.

of course...there are also hyperbolic statements all over the place.

osborn and victoria hand were saying sentry's potential is greater than HOM Wanda.

Meanwhile Moira mctagert said nate's potential surpassed the dark phoenix.

take your pick.

tkitna

bbrem123
sentry is greater then MM...if nate cant contend with MM then he obviously cant with sentry

i wanna say he said that before then found out about sentry...i think nate can take sentry before he found out his powers

and so far everything is true about sentry so why not him being better then wanda

tkitna
These are fun times for us Sentry fanboys. I'm riding this wave until it crashes.

bbrem123
haha same with me...and it seems to keep going with all this talk about him exceeding wanda in potential

i seriously had to read the comic over like 5 times to make sure i was reading everything right

-K-M-
Captain America has defeated MM, Don Blake sent MM crying and running away after he broke his nose and didn't Klaw beat MM too? Meh!

TheKahn
Originally posted by tkitna
These are fun times for us Sentry fanboys. I'm riding this wave until it crashes.

Amen brother. laughing

id369
I can be certain of one thing, and one thing only. Norman is not safe From X-Man. despite having Dark-Men or Dark Avengers backing him up. That includes Mr. Goldie Locks, sitting high and mighty with his victory over Owen Reece. X-Man is going to tap dat ass.

bbrem123
when is this comic gonna come out?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by tkitna

Times = plural

It was one showing.

id369
when is this comic gonna come out?

I think next week. Happy Dance

Lostedge
Dam, Nate looks like a dick nowdays. His previous look was much cooler. Anyway Sentry loses, because of some serious mindrape. If it is physical confrontation without psi then Sentry wins.

Warlord
I don't think mind attacks would have the desired results. the utopia crossover kinda showed that

id369
Emma and Professor Xavier are small fries compared to Nathan Grey.crackers

Warlord
Emma and Professor Xavier are small fries compared to Nathan Grey.crackers

true, but still two of the most talented telepaths on earth and the barely did that because Emma's prior work. I don't say Sentry automatically wins but I feel TP won't be the best way to take him down

TheKahn
Originally posted by Warlord
true, but still two of the most talented telepaths on earth and the barely did that because Emma's prior work. I don't say Sentry automatically wins but I feel TP won't be the best way to take him down

Yeah, I don't think the Sentry's mind is something any telepath wants to muck around with. Emma nearly died from her attempt and was only saved from the Void thanks to her secondary mutation.

-K-M-
and yet Cyclops easily locked the Void away in his mind. ooook

Warlord
Originally posted by -K-M-
and yet Cyclops easily locked the Void away in his mind. ooook

so you suggest cyclops > the void?

id369
Pfft, Sentry has yet to confront a real Omega Class Psi.

Warlord
and an omega level psi has yet to manipulate sentry's mind so...

id369
and an omega level psi has yet to manipulate sentry's mind so...

Pfft, Emma and Xavier are beta rank mutants before Nate Gray.

Warlord
Pfft, Emma and Xavier are beta rank mutants before Nate Gray.

we're saying the same thing here man.
An omega level TP hasn't ever fought Sentry so the outcome cannot be guarantied. IMO TP won't do much, but it remains to be seen

id369
we're saying the same thing here man.
An omega level TP hasn't ever fought Sentry so the outcome cannot be guarantied. IMO TP won't do much, but it remains to be seen Oh.

I figured you considered Xavier and Emma omega class telepaths. Recently they have been addressed as so.

Warlord
Oh.

I figured you considered Xavier and Emma omega class telepaths. Recently they have been addressed as so.

no, Nate is clearly above them....not to mention his TK

ExodusCloak
Yeah, I don't think the Sentry's mind is something any telepath wants to muck around with. Emma nearly died from her attempt and was only saved from the Void thanks to her secondary mutation.

Emma almost died? Since when? She had to stay in Diamond Form so the Void wouldn't have access to her Telepathy.

At the moment Sentry is possessed by the Void so he's able to pull of things he's never been able to in the past.

Mastermind and Venus the siren from AoA have both royally mind f*cked him.

As for whether Nate can take this, I'm pretty sure he could take non-Void possessed Sentry. Whether he can take the deus ex machina that is the Void powered Sentry well you'll just have to wait for Dark X-Men to finish.

Warlord
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Emma almost died? Since when? She had to stay in Diamond Form so the Void wouldn't have access to her Telepathy.

At the moment Sentry is possessed by the Void so he's able to pull of things he's never been able to in the past.

Mastermind and Venus the siren from AoA have both royally mind f*cked him.

