Sentry vs. Apocolypse vs. Sodam Yat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
First fight, No Jobbing.

Second fight, In character with all showings low and high.

Blanket
Sodamy wins.

Apoc beats Sentry while both lose to Sodamy
Low showings or not, he's still pretty neatly placed above them.

TheKahn
Apocalypse is a non-factor here, imo. Still Sentry vs Ion is a hard fight to judge. The Sentry has some really impressive feats against cosmic characters and Sadam hasn't been that impressive as Ion, imo (Still don't know how he didn't curbstomp Superboy Prime). But then you have to add in all the feats Kyle Rayner did as Ion and which Sadam should also be capable of. I'm honestly torn here. erm

I wish they kept Sadam around longer. sad

comicfan11
Sodam in both cases.

All that could change of course when Marvel actually decides to establish WHAT Sentry is and what are his power levels once and for all (relatively speaking)

xJLxKing
Sodam in a Stomp

bbrem123
sentry first and sodam second

TheKahn
Originally posted by comicfan11
All that could change of course when Marvel actually decides to establish WHAT Sentry is and what are his power levels once and for all (relatively speaking)

I sincerely hope that do so soon. At this point I'm not even sure the Sentry can be killed much less be defeated physically. erm

Slaanesh
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Sodam in a Stomp

Omega Vision
The mere fact that Sodam's one on one fight with Prime lasted more than a page puts him above Sentry IMO.
And on implied power he stomps.
Sentry should be able to beat Apocalypse unless Apoc messes with his mind (which is very likely).

bbrem123
Originally posted by TheKahn
I sincerely hope that do so soon. At this point I'm not even sure the Sentry can be killed much less be defeated physically. erm

i agree with this thumb up

iceman24567
Yat wins even though he sucks

TheKahn
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The mere fact that Sodam's one on one fight with Prime lasted more than a page puts him above Sentry IMO.
And on implied power he stomps.
Sentry should be able to beat Apocalypse unless Apoc messes with his mind (which is very likely).

I'm not sure messing with Bob's mind is a winning strategy. At best you make him sane long enough for him to realize he doesn't want to fight and BFRs himself. In which case you have to then deal with the Void who always shows up to "do what Bob can't" (ala Secret Invasion).

I agree that Sadam is more versatile and might have more implied power (then again I think the Sentry have been refereed to as almost omnipotent - for whatever that's worth), but the Sentry is an odd character. He manhandels Heralds and apparently can't die, but his upper limit hasn't been clearly established yet.

bbrem123
it will hopefully when DA 12 comes out

then we can finally know where he stands in terms of power

BlackZero30x
sodam yat cursing me off so he dies horribly

galactusischere
Sodam then Apoc and then sentry

Wei Phoenix

Didn't Hercules floor him with a kick to the balls?

Xplosive
Apocalypse stomps Sentry, Sodam wins.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

blink I imagine a demi-god kicking anybody in the balls is enough to give them pause. This is a theory I never want to test. no expression

Omega Vision
I need to see a scan of that. A billion exploding suns my ass, one kick to the balls is all you need!

TheKahn
Originally posted by galactusischere
Sodam then Apoc and then sentry

Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse stomps Sentry, Sodam wins.

Please explain how Apocalypse>Sentry.

xJLxKing
I need to see a scan of that. A billion exploding suns my ass, one kick to the balls is all you need!
LMFAO, that's what happened. Sentry said that lol

bbrem123
haha he did

Wei Phoenix

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry2.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry3.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry4.jpg

blink I imagine a demi-god kicking anybody in the balls is enough to give them pause. This is a theory I never want to test. no expression

You're arguing a title. Hercules isn't even the strongest person he's fought. Hercules could kick Juggernaut in the balls and he'd be fine so he couldn't do that to just anyone.

bbrem123
i love how u use juggernaut as an example...the guy who cant be hurt by physical means...it like saying u cant hurt the destroyer by kicking it in the nuts

TheKahn
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry2.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry3.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry4.jpg

Interesting scans but I'm not sure sensitive testicles is a weakness that is going to crop up during this fight. It seemed more like a gag than anything else to me.

Also, from the scans it seems to me that the Sentry admitted he wasn't fighting with his full power hence the threat that he would do so. That's the thing with the Sentry, he rarely unleashes his full power in a fight (kind of like Superman). When he does, his feats are quite high.

You're arguing a title. Hercules isn't even the strongest person he's fought. Hercules could kick Juggernaut in the balls and he'd be fine so he couldn't do that to just anyone.

