Luigi (Luigi's Mansion) Versus Luke the Rookie (Ghostbusters: The Video Game)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Luigi and Luke are transported to a different dimension by Gozer, with some help from King Boo and his gang. They're put into a tournament to capture the most ghosts, with the loser being trapped in the dimension for Gozer and King Boo's amusement. They each take turns traversing replicas of the respective universes in an attempt to subdue the ghosts residing therein.

Luke's Proton Pack is fully upgraded, and Luigi's Poltergust 3000 has been upgraded to allow him to use and switch between elements, instead of having to first capture elemental ghosts.

Due to the different properties of each 'verse, Luke's Pack can capture the Mansion ghosts, and Luigi's Poltergust can capture GB spirits, but each capture unit is less effective on the opposite universe's ghouls.

The first to 500 ghosts (150 from each 'verse) wins. Who will make it back home, and who will become Gozer's and King Boo's plaything?

MooCowofJustice
I'm pretty sure this thread has actually been done before.

Or I'm wrong and it was the Rookie vs a Ghost from a different character.

XanatosForever
Nope, I just checked. The closest thing to this thread is one made by that dude SuperLuigi way back.

Here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=512812&highlight=Ghostbusters+forumid%3A85

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.