As for whether Nate can take this, I'm pretty sure he could take non-Void possessed Sentry. Whether he can take the deus ex machina that is the Void powered Sentry well you'll just have to wait for Dark X-Men to finish.

mastermind had him in a bed depowered by the Crazed General and Venus uses mystical attacks so the origin is not TP

ExodusCloak
mastermind had him in a bed depowered by the Crazed General and Venus uses mystical attacks so the origin is not TP

How exactly was he depowered when Mastermind used the Sentrys psionic abilities to make the entire world forget about him. It was explained that the Sentry never trained for that kind of attack. And Venus (Who is not the real Aphrodite) explained that her powers are mind control/telepathic recently. In both those instances Bob was at the helm, Dark Avengers 6 is when he embraced the Void to destroy a bunch of Atlanteans. The Void is in control now as shown in the art of the Exodus one-shot.

Warlord
How exactly was he depowered when Mastermind used the Sentrys psionic abilities to make the entire world forget about him. It was explained that the Sentry never trained for that kind of attack. And Venus (Who is not the real Aphrodite) explained that her powers are mind control/telepathic recently.

he was clearly drugged in a table by the Crazed General when the Mastermind used his powers shown in New Avengers.

Venus powers work like TP but are magical in nature as is she a mystical creature
http://marvel.com/universe/Venus

bbrem123
i wonder if it is gonna be sentry before he fought MM or after

ExodusCloak
he was clearly drugged in a table by the Crazed General when the Mastermind used his powers shown in New Avengers.

Are you saying that drugs can affect the Sentry? I don't recall them saying he was drugged I recall him being groggy but that was after Mastermind f*cked with his mind so that he makes anyone he encounters forget about him. And from Jason Wyngarde and the Generals conversation he certainly did have his powers. Emma Frost tells him that it's not his fault that he didn't train his mind for that kind of attack.

I'll give you that.

id369
i wonder if it is gonna be sentry before he fought MM or after

Order of event dictate its after MM. Making X-Man victory over Senty that much sweeter. stoned

ExodusCloak
Order of event dictate its after MM. Making X-Man victory over Senty that much sweeter. stoned

Are you sure? It's post-Utopia definitely but that DA issue leads into Siege doesn't it?

Not that it matters it's still Void-Sentry and if solicits are correct they all get shoved in Normans mind by Nate.

Warlord
Are you saying that drugs can affect the Sentry? I don't recall them saying he was drugged I recall him being groggy but that was after Mastermind f*cked with his mind so that he makes anyone he encounters forget about him. And from Jason Wyngarde and the Generals conversation he certainly did have his powers. Emma Frost tells him that it's not his fault that he didn't train his mind for that kind of attack.

I don't know what the general used on him but it was clearly stated that the Sentry wasn't fully operational lying there in the General's bed. If the mastermind could just mindrape him why go all the trouble and have him bidden in a bed instead of confronting him stright.

Sentry is not experienced in TP that's very true but being susceptible in mental attacks is far from being the case IMO.

We can wait and see what the Dark Xmen issue reveals

ExodusCloak
I don't know what the general used on him but it was clearly stated that the Sentry wasn't fully operational lying there in the General's bed. If the mastermind could just mindrape him why go all the trouble and have him bidden in a bed instead of confronting him stright.

I think you're getting confused. That "bed scene" is after Masterminds mind raping is done he tells the General job done at the beginning of the coversation. That place looks more like a underground tunnel where they psychically ambushed him then a bed btw. Sentry is waking up groggy after the incident.

bbrem123
Are you sure? It's post-Utopia definitely but that DA issue leads into Siege doesn't it?

Not that it matters it's still Void-Sentry and if solicits are correct they all get shoved in Normans mind by Nate.

yea i thought it was before...i didnt kno it was the order they came out

Warlord
I think you're getting confused. That "bed scene" is after Masterminds mind raping is done he tells the General job done at the beginning of the coversation. That place looks more like a underground tunnel where they psychically ambushed him then a bed btw. Sentry is waking up groggy after the incident.

My bad then
could that be that the Mastermind casually entered his mind and messed him up?
hmmmm... something both emma and xavier couldn't do.

anyway that was a much different sentry than the current.

Let's wait and see what will happen now...

ExodusCloak
My bad then
could that be that the Mastermind casually entered his mind and messed him up?
hmmmm... something both emma and xavier couldn't do.

anyway that was a much different sentry than the current.

Let's wait and see what will happen now...

Well the Void has been able to tap into abilities Sentry doesn't even know of so that would explain that.

yea i thought it was before...i didnt kno it was the order they came out

To be honest I don't think it'll be the one after the MM incident either.