Its not the title I meant to focus on there. Any 100+ ton character could have taken Hercules' place and my comment would have been the same. And just for the record, I'm fairly sure not one has actually tried to kick Juggernaut in his Juggernuts before. It might actually work. evil face

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by bbrem123
i love how u use juggernaut as an example...the guy who cant be hurt by physical means...it like saying u cant hurt the destroyer by kicking it in the nuts

Well he said anybody, so I proved that he couldn't kick just anybody. If he said most or some then I wouldn't have used Cain.

Xplosive
Also, from the scans it seems to me that the Sentry admitted he wasn't fighting with his full power hence the threat that he would do so. That's the thing with the Sentry, he rarely unleashes his full power in a fight (kind of like Superman). When he does, his feats are quite high.

He fully unleashed against WWH.

bbrem123
no he didnt

Wei Phoenix
He did say something along the lines of him being able to go all out on him, although the actual evidence of the fight says he wasn't going all out.

TheKahn
He fully unleashed against WWH.

Does WWH seem like a big pile of PIS to anyone else? I enjoyed the series but any Hulk taking down Dr. Strange much less the vast majority of the superhero community just seems wrong.

iceman24567
Well to my delight he didn't really do that much damage erm

zeel
not sure why sentry was put in this fight. Hes more in the catagory as mabey ohhh say Rhino. =)

SY wins.

Xplosive
no he didnt

He said it himself.

He did say something along the lines of him being able to go all out on him, although the actual evidence of the fight says he wasn't going all out.

Actually I would say the evidence was he did go all out, since he was completely exerted.

WWH was simply too much, not to mention that it was actually after the fight against Sentry that WWH became World Breaker, even more powerful.

tkitna
He just released all of his energy on him as he was the only being that Bob thought could take it. Standing there laughing as your taking multiple shots to the head indicate he in fact, did not go all out in that fight.

celeyhyga17
Sodam Yat > Sentry > Apocalypse

Batman-Prime
Sodam Yat = Sentry > Apoc IMBO

The Nuul
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Sodam in a Stomp

Warlord
sentry kicks them in their balls

bbrem123
He said it himself.

Actually I would say the evidence was he did go all out, since he was completely exerted.

WWH was simply too much, not to mention that it was actually after the fight against Sentry that WWH became World Breaker, even more powerful.

if sentry doesnt do something ridiculous against MM or in siege then i will agree with u....but if he does then WWH can be thrown right out window

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well to my delight he didn't really do that much damage erm
I'm sure DC Earth goes through about as much strife whenever Wonder Woman is on her period.

starlock
Sodam for the win

Xplosive
if sentry doesnt do something ridiculous against MM or in siege then i will agree with u....but if he does then WWH can be thrown right out window

I don't know why are they even putting S against MM. Except if they really want to reveal S true power, then will also understand him stalemating Galactus.

When does the issue come out?

bbrem123
DA 12 comes out December 16th

iceman24567
It's going to be a complete mess hopefully Sentry kills Osbourne I'm sick of him.

Survivor19
He won't.

Also, Poccy will beat Sentry. With the same method he used to neutralize nate Grey during Twelve saga, for example.
Or by punching Sentry in the nuts.

Nihilist
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yat wins even though he sucks

iceman24567
Originally posted by Survivor19
He won't.
sad

Lord Feron
Sodam still at levels when he got beaten by SBP? If so still much greater than Sentry and Apoc imo. He takes it.... (between me and you, someone really needs to write sodam better)

TheKahn
Please tell me how Sadam is clearly superior to the Sentry. I understand he went toe-to-toe with SBP, and that certainty impressive, but iirc Sadam really doesn't have anywhere near the number of feats as Ion as Kyle Rayner did (please correct me if I'm wrong here). And from the Sentry's highest showings its not even clear he can be physically hurt or killed by conventional means.

Now Apocalypse might be able to help with his poorly demonstrated telepathy assuming he is as strong as Emma Frost and Professor X combined. But messing with Bob's head isn't really that smart of a thing to do as Emma found out when she ended up just releasing the Void and was only saved by trapping the piece of "pure evil" that got inside of her by using her diamond form.

Sadam might win but I don't think it would be the cake walk others do, or that Apocalypse is anywhere near the Sentry's weight class.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

Busty Poland
Sentry>=To Sun amped ion relesed Sodam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apocalypse

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry wins.

no way. Sodam > Sentry > Apocalypse
In fact Ion almost stomps this. He's Superman with a ring that doesn't lose energy for cryin out loud.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
no way. Sodam > Sentry > Apocalypse
In fact Ion almost stomps this. He's Superman with a ring that doesn't lose energy for cryin out loud. Sentry has went toe to toe with Photon. Yat was decimated by Prime. It was a onesided stomp. Sentry was even holding back against Photon.

He isn't Superman. That's the problem with your logic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.