Warlord
still the sentry shown in DA since book 1 is something between void and sentry...I hope the character reaches a final status

-K-M-
so you suggest cyclops > the void?

No.

id369
Awww Shit. Its D-Day.

Knowing Marvel, they will not deliver throw down.

Blanket
What the **** is D-day? Wednesday?
Seriously? erm

Wild Shadow
nate my boy will take the win... he will sh@# stomp sentry and show him what a real power house is...Nate is closer to being an abstract being then sentry could ever hope to be.. not saying nate is an abstract being just saying he has the potential to reach that level.. imoho

id369
Originally posted by Blanket
What the **** is D-day? Wednesday?
Seriously? erm

Goggle it biatch.coffee1

Blanket
You're putting one of the most spectacular events in history with the time comics cum out.

id369
You're putting one of the most spectacular events in history with the time comics cum out.

stoned

Blanket
gay

id369
gay
No homo.

D-Day, (despite all the celebration behind the specific one on June 6, 1944) is actually the generic Army term for any amphibious landing.

Today is the day X-Man lands on Sentry, and caves his head in. stoned

Blanket
I'm not stupid. But it'd be just like me calling Pokemon Colleseum the Holocaust of Pokemon games.

id369
I'm not stupid. But it'd be just like me calling Pokemon Colleseum the Holocaust of Pokemon games.

Blanket, you shouldn't go back on your word about being mentally disabled. It sets a precidence of mistrust.srsly

Mindset
You can't trust a mentally disabled person, anyway.

id369
Originally posted by Mindset
You can't trust a mentally disabled person, anyway.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/PharoahAnubis/newryo6.gif

Blanket
Blanket, you shouldn't go back on your word about being mentally disabled. It sets a precidence of mistrust.srsly Stupid =/= mentally disabled.
Army terms to comic dates = stupid though, or facepalm worhty, whatever works.

ares834
Anyone get the comic yet?

id369
Stupid =/= mentally disabled.
Army terms to comic dates = stupid though, or facepalm worhty, whatever works.
Right its not like comics ever use army terms, in their own comics.

If feel bad about your mental disability. sad

Blanket did you know that, there were countless D-Day's throughout Europe, and Asia during WW2?

Blanket
Originally posted by ares834
Anyone get the comic yet? Must not have been scanned yet.

Blanket
If feel bad about your mental disability. sad

Blanket did you know that, there were countless D-Day's throughout Europe, and Asia during WW2? If feel bad about a lot of things. If feel bad.

Which only makes it more worthy of a facepalm.

At edit: I never said anything about in comics. I said about using them to explain the day a comic comes out...
Laughable for you to try to make this a debate though.

Mindset
Bran is my uncle, he molests me. smile

id369
If feel bad about a lot of things. If feel bad.

Which only makes it more worthy of a facepalm.

Blanket I hope, your special-ed classes are enough for you to read, and comprehend the following article. sad
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Day_%28military_term%29

Blanket
Blanket I hope, your special-ed classes are enough for you to read, and comprehend the following article. sad
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Day_%28military_term%29 Irony.

Lacking reading comprehension

id369
Mindset was right after all. sad

Blanket
Concession accepted

id369
Concession accepted

I concede your mentally ill. sad

Blanket
Let me explain this so you can understand though.

My gripe was with you using D-Day (the most famous one), as a term for the day comics came out. Somehow you thought it would be helpful to use examples of other D-Days, and say it was an army term to help defend using it. It doesn't matter if other D-Days happened, or if this is an army term for a landing... you're still applying it to pictures coming out. Just a gripe with the 'nerdity' of the whole thing, really nothing, but as I said, It's laughable for you to try and defend it... and then act like I was the one who lacked in an area. Reading comprehension fail.

id369

Blanket
lol at you being mad.

I already said it was really nothing, and only really explained it because you lacked the reading comprehension. smile

id369
Awww Shit. Its D-Day.

Knowing Marvel, they will not deliver throw down.
stoned

Blanket
*insert 'U mad' gif*

Well, now that that whole debacle was settled (by me), when is someone going to explain what happened in the comic?

id369
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/PharoahAnubis/newryo6.gif

bbrem123
*insert 'U mad' gif*

Well, now that that whole debacle was settled (by me), when is someone going to explain what happened in the comic?

i hear nate and bob dont fight at all thumb down

Nihilist
i hear nate and bob dont fight at all thumb down I heard the have teh sex.

psycho gundam
nobody even knows sentry's powerset yet, the sentient cube theory is still valid.

Mindset
Originally posted by Nihilist
I heard the have teh sex. How many copies did you pre-order?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>